Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 TheRevenant2017
Msg: 2051
Muslims in America... the real threat: putrefacted right wing idiots in America.Page 83 of 123    (69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109)

I stand by every word. I hate frank the nonce.
The ones responsible for the Manchester atrocity feel/felt the way you do. If that makes it right for you, your logic makes it right for them too. You criticize people that are like you.

As for cowards why no put a photie up then?
You're amusing. I leave my face at home whenever I go out.

I wish tragedy on frank before i wish it on anyone else.........
And you pretend that makes it right. It doesn't.

Whos decent? You? Ha ha ha ..........
I don't wish death on anyone, not even the ones like you. By the way, even in "Scots English" that would be "who's".

Are you talking about Scots Gaelic? I never said i spoke Scots Gaelic..........
That's right, you didn't. You claimed to speak "Scots English", something which does not exist.

"Scottish English refers to the varieties of English spoken in Scotland.
There is such a thing as "Scottish English" but there is no such thing as "Scots English" anymore than there is "Italian Latin". Maybe you meant "Scots' English" to refer to "Scottish English" but that lack of education of yours got in your way.

I thought an 'educated' nazi like you would have kent that
Unlike you, I did know that. I'm educated in spite of the fact that I am not a Nazi (FYI, lots of people are.) You should try getting there, it would be good for you. You might even stop wishing death on others.

So why call him black?
Look at a picture of Obama, maybe that will give you a clue. If you see him yellow, I suggest a visit to your local ophthalmologist.

He is in Edinburgh just now actually.
I'm pleased you keep track of important things. You must also know where the Pope's brothers and sisters are too. You must be really good at finding missing people.

Thats the Scots version of the word of course.
No doubt. Particularly with the missing apostrophes.

You really should give some thought to the fact that those responsible for the Manchester atrocity harbor the same kind of emotions you have for at least one person. When you justify having those feelings, you are justifying theirs too. The resulting behavior leaves a great deal to desire.
 N2U16
Msg: 2052
Muslims in America... the real threat: putrefacted right wing idiots in America.
Posted: 5/26/2017 12:35:16 PM
Msg. 2065

ah, yes, only Liberals categorize...that must be why the courts keep seeing Chump's travel ban as prejudice against Muslims. B/c when a Republican candidate says Mexico sends over its rapists, he can't possibly be racist. Goodness it must hurt when the truth comes too close. That was the benefit of Chump's original failed Presidential campaign, he made it about the birth certificate. Then, it couldn't be about "Hussein's" skin colour, it had to be about his citizenship. Except when, you know, it was all about his race:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/blogs/sideshow/racist-don-t-nig-anti-obama-bumper-sticker-162917634.html

Well, the entire Liberal Political Strategy is division aka Identity Politics.
Hmmm………..Race-Baiting
Race-Baiting again
More Race-Baiting
Yawn…..good grief…..Race-Baiting
And……..Yahoo link……..Surprise Surprise…….Race-Baiting

so why did I not mention HRC? B/c then you'd bring up the Benghazi nonsense, and little Johnny would wet himself responding. We all would hate to see that, he'd wipe his chin and bring it all back...well, not all of it, he'd forget the part where Congress refused to find any criminal charges. That part upsets him.

Sec Hillary Clinton was instrumental in the Assassination of Muammar Gaddafi and Regime Change in Libya so it seemed kind of Sexist and Misogynist that you ignored her and gave President Obama all the credit.

Let’s watch the last few minutes of Gaddafi’s Life……

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nct1qkhZFY
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2053
Muslims in America... the real threat: putrefacted right wing idiots in America.
Posted: 5/26/2017 12:52:56 PM

Well, the entire Liberal Political Strategy is division aka Identity Politics.

So then back up your claim, if you can.

Otherwise you will just look like another hypocritical right wing nutter.

Sec Hillary Clinton was instrumental in the Assassination of Muammar Gaddafi and Regime Change in Libya so it seemed kind of Sexist and Misogynist that you ignored her and gave President Obama all the credit.

Ah how cute you are defending Gaddafi.

What's next, you gonna sell some weapons to the people who committed 9/11?
 vlad dracul
Msg: 2054
view profile
History
Posted: 5/26/2017 1:07:23 PM
"Muslims in America... the real threat: putrefacted right wing idiots in America.
Posted: 5/26/2017 1118 AM

I stand by every word. I hate frank the nonce.
The ones responsible for the Manchester atrocity feel/felt the way you do. If that makes it right for you, your logic makes it right for them too. You criticize people that are like you.

As for cowards why no put a photie up then?
You're amusing. I leave my face at home whenever I go out.

I wish tragedy on frank before i wish it on anyone else.........
And you pretend that makes it right. It doesn't.

Whos decent? You? Ha ha ha ..........
I don't wish death on anyone, not even the ones like you. By the way, even in "Scots English" that would be "who's".

Are you talking about Scots Gaelic? I never said i spoke Scots Gaelic..........
That's right, you didn't. You claimed to speak "Scots English", something which does not exist.

"Scottish English refers to the varieties of English spoken in Scotland.
There is such a thing as "Scottish English" but there is no such thing as "Scots English" anymore than there is "Italian Latin". Maybe you meant "Scots' English" to refer to "Scottish English" but that lack of education of yours got in your way.

