Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 801
Muslim in AmericaPage 33 of 123    (19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59)

As far as "Sharia law" goes, I think British law "trumps" it (npi)[
But as you claim to have evidence, I'll look forward to reading it/quote]

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/10717676/Sharia-law-for-wills-and-then-what.html

Come on man, dont be delusional. ANY POTUS will know a shitload more than YOU.

ust a wild guess here:
Is it because you're frightened?

How appropriate. A 'wild guess' indeed...something critical thinkers never do.
"Why?"
Maybe you should gain some understanding. You cut that last quote of me off...didnt I say 'why'? That 'why' doesnt in any way indicate whether Im 'in fear' or not.
 gtomustang
Msg: 802
Muslims in America are not the real threat
Posted: 4/9/2017 4:28:56 PM
Sweden is thinking. In related news, Chump actually said he was going to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it. Except where he may build a fence. And America's going to pay for it. And it may not go sea to sea. And contractors want to know if they can have armed protection or not before they build. And....

seems like there's a difference between thinking, speaking, and actually doing. Or as my late father liked to muse:

"When all was said and done....a lot more got said, than done."
 LOLTrump
Msg: 803
Posted: 4/9/2017 4:59:26 PM

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/10717676/Sharia-law-for-wills-and-then-what.html

Still waiting for proof of a new law.

As you posted a link that talked about how lawyers will need to learn more if they want to able to offer Sharia-compliant wills to their clients.

So are you daft or just a troll?

Because it seems like you did not even bother to read the article you posted.
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 804
Posted: 4/9/2017 6:55:35 PM
 LOLTrump
Msg: 805
Posted: 4/9/2017 7:02:10 PM

https://www.theguardian.com/law/2016/jun/27/mps-launch-inquiry-sharia-law-courts-uk

They have their own court system... never mind affecting or changing British law.

So are you saying you do not understand that all religions have the same thing, like Canon law and Halal Courts which are active in Canada?

Are you that simple that you thought Sharia law was any different than any other religious law?

I bet you do not even understand to be tried under any religious law you must first agree to that, otherwise you are tried under the court of the land that in which you reside.

You really should get your sh8t straight before you start posting, it is making you look dim.
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 806
Posted: 4/9/2017 7:32:28 PM

So are you saying you do not understand that all religions have the same thing, like Canon law and Halal Courts which are active in Canada?
Nope...not at all I dont create straw men on myself. 'We' were talking specifically about Sharia Law in the UK

Are you that simple that you thought Sharia law was any different than any other religious law?

And youre simple enough to think Sharia Law is like other 'religious law'. Are other laws the alaways of people who are jihadists (as I mentioned in my dirst comment) Nope.
Now...your Canon Laws...are practiced where? In Judeo Christian societies. Not Islamic ones, for example.
Have your Shria Law! But not in a country thats Islamic! When it Rome? Follow Roman Law. Dont like it? GTFO.

Look at other places
"Sharia goes way beyond food and halal but the point we want to make here is that all of the halal certification organisations are operating under sharia law and desire for sharia law to be accepted as a part of our mainstream society. Money that is paid out in fees for halal certification is used to fund in part or whole the push for sharia law in Australia. On the Islamic website muslimvillage.com (June 11) the secretary of the Australian Islamic Mission, Siddiq Buckley is quoted as saying,

"There are practical examples of [sharia] here already. We have Muslim schools, mosques, funeral parlours, shops and businesses. We’ve got abattoirs, Islamic charities, Islamic financial institutions. There are so many things – halal meals served on airlines. This is all part of Sharia.”" So your reference to 'halal' law is pure rhetoric..youre still talking Islam. If anything it strengthens my points about Trump not allowing ANY Muslims in, unless they meet the requirements I outlined...shit no Muslim would condone or do. Immigrants bend to the ways of their new homeland...unless youre a Muslim.

Nope...you will make the exerted effort to do EVERYTHING according to your religion, which INCLUDES ensuring that you do exactly as what is happening in Australia
 LOLTrump
Msg: 807
Posted: 4/9/2017 7:42:24 PM

Nope...not at all I dont create straw men on myself. 'We' were talking specifically about Sharia Law in the UK

Which is a religious law and as such does not mean anything other than to the people who choose to be judged by it.

