Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Munna1980
Msg: 101
Muslim in AmericaPage 5 of 123    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41)
Many of these anti refugee westerners don't realize that these refugees may have lived a prosperous life. They may had not been millionaires, but they were comfortable according to the standards of their culture. Many of them perhaps were taking of poor and homeless people around them.

Now, from that point to this point. Why? Because everything must be destroyed to make Israel happy!!!

Is Israel really that important?

Seriously?
 dragonbytes
Msg: 102
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 2/20/2017 7:09:57 AM

Many of these anti refugee westerners don't realize that these refugees may have lived a prosperous life. They may had not been millionaires, but they were comfortable according to the standards of their culture. Many of them perhaps were taking of poor and homeless people around them.

Now, from that point to this point. Why? Because everything must be destroyed to make Israel happy!!!

I don't think any of that is what is really important. Most of what people state as objections are just their rationalizations for their emotions. Not how educated immigrants may be or how much they contribute to the bottom line of America, it doesn't matter.

People just don't want to see too many new faces around their neighborhood, their country. When immigrants start to become 13% of the total population, some large minority of people start to get uncomfortable and want to stop it. It doesn't matter if these immigrants are Irish or Muslim, educated or not or whatever, it only matters that they are different and there are a lot of them.
 Tomfiend
Msg: 103
Muslim in America
Posted: 2/20/2017 7:18:17 AM
And Israel has what to do with this? Let's see if you can come up with an intelligent answer.
 Jo van
Msg: 104
Muslim in America
Posted: 2/20/2017 7:24:30 AM
"israel" is based on the myths of the "judeo-christian" 'narrative',
just like "Mecca", Medina, or "The dome of the rock" is in yours.
No offense, Mate, but it's all bullshit.

People kill for "holy land", because they believe it's "justified".
The bible has direct instructions "from god", about killing "non-believers", or believers in "other gods" (/religions).

It's the first "commandment", and 4 of the "ten commandments" are about this.
The punishment for breaking any one of the commandments, is death.
Some 'hard-line' "islamic" countries still practice this (for homosexuals, and other "crimes"/"sins".)
In the west, we've relaxed these rules (here) a bit, but they still feel justified in killing "non-believers".

That's how people acted, 3,000, 2,000, or 1400 years ago.
Violent, tribal beliefs, and murders, "justified" by religious beliefs.

These are primitive beliefs.
As long as they exist, people will continue to act like primitives.
There's no 'kind' way to say it.
Crazy, old beliefs in religions, "race", "ethnicity", and other "tribalism", are killing us.

There is no "us" and "them".
Just Us.
Humans.
You know it makes sense.
JMO
 IMayBeCrazy_But
Msg: 105
Muslim in America
Posted: 2/20/2017 7:36:53 AM
[code]"jodimay1313" is the return of "wolfman4142"

https://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts16595862.aspx

Code for she is still angry

Who's angry?

[quote[or maybe y0u are Tomfiend, who knows

::Raises Hand::

I know! I know!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVDN8yR3ig0
 deetristate
Msg: 106
Muslim in America
Posted: 2/20/2017 7:53:57 AM
Israel has nothing to do with not wanting these people to come over in large numbers bringing destruction and refusing to assimilate.

I was growing a little soft on the issue until I read Munna and PEOPLE LIKE HIM (any random internet search from places like Huffington even) and his hostility, revenge mode, we "owe them something" attitude and negative positions about the USA.

You can leave anytime that you want, Munna.

Just look up video and statements from these people.
And no, it is NOT ALL. But the squeaky wheel causes problems in addition to being the loudest.

Severely limit the numbers and be very careful about who is allowed

If you don't get it by now, that is sad.

If you do get it but welcome it anyway, you hate yourself, and your people, have little self worth and want destruction.

Destroy yourself. Don't work for the destruction of the rest of us.