Show your face reverend ya twat lol even frank showed his one time. Still you are his bodyguard so maybe yous share the same traits?
Walloper
 congupnaroad
Msg: 2055
view profile
History
Muslims in America... the real threat: putrefacted left wing idiots in America.
Posted: 5/26/2017 3:19:41 PM

Zionism ... a political movement. If you are promoting and acting out that political movement ... that makes you a Zionist

We have a political movement like the current republicans. They are despicable and cruel. Lots of people don't like them.

If you are also Jewish ... that's on you

People that denounce Israel like you interchange the word "Zionist" for "Israeli" or "Jew" to mask your anti-semetism.

That way you can say "Zionists supposedly do crappy things, therefore I hate them" Which is just really a coward's way of saying "I hate Jews"

Pay back is becoming a ****!

It really is amusing watching you try to squirm your way out of that with your BS semantics. If you weren't referring to the Manchester bombing, then what exactly were you referring to as payback?
 cotter
Msg: 2056
view profile
History
Posted: 5/26/2017 4:14:52 PM
Message 2069 ...
ordinary ...
... you assume I am a previous poster.

If you are not "fiend", then my apologies.

My original post msg 2042 and the statement I made.

Your comments, in the context in which I read them, very much not cool.

If my statement did not pass your "sniff" test, then I'm sorry. It occurs to me many of my statements will not be "cool" to anyone who favored the "Dimya/Dumbya" regime. We were lied to and hundreds of thousands of innocent people were maimed, mutilated and poisoned ... not to mention murdered.

We trained a whole generation of military personnel to hate the Muslims. I have had personal conversations with recruits who went through basic training learning to hate the Muslims ... that's what they train them to do. As a home health nurse I was ordered to spy on my patients (who were Muslim) and told to go through their personal things while in their home and then report my findings.

The points I posted were far from "trivialized". It seems to me that anyone who considers what I wrote to be "trivializing" is pretty naïve of what went down back then. The bottom line is that we apparently went out of our way to hurt those people and in doing so, we contributed to the current situation ... ISIS. I can fully understand their hate and disgust for us and any other nation that assisted us in the horrific treatment they endured.

But I suppose that's what happens when you go round indiscriminately accusing people of things based on no supporting evidence.

Again, if you are not "fiend" ... my apologies.

... too full of your own ideas to be told anything ...

I would assert that if you did not endure what our nation went through during the reign of "Dimya/Dumbya" then I can understand how you have no clue what many of us could possibly be feeling.

The other poster I addressed used your words to attack me in his usual way. (See below.)

Message 2074 ...
"robaustralia" ...
People that denounce Israel like you interchange the word "Zionist" for "Israeli" or "Jew" to mask your anti-semetism.

Wrong ... but only a despicable Zionist would feel that way.

That way you can say "Zionists supposedly do crappy things, therefore I hate them" Which is just really a coward's way of saying "I hate Jews"

So the Jews who abhor what the Zionists are doing are also "Jew-haters"? I see.

It really is amusing watching you try to squirm your way out of that with your BS semantics.

Nope ... payback is ISIS doing what they are doing as payback for what we did to the Muslims in Iraq and all over the world for that matter. They are also profiled here as well ... by our own government and their followers or didn't you get that memo yet?

If you weren't referring to the Manchester bombing, then what exactly were you referring to as payback?
I have explained it enough times and if you still don't get it ... then you are never going to get it.

C'mon "rob"... be careful. You are about to become "OAF II". (Trust me, you don't want that to happen ... one of them in the forums is quite enough!)
 TheRevenant2017
Msg: 2057
Posted: 5/26/2017 5:13:21 PM

@
Hmmm………..Race-Baiting
Race-Baiting again
More Race-Baiting
Yawn…..good grief…..Race-Baiting
And……..Yahoo link……..Surprise Surprise…….Race-Baiting
So far you, and those like you, are the ones pulling the race card right and left.

Sec Hillary Clinton was instrumental in the Assassination of Muammar Gaddafi
The victims of the Lockerbie bombing don't seem to concern you much. Apparently, they and countless others like them, don't deserve your concern.

Poor Gaddafi... hanging his political opponents ?... no problem. Media censorship ?... they obviously were spreading "fake news"... Police state that incarcerates people without anything that resembles due process ?... no problem. Torture ?... no problem.

What a great guy... Libyans cried for months after he died.

Regime Change in Libya so it seemed kind of Sexist and Misogynist that you ignored her and gave President Obama all the credit.
You should study a little history, like the Arab Spring for instance. That would help you tame that vociferous ignorance of yours. Once you've learned about the Arab Spring, you can blame it on Hillary. It will be interesting to see how you are going to do that.

Let’s watch the last few minutes of Gaddafi’s Life……
You should watch the last new minutes of those who got burned at the stake and fried in oil by Christians like you. Obviously you'll blame the "other" Christians for that.

@
Show your face reverend
I did have a picture posted at one time. Now only the women I consider dating get one. You don't qualify.

I wish you good luck in your search.

even frank showed his one time
So did the Pope, see if he is interested.

@
Which is just really a coward's way of saying "I hate Jews"
^^^ and that's a pathetic idiot's way of making false accusations.

Personally, I neither approve of the Israeli behavior nor the Palestinians' but, I don't hate either one. I simply disapprove of whatever each side does that contributes to making the problem worse. Try to become rational, it will be good for you (not to mention those around you.)

If you weren't referring to the Manchester bombing, then what exactly were you referring to as payback?
Let's see if your damaged neuron can manage to comprehend the obvious one time. Now, read slowly...
And now the same people who supported "Dimya/Dumbya" in murdering and maiming and mutilating all those people in Iraq and Afghanistan are supporting the idiot toddler-in-chief.

