Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 951
Muslim in AmericaPage 39 of 123    (25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65)

so you found morality in "a postcard" ??

Yep... and not just any postcard... it was a French postcard... from the 1920's...
 razors_edge55
Msg: 952
view profile
History
Muslim in America are not a threat
Posted: 4/12/2017 4:07:10 PM
Well why the hell don't you tell us all what is the foundation of morality ???
why is it you just try to prove people wrong instead of your self right ,,I never said
you need religion to be moral,
alot of moral teaching comes from religions teaching like ,,,don't fvck your sister ,,,, now if you do ,,well there are consequences(now that's law) that's another thing ,,,are you following ???,

now some religions teaching like "golden rule " you may have to look that up ,,is just good sence if you have any,,,
the foundation is if you break the rules ,,well you are not nice ,,,some do some don't ,,,some it's easy ,some not ,
you still have free will ,,,it depends were your free will leads you

Salam Aleykoum,,,,that means,, Peace be upon you
 congupnaroad
Msg: 953
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 4/12/2017 4:08:00 PM
In every country where Muslims are in the minority, they are obsessed with minority rights.

But in every country where Muslims are in the majority there are no minority rights.

Not sure who coined the above but they are spot on.

A wise man once told me 30+ years ago the Muslims would fvck up the World and he is now being proven right.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 954
Posted: 4/12/2017 4:22:12 PM

Evolution is the foundation of morality.

As it can be observed all through nature.

why is it you just try to prove people wrong instead of your self right ,,I never said
you need religion to be moral,

You said that religion was the foundation of morality.

alot of moral teaching comes from religions teaching like ,,,don't fvck your sister ,,,, now if you do ,,well there are consequences(now that's law) that's another thing ,,,are you following ???,

I am but I am also confused as religions like christianity talk about incest as ok in come circumstances, so your example is somewhat contradictory.

now some religions teaching like "golden rule " you may have to look that up ,,is just good sence if you have any,,,
the foundation is if you break the rules ,,well you are not nice ,,,some do some don't ,,,some it's easy ,some not ,

Does the Golden Rule say anything admitting when you get caught in a lie?

you still have free will ,,,it depends were your free will leads you

I command you to wash my car every Friday and if you do, I will grant you eternal happiness, if you do or if you wash any other cars, I will inflict eternal pain and suffering.

Do you still have free will?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But in every country where Muslims are in the majority there are no minority rights.

Would that be like how the christians are treating LGBT people in the USA?

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2017/april/these-2-states-are-launching-biblical-pushback-on-gay-marriage
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 955
view profile
History
Posted: 4/12/2017 4:57:22 PM
Damn I can't keep up with you fuckers.

renaissance man -

Proof is in what America is supposed be. A melting pot.

It's more accurate to say "tossed salad". As in everyone retains some semblance of their identity, instead of becoming homogenous. But, you're still 'supposed' to be who you are as one with everyone else...willing and able to tolerate and live in harmony, cooperatively in certain senses.

But this is what happens whenever religion is involved. That's the paradox. An intrinsic of religion is to be exclusionary and too tribalistic. Dreams of theocracy in a secular nation which is trying to allow all religions...as long as they don't infringe upon the secularism.

And of course we have the fact that America is quite self-contradictory and paradoxical throughout it's history versus what many of us want to embrace as what it means to be 'America'. Definitely an indefinite work in progress, with skeletons in the closet.
 congupnaroad
Msg: 956
view profile
History
Posted: 4/12/2017 5:06:23 PM
MSG 954

12 Countries That Will Kill You for Being LGBT. Call them the Dirty Dozen: They are the 11 countries and one militant extremist political jurisdiction where the death penalty applies to the "crime" of loving someone of the same sex. ...
Iran. ...
Saudi Arabia. ...
Sudan. ...
Yemen. ...
Nigeria. ...
Somalia. ...
Afghanistan

Hey Franky, I have an idea, why don't you go on a crusade to the above countries campaigning for LGBT rights?