We don't hate them. We love ourselves.
 Tomfiend
Msg: 107
Muslim in America
Posted: 2/20/2017 8:10:11 AM
Jovan, you Dummy....can you never stay on topic? I asked what Israel has to do with the muslim issues raised by our resident Israel hating Muslim, the refugee issues, etc. We know you hate anything having to do with anything you disagree with. We get only you know the answers and that everybody else in the world is primitive, deluded and damaged. LOL. So when you coming after me ahole? I'm looking forward to it. Lets see what a tough guy you really are, what with taking on that bank for 12 years, losing your wife and career....you must really be tough. ROFLMAO

Bring Babble along...... between her fish for brains and your damaged personality... you two will be quite a pair.
 jodimay1313
Msg: 108
Muslim in America
Posted: 2/20/2017 9:11:52 AM

[code]"jodimay1313" is the return of "wolfman4142"

https://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts16595862.aspx

Code for she is still angry

Who's angry?

[quote[or maybe y0u are Tomfiend, who knows

::Raises Hand::

I know! I know!

Look IAMFUKNCRAZY I'm not addressing you or following you around you are addressing me and following me around. So This is my way of nicely asking you to fuk off and eat sh!t and die already. I've said all I have to say to you and I don't have anything else to say. I have no intentions of ever responding to you in anyway on here or anywhere else. so get an ounce of sanity and leave me alone.

I agree some muslims are probably having a hard time and have dealt with whatever violence they have dealt with in their lands but that isn't a reason for them to come here. Even when muslim immigrants come here and aren't violent and don't cause issues doesn't mean their kids won't such as the orlando shooter. I don't want muslims here and I know a lot of others who don't either and I don't blame them. For anyone to act like we aren't even allowed to discuss is ridiculous. Just because some of them have sob stories doesn't mean we should let them in either.
 Walts
Msg: 109
Muslim in America
Posted: 2/20/2017 9:33:28 AM

I'm not addressing you or following you around you are addressing me and following me around. So This is my way of nicely asking you to fuk off and eat sh!t and die already

Oh,,,,,looky, it's back.

Didn't you get culled already?

And what is your damage?
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 110
Muslim in America
Posted: 2/20/2017 9:44:31 AM

Look IAMFUKNCRAZY I'm not addressing you or following you around you are addressing me and following me around. So This is my way of nicely asking you to fuk off and eat sh!t and die already.

Well... I had my doubts at first... but it does looks as if our resident "stupid fvck" bigot is back...

with just as much unmedicated rage as before...

Look out...!! There's a Muslim behind you...!! Boo...!!!

What a "stupid fvck"...

"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life."

Frank Zappa
 jodimay1313
Msg: 111
Muslim in America
Posted: 2/20/2017 9:46:14 AM

Oh,,,,,looky, it's back.

Didn't you get culled already?

And what is your damage?

Oh look it's walts not being on topic but posting some sly negative comment again. Shocker.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 112
Muslim in America
Posted: 2/20/2017 9:47:41 AM
^

I agree some muslims are probably having a hard time and have dealt with whatever violence they have dealt with in their lands but that isn't a reason for them to come here.

There was also no reason for Western countries to have INTERFERED and destabilized the regimes that these Muslims lived under....other than to steal their resources. We destabilize regimes and create vacuums for outlaws, who commit atrocities, so we should just "wash our hands" of it...right!

If the West had dealt with them fairly and allowed them to live in peace under the leadership of their choosing, then none of this would be a problem.

Even when muslim immigrants come here and aren't violent and don't cause issues doesn't mean their kids won't such as the orlando shooter.

That is only a tiny fraction of Muslims...you have a far higher chance of being victimized by a Right wing gun toting fundamentalist in the US than a Muslim, or any illegal migrant.

If you weren't blinded by bigoted hate and had any common sense, you'd realize that many Muslim immigrants (along with Hindus & Buddhists) are hard working pple, and their kids are highly educated (unlike you), and many are highly talented and work in high tech jobs in all sectors of science throughout the US.

I don't want muslims here and I know a lot of others who don't either and I don't blame them.

