Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 forumslady
Msg: 902
Muslim in AmericaPage 37 of 123    (23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63)
congupnaroad-

"Jeepers! You missed the point again! When you reach High School (which is doubtful) however if you do you might at some point learn the difference between a Hate Crime and a Crime of Passion.You really should keep away from those patheos blogs, because they come up with the nuttiest things. Anyway."

If we are going to be technical, as far as law, you are correct, there is a difference.

A hate crime, under the law, is one where an individual is targeted for violence that is covered by hate crime legislation.
These are: Sexual orientation, religion and race. (anyone who knows of another protected category is welcome to inform me)
A crime of passion, under the law, has to do with interpersonal relationships:
Murder and/or assault because of the break up of a marriage and/or relationship, or protecting someone who is attacked due to the undoing of a relationship/marriage.

These things were made separate by people with an opinion and these people had the power to separate them, under the law.

Things CAN become law that are based on opinion, rather than fact.

This thread is about Muslims.

Surely you can see the division of opinion here??

The law, for now, separates hate from passion.

Try to tell me with a straight face it should.

Try to tell me there is NO passion involved with hate.

We can legislate that the two are different from now until the end of time.
History and current events tell us they are NOT all that different.
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 903
Muslim in America
Posted: 4/12/2017 12:15:26 AM

That is correct.

Correct indeed...add racist to that list.

I see you deleted another post and may have missed my other question, so I will post here for you.

Wondering if you have ever heard of someone know as Glenn Whitter

First of all, wait for an answer to your question in the thread it was asked in (keeping in mind its a retarded question and has nothing to do with ANY topic). Secondly, whu the **** would I know this guy? Because I worked in the same field? I worked for an American xompany dealing wirh ONLY American customers....was he?
Youre in BC right? So by your logic I can assume youve heard of Kirk Maclean? Hes in BC. Ask him how I kicked his ass.
Maybe you know ouija as well since youre in BC? Ever heard of Rob Acton? Hes out there. People here are looking for him for support money owed. Maybe you know Bill Johnston? Hes from North Van....maybe hes one of your buddies?

****ing railroading idiot
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 904
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 4/12/2017 3:43:29 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjSjpNe1-Vc

I personally know three people, from mexico, who have went through the process of becoming legal since Trump was elected. What struck me was how easy it was for them to do it once they decided to. Why hadn't they bothered until now, I wondered. Why can't they respect the nation that they're coming to and loving being in? As I understand it, hopefully correctly, America is one of the easier places to get into and legally become a citizen of. So if people want so much to be here, why can't they at least do this already, and feel a genuine respect for this place?
 Kj521
Msg: 905
Muslim in America
Posted: 4/12/2017 3:50:18 AM
^^^^Fear is a powerful motivator both in remaining illegal and in seeking citizenship.

vvvvvv There could be many reasons. One would need to look at the individual reasons one seeks leave their country....and a whole host of other factors that influence their decisions.
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 906
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 4/12/2017 3:54:56 AM
A serious question, I've never tried to know all about this: What fear would compel someone to remain illegal? (Of being found out that they're illegal? I thought that they had a chance for a while now to fix that situation.)
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 907
Muslim in America
Posted: 4/12/2017 4:08:14 AM
Muslims have no intentions of coming here illegally. Au contraire, they WANT to be here legally. They want to have 14 people and 4 generations living in one house.. so they can save, buy 4 more houses, and with their other friends who move into an area... start building mosques, and sticking signs on their lawns to elect people whos names we cant pronounce to city council spots.

Muslims will come here legally and will multiply and take you over.
Remember... without its hispanic and other POC input? White America has failed to reproduce sufficiently and now faces a cultural extermination.

I can tell no one watched that link I posted...only someone very stupid could watch that piece and not comment about it.

Meh, the writings on the wall, for those who care to read it. Those who dont? Can keep their heads hooped in their butts for all I care.
Theres always gonna be sheeple
 deetristate
Msg: 908
Muslim in America
Posted: 4/12/2017 4:58:11 AM
That is the self hatred,death wish, masochism.