Also nice work deleting your post.

Nope...you will make the exerted effort to do EVERYTHING according to your religion, which INCLUDES ensuring that you do exactly as what is happening in Australia

OMG yes I have heard, killer kangaroos.
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 808
Posted: 4/9/2017 7:51:15 PM

Also nice work deleting your post.

Quit talking shit. I did no such thing. Is that even possible? I thought you couldnt. Someone elsewhere also told me in another thread we are both in that you cant delete a post.

Nice try, dry guy.
EDIT.
I see it went blank on me,.. AGAIN!
Fortunately my back button saved my post. Here it is again:

And youre simple enough to think Sharia Law is like other 'religious law'. Are other laws the always of people who are jihadists (as I mentioned in my first comment) Nope.
Now...your Canon Laws...are practiced where? In Judeo Christian societies. Not Islamic ones, for example.
Have your Shria Law! But not in a country thats Islamic! When it Rome? Follow Roman Law. Dont like it? GTFO.

Look at other places
"Sharia goes way beyond food and halal but the point we want to make here is that all of the halal certification organisations are operating under sharia law and desire for sharia law to be accepted as a part of our mainstream society. Money that is paid out in fees for halal certification is used to fund in part or whole the push for sharia law in Australia. On the Islamic website muslimvillage.com (June 11) the secretary of the Australian Islamic Mission, Siddiq Buckley is quoted as saying,

"There are practical examples of [sharia] here already. We have Muslim schools, mosques, funeral parlours, shops and businesses. We’ve got abattoirs, Islamic charities, Islamic financial institutions. There are so many things – halal meals served on airlines. This is all part of Sharia.”" So your reference to 'halal' law is pure rhetoric..youre still talking Islam. If anything it strengthens my points about Trump not allowing ANY Muslims in, unless they meet the requirements I outlined...shit no Muslim would condone or do. Immigrants bend to the ways of their new homeland...unless youre a Muslim.

OMG yes I have heard, killer kangaroos.

Really? Thats nice.
I was referring to my comment

Muslim schools, mosques, funeral parlours, shops and businesses. We’ve got abattoirs, Islamic charities, Islamic financial institutions. There are so many things – halal meals served on airlines. This is all part of Sharia
... which is what is occurring in Australia. You continue to show your inability to keep up and follow whats being said.
 forumslady
Msg: 809
Posted: 4/9/2017 8:10:34 PM
All right, my patience is at an end with this thread.
Some of you are only proving you know just enough to try to talk, but not enough that you should.
There is history here, a LONG history.
Muslims follow Islam, Islam is a religious system begun in the seventh century by Muhammad.
Jihadist's are considered extremists by most who are Muslim, they are outcasts, particularly amongst Americans who are Muslim.
It is beyond ridiculous to state that all Muslims are Jihadist's.
This a patently false and only serves to further misunderstandings and enable fear propaganda to be successful in shameless tactics to further an agenda of hatred and narrow mindedness, to misdirect people from what they should REALLY be paying attention to.
Jihadist's do NOT respect the modern followers of Islam, they choose to translate, literally, a take on Islam that justify's and embraces violence.
We should fear Jihadist's, we should do every thing we can to identify them and keep them out.
We should NOT decide to keep out all Muslim's because of extremists.
Open a book, for crying out loud.
If you don't want to bother with books, look it up on the internet.
Or, here's an idea, talk to someone who is Muslim.
I hate to break it to some of you, but Muslim's have been living amongst us and with us, peacefully, for way longer than many of you know.
They are but the latest scare tactic, the recent bogeyman.
How do you get people to pay attention to the wrong thing? How do you get otherwise reasonable people to give away their freedom?
You give them someone to fear.
It's been going on for decades, the only difference is the current face of the agenda are Muslim's.
How we got to the point that it would take a white woman from the south to be the one to point this out is sickening and troubling.
Some of ya'll better wake up and think, realize what and who you need to fear and it isn't Muslim's!
 LOLTrump
Msg: 810
Posted: 4/9/2017 8:12:25 PM

Really? Thats nice.

Yep true story bro, they will f*ck you up.

But first they will try and convert you to their ways and custom's.

FYI: there is a ton of hopping.

I was referring to my comment

As I noted previously, your comment is gone.