If you can't afford the travel costs you could get it crowd funded, hec I would be a willing contributor.
 Kj521
Msg: 957
Posted: 4/12/2017 5:07:01 PM
"Evolution is the foundation of morality."

"As it can be observed all through nature.

Can you please tell my wicked kitty that?

She keeps toying with and eating lizards on my lanai when she has perfectly good....and expensive....cat food from Petsmart. Sheesh! I get why she just might crave the taste of the lizard more....fine! But why does she have to toy with it?

Not moral....at all! Hope she hurries up and evolves. :/

"I command you to wash my car every Friday and if you do, I will grant you eternal happiness, if you do or if you wash any other cars, I will inflict eternal pain and suffering.

Do you still have free will?"

Psst! You forgot about.....Grace. :)

I am curious...Mr. Lol.

Is it your belief that you came from nothing and as such will return to nothing?
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 958
view profile
History
Posted: 4/12/2017 5:20:45 PM
FUCK you sally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICsIG4d0S0E
 LOLTrump
Msg: 959
Posted: 4/12/2017 5:46:38 PM

I am curious...Mr. Lol.

Is it your belief that you came from nothing and as such will return to nothing?

"Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die."

Morty Smith

KJ we are all just matter and in the end, nothing matters.
 Kj521
Msg: 960
Posted: 4/12/2017 5:55:57 PM
Somehow....Mr. lol...I get a sick sense of satisfaction out of that. Not gonna lie. Lol

But....the other side of me?

The "good" side? Wishes you could see.....you are so much more than nothing.

Just so you know......you were always the only one that could call me "dumber than a box of rocks" and I didn't mind. Don't ask why. I still haven't figured it out. :)

Thank you for answering my question.
 funchesf
Msg: 961
Posted: 4/12/2017 6:17:36 PM

Posted By: razors_edge55
oh you guys crack me up you are working so hard to prove something ,,,what or why I don't know

isn't that what happens in a forum? ...isn't that what you are now doing? ...but alas.... you know not why?

and message 931 is like a post card ,,so you found morality in "a postcard" ??

morality as found in the book of Funches ...,..."neither good nor evil be but just" ...funches 3:16

reading post 931,,is more like a rant ,,,not how I found morality ,,

whether expressed in a rant using smoke signals or flipping the bird...what difference does it make

a conscious perhaps?

you keep "confusing morality with complicity" with rules and laws that are forced upon you ..

if one refrain from having sex with relatives or choose not to kill...perhaps it's simply not in their nature to participate in such activities ...(inherent altruism) requiring neither religion nor laws nor teachings

now some religions teaching like "golden rule " you may have to look that up ,,is just good sence if you have any,,

those with good sense wouldn't use The Golden Rule as the road to morality because it's flawed....:

THE GOLDEN RULE
"Do to others what you want them to do to you". ...

as in the song "Sweet Dreams" ... "some of them want to be abused"....

since they want to be abused ....under The Golden Rule you gives them the right to abuse you too

Salam Aleykoum,,,,that means,, Peace be upon you

so is this an indication that the God you claim that no one can prove don't exist fall under the name of Allah?
 LOLTrump
Msg: 962
Posted: 4/12/2017 6:18:34 PM

The "good" side? Wishes you could see.....you are so much more than nothing.

and I wish you could see that tRump is not the best choice for your kids future.

Thank you for answering my question.

You are welcome and feel free to return the favor sometime as to why you think tRump as a better choice for your kids future than Hillary.
 Kj521
Msg: 963
Posted: 4/12/2017 6:25:43 PM
"You are welcome and feel free to return the favor sometime as to why you think tRump as a better choice for your kids future than Hillary."

Cause I have more info about the big picture. :)

LOLTrump
Msg: 964
Posted: 4/12/2017 6:32:51 PM

Cause I have more info about the big picture. :)

So what is tRump going to do that will improve the lives of your children that you believe Hillary would not have?