They must feel that they need to end. Several in here contributed to that by remaining advocates for their demise. The white rhino didn't even volunteer its demise by welcoming poachers and other predators.

To compare it to other immigrants is disingenuous. At least I choose to believe that they are acting and not that unaware of reality.
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 909
Muslim in America
Posted: 4/12/2017 6:17:17 AM

To compare it to other immigrants is disingenuous.

Kinda like comparing pineapples to hand grenades
(sorry that was kinda slick! lol)

Proof is in what America is supposed be. A melting pot. Muslims dont melt in they jump in and multiply til they push out whatever was in the pot.
Masochism? The long term side effects of colonialism.
The white rhino... never has unaccounted for shit to own up to either.
 Jo van
Msg: 910
Muslim in America
Posted: 4/12/2017 6:24:54 AM

Muslims have no intentions of coming here illegally. Au contraire, they WANT to be here legally. They want to have 14 people and 4 generations living in one house.. so they can save, buy 4 more houses, and with their other friends who move into an area... start building mosques, and sticking signs on their lawns to elect people whos names we cant pronounce to city council spots.

"Muslim" isn't a "race", it's a religion. Just a st of ideas/beliefs.
You could substitute the name of any other group/nationality, and the same thing has been said forever, by "xenophobes", or people who appease their own feelings of insecurity about themselves, with the 'salve' of "identity".

How do you "identify" RM?
"Black"? "Black American"? "African American"? "Afro-Caribbean"?
Do you have[/] to have a "group/tribe"?
And who ascribes that? You?
Or others who simply look at you?
And what does that "identity" "say". About you?
Are you happy with other people's "stereotypes", which they ascribe to you, simply by looking at you?
Are you a stereotype too?

The problem with any racial/"tribal" categorisations are the spoken or unspoken "stereotypes" which inevitably accompany them.
There are always "choices", of course. Self-ascribed "stereotypes" tend to be favourable, naturally.
They ignore the obvious examples of multiple deviations from that, as "anomalies".
Other groups will take the very worst examples as "typical", and use those to "define" some "out-group".
As you seem to be doing.

Muslims will come here legally and will multiply and take you over.
Remember... without its hispanic and other POC input? White America has failed to reproduce sufficiently and now faces a cultural extermination.

There used to be a little "white supremacist here", ( there are probably still a few, but they keep quiet about it, because laughter hurts)
He could have written that.
Do you believe in "racial purity"? Do you believe that "mixed marriages" are somehow "wrong"?
ALL "cultures" face extermination.
It's called progress/change.
You sound like a "conservative".
The "culture" I grew up in is gone, so has the one you grew up in.
The "conservative" obsession with opposing change is futile, and I'll-thought-through.
You might just as well protest about aging.

IMO the problem's religions, not just one of them.

Theres always gonna be sheeple

No offence mate, but I haven't seen anything but "group-think" in this post.

Which brings me to this typically dishonest "Zionist" "spin":
(Foolishly posted in the wrong thread, but I'll answer it here, where it 'belongs'.)

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/northamptonseminar/2016/05/12/did-israel-steal-land-68-years-ago/

Did Israel steal land 68 years ago?
May 12, 2016 by Gerald McDermott
Sixty-eight years ago today, the modern state of Israel was born. The tiny nation, surrounded by enemies on all sides, declared her independence.
But some today claim this was an act of theft. They say Jews stole land from the Palestinians, the rightful owners.
When critics accuse Israel of theft, they often say there was no attempt in 1948 to create two states, one for Jews and one for Arabs.
Is that true? Was there no attempt to create two states then?

This completely ignores the preceding 48 years of the century, during which time Palestinian Arabs had objected to mass immigration, and after 1917, and the "Balfour Declaration", which stated the intent of the British government to establish a "Jewish State".
There had been many uprisings by Arabs, throughout the '20s, '30s, and '40s, which had been crushed by their British colonial overlords.

