Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LOLTrump
Msg: 776
Muslims in America are not the real threatPage 32 of 123    (18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58)

Interesting how leftists will go out of their way to accommodate something not them.

Interesting how everything in your world that you think is wrong is dominated by leftists.

Maybe you are just a paranoid delusional old man who sometimes pretends to be a black women.

Or

Maybe you are just a shill who is running out of material.
 deetristate
Msg: 777
Muslims in America are not the real threat
Posted: 4/8/2017 11:51:10 AM
Keep trying, Irish/LOL/Walt/etc.,/ etc.,/ etc.
( He can't even be original in his accusations.)

Obviously, leftists are not dominating anything much lately.
Which is the source of your anger and venom.

Look around.

Leftists always pretend to put themselves out as the sacrificial lamb (" Oh, see what I am sacrificing and saying the PC thing? . See? See? For my dog, cat, foreigners, illegal aliens, weirdos and degenerates ( long as they are not mine to deal with in the long run)" "Please tell me that I am a good person. Please, please please!")

(Interesting how his various personalities began the accusation that I am actually an old white man after his various personalities were called out as only cursing and being otherwise untoward the women of color. More evidence of latent leftists racism. Now THAT is redundant. LOL!)

Going out to the sunshine. Beautiful day here. Enjoy, all.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 778
Posted: 4/8/2017 11:58:15 AM

Leftists always pretend to put themselves out as the sacrificial lamb (" Oh, see what I am sacrificing and saying the PC thing? . See? See? For my dog, cat, foreigners, illegal aliens, weirdo and degenerates ( long as they are not mine to deal with in the long run)" "Please tell me that I am a good person. Please")

Meh, typical angry black woman.
 razors_edge55
Msg: 779
view profile
History
Posted: 4/8/2017 2:21:47 PM
I often wonder why she likes to say "leftists" like that gives her words more weight ,,
and she thinks people (like me) americans not ,,,in country,,,, should have no voice ,,
like we don't care any more ,,sorry we do ,,
the purpose of democracy is to dissagree but work together,,,so drop the "labels " let your words stand on there own

No LOL,,,,,I think she is "comfortable and complaisant"angry ,,,,NO
edit Two strikes for me ,no children ,,,that I know of
 trinity818
Msg: 780
view profile
History
Posted: 4/8/2017 2:24:45 PM

and she thinks people (like me) americans not ,,,in country,,,, should have no voice ,,

She thinks people (like me)...childless, should have no voice either.

Personally, I think maybe dumbazz people like her...should have no voice.
 gtomustang
Msg: 781
Posted: 4/8/2017 2:46:42 PM
why do dogs chew shoes? Oh, that's right, anxiety. Maybe we should treat those "Muslim dogs" better. Good analogy!

The good thing about letting the dumbass reveal their thoughts to us, is we learn how dangerous they are ready to become. Its the crazy who comes out of nowhere that causes problems.
 Walts
Msg: 782
Posted: 4/8/2017 3:10:30 PM

I often wonder why she likes to say "leftists" like that gives her words more weight ,,

Well, until not so long ago, Dee supposedly was a "leftist", until she saw the "light" and jumped the line, and now, by default, she is suppose to be the opposite of a "leftist". Ask "them" what they stand for, and they can't articulate it. Ask them what they are scared of and run from and they have a never ending list. I mean, like, it never ends. They even have come up with the line, that they are so "scared" of the lefties, that they can't (or won't) speak of their support for you know who.

And, of course, they are very good at making "stuff up" to suit their dreams, wishes, nightmares or whatever else is going on in their heads.

Keep trying, Irish/LOL/Walt/etc.,/ etc.,/ etc.
( He can't even be original in his accusations.)

And yet, she keeps her own "accusations" up like she is telling the truth. Again, in her mind, allllllllll those people and more (etc,etc,etc,etc,) are one and only one, picking on poor little Dee when tries to speak in code. (we are still hoping for that interpreter)

And, when all else fails, Dee brings up a tactic that she likes to accuse the lefties of using. The race card.

(Interesting how his various personalities began the accusation that I am actually an old white man after his various personalities were called out as only cursing and being otherwise untoward the women of color. More evidence of latent leftists racism. Now THAT is redundant. LOL!)

Intelligence knows no colour. The opposite is also true. It's no fault of yours. It's just the reality of it all.

Who's the enemy of the day today????? Anybody got any updates???? I am sure somebody new has to be on the hit list!!!!!!
 forumslady
Msg: 783
Posted: 4/8/2017 3:26:14 PM
LOLTrump-
"Meh, typical angry black woman."

Not really, yes, somewhat, but it goes deeper than that.
A lot of people seemed to have missed that I identified Dee as a narcissist a while back.

In order to understand why she says the things she does, you have to understand the way narcissists argue.
They NEVER argue the point, especially when they are loosing, they will deflect from the argument by pushing buttons they know will cause people to get angry.
The reward: The person is no longer arguing the point, they switch to defending and explaining themselves.
What has to be understood is that the only way to avoid the tactic is to ignore the name calling, the baiting.

