Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 TheRevenant2017
Msg: 2076
Muslims in America... the real threat: putrefacted right wing idiots in America.Page 84 of 123    (83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123)

@
No one was claiming it would never happen did they?
Of course not. She just implied it didn't happen because it's illegal.

More stupidity!
You've demonstrated never running out of it.

Probably because Saddam Hussein used chemical weapons on his own people. Did you forget?
^^^ the mix of your malice, stupidity and dishonesty. In that case, the kokroach-in-chief you support, and have a lot in common with, should have "probably" invaded Syria instead of bombing an airfield with Tomahawks that didn't accomplish much. Plus, his Russian friends are there to help. What a good deal.

You would know as you blissfully ignore the truth.
The garbage you read on Breibart and theduran is what you call "truth". Your malice and dishonesty are the afterburners of your infinite stupidity.

you should have said co-patients
You should learn to speak English. The prefix "co" is not used with the subject "patient".

no need to thank me for correcting your error.
No one is going to thank you for your ignorance.

congupnaroad
Msg: 2077
view profile
History
Muslims in America... the real threat: putrefacted right wing idiots in America.
Posted: 5/28/2017 3:13:43 AM

You should learn to speak English. The prefix "co" is not used with the subject "patient"

As if I care! Is Cotter your Mother?
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 2078
Muslims in America... the real threat: putrefacted right wing idiots in America.
Posted: 5/28/2017 6:15:12 AM

You should learn to speak English. The prefix "co" is not used with the subject "patient"

Awww... what's the matter sweet'ums...? Are your little feelings hurt...?
 cotter
Msg: 2079
view profile
History
Posted: 5/28/2017 10:59:41 AM
Message 2092 ...
ordinary ...
Most of the people on this site don't really know what terrorism is, they are reacting to the event and doing the terrorist's job for them.

I have said it many times ... by making the attacks of these terrorists on-going news ... 24/7 (it seems) ... we are giving them exactly what they want. They want the attention and we feed into it with a frenzy. Th terrorists are thrilled to get all the attention they get.

They are like Trump ... he does dumb, ignorant ... even dangerous things ... and the news goes on and on and on about it. He gets all the attention he wants ... and keeps doing dumb, ignorant ... even dangerous things.

Additionally, we give the terrorists all the ammunition they need to recruit. Our number one promoter of terrorism is Trump. He encourages terrorist-like behavior at rallies ... he attempts to make policy that promotes hate of the Muslims.

For years, we have been training our military to hate the Muslims, call them despicable names, make them the targets of despicable jokes. It's nothing new. We did the same when we trained military recruits to hate the North Vietnamese and encouraged them to call them despicable names.

The tit for tat revenge killings after an event would often outnumber those of the original event.

And that is what I am describing as "payback". It might not be occurring (for example) right after we tortured people who were basically purchased from Pakistani warlords but it is going on.

Our despicable behaviors are coming back to haunt us. I have been saying it would for years. We will also pay the price for poisoning and maiming and mutilating Iraqis.

The response to an event has to be managed as best as possible to avoid aggravating an inflamed situation.

Well, you're not going to accomplish that by broadcasting it 24/7 ... feeding their appetite for attention.

Many of the guys in the jails I have worked (mostly in single cell lock-down areas) ... hungry for attention ... would stand there naked and play with themselves. They got the biggest kick out of the response from the nurses who went screaming from their doors. One guy came walking up to the door with his dick in hand (stroking himself) and all I did was stand there (no expression) and look him in the eyes and ask him if he wanted his pills. When he nodded (with his tongue hanging out) I said, "Well then put that thing down and get over here with a cup of water."

I refused to give him the satisfaction he was looking for. I took the fun out of it for him.

Message 2093 ...

_mungo_ ...
Awww... what's the matter sweet'ums...? Are your little feelings hurt...?

You're giving him too much credit. Nuttinbutayahoo is his hero. A Zionist ... they have no feelings. All they live for is to kill Palestinians ... that and Muslims.
 Maleman999
Msg: 2080
Posted: 5/28/2017 12:41:12 PM

For years, we have been training our military to hate the Muslims, call them despicable names, make them the targets of despicable jokes. It's nothing new. We did the same when we trained military recruits to hate the North Vietnamese and encouraged them to call them despicable names.

There are many cases of military personnel returning from a tour of duty, and ending up with PTSD. There are times when I think: They volunteered to go and invade a country and slaughter the people who lived there because the supreme leader says those people deserve to die, and had a good chance of returning home back to a normal life. If they end up with PTSD, wouldn't PTSD be 10 times or a 100 times worse for people who survived the invasion-especially those who saw their family members, friends, and neighbors being murdered, and their homes bombed out? Is it really a secret why some of the surviving people resort to terrorism? But people like Trump, who is sitting pretty and in no danger, thinks the solution is to do the same thing over and over again, and hope for different results. We know what that's called-especially during his campaign, when he said he wouldn't rule out using nuclear weapons to fight terrorism.