Also if you are just going to come back with a one line answer like you just did please do not waste my time.

I have given you open and honest answers and expect the same in return.
 Kj521
Msg: 965
Posted: 4/12/2017 6:45:13 PM
"I have given you open and honest answers and expect the same in return."

And I appreciate that. I truly do.

But....you put me in a damned if you do/-damned if you don't situation. It's a no win for me. I already know your position....and the strength of it. There is absolutely nothing I can say that you would even consider. You would automatically be counteracting anything I said. And.....fact of the matter is.....I have no interest in changing anyone's mind.

I simply learned some information last summer....from what I believe to be credible sources.....processed the information and acted in accordance to what I believed to be the best option under the circumstances. It's really that simple.
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 966
Posted: 4/12/2017 7:06:57 PM

you put me in a damned if you do/-damned if you don't situation
Thats his modus s'operendi...he will DEMAND proof. Dont give it to him...he will deflect or make ad hominem comments and try to discredit your 'evidence' by trying to discredit YOU.
Before you know it, he'll be saying your ex said you aborted his child when you were whoring for crack and he had to call the cops to take you to the psych ward...or some sorta similar idiotic shit.

Ive watched how this fat goofs consistently snickered at peoples comments and spoken down to them time ans rime again...he talks as if no one is his peer and everyone is his intellectual inferior. Every time someone says something he doesnt agree with, thats what he does... makes sneering comments like the poster is a lil dumb dumb child

This dudes a fraud and a fu┬ękintheas* never mind his lame limp impotent shit.

I, on the other hand, would love to hear about some of the things youve heard.
You and I have lotsa fun stuff to exchange
Find the dome/rocket one yet? lol

Then theres those Georgia Guidestones... whats gonna be the one religion?
 2ufo2
Msg: 967
Posted: 4/12/2017 7:07:04 PM
I, too, would be interested in this information, KJ. You have always struck me as an interesting and wise person and, when I found you had voted for Trump, I was very surprised.

Or maybe you were voting against Hillary. Most of the Trump supporters I know personally are actually anti-Hillary folks and were voting for what they considered the lesser of two weevils (a common insect pest).
 Kj521
Msg: 968
Posted: 4/12/2017 7:23:38 PM
Ms. 2Ufo...

I hope you know....the feeling has always been mutual. :)

I will not deny....I was a never Hillary and still am. Lol!

But I am sorry...I cannot disclose certain data on an open forum....not because it is "classified" But because it would reveal real world info about myself. Having been internet naive and learning the hard way that not everyone is nice...I am not prepared to expose myself to such vulnerabilities. But if you would like to pm...feel free. :)
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 969
Posted: 4/12/2017 7:32:52 PM
You are a wise woman K
See ya in our inbox!
Im glad YOU can SEE why Im very proud of my lil sis!
See her maiden name, cuz her name hyphenated? F-D?
Type that F surname in with the words 'reggae music origins' and wiki will tell you my dads first name lol

Hmmm... should I use tin, or aluminium foil? Do they even make 'tin' foil'? Ill mahe a fedora for me and a sun hat for you lol
 Kj521
Msg: 970
Posted: 4/12/2017 7:36:58 PM
Hahahaha!

No tin foil for me!

I am heading to a secret island. ;)

It's blue waters....hot sun....silky sand between my toes....and straw hats! :D

2ufo2
Msg: 971
Posted: 4/12/2017 7:40:29 PM
Don't forget the pastel-colored drinks with exotic fruit and paper umbrellas!

Makes me want to hop in the car and drive down to the Keys!
It's only two days away...
 Kj521
Msg: 972
Posted: 4/12/2017 7:45:22 PM
Meet you in Key West, Ms. 2ufo2!

I promise you much fun celebrating the sunset with lovely frosty drinks.