And Hitler, didn't want any Jews around; and as a result he lost all his top scientists & educated class to his enemies.
Yes there are many other dvmb bigoted Fks like yourself, walking around aimlessly in life...trying to find or blame somebody for your own dismal failures.
 jodimay1313
Msg: 113
Muslim in America
Posted: 2/20/2017 10:15:51 AM

There was also no reason for Western countries to have INTERFERED and destabilized the regimes that these Muslims lived under....other than to steal their resources. We destabilize regimes and create vacuums for outlaws, who commit atrocities, so we should just "wash our hands" of it...right!

If the West had dealt with them fairly and allowed them to live in peace under the leadership of their choosing, then none of this would be a problem.

We can go this merry go round forever. What came first the chicken or the egg? What came first the terrorism or the western interference?

That is only a tiny fraction of Muslims...you have a far higher chance of being victimized by a Right wing gun toting fundamentalist in the US than a Muslim, or any illegal migrant.

If you weren't blinded by bigoted hate and had any common sense, you'd realize that many Muslim immigrants (along with Hindus & Buddhists) are hard working pple, and their kids are highly educated (unlike you), and many are highly talented and work in high tech jobs in all sectors of science throughout the US.

We have also only allowed a fraction over here. So the more we allow the more frequent it will become and I think with the electing of donald trump a majority are saying it is frequent enough.

And Hitler, didn't want any Jews around; and as a result he lost all his top scientists & educated class to his enemies.
Yes there are many other dvmb bigoted Fks like yourself, walking around aimlessly in life...trying to find or blame somebody for your own dismal failures.

What a false equivalency claim to make. They aren't jews we are blaming for what they haven't done they are muslims we are blaming for what they have done. There haven't been any top scientist that have come from these muslim communities so we aren't losing much. I'm not any more bigoted for not wanting them in my country promoting their way of life any more than they are for not wanting me in their country opening a titty bar and promoting my way of life.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 114
Muslim in America
Posted: 2/20/2017 10:40:59 AM

they are muslims we are blaming for what they have done.

And what exactly is it that "muslims we are blaming" have done...?

Which one of those denied visa holders had "done something"...? Here is a hint for you... they had visas issued by the US... as in... had already been cleared...

So again... what is it that these "muslims we are blaming" have done...

I'm sure you can provide clear specifics for each of them... since you seem so certain that they need to be "blamed" for some unstated thing they have "done"...

What a "stupid fvck"...

"What a maroon."

B. Bunny
 daynadaze
Msg: 115
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 2/20/2017 10:43:47 AM
In case this might help you...the chicken came first...
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 116
Muslim in America
Posted: 2/20/2017 10:44:24 AM

What came first the terrorism or the western interference?

The interference did!
Let me invade your home, steal all you have of value; then trash your place, beat the shit outta you; then install some stooge you will keep you in fear...then see how you will FEEL about me!

So the more we allow the more frequent it will become

So because of a few incidences, you are gonna ban a whole group of pple (painting them all with the same brush strokes), who on balance have contributed way more to American society then they have harmed it.

Yet you will overlook the home grown terrorists (supremacists, alt rights, occultists, mobsters/gangstas) who have brought way more harm to society than any other foreigners combined...then you'll feel safe if you just ban Muslims!

They aren't jews we are blaming for what they haven't done they are muslims we are blaming for what they have done.

Again, what have American Muslims done...that American non-Muslims have not done?
Are these Muslims the ones selling dope in the inner cities?
Are they running illegal gun rings?
Are they involved in human trafficking across the US borders?
Are they burning crosses in Black neighborhoods?

I think with the electing of donald trump a majority are saying it is frequent enough.

No, the "majority" were midwestern & southern dimwits who drank from a NY swindler's KOOL-AID bottle, wh0 stupidly believe that money & jobs will be falling from heaven...and Blacks & Browns will be "put" in their place.

There haven't been any top scientist that have come from these muslim communities so we aren't losing much.

Ya think?
 Maleman999
Msg: 117
Muslim in America
Posted: 2/20/2017 10:45:55 AM
At the end of World War 2, when imprisoned Jews were released from concentration camps, I would imagine a lot of them wanted to emigrate to western nations like the U.S. Was there a huge outcry from the public and the government to ban Jews from ever entering the U.S.? If not, was it because they are more white than other people from middle eastern countries? The "Muslims are terrorists" argument doesn't hold any water, because like it was explained above and other places, you're more likely to face violence from home grown criminals-especially if going in high crime areas of cities-than from Muslims. How about an exchange program-sending American criminals and low-lifes to the middle east in exchange for Muslims who are for the most part, law abiding?