Muslim schools, mosques, funeral parlours, shops and businesses. We’ve got abattoirs, Islamic charities, Islamic financial institutions. There are so many things – halal meals served on airlines. This is all part of Sharia
... which is what is occurring in Australia. You continue to show your inability to keep up and follow whats being said.

Ah it all makes sense now.

You are getting muslims mixed up with vegans. Now those b*stards are going to mess some sh*t up

Aside from that, worrying about that is like worrying about a pizza shop opening down the street when you are on a diet.

None of it affects you in any way so do not be afraid.

Dude you know the head of CSIS, what are you worried about?

I mean your sister is in charge of the fighter jet program for Canada, you got connections in high places and I am dang sure if these are real people they are super proud about you bragging about it while using an easily identifiable profile on some random forum.

Yep we are all playing checkers and you sir is playing 4-d chess.

I tip my hat, please tell CSIS to go easy on me.
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 811
Posted: 4/9/2017 8:42:31 PM

You are getting muslims mixed up with vegans

Idiot. Halal is a part of Islamic culture and a part of Sharia AND being a jihadist.

Halal (Arabic: ?????? ?alal, "permissible"), also spelled hallal or halaal, is any object or action which is permissible to use or engage in, according to Islamic law. The term covers and designates food and drink as well as matters of daily life (http://www.halalint.org/)

Youre a dumbas$ if you think halal food customs have only to do with veganism and nit Islamic culture.

You continue to reveal youre a dumbas$ when you say stupid shit like

Aside from that, worrying about that is like worrying about a pizza shop opening down the street when you are on a diet.
You call that an analogy? Nol this is me being rightfully concerned that EVERYONE will become obese because every shop will be converted to pizza shops, which will really suck if most people have never even eaten a pizza before. And there must be ALL thinks pro pizza. What cultures pizza from, Italy? Ok. With that conversion of everything to pizza, so too will everything else become Italian. Italian will eventually become the official language. You MUST be a Catholic. The flag will change to have Italy's colors in it. Still a shit analogy because you only gave me YOUR shit to work with.

None of it affects you in any way so do not be afraid.

Who's afraid?It affects me in many ways as it does all Canadians, esp when you consider how many of us have family there.

I mean your sister is in charge of the fighter jet program for Canada, you got connections in high places and I am dang sure if these are real people they are super proud about you bragging about it while using an easily identifiable profile on some random forum.
See...how can I not feel sorry for you. Im obviously not afraid of someone sleuthing my identity. Im not a fu©king coward like you.
I and people in my realms arent ashamed of who they are or afraid of people finding out.

Dude you know the head of CSIS, what are you worried about?

For one..hes the head of CSC now. For another, if youre too dense to see that a guy like THAT is a conspiracy theorist earns a legit eyebrow raise? The now former head of CSIS? Thats like Mike Rogers being a conspiracy theorist... THAT wouldnt worry YOU? You must really be a sheeeple

Yep we are all playing checkers and you sir is playing 4-d chess.

Ummmm not quite. More like we are here playing chess and you come and slap your checker pieces on the board.
Another way said? We are sitting here playing bridge and you jump in with your crazy 8 shit
 Jo van
Msg: 812
Muslim in America
Posted: 4/10/2017 4:04:15 AM

In the post of mine you quoted, I had asked another poster where the alleged "no-go areas" were, in London.
I note that you completely ignored my asking you the same question.

You said
Not sure they WOULD be, and maybe they indeed did cover these things. An example of the 'evidence' is how Muslims in the UK have 'pessured law makers...into changing laws to accommodate for their religious beliefs. One example...the sexist Sharia law pertainingn to inheritances and Wills .

That's not 'evidence.

Wills can be drawn up to include or exclude any individuals or relatives.
If there IS no valid Will, British law will determine the distribution of assets.
E.g.
There was a case recently, where a deceased woman had "written" her estranged daughter out of her Will, and left it all to the RSPCA. (Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, I think?)
The daughter challenged the Will, and won, on the basis that British Law says that offspring should be "adequately provided for", (or some such wording, from memory. I can't be arsed to look it up!)
The RSPCA recently appealed that ruling, in the High Court, and got it reversed.
On the basis that the wishes of the deceased, concerning the distribution of her assets, 'post mortem', are hers to decide.