Dee has even been successful in this ploy with me.
How many times have a made a good point and she either ignores it, or starts calling me a liberal?
In the past, what did I do then?
I came back and said, how many times, that I am not a liberal, but a moderate with a left lean??
She succeeded in doing that to me at least half a dozen times, until I caught on and now refuse to say, yet again, that I am not a liberal. (well, I just did, but you get that I am doing it to make a point)

Trump became president for two main reasons-
1) The desire for change and the desire for jobs/improving the economy.
The people who voted for him for these reasons bought what he sold. They didn't see him for the charlatan he is.
2) Change has been taking place in the country.
Women have made leaps and bounds toward equal pay and equal rights to men. Gay people can now get married and be open to love each other in many states. Steps were taken to protect gay and transgender people from assault and discrimination. Any attempt to mix church and state was rebuffed. People were standing firm to keep the two separate.
In other words, the US was making progress.
This left a LOT of people quietly seething.
Are they quiet any more??

Dee can call me whatever names she wants, but she isn't going to shut me up, now or ever.
Neither is anyone else.
Americans who want to see progress continue are vocal too, we also have a voice.
Whether it's in these forums, or in our private lives, or when we vote.
We learned a lesson in the past election and if we can hold on another 4 years, we can reverse things in 2020.
It's coming and I, for one, can't wait!
 2ufo2
Msg: 784
Posted: 4/8/2017 3:54:22 PM
So....
It's not about shoes?
It's about sacrificial sheep?

No anger or venom here.

Don't know about 'leftists' or 'rightists' since it's just a label.
Some people can explain their thoughts and opinions well.
Some people can back up their viewpoints with actual *gasp* information.
And,
...some can't.
 gtomustang
Msg: 785
Posted: 4/8/2017 3:55:51 PM
i'll add a third reason...some of Trump's supporters don't cringe at his characteristics, b/c they share them with him. His narcissism, misogyny, xenophobia, simplicity, lack of intellectual curiousity, lack of depth, lying, worry over sticking to one theme/being consistant, showmanship, believing violence solves everything, et cetera doesn't concern them b/c they put the same thing into their own lives, so how can any of this be a concern?

figure out how many trump supporters didn't have to close their eyes and hold their noses when voting, and you'll have the number of people who fall into the category I just described.
 forumslady
Msg: 786
Posted: 4/8/2017 4:31:48 PM
gtomustang- Your third reason is kind of a part of my second.
There were those wary of change, covered in my second group and then there were those opposed to change, covered in your third group.
Some people lost their minds when Hillary Clinton said what she did about the "basket of deplorables."
Was that true of all Trump supporters....no, it wasn't.
Was she spot on about some of them.....yes, she was.
That really can't be argued against, all you have to do is turn on the tv, go on the internet, or look within these very forums to identify who belongs in that basket.
They don't hide it anymore, one of the sickest results of Trump's presidency is that these types feel emboldened to speak out loud the hatred and anger they never let go of.
 2ufo2
Msg: 787
Posted: 4/8/2017 4:46:22 PM
Sometimes I think so many people simply want change so the apocalypse can happen and they'll be one of the survivors...
 forumslady
Msg: 788
Posted: 4/8/2017 5:08:01 PM
2ufo2- "Sometimes I think so many people simply want change so the apocalypse can happen and they'll be one of the survivors.'
Oh, yes, there is that.
Not only is there that group, I'm seeing people come out in favor of an all out collapse......anarchy.
It mystifies me that people would want that.
I don't much care for our government and have never fully trusted it.
I think there is an awful lot that goes on that people have NO idea about.
But anarchy, or the "second coming"??
It seems like there are people WAY too confident that they could survive in such a situation.
Maybe I could, maybe I couldn't, but I sure as heck don't want to see it happen and find out the hard way.
 deetristate
Msg: 789
Posted: 4/8/2017 7:46:33 PM
LOL!

You people making it about me again.
Because you don't have any valid response or actual disagreement with what I post.
And when they change or don't respond to the subject and you respond to THEIR change of subject or non-response, they accuse you of "deflecting."
This is great!
And you all prove once again that clever is not smart and that leftists suffer from latent racism.
Please,
Continue. . . . .
I'll check whether it is still about me in the morning.
Goodnight.
This is greeeeat!! LOL!
(Is leftist a bad name?)
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 790
Posted: 4/8/2017 8:03:47 PM
Geeze, I don't come around for a while and now I'm part of Dee's imaginary "Irish" conspiracy (see what happens when you rattle a conservatives chain to much...they turn into Alex Jones conspiracy theorists hahahahahahahahaha:))) ...OK, Dee/Match...you're too shmart for us simpletons...BTW....Match....what's the difference between a Uzbekistan terrorist and a terrorist from the 6 banned countries?
 2ufo2
Msg: 791
Posted: 4/8/2017 9:12:36 PM

You people making it about me again

Don't be so egotistical.
YOU are making it about you again.