Pay particular attention to the bolded words Iraq and Afghanistan.

Once you're defective neuron has digested the above... read slowly again
They have no capacity to comprehend that they played any role in what is driving the terrorists today. We gave them the reason to hate and they are now acting out on it. Payback is indeed a bitch. They were in complete denial back then and they will continue to be in denial.

Since you've demonstrated having pronounced comprehension problems, what the above says is, after killing roughly 180,000 civilian Iraqi noncombatants in the period 2003 to 2017, it really shouldn't surprise anyone that there are Arabs who don't like us.

While no one knows exactly how many Iraqi noncombatants died as a result of the Iraq war, we know that between 2003 and 2014, exactly 4,491 U.S service members lost their lives.

If we had the same regard for the lives of Iraqis as we do for our own, maybe there wouldn't be as many who hate our guts.

That's just for what has taken place in Iraq. Add another 200,000 (?) in Afghanistan. Incidents like the Bagram torture and prisoner abuse don't help any either.

Then add the deaths in Pakistan and other countries, even your defective neuron should be able to figure out that's no way to win the hearts and minds of the locals who are, more often than not, considered irrelevant "collateral damage".

2ufo2
Msg: 2058
Posted: 5/26/2017 5:14:53 PM
Cotter...

We trained a whole generation of military personnel to hate the Muslims. I have had personal conversations with recruits who went through basic training learning to hate the Muslims ... that's what they train them to do. As a home health nurse I was ordered to spy on my patients (who were Muslim) and told to go through their personal things while in their home and then report my findings.

Who is 'we'?
Sometimes you say you live in Germany and sometimes in the US, so I want to be sure.
I've spent my life in military city USA (except when I was overseas as a USG employee) and never saw any of the indoctrination you mention at any level (military recruits to ambassadors).
Who (i.e. what governmental agency) ordered you to spy on Muslim patients?
Or were you simply requested to report "anything suspicious"? Or were there suspicious circumstances?
Do you think that when a military employee was injured in a so-called 'friendly' Muslim country and sent to the local hospital, that there was not a USG employee/military personnel in the room at all times to prevent any type of inappropriate questioning?

The bottom line is that we apparently went out of our way to hurt those people and in doing so, we contributed to the current situation ... ISIS. I can fully understand their hate and disgust for us and any other nation that assisted us in the horrific treatment they endured.

No. There is no bottom line here.
The current situation arises from all the influence... and that is not simply from the US. You can't point at some dot of time and say 'it all began here'.
Having lived in several Muslim nations, I can say that the Muslims I have met were kind and gracious hosts under the rules of hospitality. That doesn't mean their hate and disgust is justified. It isn't.

Nope ... payback is ISIS doing what they are doing as payback for what we did to the Muslims in Iraq and all over the world for that matter. They are also profiled here as well ... by our own government and their followers or didn't you get that memo yet?

Nope. Haven't received the memo.
In fact, spent an inordinate amount of time with EEOC guidelines, classes, and meetings.
Some people are hateful and go out of their way to hurt others.
Most aren't.
Some officials profile racially or religiously.
Most don't.
Payback begets more payback.
Most people realize that... even if they say 'It will all stop once my honor is restored'.
Yeah, right.
(Ugh, I think my cynicism is showing.)

I have always considered the Middle East conflicts the nastiest case of sibling rivalry on this planet.
 cotter
Msg: 2059
view profile
History
Posted: 5/26/2017 7:45:18 PM
Message 2077 ...

We trained a whole generation of military personnel to hate the Muslims.

2ufo2 ...
Who is 'we'?

The US. And they are still doing it.

Sometimes you say you live in Germany and sometimes in the US, so I want to be sure.

I have never said "I live in Germany". I lived in Germany in the past ... not affiliated with the military ... within 2 kilometers of the East German border.

That's why several of my children were born there and that's why I am also fluent in German. Here, I affiliate with a local German club and am a featured singer. I am also affiliated with the local Jewish center related to the fact that I worked for a home health agency (nurse) and I took care of a good many of their assisted living patients ... holocaust survivors who requested me because the word got out among them that I could speak German. In return, I am a member there and have privileges to use their gym and pool ... and also perform with them from time to time (sing).

I have had personal conversations with recruits who went through basic training learning to hate the Muslims ... that's what they train them to do.

I've spent my life in military city USA (except when I was overseas as a USG employee) and never saw any of the indoctrination you mention at any level (military recruits to ambassadors).

Just because you did not see it, does not mean it does not happen. All I know is that the current military personnel I know are telling me otherwise. (My patients from the Iraqi war tell me as well.)

As a home health nurse I was ordered to spy on my patients (who were Muslim) and told to go through their personal things while in their home and then report my findings.

Who (i.e. what governmental agency) ordered you to spy on Muslim patients?

It was in conjunction with the "Patriot Act" ... no doubt the same people who ordered libraries to keep records on people ... the same folks who told the cable companies to have their employees spy on people, the same folks who wanted the utilities companies to spy on people. If you know nothing about that, then you are under-informed in many ways!

Or were you simply requested to report "anything suspicious"? Or were there suspicious circumstances?

I don't know who you think you are by posting such grilling questions, but I have already posted that I was told to "target" my Muslim patients. Since I worked for an agency that catered to refugees, most of my patients were not Americans ... and most of the were Muslim.