When the UN (and Britain) "partitioned" the land, they were "giving" land to the new state of "Israel", which wasn't theirs to give.
But if the surviving "Jews" had asked for everyone called "Kevin" to hop on one leg, and all cats to be dyed green, the UN would have made it happen in 1947!
-Such was the horror and "collective guilt", of the whole world, when the scale of nazi atrocities were finally revealed
The "zionists" knew this, and ruthlessly and cynically exploited it, to realise their theological fantasies, which began long before WWI.

Of course the Palestinians rejected the "two state" partition.
They already had one state and it belonged to them.
The British had "promised" it, in return for their assistance in defeating the Ottermans, but simultaneously, and privately, promised "zionists" to grant their wishes.
The British shat on them.
Why should they agree to give away more than half their land, to immigrants?

It also ignore the systematic demolition of Arab villages.
700,000 arabs were driven from their homes, in 1948
In 1949, 700,000 new "Jewish" "settlers" arrived, and many were simply given those lands or homes.

That's as much as I can be bothered to write.
Anyone who is interested can do their own research.

There's a very good and succinct summary, if you google "Jews Against the Occupation", with documented facts. ("JATO") And many citations of additional reading.
Or listen to any of the excellent talks by Milo Peled on YouTube. ( google "The General's Son". He was born in "Israel", the son of one of its earliest top generals, and know far more about it than Marilyn. )
Or just use wiki.
It's all out there.
The establishment of "Israel", by the western powers, was a massive cluster-Fvck, IMO.
Sometime, sooner or later, that will have to be faced.

Of course Marilyn can't call all those eminent "Jewish" historians, philosophers, scientists and critical thinkers, who also are fervently "anti-Zionist",
"anti-semites", so instead she'll say they're "self-hating", or just mad.

But I very much doubt that someone like Noam Chomsky would ever appear on this forum, with a name like "CrazyMarilyn"
So I'll leave you to decide the likelihood of "craziness", based on what you see.
Have a nice Wednesday
 congupnaroad
Msg: 911
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 4/12/2017 7:07:06 AM
MSG 904

What exactly is your point pulling out the Hitler card?

MSG 908

I agree, however hate crimes are usually pre-meditated and crimes of passion are often not.Like when a husband comes home and finds another bloke shagging his wife, loses the plot and kills him. However the latter's crime as defined by the law is more defensible than the nutter that plans and targets a particular group of people simply for whatever reason he hates them.
 Walts
Msg: 912
Muslim in America
Posted: 4/12/2017 7:11:29 AM

Proof is in what America is supposed be. A melting pot. Muslims dont melt in they jump in and multiply til they push out whatever was in the pot.

A melting pot???? Is that what America WAS before those damn Muslims entered the picture????? Is that WHAT made America great?????

I honestly believe a few of you should go back and look at the history of your country, and the pain it has gone thru to get to today. That "melting" that has happened in the past didn't happen overnight. In fact, the "melting" continues today but, because of those damn Muslims, you have a new ingredient to add to the pot. But, you are still debating if this ingredient can mix "well" with all those other ingredients that have been added beforehand.

In other words, your debating, again, about something that has been debated since you have become a "country" called America.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 913
Muslim in America
Posted: 4/12/2017 7:58:33 AM

Correct indeed...add racist to that list.

Well I don't keep lists, but no worries, I already knew you where one.
 ThroatLozenge
Msg: 914
Muslim in America
Posted: 4/12/2017 8:09:40 AM
Anybody know if AncestryDNA shares DNA results with the Feds?
 _babblefish
Msg: 915
Muslim in America
Posted: 4/12/2017 8:20:26 AM

keeping specifics on an individual that has little scientific backing and is the
equivalent of genetic astrology sounds like something your feds would do, very reagan-ish
 Jo van
Msg: 916
Muslim in America
Posted: 4/12/2017 8:21:36 AM

I know that the so-called "native Americans" share DNA with Siberians.
But it's ok., I think most of the Fed's are "New-Earthers", so they just won't believe it....
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 917
Muslim in America
Posted: 4/12/2017 8:23:28 AM

"Muslim" isn't a "race", it's a religion. Just a st of ideas/beliefs.
You could substitute the name of any other group/nationality, and the same thing has been said forever, by "xenophobes", or people who appease their own feelings of insecurity about themselves, with the 'salve' of "identity".

