Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 congupnaroad
Msg: 876
view profile
History
Muslim in AmericaPage 36 of 123    (22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62)
MSG 875

That's funny! Reminds me of when Reagan said "MR GORBACHEV, TEAR DOWN THAT WALL"

Your version would be "MR TRUMP BUILD THAT WALL DAMMIT!

Anyway speaking of Nazis, they wrecked a good game of chess if you know what I mean.

MSG 878

No worries

Anyway no one really knows what motivated Hitler. However if you are interested in WW2 history Google "Hitlers Table Talk".

MSG 879

Vlad, I 'm not sure it is Frank, but the posts are eerily familiar. Anyway fvck the Muslims, once they come here and get refugee status they get everything handed to them on a plate courtesy of the Govt. which includes a car, fully furnished house and a generous welfare payment. No wonder very few of the fvckers work. The majority of them are not interested in assimilating, they just drive around in their brand new cars laughing at us Aussies who have to work for everything we have. Fvcking bludgers.
 congupnaroad
Msg: 877
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 4/11/2017 7:04:39 AM
MSG 881

In your barking mad rant you claim that because Israel was created purely on religious belief (which is false), so Israel is the cause of all the problems.

Which is really odd because 50% of Israeli Jews identify as being Hiloni which means they are non-religious. So who is to blame for all the problems? The non-religious Israeli Jews or the Religious Israeli Jews?

I'm sure you will blame the religious Israeli Jews of course.

Obviously you are not aware that it not a requirement of Judism to have a belief in God.Which means Hiloni Jews identify as culturally Jewish only.

So your ludicrous claim that Israel was created purely on religious belief is a load of garbage.
 lyinjovan
Msg: 878
Muslim in America
Posted: 4/11/2017 7:20:13 AM
Cong, lying Jo van is perhaps the most narrow minded, ignorant man who posts here..if you haven't noticed him before. Also by his own admissions....his level of douchebaggary knows no limits. Just read above how he bragged about mocking and humiliating a good friend. Who does something lIke that in real life and then brags about it? only a douchebaggary of epic proportions.

Like Cotter, he hates israel, constantly lies about it and attempts to manipulate actual facts, is antisemitic to his core. Just sayin.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 879
Muslim in America
Posted: 4/11/2017 7:23:58 AM

Ok Mr Knowitall, you made the claim that religions claim absolute truths, well which ones?

All of them.

Unless you can show me a religion that says, this is what we think is god but if you think there are others that is cool to and we do not make any absolute claims then you will have found one that does not make absolute claims.

Though to even have to ask that question shows you are a special kind of stupid or just a troll, either way thanks out outing yourself as a dummy.

What claims do they make? Then you will have to prove that their claims are false, because as you claim that is why their philosophy's are flawed.

Claim: There is an invisible man in the sky who controls and knows everything.

Proof: Notta.

You said Christians were leading the charge, not just one person who identifies as a Christian (Trump). You just did a backflip. How convenient.

Sorry claim is true, christians are at the front of attempts to block muslims from entering the USA, as the biggest haters of religions are religious people from other faiths.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At any rate, youre right...they refuse to assimilate.

So true, just like those lazy African slaves they brought from Africa, if they only had learned to assimilate the USA would be a much better place.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 880
Muslim in America
Posted: 4/11/2017 7:32:25 AM
so in related news:

Why Isn’t the Media Pointing Out That the San Bernardino Shooter Was an Outspoken Christian?
April 10, 2017 by David G. McAfee

A young child and a teacher lost their lives in a horrific murder-suicide at a San Bernardino elementary school Monday, and media reports have neglected to mention that the suspect was identified as a pastor who regularly appeared on a radio show.

I searched through Cedric Anderson’s Facebook page, which is still public for the time being, and found some interesting references to God, religion, and guns that have been ignored by most reporters so far. Anderson’s last post, for instance, in response to the conviction of former L.A. Sheriff Lee Baca, said, “God heard our prayers!!!”

On March 14, Anderson also posted a rant about “Black Churches and so called Pastors.” He goes on to assert that these black churches, which have experienced an influx of “former gangsters, pimps, hoes and the simple minded,” are “filled with witchcraft.”

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2017/04/10/why-isnt-the-media-pointing-out-that-the-san-bernardino-shooter-was-an-outspoken-christian/
 deetristate
Msg: 881
Muslim in America
Posted: 4/11/2017 8:03:13 AM
Well, given what you posted, saying that would be misleading and inept.

He seems to despise it and didn't act in the name of Christians bombing, shooting and running over people all over the world, so . . .
 Maleman999
Msg: 882
Muslim in America
Posted: 4/11/2017 8:26:02 AM

So true, just like those lazy African slaves they brought from Africa, if they only had learned to assimilate the USA would be a much better place.