Do you think that when a military employee was injured in a so-called 'friendly' Muslim country and sent to the local hospital, that there was not a USG employee/military personnel in the room at all times to prevent any type of inappropriate questioning?

What does that have to do with me being asked to spy on my patients in their homes?

The bottom line is that we apparently went out of our way to hurt those people and in doing so, we contributed to the current situation ... ISIS. I can fully understand their hate and disgust for us and any other nation that assisted us in the horrific treatment they endured.

No. There is no bottom line here.

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.

The current situation arises from all the influence... and that is not simply from the US. You can't point at some dot of time and say 'it all began here'.

I have not done that ... I have merely posted my experiences and how the people who have been through it ... view it.

I have (however) pointed out that our illegal invasion of 2 sovereign nations, the murdering, maiming, mutilating and poisoning of the innocents that occurred and continues still, the purchasing of human beings and torturing of them (captured on some battlefield my ass ... pffft) has certainly stepped things up to the current ISIS problem.

Having lived in several Muslim nations, I can say that the Muslims I have met were kind and gracious hosts under the rules of hospitality.

And I have been taking care of Muslims in their homes since prior to the illegal invasions ... and not a single one has ever threatened me or tried to convert me or treated me in any way but with the utmost respect.

That doesn't mean their hate and disgust is justified. It isn't.

That appears to be your opinion and you are certainly entitled to it.

Put yourself in their place and tell the world that you would love the US to come and invade your country again! Be sure and tell them that they must be sure to bring the DU bombs as well because you just can't wait to give birth to the deformed babies as a result of that. Oh and tell them too that that it won't be the same if the soldiers don't rape the women and young girls and call them despicable names and try to peddle bibles to them too ... can't leave that out!

or didn't you get that memo yet?

Nope. Haven't received the memo.

That remark was specifically for the poster who always harasses me with ignorant and despicable remarks. He knows who he is!
 2ufo2
Msg: 2060
Posted: 5/26/2017 9:10:30 PM

I have never said "I live in Germany". I lived in Germany in the past .

Sorry, my grammar police badge was in the wash (and I'm usually so adamant about that sort of thing).
Yes, I meant to say that I know you've lived in Germany and in the USA, I simply wanted to know where these experiences occurred.

Not just my opinion; it's pretty universal among most religions...
Koran 41:34 - Virtue and evil are not equal. If you replace evil habits by virtuous ones, you will certainly find that your enemies will become your intimate friends. (Muhammad Sarwar).
The Christian Bible: Roman 12:19-20 - Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord. 20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.
Jewish Torah: Leviticus 19:18 - You shall not take revenge.
And, my favorite, Confucius - When you seek vengeance, dig two graves.

It was in conjunction with the "Patriot Act" ... no doubt the same people who ordered libraries to keep records on people ... the same folks who told the cable companies to have their employees spy on people, the same folks who wanted the utilities companies to spy on people. If you know nothing about that, then you are under-informed in many ways!

I never did like Bush but, as for the rest, I can neither confirm not deny...
I would say that 'spying' on people would be beyond your purview as a nurse. If 'they' were spying on people, then you shouldn't have had to. I hope you didn't.

Put yourself in their place and tell the world that you would love the US to come and invade your country again! Be sure and tell them that they must be sure to bring the DU bombs as well because you just can't wait to give birth to the deformed babies as a result of that. Oh and tell them too that that it won't be the same if the soldiers don't rape the women and young girls and call them despicable names and try to peddle bibles to them too ... can't leave that out!

Oh, yes. You can't leave that out. Don't forget to mention that rape by military personnel is prohibited by the UCMJ. Yes, people get raped. It happens here in the USA. It is NOT sanctioned by the military and is punished. - whether the victim is a Muslim girl or fellow military personnel. Nor does the military proselytize the Christian religion or invade countries for the 'fun of it'. Unlike groups such as the Taliban and ISIS who use rape and sexual slavery as a recruiting/retention tool.

I also lived and worked in Berlin. At the time, a WWII bomb was found two blocks from where I lived. Almost 60 years after WWII. When I was a kid, I lived across the street from defensive bunkers built against US bombers (no, not in the USA). Another time, a grenade was found in the front yard two doors down from a friend's house. At one of my jobs, I x-rayed baggage and found three hand grenades. I heard later that only two were inert. One of my co-workers shot and killed two supervisors then committed suicide. I've been the subject of death threats, been raped, had a gun pointed at me. I am no stranger to violence or the threat of violence.

As former Secretary of State Colin Powell said:
“We have gone forth from our shores repeatedly over the last hundred years and we’ve done this as recently as the last year in Afghanistan and put wonderful young men and women at risk, many of whom have lost their lives, and we have asked for nothing except enough ground to bury them in, and otherwise we have returned home to seek our own, you know, to seek our own lives in peace, to live our own lives in peace. But there comes a time when soft power or talking with evil will not work where, unfortunately, hard power is the only thing that works.”

There is a lot of wickedness and evil in the world. Yes, some of is here.
But don't consider 'them' and 'they' the good guys simply because they're Muslim.

I hope I'm not too incoherent... it's late.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2061
Muslims in America... the real threat: Right WIn Christain nut jobs
Posted: 5/27/2017 8:32:30 AM
Rigth wing nuts proving that they are the real crazies.

Two men killed in Portland after trying to stop anti-Muslim tirade
By Brandon Carter - 05/27/17 07:44 AM EDT

Two men were stabbed to death in Portland, Oregon on Friday when they tried to stop a man from yelling racial slurs at two women who appeared to be Muslim, police say.