There were a few countries during WW2, that were on Hitler's side and helped him in the extermination of "undesirables" (that included certain non-Jews), where people from those countries emigrated to the U.S. and other western countries after the war. Should they have been banned from leaving their home country to live elsewhere? I guess it's the "If you're white, you're alright, no matter what" immigration policy that the U.S. wants to impose.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 118
Muslim in America
Posted: 2/20/2017 11:04:07 AM

I think with the electing of donald trump a majority are saying it is frequent enough.

Oh... here's another graduate from the "Betty DeVos School for Stupid Fvcks"...

This one also seems to think that... 46% of 55%... and a 3 million vote loss... equals "a majority"...

What a "stupid fvck"...

"What a maroon."

B. Bunny
 Ouija2025
Msg: 119
Muslim in America
Posted: 2/20/2017 11:17:14 AM
There was a nice article this weekend of both US and Canadian Boarder Guards and police helping families cross into Canada. My, not even dressed for the cold :(
And some USA Cab drivers are ripping ppl off terribly, charging over a $1,000 ( 50 trip) then stopping middle of no where and demanding more payment.
So as immigrants come here I wonder if all Canadians so against Trump's ban will suddenly start agreeing with him?
Young men froze all their fingers off, awful :(
The March in Barcelona was great. Beautiful beautiful City
 jodimay1313
Msg: 120
Muslim in America
Posted: 2/20/2017 11:26:21 AM

Again, what have American Muslims done...that American non-Muslims have not done?
Are these Muslims the ones selling dope in the inner cities?
Are they running illegal gun rings?
Are they involved in human trafficking across the US borders?
Are they burning crosses in Black neighborhoods?

And what exactly is it that "muslims we are blaming" have done...?

Not policing or doing any kind of terrorism prevention at all. Even when they aren't terrorist themselves they can see and acknowledge a known terrorist then not say a word to any authority to stop said terrorist then even give them aid. Not condemning or condoning terriorist acts after they happen either doesn't help either. Let me ask you a question and be honest. Do you think the twin tower attacks were a good justified thing?

In case this might help you...the chicken came first..

I disagree I believe the egg came first.

The interference did!

I disagree the terrorism came first so round and round we go. Where it stops nobody knows. At the end of the day it doesn't change either way we are in the same position we are in.

So because of a few incidences, you are gonna ban a whole group of pple (painting them all with the same brush strokes), who on balance have contributed way more to American society then they have harmed it.

I believe we already established that a small percentage of the small percentage have already done enough that trump got elected. Not sure the point in rehashing the same point over and over or in this case fact.

No, the "majority" were midwestern & southern dimwits who drank from a NY swindler's KOOL-AID bottle, wh0 stupidly believe that money & jobs will be falling from heaven...and Blacks & Browns will be "put" in their place.

Love how you conveniently left out border security. Even he said muslim ban was one of his top campaign promises.

Oh... here's another graduate from the "Betty DeVos School for Stupid Fvcks"...

This one also seems to think that... 46% of 55%... and a 3 million vote loss... equals "a majority"...

What a "stupid fvck"...

I didn't vote for trump but I agree with a muslim ban. Do you think only people who voted for trump would agree with a muslim ban? The Jan. 30-31 poll found that 49 percent of American adults said they either "strongly" or "somewhat" agreed with Trump's order, while 41 percent "strongly" or "somewhat" disagreed and another 10 percent said they don't know.Jan 31, 2017 So who is the stupid fvck now?
 Jo van
Msg: 121
Muslim in America
Posted: 2/20/2017 11:29:08 AM

"If you're white, you're alright, no matter what" immigration policy that the U.S. wants to impose.

That's about the size of it MM.
They're just too chicken-shit to say it loud, because they know they'll be laughed at

deluded and damaged. LOL.

That's apparent.