Because you don't have any valid response or actual disagreement with what I post.

You don't appear to post very much that is worth responding to or some sort of opinion (other than we're all leftist racists who are obsessed with you).
You seem to enjoy talking about yourself and how we don't respond to you when you provide nothing to respond to.
Post something worthwhile instead of inanity about dogs eating your shoes.

This is great!

However, glad to see you keep yourself entertained.
See you in the morning.

Forumslady... yes, I know too many people who believe they would survive TEOTWAWKI. Most of them couldn't survive a week without their cars or cell phones. My teenage son asked what I would do when the zombie-pocalypse happens. I told him I'd get my brains eaten. No delusions here!
 deetristate
Msg: 792
Posted: 4/9/2017 4:09:19 AM
Oh, I get it now. You are so focused on me that you don't read the the posts leading to mine.

No one is dense enough not to understand in context.

Hence your default to clever.

I get that.
You can have the last word on the subject of me in this thread. I am done responding to you people obsessed with me here.
Go ahead.

Anyway,
Back to the actual topic (It's not me)

Sweden is rethinking its pretty open immigration policy. Meanwhile,
Trump justice dept has apparently appealed the hawaii ruling against the EO.
Maybe Europe is seeing the light. Some people in the USA need more time or a mowing down.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 793
Posted: 4/9/2017 6:48:59 AM

Sweden is rethinking its pretty open immigration policy.

Nope but thanks for posting bullsh*t that proves you are nothing but an echo chamber.

Trump justice dept has apparently appealed the hawaii ruling against the EO.

So 3rd time will be a charm?

Maybe Europe is seeing the light. Some people in the USA need more time or a mowing down.

Maybe you are just a loon who jerks off anytime someone gets killed by a religious nutter.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 794
Posted: 4/9/2017 6:50:52 AM

You can have the last word on the subject of me in this thread. I am done responding to you people obsessed with me here.

Yeah right... I'll believe that when the sun refuses to rise...

Let's face it... you came in... with all the passive-aggressive horsehockey... with the original thought that you would... piss the "liberal" posters off... to the point that they would call you racist names... thus proving that "liberals/leftists" are the "true racists" (I'm sure you remember this as an early "theme" of yours)...

And when that failed... because "leftists" aren't the "true racists"... you carried on with the passive-aggressive nonsense... simply because everyone knows it annoys people... and would lead them to call you some kind of name... even if it wasn't racist... just to have something... anything... at all... to "latch on to"...
 LOLTrump
Msg: 795
Posted: 4/9/2017 7:18:23 AM
In related news here we have the history of religion:

https://i.imgur.com/cB7cLQM.jpg
 2ufo2
Msg: 796
Posted: 4/9/2017 7:21:19 AM

Sweden is rethinking its pretty open immigration policy
Sweden (and other countries) have always had dissent against allowing immigration. Historically since the 1640s (that's about 400 years of people arguing about letting other people move into the neighborhood). Yes, Sweden is rethinking its policy... in case you haven't noticed, political policies such as immigration are multi-faceted and fluid, constantly changing. Hammurabi had to deal with social unrest due to immigration way back 4000 years ago. Rethinking policy is a new constant during all political regimes. Immigration policy especially in times of war, civil unrest, or natural disasters.

Meanwhile, Trump justice dept has apparently appealed the hawaii ruling against the EO.

"Has apparently"? Either they have or they haven't. Innuendos are not news either.
For what it's worth, the DOJ formally appealed the Hawaii ruling on Friday and is to be scheduled for early May.
My personal favorite bit of information is that the judge ruled against the EO mainly because of Trump's denigration of Muslims previously. In other words, if Trump hadn't been such a demagogue previously then the EO might have stood.

Some people need 'mowing down'?
Are you actually saying that some people in the USA need...

to kill a lot of people quickly and violently, especially by shooting them
To kill a person or animal: kill, murder, strangle...
To shoot someone or something: shoot, blast, spray...

(from the MacMilian Dictionary)
????
Who, I wonder.
 Walts
Msg: 797
Posted: 4/9/2017 7:53:50 AM

In other words, if Trump hadn't been such a demagogue previously then the EO might have stood.

Yeps. But, then, he wouldn't have gained the votes he did targeting certain voters with his Muslim scare tactics. He did have a targeted audience and he targeted them well. And of course, being the people they were, in the life situations they were living, they bit, hook, line and sinker.
 Wilkes_Barre_Candy
Msg: 798
Posted: 4/9/2017 8:08:42 AM

Maybe you are just a paranoid delusional old man who sometimes pretends to be a black women

Jeff Sessions has been trolling the POF message board.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 799
Posted: 4/9/2017 8:25:50 AM

In related news here we have the history of religion:

https://i.imgur.com/cB7cLQM.jpg

Might as well add this to it as well...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHYcQKIXuFY
 deetristate
Msg: 800
Posted: 4/9/2017 8:47:15 AM
Walt.

What life situations are those?

If Sweden changes its immigration policy because of recent events, are those scare tactics?
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America