The Oregonian reports that the suspect was yelling and ranting aboard a MAX train in Portland Friday afternoon, using “hate speech or biased language,” according to Portland police spokesman Sgt. Pete Simpson.

At one point, the man began yelling at the two women who appeared to be Muslim, one of whom was wearing a hijab.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/335397-two-men-killed-in-portland-after-trying-to-stop-anti-muslim
 congupnaroad
Msg: 2062
view profile
History
Posted: 5/27/2017 8:43:00 AM
MSG 2075

This describes you to a tee.

As for anti-Zionists claiming to be “just anti-Zionist,” but “not anti-Semitic,” this is nonsensical to anyone who knows what anti-Zionism is. Anti-Zionists are not just critical of Israel’s policies or actions (like the war with Gaza or the occupation); they believe that the State of Israel does not have a right to exist. They oppose Israel’s very existence and survival, yet do not oppose the existence and survival of any other country, including those with human rights records infinitely worse than Israel’s. As Irwin Cotler points out, the fact that Israel - the only Jewish country in the world - is singled out for this condemnation is inherently anti-Semitic.
read more: http://www.haaretz.com/jewish/the-jewish-thinker/.premium-1.612817

Don't ya think?
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2063
Muslims in America... the real threat: Crazy Right Wingers
Posted: 5/27/2017 8:50:19 AM
Now everyone watch and wait while tRump says nothing about his base killing people, because I guess that would seen as dividing the country.

Witnesses: Man Cut the Throats of Two MAX Passengers Who Tried to Stop Anti-Muslim Bullying of Women on Northeast Portland Train
The attack occurred in the Hollywood District. "He said, 'Get off the bus, and get out of the country because you don't pay taxes here.'"

By Aaron Mesh |
Published May 26 at 7:00 PM

A man riding the MAX in Northeast Portland fatally stabbed two passengers who tried to stop him from hurling racial and anti-Muslim insults at women on the train, witnesses tell WW's news partner KATU-TV.

The suspect is currently in Portland police custody. The stabbing occurred at about 4:30 this afternoon as the light-rail train pulled into the Hollywood Transit Center.

Details of the triple stabbing, which killed two men, are still emerging. But eyewitness reports to KATU and The Oregonian indicate it was an anti-immigrant hate crime.

The Council on American-Islamic Relations, based in Washington, D.C., tonight decried the killings and asked President Donald Trump "to speak out personally against rising bigotry and acts of racial violence in America targeting Muslims and other minority groups."

http://www.wweek.com/uncategorized/2017/05/26/witnesses-man-on-northeast-portland-max-train-cut-the-throats-of-two-men-who-tried-to-stop-anti-muslim-bullying-of-women-passengers/
 Jo van
Msg: 2064
Posted: 5/27/2017 9:16:10 AM
"Zionists" are very clever in their wording and propaganda, because put like that, it seems unreasonable.

It's not its existence[ b] which I oppose, it's the way in which it came to exist.

That's why they don't like to talk about anything pre-1948.
As far as being the "only Jewish country", scientifically, that has as much "meaning" to me, as you claiming that you're a "Taurus".
It's an entirely fictitious, self-ascribed category.

They stole the land, to fulfil a religious fantasy.
The "west", (where they all came from) helped them to dispossess the people of a former British "mandate" of the land which they'd lived on/in for centuries.
Because Britain and America decided it should be so.

Of course the "jews" "accepted" the plan.
They legally owned just 6% of the land, and despite being still in the minority,despite massive immigration already, they were given 56% of the land, and the 2/3rds Arab majority, just 45%, much of it useless.
The Palestinians objected, and rejected the 'plan'.
I know you like to pretend that all that didn't happen.
But it did.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Partition_Plan_for_Palestine

Anyone can do their own research.
"Israel" won't last, because it's based on fiction
It only endures now, because of US financial and military support.
-and because there's another popular fiction in the USA; that believing in that particular fiction, means that you're a "good person".
That won't last.

It's just a matter of time.
Tick
Tick
Have a nice Saturday.
Remember:
"Exodus"
31:14 Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.
31:15 Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the LORD: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.

"God" hates weakened workers.
Even doctors and nurses.
 Jo van
Msg: 2065
Posted: 5/27/2017 9:18:19 AM
Double post
Can't edit either.:16:
:73:
 cotter
Msg: 2066
view profile
History
Posted: 5/27/2017 9:25:57 AM
Message 2079 ...
2ufo2 ...

Not just my opinion; it's pretty universal among most religions...
Koran 41:34 - Virtue and evil are not equal. If you replace evil habits by virtuous ones, you will certainly find that your enemies will become your intimate friends. (Muhammad Sarwar).
The Christian Bible: Roman 12:19-20 - Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord. 20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.
Jewish Torah: Leviticus 19:18 - You shall not take revenge.
And, my favorite, Confucius - When you seek vengeance, dig two graves.

Seriously?

You are now saying that it is okay for our country to invade a sovereign nation ... go in and maim and mutilate their people, murder and poison them in the process and allow our soldiers to rape and torture them and they should just turn to their "religious book" to guide them on how they should feel about that? They should then harbor no hate or disgust for the people who did that to them? I challenge you to turn to your bible if someone would do that to your loved ones!