So when you coming after me ahole? I'm looking forward to it. Lets see what a tough guy you really are,

Look Marilyn..
1/. I don't fight ladies. (I used to partake in some consensual wrestling, but I've stopped all that now. )
2/. You're just having another (violent) 'episode'. Breath. Relax.
3/. I live in the UK., (And Babble lives in Canada, FYI) why would I fly halfway across the world, to "come after" some deluded, indeterminate-gender, "zionist" internet troll

BTW
Why do you post, sometimes as a "man", and then, sometimes as a "lady(-boy)"
It's not that I'm being ' judgeMENTAL', or anything, but you actually try to change your "character", to fit your chosen "gender".
WHY do you do that?
Is it "sexual"
Do you "get-off", pretending to be the opposite gender
Just askin....

It's clear you've got "problems".
I don't want to fight you, I feel sorry for you.

In many ways, you're typical of many extremist religious believers:
I don't give you the "respect" which "society promised you" that being religious would automatically bring, so you get all angry, and threaten me with death.

You need to lighten up, and get some help.
Or maybe get a job, (eventually, when you get 'better', obviously. )
You're taking this all far too seriously.
JMO
BTW I've reached my "5-a-day" posting limit.
So I wont be able to post again, 'til much later.
But I'll be reading.
 gtomustang
Msg: 122
Muslim in America
Posted: 2/20/2017 12:00:54 PM
boy, when WolfieJodi starts swearing, you can just imagine the stamping of the foot and the pounding of the keyboard as the spittle flies...and then mom shouts, "What the hell's going on down in that basement!" you can just feel the frustration at the lack of control. Meanwhile, how many times was Chump asked what he was going to do about America's real threat, the racist right, and he ducked the question? Guess he forgot about OKBomb when he did the ban, just like he forgot the largest group of terrorists were the ones from Saudi Arabia on 9-11. Why not ban the Saudis?

Its really interesting that Chump is thinking about John freaking Bolton to be NSA. This guy is soooo neo-con, he worked for the Bush administration--and then accused them of not going far enough. He was one of the Iraq War architects, which Chump thought was a bad idea

"Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice may have become accustomed to taking flak from Democratic (and even some G.O.P.) legislators when she testifies on Capitol Hill, but some of the most ferocious criticism she has recently faced comes from an unlikely source: John Bolton"

http://content.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1685063,00.html

want to see how much the shit will hit the fan and fly all over Chump?

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/john-bolton-still-supports-iraq-war

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/17/politics/ted-cruz-john-bolton-national-security-adviser/index.html

http://theweek.com/speedreads/681250/rand-paul-rejects-john-bolton-replace-michael-flynn-still-believes-regime-change-good-idea

Even Trumpets will finally, finally have to admit...something's gone wrong with Chump, if he makes this pick.
 Munna1980
Msg: 123
Muslim in America
Posted: 2/20/2017 12:19:56 PM
Israel has every thing to do with Muslims fleeing their countries and trying to make it to the western world.

Syria, Libya, and other countries in that region were the enemies of Israel including Iraq. So what happened to them? Dismantle them one by one. Qaddafi may had been a psychopath, but many of the poor immigrants from Africa were going to Libya for work. They were not coming to Europe or America.

Now with Qaddafi gone and with Libya lying in ruins, all of those poor Africans are trying to come to the western world.

The idea is to make a list of existing and potential enemies of Israel. Gather them all in place and cause destruction so much and chaos in those countries that they would get embroiled in civil war and conflict. One by one.

Long before Arab Spring, there was the similar type of revolt by lawyers and the judiciary in Pakistan. Thank God, it only resulted in the resignation of General Musharraf. It didn't escalated to Syria or Libya type of situation in Pakistan.

Which are the only three Muslim military power remaining now?

Iran, Turkey, and Pakistan.

Turkey is about to get dismantled too!!!
 cotter
Msg: 124
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 2/20/2017 12:21:51 PM
Message 47 ...
maleman ...
I suppose we should let them all die, even though the U.S. is partly responsible for the mess they're in, by invading those countries in the first place and turning the countries into piles of rubble.