All your link shows is advice to lawyers, about how to accommodate such wishes, based on religious dogma, and still comply with the unchanged British Law.

You do know that "Christianity" also originated in the Middle East?
Religious people are losing the ability to dictate laws, not gaining it.
They would like homosexuality to be illegal, it isn't. They would like abortion to be illegal, it isn't. They would like stem-cell research to be illegal, it isn't.

"Sharia law" isn't "legally valid" in the U.K. It's just like a club's rules.
There are no "no-go areas" in the UK.

Yes. For example, HE "knew" that the previous president was a "Muslim", and wasn't even American!
He "knew" about the "Bowling Green Massacre".
And he "knew" about the "no-go areas in London".
And he "knew" he was going to "put her in jail".

How appropriate. A 'wild guess' indeed...something critical thinkers never do.
"Why?"
Maybe you should gain some understanding. You cut that last quote of me off...didnt I say 'why'? That 'why' doesnt in any way indicate whether Im 'in fear' or not.

How would you know what critical thinkers do
I didn't "cut anything off".
You asked a question, the clue is the question mark at the no.
At least I was honest enough to admit I didn't "know" the answer.
So I took a guess, based on what you've written, you're afraid of "muslims", that much is evident.
HTH

You know who the biggest advocates for the spread and accommodation of other religious beliefs, like "Islam", are?
The "established" "Christian" religions.
They all "worship" the same "sky pixie".

ALL religious dogma and belief is irrational.
I am an 'equal opportunities' religion mocker.
These are just "beliefs", there's nothing to be frightened of.
It was previously "believed" that people with darker skin were "sub-human".
Beliefs CHANGE

Religions are dying, because they're just not true. There's a certain inevitability about that.
Have a nice Monday.
 congupnaroad
Msg: 813
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 4/10/2017 4:29:01 AM
MSG 818

Just wondering.Have you finished shouting from the rooftops yet?
 vlad dracul
Msg: 814
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 4/10/2017 4:53:16 AM
And yet these worthies below dispute what oor jo from oxford (it's closer to london than Edinburgh apparently) claims.

There are areas you would not walk through if a non muslim. And no amount of denial will change that. But hey oor jo knows better than chiefs of police, heads of racial equalities etc.

Have yous heard of the oldham race riots? An auld geezer called walter chamberlin was walking through a park in oldham when a mob of young asians battered him and told him it was an asian only park.

Oldhams football team were playing stoke city in the last game of the season. Stokes hooligan mob the naughty forty brought around 500 lads. They rolled over oldhams fine young casuals. They then said what about walter chamberlin? The two mobs combined and attacked muslims on sight in revenge.

The worst riots for years then happened all over northern englandshire.........

"The 2001 Oldham riots were a short but intense period of violent rioting which occurred in Oldham, a town in Greater Manchester, England, in May 2001. They were the worst ethnically-motivated riots in the United Kingdom since 1985, briefly eclipsing the sectarian violence seen in Northern Ireland.[1] The Oldham Riots were the first of a series of major riots during summer 2001, which saw similar ethnic conflicts follow in Bradford, Leeds and Burnley.

The riots followed a long period of ethnic tensions and attacks in Oldham, occurring particularly between groups of the local communities and South Asian-Muslim communities.

The most violent rioting occurred in the Glodwick area of the town which is a multi-ethnic district of Oldham and home to a large community of Pakistani people.[2]"
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_Oldham_riots

Nick Ferrari says Donald Trump might be right about London - after a Met Police officer told him they have been told not to wear uniform in certain areas.
http://www.lbc.co.uk/hot-topics/crime-police/ferrari-trump-is-right-there-are-no-go-areas-in-lo/

"There's things that I see when I'm driving around Birmingham that shouldn't be happening. I only drive into these areas, never actually walk into these areas, I just wouldn't. Just in case I did do something that...because of their culture or their religion it was a threat or it was an insult or something." — Resident of Birmingham.

"There are some communities born under other skies who will not involve the police at all... there are communities from other cultures who would prefer to police themselves." — Sir Tom Winsor, chief inspector of the police forces in England and Wales.