We're not talking about "Whooops, we accidentally dropped a bunch of bombs on your family and your land, and we're truly sorry it killed lots of your loved ones. Oh by the way, the bomb contained depleted uranium which poisoned your land and your family members will probably develop cancer not to mention it will cause you to bear deformed children if you even do get a chance to reproduce when this is all over. Oh and another just by the way, several of our soldiers encountered your sister and her teenage daughter and raped them while they were at it.

Now here, take this bible that we use for our religious purposes and look for a passage in there that will guide you through dealing with all the despicable, disgusting (not to mention illegal) things we have just done to you. We are sure you can find solace and will never hold any of that against us. Well, good luck then!"

Anything I would further say to you about that would truly insult you. We wouldn't want that here in the forums even though I am insulted that you bothered to quote all that religious garbage as an example of how those people should feel after what we have been doing to them!

Oh and tell them too that that it won't be the same if the soldiers don't rape the women and young girls and call them despicable names ...

Don't forget to mention that rape by military personnel is prohibited by the UCMJ.

Well there you go then ... no soldier is ever gonna rape anyone. Nope ... that's not ever gonna happen because it is "prohibited"!

Yes, people get raped. It happens here in the USA. It is NOT sanctioned by the military and is punished. - whether the victim is a Muslim girl or fellow military personnel.

Yeah ... whatever!

...and try to peddle bibles to them too ... can't leave that out!

Nor does the military proselytize the Christian religion ...

Why of course not ... the military would never do such a thing. Bwahahahaha ... (Excuse me for a minute while I catch my breath ... I was laughing and couldn't stop.)

https://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts12386149.aspx
Military burns unsolicited Bibles sent to Afghanistan

By the way, the OP who titled that thread was not aware at the time that in fact the bibles were not at all "UNsolicited". They were printed in the language of the locals ... sooooo yes, it was planned. (Can't wait to see your response to that one.)

Can we hear a verse of "Onward X-tian Soldiers"?
Onward Christian soldiers
Marching as to war
With the cross of Jesus
Going on before

... or invade countries for the 'fun of it'.

Whatever you say dear. You are apparently unaware that two years before 9/11 (even while "Dimya/Dumbya" was a candidate), he was already talking privately about attacking Iraq.

Apparently, ignorance is truly bliss.

Unlike groups such as the Taliban and ISIS who use rape and sexual slavery as a recruiting/retention tool.

Actually, they recruit more participants by using our ignorant behavior towards them ...

There is a lot of wickedness and evil in the world. Yes, some of is here.

I am happy to report that I do not treat people in any way other than the way they treat me. Old German saying: "How you yell into the forest, so comes back the echo."

I have worked with Muslims and taken care of them ... none have ever treated me badly. In fact, they have only ever been respectful and kind. I do not consider them "good guys" just because they are "Muslim".

We have had "Muslim" terrorists here ... a couple of them lived in the building right next to one of my patients. Thankfully their plans were thwarted before they were able to follow through with them. So naturally, they would be considered "bad guys". I never encountered them so I can't say how I would have felt about them face-to-face.

By the way, with that last statement you made "... don't consider 'them' and 'they' the good guys simply because they're Muslim" ... just told me how you really feel about Muslims.

Message 2081 ...
robaustralia ...
Irwin Cotler points out, the fact that Israel - the only Jewish country in the world - is singled out for this condemnation is inherently anti-Semitic.

Spoken like a true disciple of "Nuttinbutahayoo" ... LMFAO.

robbie dear ... when are you gonna understand that one can be an anti-zionist just because they do not like the way the zionists are treating the Palestinians! It's just that simple.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 2067
Muslims in America... the real threat: white Christian terrorism
Posted: 5/27/2017 10:54:14 AM

Now everyone watch and wait while tRump says nothing about his base killing people, because I guess that would seen as dividing the country.

Witnesses: Man Cut the Throats of Two MAX Passengers Who Tried to Stop Anti-Muslim Bullying of Women on Northeast Portland Train
The attack occurred in the Hollywood District. "He said, 'Get off the bus, and get out of the country because you don't pay taxes here.'"

It's more than that... It's white Christian terrorism...

Anti-Muslim slurs lead to triple stabbing on Portland train
2 killed after trying to calm man hurling insults at passengers

Two men were killed and a third injured in a knife attack after they tried to stop what police are describing as a hate speech incident in Portland, Oregon.

The knife attack happened aboard a commuter train that had pulled into the city's Hollywood transit station around 4:30 p.m. on Friday. Three people were stabbed as they tried to calm a man who had been harassing two females, one of whom was wearing a hijab, police said.

The attacker began yelling at them to "get out of the country because you don't pay taxes here," passenger Evelin Hernandez told the Portland-based ABC-affiliated TV station KATU.

"[He said] he doesn't like Muslims, they're criminals," Hernandez said.

"The suspect was on the train and he was yelling and ranting and raving a lot of different things, including what would be characterized as hate speech or biased language," Portland police Sgt. Pete Simpson said.
Victims 'attacked viciously'

"In the midst of his ranting and raving, some people approached him and appeared to try to intervene with his behaviour and some of the people he was yelling at were attacked viciously by the suspect," Simpson said.

Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler issued a statement saying, "Two men lost their lives and another was injured for doing the right thing, standing up for people they didn't know against hatred.

"Their actions were brave and selfless, and should serve as an example and inspiration to us all. They are heroes."
Police say 35-year-old Jeremy Joseph Christian of Portland is charged with two counts of aggravated murder, two counts of second-degree intimidation and one count each of attempted aggravated murder and being a felon in possession of a restricted firearm.