Nice straw man. Where the hell did I say or even imply that 'Muslim' is a race? Ove said the opposite somewhere way back. Nor is any anti muslim shit xenophobia as 'Muslim' isnt a Nationality either...the term is Islamophobic.
Is Islamaphobia an unjustified paranoia?
"We have 50 million Muslims in Europe. There are signs that Allah will grant Islam victory in Europe—without swords, without guns, without conquest—will turn it into a Muslim continent within a few decades."
When words like these are uttered, I would suggest its a valid concern. Especially when you understand the religion and realize they are all jihadists, as indicated by my example

How do you "identify" RM?
"Black"? "Black American"? "African American"? "Afro-Caribbean"?
Do you have[/] to have a "group/tribe"?
And who ascribes that? You?
Or others who simply look at you?
And what does that "identity" "say". About you?
Are you happy with other people's "stereotypes", which they ascribe to you, simply by looking at you?
Are you a stereotype too?

Ah, I see, turn it on me, and not the points I make.
I dont identify myself as anything other than human, thanks.

The problem with any racial/"tribal" categorisations are the spoken or unspoken "stereotypes" which inevitably accompany them.

Yeah, but when a stereotype fits the vast majority, its no longer an unfair bias. As O sais, ALL Muslims are jihadists. As such, hey will never fit in America. Thats not being biased, thats FACT. Proof? Europe. Like you act like its not already happening for is to not CLEARLY see the writing on the wall.

ALL "cultures" face extermination.
It's called progress/change.
You sound like a "conservative"..
If tjis is true... America sbould just roll over. Their time is up. They destroyed other cultures in creating America, so I guess they are reaping what theyve sown. Fine by me. Hahahaha I sound like a conservative? You sound like a straw man making joker.

No offence mate, but I haven't seen anything but "group-think" in this post
No offence dude, but IF youre one of the sheeple, what makes you think youd see it? Hahahaha oh boy...

That's as much as I can be bothered to write.
Yeah bud, sorry you wrote all that 'anti Zionist' nonsense for nothing.
Actually, thanks for saying that. YOU can make such 'legit' claims about 'shitty assed jews' but I cant about 'shitty assed Muslims'?

Im xenophobic and youre not? Next thing youll be telling me Jew IS a race hahahaha its a shitty assed religion like Islam. Sorry but...fu©k them both. And how many have been murdered and faces genocide in the name of Jesus?

Religion sucks man, its always an excuse to kill the shit outta the next guy, and has shit to actually do with God. Execpt with Islam, wiping out your enemy is a common, main, and never ending goal and purpose of Islam. They dont care if you convert. They will wipe you out. Preferably peacefully.

If this is just a natural phenom? Fine!
Bye bye America! You apple pie, baseball, hot dogs and Chevy trucks, your NASCAR, your so called culture...is on its last legs. Enjoy your shit while you can...your grand children and great grand children will all be eating halal, or roadkill and dirt!
Soon youll find a Koran in their school books hahahaha

Next

I already knew you where one.

How predictable.
Exactly what racist ©unts say. Sorry di©kweed, racism isnt like farting. He who smells it isnt he who dealt it. Your unnecessary attempted racist snide about 'lazy African' slaves was completely irrelevant, out of line, and drew the racist out in you like puss.
Everyone already knows what a piece of shit you see. All you do is keep proving it.
Youre a fine representation of your kind, thats at least accurate.

Sigh...Im not even mad at you. Youre... pathetic.
Its a shame people like you exist.
 _babblefish
Msg: 918
Muslim in America
Posted: 4/12/2017 8:37:06 AM

Nice straw man. Where the hell did I say or even imply that 'Muslim' is a race?

actually you little xenophobe, you did, cuz i was gonna comment on that point yesterday ( gawd, your dory remembery skills are as bad as chucks)
 ThroatLozenge
Msg: 919
Muslim in America
Posted: 4/12/2017 8:39:56 AM
Still shagging the stewardess with hair extensions?
 LOLTrump
Msg: 920
Muslim in America
Posted: 4/12/2017 8:47:51 AM

How predictable.
Exactly what racist ©unts say. Sorry di©kweed, racism isnt like farting. He who smells it isnt he who dealt it. Your unnecessary attempted racist snide about 'lazy African' slaves was completely irrelevant, out of line, and drew the racist out in you like puss.