"We are sleepwalking our way to segregation. We are becoming strangers to each other and leaving communities to be marooned outside the mainstream." — Trevor Phillips, former chairman of the Commission for Racial Equality.

"One of the results of [multiculturalism] has been to further alienate the young from the nation in which they were growing up and also to turn already separate communities into 'no-go' areas where adherence to this ideology [of Islamic extremism] has become a mark of acceptability." — Michael Nazir-Ali, former Bishop of Rochester.
https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5177/no-go-zones-britain
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 815
Muslim in America
Posted: 4/10/2017 5:39:46 AM

How would you know what critical thinkers do

I dropped a crumb a critical thinker would recognize, not try to mock. You didnt pick it up, so the answer to your question was provided... before you even asked it.

n the post of mine you quoted, I had asked another poster where the alleged "no-go areas" were, in London
Indeed, however that 'no go zone' shit is between the two of you ans yojr prior discussions... I quotespd your post for other reasons and stated as such. I ignored that because that was already a question you asked someone else.. I didnt answer it because I have never said shit about any 'no go zones'. Other people can answer shit for themselves. I dont even know what that other guys POVs are so Im not on any 'sides' here, and Im not going
to defend something someone else said.

Let me show you where you got your nuts twisted.

I imitially quoted your comment
Because if there were the tiniest iota of any evidence of that happening, the right-wing, xenophobic, newspapers here, like the Daily Wail, or the Daily Torygraph, the Express, the Sun, etc etc., not to mention "breitbart", would have it on their front pages, every day! They'd be all over it.

"That" and "it" which is happening was a reference to laws and customs changing, not your no go area' shit...whichnI kept out of, amd did NOT quote to you. I FURTHER EXPLAINED and specified what I was discussing, which wasnt these 'areas', when I said,
Not sure they WOULD be, and maybe they indeed did cover these things. An example of the 'evidence' is how Muslims in the UK have 'pressured law makers...into changing laws to accommodate for their religious beliefs. One example...the sexist Sharia law pertaining to inheritances and Wills .

'll ask you the same thing I asked Dee, who I was replying to:
Where are these alleged "no-go areas"??
I didnt answer because I dont know what Dee was talking about.

As far as "Sharia law" goes, I think British law "trumps" it (npi)
But as you claim to have evidence, I'll look forward to reading it.
A comment related ro what you and I ARE talking about... to which I resoundingly answered...to which you have dodged, ran from, and not responded to or rebutted.

I think that post was accidentally erased, but heres some of the links I used in that respomse:

https://www.theguardian.com/law/2016/jun/27/mps-launch-inquiry-sharia-law-courts-uk

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/2839/sharia-law-britain

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/sharia-law-alive-well-uk-6957168

I didn't "cut anything off".

You had earlier said, and quoted me saying,
Regardless... all... ALL Muslims are jihadists and as such NONE should be allowed into America... why?

Just a wild guess here:
Is it because you're frightened?

The comment you CUT OFF, answwred that 'why', which wasnt because Im afraid. In other words, Muslims should be allowed in America, and not because I personally fear them as you claim. I stated WHY but you didnt copy ans paste that part, did you.

Because they wouldnt accept the terms we would have to instil IF they were to come reside here.
thats why smarta*s. Has nothing to with anyones fear...except maybe for Muslims too afraid to break away from their irrational dogmas and beliefs.

Trumo wants ro make America v
great...AGAIN? When was America great? Some would say never. I say...depends on what youre looking at.
Trump musta watched School House Rock.. to know.. America WAS a MELTING POT... and is sure as fu©k not going to be one if you let Muslims in to do their Sharia jihadist shit. So sorry, NO. No seperate ****ing courts rules...or fu©king diet shit. Keep their damn shit to themselves, and when you come here...as I said... when in Rome do as Romans do, and follow Roman laws.

I mean...whys Trump so anti abortion? because hes POTUS and one who knows more than you do. And if anyone is scared of Muslims, its him.
1.8 for the French and 8.1 for the Muslims living there..is pretty clear writing on the wall.

Your personal opinions on religion are yours. Opinions are like ***holes..everyone has one.
So I'll decline that bait and stick to the topic just the same, thanks, and why they shouldnt be allowed into America. ANY of them. Not unless they are willing to relinquish, conform and comply, and keep their religious shit strictly to private worship.