Actually, we will be getting plenty of refugees related to the health problems we have created for them.

I have been working for home health agencies for years who provide services for our refugee population and most of the cases we handle are related to our invasions of their countries and the health problems those invasions have created.

I currently work for a home health agency that mainly helps the southeast Asian population although I am seeing more and more patients from the Middle East. We have all kinds of (for example) Vietnamese patients we are helping who were affected by the same chemicals as our American vets and our government covers all of their costs for medical care and housing which many of our vets are still fighting to get. We broke it and now it's ours.

If you think for one minute we are not taking care of Iraqis, etc. in the same way ... think again! And their population here will increase before it decreases. The taxpayers were robbed while funding those wars and we are being robbed to pay for the after affects. The sad part is ... our vets are getting the shorter end of that stick.

We created all kinds of financial disasters for ourselves related to our promises to the Zionists and we are not only still pumping money to them, but we are now stuck with taking care of all the medical casualties we created. Don't see the Zionists helping out there ... eh?

I think we should be held responsible for our war crimes and so yes we should be taking care of these people. I think it was also a crime to send our precious military into that situation and an even bigger crime to simply dismiss their need for just as much medical/financial help that we offer the refugees of our war mongering.

If you don't want Muslims pouring into our country, then stop picking fights with them and stop trying to kill them and poison them and maiming and mutilating them. I get along fine with all of the Muslim patients I take care of, all the Muslim medical personnel I work with. They do not try to convert me (as the "X-tians" do) ... they do not force any kind of religious practices on me (as the "X-tians" do) and unlike some of my "X-tian" co-workers, for some odd reason, my Muslim co-workers will see any patient any time regardless of their religious background.

Message 83 ...
Munna ...
What Islamic world has become today, America has a lot to do with it.

Yep!

If you don't like Muslims leave us alone. Otherwise don't cry we are bringing our ethnic flavor to america.

They don't like "Muslims" ... however they do want their oil or any other natural resources they can get. (Just ask Trump ... to the victor goes the spoils.)

"Dumbya" went into Iraq because he thought he was going to be dealing with "dumb desert dwellers" and could talk them into giving the US all their oil contracts. That went well ... eh?

Message 92 ...
dee ...
None of that means that we have to let them come here or stay here or cater to them as revenge.

Many are here because we have done some very criminal things to hurt them. We have been opening our borders to the peoples we injure for decades ... most just really don't even realize in what way.

Many had no idea that we had all kinds of German POW’s here during the war and I’m betting not too many know that all German POW's held here in the US during the war were offered that they could stay here ... no questions asked. Most opted to return home to their families, but those who stayed were not necessarily interviewed about their "political" views.

As I mentioned above, I have been taking care of Southeast Asians for years. I know some of them may have been Viet Cong and may have killed some of my friends (classmates) but if they somehow convinced the Americans they qualified to be here and qualify for our services, we provide the services.

To my knowledge, they are no longer "killing" Americans. Some of the people we take care of and allow into our country have had to do some pretty abominable things in order to protect themselves and their families. What would any of you do when given that option? (Do as we say or we will kill you and your family.)

Message 101 ...
Munna ...
Why? Because everything must be destroyed to make Israel happy!!!

Seriously?

The Zionists basically own multiple members of our congress ... more than you could possibly imagine. Their lobbies have paid off numerous members. If a congressperson is ever overheard saying anything "anti-zionist", smear campaigns are launched and the result has always been that the candidate (no matter how long they have been in congress) will lose.

Found this ...

A final reason to question Israel’s strategic value is that it does not behave like a loyal ally. Israeli officials frequently ignore US requests and renege on promises (including pledges to stop building settlements and to refrain from ‘targeted assassinations’ of Palestinian leaders). Israel has provided sensitive military technology to potential rivals like China, in what the State Department inspector-general called ‘a systematic and growing pattern of unauthorised transfers’. According to the General Accounting Office, Israel also ‘conducts the most aggressive espionage operations against the US of any ally’. In addition to the case of Jonathan Pollard, who gave Israel large quantities of classified material in the early 1980s (which it reportedly passed on to the Soviet Union in return for more exit visas for Soviet Jews), a new controversy erupted in 2004 when it was revealed that a key Pentagon official called Larry Franklin had passed classified information to an Israeli diplomat. Israel is hardly the only country that spies on the US, but its willingness to spy on its principal patron casts further doubt on its strategic value.