Just an FYI comment about lazy Africans was a quote from tRump and it was used to show the hypocrisy of someone supporting tRump and being black.

So maybe you should check your facts before you jump to conclusions.

Everyone already knows what a piece of shit you see. All you do is keep proving it.
Youre a fine representation of your kind, thats at least accurate.

Are you projecting again?

Sigh...Im not even mad at you. Youre... pathetic.

Yeah that is why you went on one of your rants again laced with Ad hominems.

Look you are so weak I just have to say one trigger word and you go full insult derp rant.

It is clear you have anger issues and as I noted before this has been confirmed by more than one person.

Its a shame people like you exist.

Maybe you could use your top secret clearance to do sometime about it.
 congupnaroad
Msg: 921
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 4/12/2017 8:49:18 AM

Well I don't keep lists, but no worries, I already knew you where one

Oh Franky, when you make inane posts like this one can you at least get your spelling right because it makes you look even more stupid than you already are (if that is at all possible).

Do you struggle with spellcheck?
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 922
Muslim in America
Posted: 4/12/2017 9:08:32 AM

Just an FYI comment about lazy Africans was a quote from tRump and it was used to show the hypocrisy of someone supporting tRump and being black.

So maybe you should check your facts before you jump to conclusions

come on...we both know its a sentiment you share. Why else would you interject it into a discussion that wasnt even remotely talking about any such shit?

Are you projecting again?
No, Im just not in denial. Look up at the post before me... someone else is xorrecting the Grammar Nazi for the same 'where' shit I busted you on earlier. You act as if your shit doesnt stink yet you shit toxic waste all over the place

Yeah that is why you went on one of your rants again laced with Ad hominems.
Idiot. I call you an idiot because youre an idiot, not to deflect from the topic. And its always done on my part in retaliation to the off topic insidious personal attacks you continue to initiate as you perpetuate this railroading shit.

Look you are so weak I just have to say one trigger word and you go full insult derp rant.

Look you are so stupid I just have to wait for you to say something else stupid show I cam further show you up and mock your stupidity. I never used ro get how my cat would play and bat around half dead mice and not just kill them. Now I get it..he was just having fun with a mouse that should have known better than to be in the same field at the same time.

It is clear you have anger issues

Its clear youre stupid to assume you can tell my temperament by the way I talk to an attacking, lying piece of shit like you.

Lastly, idiot...where did I say I have top secret clearance.
So something about your existence? Youre not even worth the time now, other than to use as an example, which is all youve been good for.
Im not interested in you, or undoing your parents mistakes. Youre like stepping in dog shit. Foul, offensive smelling, but something you just scrape off the bottom of your shoe and wash away...quickly to be forgotten, but a stink ya gotta get rid of.
Youre just a stink that doesnt go away.

Dont worry bud...everyone sees the assclown that you are. Thats not projecting...thats just the way it is. Man you need help. Youre delusional

EDIT
Ill be back jo van. I dont always agree with shit you say but youre cool beans.
Ill address when I have time.
Get battle ready!
booya! have a great hump day!
On another note...watching Malia Yousafzai address our Parlaiment. What a very inspirational lady.

I can handle Muslims like her..gotta admit that. Its the edicts of the religion, not the people themselves, thats the problem
 Jo van
Msg: 923
Muslim in America
Posted: 4/12/2017 9:13:59 AM
Dude,
It's really not as bad in Europe as Breitbart would have people believe.
Religious people say a lot of things, they make lots of "predictions", (which is why they all "worship prophets")

When they tell me that "God wants the whole world to be Christian", I just laugh.
Ditto with "muslims", or "Jews" telling me that "Israel" will bring the "second coming", or "rapture". (Cue Debbie Harry)

It strikes me, that if their respective "gods" really wanted that, and he was as "powerful" as they claim, he'd have made that shit happen, without any human intervention or consent.
But they'll still spend half their lives on their knees, or with their arses in the air, or with little boxes tied to their heads, nodding at walls!