Ben Carson wouldn't call them slaves. They were "immigrants who wished for a better future for their descendants."
 Jo van
Msg: 883
Muslim in America
Posted: 4/11/2017 8:43:14 AM

MSG 881

In your barking mad rant you claim that because Israel was created purely on religious belief (which is false), so Israel is the cause of all the problems.

Which is really odd because 50% of Israeli Jews identify as being Hiloni which means they are non-religious. So who is to blame for all the problems? The non-religious Israeli Jews or the Religious Israeli Jews?

I'm sure you will blame the religious Israeli Jews of course.

Obviously you are not aware that it not a requirement of Judism to have a belief in God.Which means Hiloni Jews identify as culturally Jewish only.

So your ludicrous claim that Israel was created purely on religious belief is a load of garbage.

Calm down.
The whole notion of "Israel" is based on religious beliefs.
It's a re- creation of the land described in the "bible", which is why "christians" supported it.

As far as being "culturally Jewish" goes, well, people can claim to be culturally anything, can't they?
It's as meaningless as saying you like Scrabble.
That doesn't give them any sorts of "rights" to steal other people's land, or to treat them the way they have, just because they objected.
You're bleating on about "immigrants" here, but about threee and a half million immigrants arrived, in a country with a population of about one million, who didn't want them, in the first place.
It's little wonder they objected, and not only did they not want to assimilate, but they also wanted to impose their "new rules", on the whole country.
( In much the same way that you probably fear the imposition of "sharia".)

But the might of the western superpowers, with their advanced weaponry and technology imposed it on our former colony, knowing full well they didn't want it.

Next, you'll be telling me it's a "race".
And we'll go round and round.

"Israel" was a mistake.
Like "creation",
Or "the earth is the centre of the universe."

You're gonna have a tough job convincing me that it's re-creation was anything other than religious fanaticism.
All the way back to Balfour, and before that; "Das Judenstadt"
There's no excuse for it.
It's primitive old shit.
There's nothing rational about it.
JMO
 lyinjovan
Msg: 884
Muslim in America
Posted: 4/11/2017 8:59:18 AM

you're gonna have a tough job convincing me that it's re-creation was anything other than religious fanaticism.
All the way back to Balfour, and before that; "Das Judenstadt"

Convince you? You think you are important enough to convince of anything? LOL...

He simply evidences that you don't now what you are talking about. You are woefully uneducated.... that's the whole point....not to convince you. Fuk.....you are far too dimwitted to understand complicated areas like the Mideast. You are far better in:

1) obsessing over little boys being raped
2) Petty fighting 12 year battles at the expense of your wife and career.
3) Mocking and humiliating your supposed friends

^^^^^^ this is your true area of expertise. When it comes to advice on being a King douche-bag, you're the person to see.
 Walts
Msg: 885
Muslim in America
Posted: 4/11/2017 9:15:15 AM

Anyway fvck the Muslims, once they come here and get refugee status they get everything handed to them on a plate courtesy of the Govt. which includes a car, fully furnished house and a generous welfare payment. No wonder very few of the fvckers work. The majority of them are not interested in assimilating, they just drive around in their brand new cars laughing at us Aussies who have to work for everything we have. Fvcking bludgers.

Got any links to back up, ummmmmm, your informative and educational post/comments??????

Or are we gonna have to assume this your personal experience speaking?????

Yanks,,,,,, you gotta love how they have an enemy to hate, fight and anything else they need to do to make sure they feel better about themselves.
 hopefulhunk
Msg: 886
Muslim in America
Posted: 4/11/2017 9:34:46 AM
You have a thing for US.
The guy who wrote that is Aussie...

Maybe its you who needs an enemy to hate to feel better about your self?
Does your billingsgate help you feel better?
Hate US all you need, we really don't mind.
 Walts
Msg: 887
Muslim in America
Posted: 4/11/2017 10:04:20 AM

You have a thing for US.
The guy who wrote that is Aussie...

So his profile says. I apologize.

Then again, you're supposedly a hunk. ;)

Maybe its you who needs an enemy to hate to feel better about your self?

Maybe,,,,, maybe not. Though, I don't think "hate" would be the right word to use. I do know, there are quite a few things south of the border that I don't enjoy. And being the age I am, I've continue to see it since I can remember. I've repeated the story here, and everywhere when in 67 I sat in my Daddy's car watching your Army bomb the phuck out of a city of yours and then making sure your own people died along the way. You, as a country haven't learnt a thing since, and continue to repeat history.

"They" define that as insanity.