And as I said, they are all jihadists, so they wont.

I already am having a great Monday, thanks... not that you affect my day in any way anyways
 Jo van
Msg: 816
Muslim in America
Posted: 4/10/2017 6:49:48 AM

I mean...whys Trump so anti abortion? because hes POTUS and one who knows more than you do. And if anyone is scared of Muslims, its him.

What makes you think that this man "knows" more than anyone?
It's obvious, just from listening to him speak, for about 5minutes, that he's not an intelligent man.
-Which is probably WHY he's so frightened of "muslims".

OR, maybe he just recognised the fear which was already being 'whipped-up' as nothing but a "market opportunity", or an opportunity to satisfy his ambition for adulation133:
-cynical? Probably.
He doesn't seem to have any "fear" about investing millions of his money in "Muslim" countries,
like Saudi Arabia, who werent on his "no-fly list", despite Osama Bin Laden AND ALL the 9-11 bombers all coming from there.

Trump's just a self-aggrandising 'celebrity' "TV President".
After his presidency is finished, the proverbial "dumb as a stump" may well change to "dumb as a Trump".

1.8 for the French and 8.1 for the Muslims living there..is pretty clear writing on the wall.

You've completely lost me there.
What are those figures?

Your personal opinions on religion are yours. Opinions are like ***holes..everyone has one.
So I'll decline that bait and stick to the topic just the same, thanks, and why they shouldnt be allowed into America. ANY of them. Not unless they are willing to relinquish, conform and comply, and keep their religious shit strictly to private worship.
And as I said, they are all jihadists, so they wont.

I think most "muslims" would dispute that ("jihadists").
I don't think such sweeping generalisations are ever accurate.

The bottom line: I'm just not as hysterical about it, as you (or Trump, or his followers ) seem to be.
Within a generation (or two), people born in a country will tend to adopt the ways and cultures of that country.

This seems to me, like the same sort of hysteria which used to exist, regarding anyone with darker skin.
"They don't look like us, they eat different food, and they all stick together".
I'm (almost) old enough to remember what they said about "black music corrupting our youth".
IMO., this is just more of the same.

A few generations down the line, "muslims" will be robbing liquor stores, to pay for more drugs, just like any other fine American.
(JK)
People are just people.
I wouldn't have thought that necessary to say.
In all their different shades, and shapes and sizes.
Some good, some bad.
"Cultures"? -They "rub right off".
Young people don't like to be 'dictated to', by their parents, they rebel, they 'do their own thing'.
They make "new cultures".
It was ever thus.

I already am having a great Monday, thanks... not that you affect my day in any way anyways

Good.
I'm having a lazy day.
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 817
Muslim in America
Posted: 4/10/2017 7:13:50 AM
Come on jovan.., I sense youre smarter than others here.
I said ANY POTUS kniws more than you do. Or I do. Theey are ALL POTUS, and as such, have access to TONS AND TONS of intel and info we
regular Joes dont have. Its that simple.

Islamophobia?
Oh that shits legit.
No Muslims in.
Let me say that again.
No.
Muslims.
In!
your culture in at ONLY
Trump is a narcissistic ego maniac.. perfect for the job required. He wants to be the guy...the guy who made America 'great'. All hes gonna do is take the blame for a economy already on its inevidable path to destruction, which will hapen during this term. Trump got into all this for a reason.
Sorry about those numbers they were crumbs to see just how much you know or have heard.
Those are the comparitive fertility rates between French people and the Muslims in France. You dip below 1.6 and your culture will be wiped out and would take a century to repair. If you look at just the Caucasian fertility rates in America? You're...to

Now you see why Trumps anti abortion? Its all about numbers.

A few generations down the line, "muslims" will be robbing liquor stores, to pay for more drugs, just like any other fine American.
Ah, no. Not with Sharia Laws. "Fine Americans' will all be ''fine Muslims" or be fine dead.

Islam doesnt coexist with anyone or anything else. Not once they have the majority. 8.1 vs 1.8? They will have it soon.