Last month, the suspect attended the right-wing March for Free Speech event in Portland, a conservative event in which police had to separate marchers from anti-racism counter-protesters. The Portland Mercury website reports that he is a known local white supremacist.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/hate-speech-portland-train-stabbing-1.4134377

More white Christian terrorism from the strumpets... but, of course... the strumpets here will claim otherwise... because this Christian was white and American...
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 2068
Muslim in America
Posted: 5/27/2017 11:06:39 AM

The Portland Mercury website reports that he is a known local white supremacist.

Rumor has it the guy gave the Nazi salute and shouted “Heil Trump”. Any minute now we expect Comrade Trump to revise his travel ban to include white supremacists.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2069
Muslim in America
Posted: 5/27/2017 11:21:47 AM

Any minute now we expect Comrade Trump to revise his travel ban to include white supremacists.

Maybe he needs to have someone read this to him. (seeing as he can not read)

The U.S. has a homegrown terrorist problem — and it’s coming from the right
By Colbert I. King Opinion writer May 26 at 7:16 PM

Richard W. Collins III, fatally stabbed last weekend on the University of Maryland’s College Park campus, was as innocent as the 22 victims slain in the Manchester suicide bombing on Monday. Collins, an African American, newly commissioned U.S. Army officer from Maryland, was, like the victims of the Manchester, England, massacre, not bothering anybody. Slated to graduate from Bowie State University this week, Collins was simply out with friends enjoying himself. So, too, were those killed and wounded in Manchester.

Authorities are investigating Collins’s death, allegedly at the hands of a knife-wielding University of Maryland student, Sean Urbanski, as a possible hate crime. Rep. Steny H. Hoyer (D-Md.), speaking on the House floor, called the killing of his constituent a “vicious crime probably motivated by hate.” The cause has not been pinned down.

...The findings were startling.

The ADL analyzed 150 terrorist acts in the United States that were committed, attempted or plotted by right-wing extremists. “More than 800 people were killed or injured in these attacks,” the ADL said, noting that the attacks “surged during the mid-to-late 1990s and again starting in 2009” — the beginning of Barack Obama’s presidency.

The also looked at other acts of violence and determined that “from 2007 to 2016, a range of domestic extremists of all kinds were responsible for the deaths of at least 372 people across the country. Seventy-four percent of these murders came at the hands of right-wing extremists such as white supremacists, sovereign citizens and militia adherents.”

And, reported the ADL, the hate and terror mongers choose their marks carefully: Jews, Muslims and — the most common racial target — African Americans.

According to The Post, a study by the Center for the Study of Hate and Extremism at California State University at San Bernardino showed an overall increase of 13 percent in hate crimes reported, with 1,812 incidents reported in 2016 — the year of our nasty, hate-filled presidential race.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-us-has-a-homegrown-terrorist-problem--and-its-coming-from-the-right/2017/05/26/10d88bba-4197-11e7-9869-bac8b446820a_story.html?hpid=hp_no-name_opinion-card-e%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.77c05a72da56
 2ufo2
Msg: 2070
Posted: 5/27/2017 12:56:44 PM
Cotter...

I understand.
You are an extremist.

I point out that most religions consider revenge a pointless pursuit and you take it that I approve of invading sovereign nations and ravaging their people, land, and culture. You seem to approve of extremist actions of terrorist because it is 'revenge'.

I point out that rape and intimidation by US military forces is illegal and punished when found and you sarcastically imply something totally different - that everyone always obeys the law implying that the law is useless in all cases.

I point out that the US military does not attempt to convert people to Christianity. You bring up an old thread showing that the military was obeying the laws by burning the 'unsolicited' Bibles.

You want to sing 'Onward Christian Soldiers'. Go ahead without my accompaniment, you are the singer and far more likely than me to be Christian.

I don't think so. You are the ignorant one and you hardly seem blissful.

Good for you for taking care of people but consider - would they have treated you any different if you were treating them in their native country? Or would you end up like Kayla Mueller or Marie Colvin?

By the way, with that last statement you made "... don't consider 'them' and 'they' the good guys simply because they're Muslim" ... just told me how you really feel about Muslims.

Oh, I hate people in general.
Especially small-minded people who let religion or dogma or their own illogical beliefs dictate their words and actions, and define their reality.
 cotter
Msg: 2071
view profile
History
Posted: 5/27/2017 1:36:05 PM
Message 2089 ...
2u ...
You seem to approve of extremist actions of terrorist because it is 'revenge'.

Oh dear ... you really are the dense one. I can't believe you read through my posts and weren't able to determine that I firmly believe that the main reason the US is a target is because they are extremely unhappy with our behavior. Good grief ... it's even in the 9/11 report that we were attacked related to our behavior all over the world. (Do you ever read anything but the bible?) I guess you really do take it seriously that the "dumbing down of our country" is the 'IN' thing.?

By the way, I have never ever posted that I approve of their actions.

I point out that rape and intimidation by US military forces is illegal and punished when found and you sarcastically imply something totally different - that everyone always obeys the law implying that the law is useless in all cases.

It would be more interesting to see you find and post an article where any ... please give us a couple of examples ... were truly punished for such despicable acts. (Given your reading skills I have a feeling we'll be waiting a while for that.)

I point out that the US military does not attempt to convert people to Christianity. You bring up an old thread showing that the military was obeying the laws by burning the 'unsolicited' Bibles.

I guess you missed the part where the soldiers were overheard planning the distribution of the bibles while they were unpacking them.