As in, how is that military of yours???? Feel safer,,,,, yet?
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 888
Muslim in America
Posted: 4/11/2017 12:46:59 PM

You spoke earlier of drawing out someones true colors?
Case and point right there. Maybe America would be a better place if Europeans never came here int the first place. Actually...if Europeans never existed in the first place, this WORLD would be a better place. They are this planets most 'invasive species'.

Check mate, troglodyte.
 razors_edge55
Msg: 889
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 4/11/2017 12:52:03 PM
@ Walts what city was bombed in 67 ???? what do you mean ????
 lyinjovan
Msg: 890
Muslim in America
Posted: 4/11/2017 1:03:18 PM

Walts what city was bombed in 67 ???? what do you mean ????

I was wondering the same thing...this was during the Vietnam War, so I assume he is talking about the National Guard shooting students at Kent State or something like that....but bombing an American City??? No idea what he's talking about.

Unless he is talking about another country than the US? But who else is South of him?
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 891
Muslim in America
Posted: 4/11/2017 1:09:35 PM
No, Walts is speaking of the 67 Detroit riots.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 892
Muslim in America
Posted: 4/11/2017 1:15:25 PM

You spoke earlier of drawing out someones true colors?

That is correct.

I see you deleted another post and may have missed my other question, so I will post here for you.

Wondering if you have ever heard of someone know as Glenn Whitter (he has used several other names but this was the one he used the most) and he was / is a con artist who I think might still be wanted by Canadian authorities.

http://www.glennwhitter.com/

I have some friends that would like to have a word with him and because you stated you where in the same business and area I was wondering if you have heard or of know him?
 razors_edge55
Msg: 893
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 4/11/2017 1:22:06 PM
not sure "bombs" were ever droped on Detroit ???? there was the 68 riots in chicago ,,but no bombs ???,

but I remember seeing the police beat the ever loving shyt out of a lot of folks
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 894
Muslim in America
Posted: 4/11/2017 1:25:43 PM
No bombs, just a callout to the 82nd and 101st airborne divisions to come in and assist the national guard and police
 congupnaroad
Msg: 895
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 4/11/2017 1:37:22 PM
MSG 886

McAfee must have somehow knew the identity of the shooter before the mainstream media did. They have now reported that he was a Pastor and a troubled one at that. Oddly enough though if an outspoken atheist had of committed a crime like that I'm sure McAfee's response would have been "silence".

Anyway did you wag School again? Missing so much of 2nd Grade does not augur well for your budding career as an Internet Troll. At your tender age you are missing vital lessons on how to construct a coherent paragraph, which at present eludes you and the result is no one really knows what the fvck you are talking about.

MSG 894

The Troll definitely crossed the line with that one.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 896
Muslim in America
Posted: 4/11/2017 1:44:13 PM

Oddly enough though if an outspoken atheist had of committed a crime like that I'm sure McAfee's response would have been "silence".

So you are saying you did not go to the link, cause if you had you would has seen the part where he talks about how the right wing media went nuts over a guy that killed 3 muslim students who happened to be an atheist and how the media attempted to draw a line between him being an atheist and the killings.

So congratulations on your fail.
 congupnaroad
Msg: 897
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 4/11/2017 2:19:07 PM
MSG 901

Now you are bringing up an incident that you never even originally posted anything about and implying that because I didn't comment on it I agreed with what the right wing media said about it (which is incorrect).

That is a STRAWMAN.

Congratulations on racking up another epic failure!
 LOLTrump
Msg: 898
Muslim in America
Posted: 4/11/2017 2:30:49 PM

MSG 901

Why are you responding to yourself?

Now you are bringing up an incident that you never even originally posted anything about and implying that because I didn't comment on it I agreed with what the right wing media said about it (which is incorrect).

Your words: "...Oddly enough though if an outspoken atheist had of committed a crime like that I'm sure McAfee's response would have been "silence".

Yet his article speaks directly to that and addresses that very point so congratulations on your fail.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 899
Muslim in America
Posted: 4/11/2017 2:40:58 PM

Case and point right there.

Ummm... the term is "case in point"... although... I can see how you might mistake that for "case 'n' point"...

That's not to say... I can see how "anyone" could make that mistake... just you...

And really... if you want to be thought of as a "renaissance man"... wouldn't it be helpful to start with... actually spelling the word correctly... Kind of reminds me of that old joke... "Yesterday I couldn't even spell 'manager', today I are one."...
 congupnaroad
Msg: 900
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 4/11/2017 5:23:14 PM
MSG 904

Jeepers! You missed the point again! When you reach High School (which is doubtful) however if you do you might at some point learn the difference between a Hate Crime and a Crime of Passion.You really should keep away from those patheos blogs, because they come up with the nuttiest things. Anyway.

(Psst! I won't mention your Epic Belt Buckle Failure!).
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America