Young people don't like to be 'dictated to', by their parents, they rebel, they 'do their own thing'.
They make "new cultures".
Agreed! And the one possible internal thing in Islam that might help keep them from taking everything over
 dragonbytes
Msg: 818
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 4/10/2017 7:27:55 AM

Those are the comparitive fertility rates between French people and the Muslims in France. You dip below 1.6 and your culture will be wiped out and would take a century to repair. If you look at just the Caucasian fertility rates in America? You're...to

Now you see why Trumps anti abortion? Its all about numbers.

Really, Trump was strategically thinking about what will happen in 20-40 years with birth rates? You are actually trying to sell that? He wasn't just pandering to the religious vote to get elected??
 deetristate
Msg: 819
Muslim in America
Posted: 4/10/2017 7:49:13 AM
The denial continues.

I have always been surprised that you people are allowing this to happen to yourselves.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 820
Muslim in America
Posted: 4/10/2017 8:02:40 AM

The denial continues.

So true, people will not admit they are just scared of brown people.

I have always been surprised that you people are allowing this to happen to yourselves.

If you are always surprised then it is clear you have issues with coming to grasps with reality.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 821
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 4/10/2017 8:12:21 AM

The denial continues.

I was surprised Trump got elected, it changed the way I view a lot of things, especially how many women voted for Trump. Very similar in my POV to the OJ verdict and how black Vs white viewed it, that surprised me also.

Being surprised, at least for me, is not the same as being in denial about it. I don't think most people are in denial, but many are energized to make their voices heard. Very similar to when Obama was elected and the Tea Party.

I am not sure how this plays out in the near future, but this is the best way to get an indication. The upcoming special elections.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
How Democrats Are Faring In First Tests Of The Trump Backlash

President Donald Trump’s election has sparked an enormous groundswell of activism from rank-and-file voters angry about his policies.

Political analysts have wondered whether Democrats can turn this wave of progressive enthusiasm into concrete electoral gains in the 2018 midterms. One way to test that: special elections to fill empty state legislature and congressional seats.

Special elections, which typically motivate much lower turnout than ordinary races, are an important indicator of partisan enthusiasm. That’s why a Delaware state senate race in late February got so much national attention.

http://data.huffingtonpost.com/2017/special-elections
 deetristate
Msg: 822
Muslim in America
Posted: 4/10/2017 8:12:45 AM
Oh. Ok. I will no longer be surprised that you people (caucasian leftists) have a death wish.

I and my kids live in Western society and would like it to continue.
---------

That's good that they are now focusing on the next election.They need to find a candidate. Make this interesting.

RenissanceMan68
Msg: 823
Muslim in America
Posted: 4/10/2017 8:16:08 AM

Really, Trump was strategically thinking about what will happen in 20-40 years with birth rates? You are actually trying to sell that? He wasn't just pandering to the religious vote to get elected??

Who said he doesnt have more than one motive? Not I. Trump is a visionary, like it or not... like his vision or not. Hes actually brilliant because hes stupid in so many ways its masks the ways hes NOT stupid. Trump wants to be remembered in the annals of history and leave behind a legacy as the greatest US president ever. Hes got the hero complex . I say? Use it.
I was first alerted about the fertility rate thing by my sister in 2008, who quoted numbers she didnt reas, butbwas TOLD, by her best friends husband. HE didnt read the info either, but was TOLD it (had he read it? Id believe him anyways. Hes a certified genius, might win a Nobel Prize one day and memorized pi to 50 decimal places for fun) by the illuminati who bailed out America in '08. I was the one who looked the numbers I was told up, and I found they were dead bang on correct. This was around the time I was paying particular attention to what two men were saying about the economy... Peter Schiff, and Donald Trump. Trump was on the right path...til he got elected. Now hes quoting Wall St rises instead of wiping it out. Now hes using it as a marker instead of eradicating it.

Look, before Killary had to play email games so no one will dind out she flew in secret to Tripoli to head the hunt down and termination of Gadaffi, Trump also heard what Gadaffi said about a Muslim takeover, and how no terrorism or terrorists or any violence was needed.
Trump has sided with that 'religious vote' because he knows Islam is trying to wipe out Christianity (even if youre an athiest this isnt good because we are presently in a judeo christian based society that tolerates and accepts agnostics, and women, etc ) and everyone else, and that he better side with the side that presently keeps America America. Muslims...oh...dont be fooled... They will get violent, but not til they have outnumbered you first.