I don't know how long you've been in here, but we have discussed it numerous times about how there is proof that the US Military also abuses military personnel who are not compliant with attending church. (And now I suppose you're going to tell me I'm wrong about that even though my daughter experienced it personally in the Air Force.)

I don't think so. You are the ignorant one and you hardly seem blissful.

I doubt I need to show any proof about who here is the ignorant one ... just keep posting and we will see your ignorance blossom and grow!

Good for you for taking care of people but consider - would they have treated you any different if you were treating them in their native country?

We really have no idea what Kayla Mueller was really up to over there ... there are mixed reports. As for Marie Colvin ... she knew she was a target related to her job and still had herself smuggled into the country. She was not "personally" targeted, it was her job that got her killed. Policemen and firemen get killed doing their jobs. Nurses do too. I say don't sign up for the work if you don't want the risks.

Oh, I hate people in general.
Especially small-minded people who let religion or dogma or their own illogical beliefs dictate their words and actions, and define their reality.

Actually, I get the impression you just hate people who are not religious. I'm not surprised. That's pretty much why people hate Muslims ... eh?

You just made my point AND ... contributed to the topic of the thread.
 congupnaroad
Msg: 2072
view profile
History
Posted: 5/27/2017 4:09:39 PM

Well there you go then ... no soldier is ever gonna rape anyone. Nope ... that's not ever gonna happen because it is "prohibited"!

No one was claiming it would never happen did they? But you have made it sound like it is just a normal part of a US soldiers make up. Which is almost the stupidest thing you have ever said and that says a lot!

Can we hear a verse of "Onward X-tian Soldiers"?
Onward Christian soldiers
Marching as to war
With the cross of Jesus
Going on before

More stupidity!

... or invade countries for the 'fun of it'

I thought the U.S. led coalition invaded Afghanistan to de-stabilise al-Qaeda which was led by Bin Laden who was the mastermind of 9/11. Did you forget?

Whatever you say dear. You are apparently unaware that two years before 9/11 (even while "Dimya/Dumbya" was a candidate), he was already talking privately about attacking Iraq

Probably because Saddam Hussein used chemical weapons on his own people. Did you forget?

Apparently, ignorance is truly bliss

You would know as you blissfully ignore the truth.

I have worked with Muslims and taken care of them ... none have ever treated me badly. In fact, they have only ever been respectful and kind. I do not consider them "good guys" just because they are "Muslim".

Yeah right!

We have had "Muslim" terrorists here ... a couple of them lived in the building right next to one of my patients

You made a mistake, you should have said co-patients, no need to thank me for correcting your error.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2073
Posted: 5/27/2017 5:10:41 PM
A victim of tRump's America.

https://i.redd.it/ln4pie02h30z.jpg

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 2ufo2
Msg: 2074
Posted: 5/27/2017 5:17:16 PM

...I can't believe you read through my posts and weren't able to determine that I firmly believe that...

What you believe is not in my range of control.
What you post indicates that any 'revenge' on the USA is justifiably deserved and you applaud them.
Whether or not you are explicit in posting it.

Actually, I get the impression you just hate people who are not religious. I'm not surprised. That's pretty much why people hate Muslims ... eh?

Those are about the stupidest words (outside of Johnny Yikes!) that I have seen on these threads.
I don't hate people who are or are not religious - only in how much they get caught up in their personal fantasies (and you are really invested in yours).
I'm not part of any organized (or even disorganized) religion nor am I truly atheist or agnostic (tree-hugging woo-woo crystal wienie comes closest, I guess).
And, I don't know why people hate Muslims (but I suspect it's because here in the USA they are perceived as 'different' which people of all ilks have always been wary of).
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2075
Muslims in America are not the real threat
Posted: 5/27/2017 8:02:06 PM
White Terrorists Killed More Americans This Week Than Refugees Have in 40 Years
TOPICS:featuredhate crimesJeremy ChristianrefugeesSean Urbanskiwhite terror

Posted By: Tom Cahill May 27, 2017

President Trump is quick to condemn Muslim terrorist attacks, but he has been largely silent about hate crimes carried out by white terrorists.

After the latest hate crime in Portland, Oregon — in which white supremacist Jeremy Christian killed Ricky Best and Taliesin Namkai-Meche on a train after they attempted to stop him from berating two Muslim women — three people have been killed by white terrorists in the last week. The other hate crime-related murder happened at the University of Maryland, when 23-year-old Richard Collins III was stabbed to death by Sean Urbanski. Collins was just commissioned as a lieutenant in the United States Army.

This includes refugees from Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, and Yemen, which are the countries Trump has singled out for his Muslim travel ban. Politifact gave a “mostly true” score to a claim made by Rep. Ted Lieu (D-California), in which he said the chances of being killed by a refugee were 1 in 3.6 billion. The chances of winning the Powerball lottery’s grand prize are 1 in 292.2 million, meaning you would win the Powerball an average of 12 times before being killed by a refugee.

While the numbers back up the claim that the real terror threat is not from refugees, the Trump administration has been eerily silent about the growing trend of hate crimes in the United States committed by white people against people of color, particularly in the name of Trump. The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) reported that of the 1,000+ acts of hate reported in the wake of the November 8, 2016 election, 37 percent of those incidents “directly referenced either President-elect Donald Trump, his campaign slogans, or his infamous remarks about sexual assault.”

http://resistancereport.com/news/white-terrorists-killed-more-this-week/
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America