Unlike the US, where people are supposed to enjoy equal rights irrespective of race, religion or ethnicity, Israel was explicitly founded as a Jewish state and citizenship is based on the principle of blood kinship. Given this, it is not surprising that its 1.3 million Arabs are treated as second-class citizens, or that a recent Israeli government commission found that Israel behaves in a ‘neglectful and discriminatory’ manner towards them.

Jewish Americans have set up an impressive array of organizations to influence American foreign policy, of which AIPAC is the most powerful and best known.

The Lobby also includes prominent Christian evangelicals ... ... ... all of whom believe Israel’s rebirth is the fulfillment of biblical prophecy and support its expansionist agenda; to do otherwise, they believe, would be contrary to God’s will. Neo-conservative gentiles such as John Bolton; Robert Bartley, the former Wall Street Journal editor; William Bennett, the former secretary of education; Jeane Kirkpatrick, the former UN ambassador; and the influential columnist George Will are also steadfast supporters.

Money is critical to US elections (as the scandal over the lobbyist Jack Abramoff’s shady dealings reminds us), and AIPAC makes sure that its friends get strong financial support from the many pro-Israel political action committees. Anyone who is seen as hostile to Israel can be sure that AIPAC will direct campaign contributions to his or her political opponents. AIPAC also organises letter-writing campaigns and encourages newspaper editors to endorse pro-Israel candidates.

The Lobby doesn’t want an open debate, of course, because that might lead Americans to question the level of support they provide.

On 16 August 2002, 11 days before Dick Cheney kicked off the campaign for war with a hardline speech to the Veterans of Foreign Wars, the Washington Post reported that ‘Israel is urging US officials not to delay a military strike against Iraq’s Saddam Hussein.’ By this point, according to Sharon, strategic co-ordination between Israel and the US had reached ‘unprecedented dimensions’, and Israeli intelligence officials had given Washington a variety of alarming reports about Iraq’s WMD programmers. As one retired Israeli general later put it, ‘Israeli intelligence was a full partner to the picture presented by American and British intelligence regarding Iraq’s non-conventional capabilities.’

There is a whole lot more out there ... but the bottom line is, the zionists are buying our congressional representatives and that's pretty much the way they get what they want.

Trump was right when he said, "You think our country's so innocent?" He's right!

We send billions in support to the zionist regime and they use tanks and bulldozers to kill Palestinians daily. The only thing we don't do (as far as I know) is drive the tanks and bulldozers.

Trump is right!
 jodimay1313
Msg: 125
Muslim in America
Posted: 2/20/2017 12:26:13 PM

boy, when WolfieJodi starts swearing, you can just imagine the stamping of the foot and the pounding of the keyboard as the spittle flies...and then mom shouts, "What the hell's going on down in that basement!" you can just feel the frustration at the lack of control.

Let the butthurt flow through you. Portraying your opposing view with emotions from behind a keyboard then adding ad hominem attacks sounds like someone floundering from the losing side of a debate. In reality no one is buying the muslim propaganda you're selling and you feel a little butt hurt about it.

Its really interesting that Chump is thinking about John freaking Bolton to be NSA. This guy is soooo neo-con, he worked for the Bush administration--and then accused them of not going far enough. He was one of the Iraq War architects, which Chump thought was a bad idea

I believe what he is saying is we are fighting a war within two countries borders and not venturing into all known countries who safe haven terrorists. For example you are an american soldier fighting in Iraq and the people you are fighting go back and forth across the syrian border whenever they like. I don't know why you want to make me have to defend a man I really don't want to defend. However in this case he is right.

I also notice how you failed to address this question "Let me ask you a question and be honest. Do you think the twin tower attacks were a good justified thing?". Yes it was aimed at jahidi joe and his other jihadist friend but you and all other opposing views can feel free to answer this as well.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America