This is a factor no one considers... end game... America and Russia vs the world. They are both White,, both Christian based...ans now... both anti abortion. Russia is in trouble already. Soon 40% of their MILITARY...will be Muslims.

America CANNOT LET THEM IN!'Not without full compliance!
America is hpthe modern day Rome, and when you are in Rome? You do as the Romans do.
So take that fu©king ninja mask and turban thing off your damn heads.
A bandana and a cowboy hat? Accepted!

As for these 'people' that have allowed themselves to get screwed?
Oh, ok.. I get you now.
All right, quick pause.
I see what you are now. Peanut butter. Some are gonna be alergic to you.
I happen to be chocolate.
So I have read between the lines of some of your comments deetristate and I get you now.
So I gotta say...dont you get it? They are reaping what they have sown. 400+ years of their bullshit, and they are getting pis$y and in denial of the fact that what they did to someone else is gonna get done to them. Paybacks are a bytch!
 _babblefish
Msg: 824
Muslim in America
Posted: 4/10/2017 8:41:23 AM

America CANNOT LET THEM IN!'Not without full compliance!
America is hpthe modern day Rome, and when you are in Rome? You do as the Romans do.
So take that fu©king ninja mask and turban thing off your damn heads.
A bandana and a cowboy hat? Accepted!

bi-po barbie went from being "hell hath" and "pissed" about bombs bursting in air
* that line rings a bell . .to giddiness

was the swing finding out her portfolio has stock in raytheon (up 3%) ? or it was finding like minded or same mindedness depending how one looks at posted xenophobia

*swats
 Jo van
Msg: 825
Muslim in America
Posted: 4/10/2017 8:49:32 AM

2 things RM:
1/. Trump wasn't president when he made the claims about "no-go areas in London", so he didn't have access to anything but "breitbart".
2/. Most "muslims" who emigrate to "western cultures", do so specifically to get away from all that "sharia" shit. They don't want to live in countries where they're dictated and oppressed into following rules like that.
They come here because thousands of people aren't getting killed, like the OP., who escaped the "hard-line" shit that was going on in Pakistan.

Where I live, there's a big "Muslim" presence, and a new £80 million (and climbing) "Islamic Study centre". The churches and the heir to the throne insisted it was given planning permission.
They all wander about in their nightgowns, on Fridays.
They don't bother me, or frighten me, any more than "nuns" do, who wear similar clothing.
I just smile, internally, it's just more crazy people, with crazy beliefs.

No laws have been changed.
There's no "sharia law", just British laws.
Some people might think that there are "no-go zones", but they've talked themselves into that, because they're frightened.
They're probably most frightened that their own prejudices will slip out!

I used to have a friend, for many years, went to school with him. But he was always a "racist".
I can remember going to a Neil Young concert with him, sometime in the '90s, and we were parked in my car, in a busy London suburb, and across the road was a gang of dark-skinned "hoody" types, and he kept saying "they're looking, drive off!" And I kept saying "they're fine, relax". And he was getting more and more panicked. After a while, one of the kids walked over to the car, and tapped on the window, I rolled the window down,, and he said, "can you spare a smoke?", and I just said "no sorry mate, I've only got one, and I'm using it to roll this spliff!" The kid just said"yeah, cool", and wandered off.
I got so sick of this guys "racism", that I finally took him down the local Caribbean Club, and we were the only two pale faces in there, sitting at the bar, I turned to him, quite loud, and said "now's your chance, why don't you tell all these people exactly "what their problem is"?" (He was always telling me)
He was shitting himself, because, like most "racists", he was just a coward.
I don't see him anymore.

There are no "no-go zones" for me, but there are lots, if you're a paranoid, "racist" coward, who's persuaded themselves that their fears are justified.
It's a ''self-fulfilling prophecy".
Sounds to me like you, and Dee, and Trump have 'talked yourselves' into your own fears, and "no-go zones", just like my (ex) mate did.

Maybe I'll get stabbed up real nice,tomorrow, by "jihadists", and then you'll all be able to say "SEE? We told you!"
But.....
Until that happens, I'll base my own fears on the reality of my own experiences, and/or statistics.
On that basis, I have more to fear from "christians", than "muslims", but I'm still not scared.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America