It's my most favorite place....it's where the Mermaids and Aligators....live, love & play. :)
 LOLTrump
Msg: 973
Posted: 4/12/2017 7:55:29 PM

And I appreciate that. I truly do.

Thanks for that.

But....you put me in a damned if you do/-damned if you don't situation. It's a no win for me.

It is not a win or lose scenario, it is an exchange of ideas.

I already know your position....and the strength of it. There is absolutely nothing I can say that you would even consider. You would automatically be counteracting anything I said. And.....fact of the matter is.....I have no interest in changing anyone's mind.

I am not asking you to change my mind.

I an genuinely interested in your position and how you arrived at that conclusion.

That is my general fascination, I love to find out how people think and why they do what they do, and the best way to do that is seek people with different opinions.

As is human nature, we tend to mingle with the people we agree with as that is a much more comfortable setting, but in reality you will be better off if you constantly challenge yourself.

So when I see someone who does X when everything that I believe to be true says you should do Y then I really like to find out the reasoning they used to arrive at that conclusion.

I simply learned some information last summer....from what I believe to be credible sources.....processed the information and acted in accordance to what I believed to be the best option under the circumstances. It's really that simple.

Then you did what you thought was best based on the information you had at the time and no one can question that because we will not know the information or I imagine the source so no real sense going there.

So then, has what you learned turned out to be true, or was it something that was only if Hillary would have gotten elected that it would have happened?

Also, is there anything that you see in tRumps administration that worries you?
 Kj521
Msg: 974
Posted: 4/12/2017 8:15:56 PM
"Thanks for that."

You are welcome, sir.

"It is not a win or lose scenario, it is an exchange of ideas.

*****Big smile! That.....has not been the nature of our past exchanges.

"That is my general fascination, I love to find out how people think and why they do what they do, and the best way to do that is seek people with different opinions. "

Kindred spirits.....but you....might...maybe....wanna work on your approach. Just sayin' :)

"So then, has what you learned turned out to be true, or was it something that was only if Hillary would have gotten elected that it would have happened?"

The information I learned was true....how it is effected by the election results remain to seen. I mean....I cannot predict all the possible outcomes in a fluid situation. I am just not that smart.....and I have no control....I just have to hope. :)

"Also, is there anything that you see in tRumps administration that worries you?"

Yes. Everything! Lol! But.....I think he is being very much underestimated. Hope that helps. :)
 LOLTrump
Msg: 975
Posted: 4/12/2017 8:41:14 PM

Kindred spirits.....but you....might...maybe....wanna work on your approach. Just sayin' :)

Sometimes to see true colors you must toss a spark to see if you get fire.

At the end of the day, if I see something I see I think id stupid I believe the best way to deal with that is call it what it is.

Coddling makes things worse in the long run and (full circle) it why evolution works.

It does not coddle and in fact nature is the meanest most unforgiving b*tch in existence, she does not give two sh*ts if you live or die and in the end the strongest survive.

Until at some point one group becomes too strong and f*cks it all up.

But the joke is one them, as they did not destroy nature, they just destroyed the ability for nature to support them.

As you may have guess, we are that group and we are f*cking it up and people like tRump are in the process of not just stopping the progress that has been made but moving it backwards.

This is why people are angry because they have legitimate and genuine concerns on how his policies are going to affect the environment.

This is why I always question people with children why they do not do more to ensure the world is as good as you found it.

It is mind boggling for me that people who think they are on gods green Earth yet they treat it like a garbage can and still think they guy who built it is going to let you in to is even nicer place.

I know if I was a god that is how I would set it up.

The ones that treat the home I gave them the best get to move up, the rest have to live at an IHOP and it is 4am and everyone else is drunk but them and they have no Maple Surpe but they do have waffles, cause I am a mean god but I still have a bit of a heart as I have to consider that maybe those people where trciked by someone.

Those someones end up being the servers.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America