Life amuses me (most of the time), because I have a faith in the inevitability of truth
These "beliefs" will die, and are dying, because they're just not true.
-Not because of me, ranting and making believers angry here!
I'm just an observer, not a "prophet".

Education's the key, and information.
It's more readily available now, than ever before.
-And just as even those in the"IT" industries, way back in the '80s, didn't successfully predict the exponential advances in technology, because they couldn't extrapolate the effects of the "feedback loop" on itself, I don't think people have calculated the social effects that the ease of availability of knowledge will have, on societies.
And in particularl, religious beliefs.:
So far, they've been dying slowly, but I think that will accelerate.

America's been a bit brainwashed by religion, so far, it's still seen as a "badge of goodness", and many people still try to argue that here.
It's all tied up with the "Stars and Stripes", and "Mom's apple-pie", and "Thanksgiving".
It's "cultural".
I don't think any US politician would be braver enough to declare his atheism.
But it's changing....

When you get old, you don't really get "more patient", it's just that time speeds-up, like a bastid.
So I know it won't be long now.(comparatively)
I can wait.
-But I am the sort of pr1ck who says; " I told you that, 20 years ago!"
We'll see...
 Maleman999
Msg: 924
Muslim in America
Posted: 4/12/2017 9:14:11 AM

I honestly believe a few of you should go back and look at the history of your country, and the pain it has gone thru to get to today. That "melting" that has happened in the past didn't happen overnight.

Americans should go back to school and learn the history of other countries as well as the history of the U.S. There is a world beyond American borders. It's pretty bad when an official in the White House says Hitler wasn't as bad as the Syrian leader because Hitler didn't use chemical weapons. It must have been a real mystery to him about how millions of people died when entering the showers in what Spicer calls "Holocaust centers". Did native Indians agree to have their land used as a melting pot for the white man and the black slaves that he bought? There are probably still a lot of Americans who have no idea if Muslim is a religion, or a country, or people from another planet.
 funchesf
Msg: 925
Muslim in America
Posted: 4/12/2017 10:21:35 AM

Posted By: razors_edge55
"morality is not product of religion " OK how so ???? come on enlighten us ,,SVP
thow shall not kill ,,,ect ,,,ect ,,,ring a bell??

if morality comes from religion and since you did claim that you never was religious...do you therefore lack morality ...yes or no?

for some "agnostically' odd reason I doubt that you will answer that question ...but anyway

Religion is comprised of the laws and commandments handed down by a Supernatural Entity that promise to torment or kill those that do not follow

"threats and duress cancels out Morality and Free Will" ..because you follow not out of any sense of Morality or Free Will, but out of fear ...unless of course Religious Morality is Fear ...hence the phrase "God Fearing"

as for "thou shalt not kill" ....isn't Trump a Christian that sent missiles into Syria ...did any of the Trump Christians lament "Thou Shalt Not kill? .....but anyway perhaps Trump didn't expect anyone to be killed by any of the 40 or more missiles

this is why to claim that one gets their morality from religion or a religion in association with an Entity(s) that supposedly killed everyone on the planet except a few dung shovellers on Noah's Ark is in itself proof that Religious Morality is Fear.. ..

Morality if anything would be an "inherent desire" to exist within nature altruistically... and this doesn't require religion

Posted By: drinkthesunwithmyface
A serious question, I've never tried to know all about this: What fear would compel someone to remain illegal?

probably the same fear that cause the pilgrims to come here illegally and the founding fathers to remain illegal ..
 ThroatLozenge
Msg: 926
Muslim in America
Posted: 4/12/2017 10:39:11 AM
One day we'll all be mocha colored Koran enthusiasts
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America