I agree with Cotter's statement: Our number one promoter of terrorism is Trump. The torch was passed on from Bush to Obama, then Obama to Trump. I think if HRC was the president instead of Trump, nothing would change, because they are all war mongers.
 Kj521
Msg: 2081
Muslims in America... the real threat: white Christian terrorism
Posted: 5/28/2017 12:57:49 PM
"Now everyone watch and wait while tRump says nothing about his base killing people, because I guess that would seen as dividing the country.

Witnesses: Man Cut the Throats of Two MAX Passengers Who Tried to Stop Anti-Muslim Bullying of Women on Northeast Portland Train
The attack occurred in the Hollywood District. "He said, 'Get off the bus, and get out of the country because you don't pay taxes here.'"

"It's more than that... It's white Christian terrorism..."

"Portland Killer Is An Anti-Circumcision, Bernie Sanders Supporter"

http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/28/portland-killer-is-an-anti-circumcision-bernie-sanders-supporter/

Not a Trump supporter. Will Bernie disavow? And the rest of you appologize to Trump supporters?

Yeah...I didn't think so. ;)
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2082
Posted: 5/28/2017 1:30:30 PM

http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/28/portland-killer-is-an-anti-circumcision-bernie-sanders-supporter/

Not a Trump supporter. Will Bernie disavow? And the rest of you appologize to Trump supporters?

Which one of Bernie’s messages was he spreading?

And the rest of you appologize to Trump supporters?

In related news, Darth Vader would like and apology for all the mean things people have said about him.

Either way, this week should make it even more clear, the real threat is right wing nut jobs and it is obvious tRump supporters are not going to do anything about it other than cry someone called them a bad name.
 Wilkes_Barre_Candy
Msg: 2083
Posted: 5/28/2017 1:30:44 PM
Do senseless deaths occur so regularly in this world, that random people on a POF message board can spin their wheels arguing over who supports/supported who?

Try that argument w/ the dead, innocent victims & their loved ones.

Who gives a flying fvck over the fact that some wack-a-do(s) who go around stabbing, or bombing & taking innocent lives...voted for or supported any politician?

Only people who are as empty & soul-less as the ones who perpetrated such egregious crimes against humanity.
 N2U16
Msg: 2084
Muslims in America... the real threat: white Liberal terrorism
Posted: 5/28/2017 1:35:07 PM

Who gives a flying fvck over the fact that some wack-a-do(s) who go around stabbing, or bombing & taking innocent lives...voted for or supported any politician?

The obvious answer is…… LIBERALS…… and is part of their Hate and Division Strategy
 Walts
Msg: 2085
Posted: 5/28/2017 1:37:19 PM

I highly doubt you have any time to "think" with the amount of laughing you have been doing for the last couple of months.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2086
Posted: 5/28/2017 1:38:20 PM

The obvious answer is…… LIBERALS…… and is part of their Hate and Division Strategy

Well not everyone can be as welcoming of racists and white-power lovers like yourself.

So at least you have that going for you.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 2087
Muslim in America
Posted: 5/28/2017 1:42:50 PM

Msg: 2096

Me thinks you missed the tweet from November 11, 2016 where this white supremacist said and I quote:

"I could not bring myself to vote Trump like I said I would. I abstained from voting for the first time in my adult life".

So here you are showing your true colors again, looking for an excuse to defend a white supremacist racist killer.
 TheRevenant2017
Msg: 2088
Posted: 5/28/2017 1:48:36 PM

@
Using terms like "payback" is idiotic in the extreme.
Of course, everyone knows that blowing themselves up is a sport for Muslims. That's their only motivation. Having their families killed and/or abused "obviously" has nothing to do with it.

You really are bright (when the sun is shining right over your head.)

@
Not a Trump supporter. Will Bernie disavow?
Garbage peddled by Mike Cernovich, a conspiracy theorist part of the alt-right. Cernovich passes his garbage to thedailycaller, the people that paid money to a few Dominican women to accuse Bob Menendez of having paid to have sex with them. After the women safely pocketed the money, they told the truth, that they had been paid to lie.

Even if that white supremacist nutcase was a Bernie supporter (rather unlikely), it is rather evident that his behavior is encouraged by the kokroach like you that you support and most certainly not by Bernie.

When putrid garbage like you manages to get a brain, some honesty, some decency, manages to tell the truth and for once be right then, and only then, will an apology be earned.

In the meantime, you owe the world an apology for having the I.Q of a blob of cottage cheese maliciously regurgitating extreme right lies and nonsense. Rather obvious you aren't going to apologize for that since you don't even apologize for supporting leaving 20+ million Americans without health care nor apologize for supporting a putrid piece of garbage that mocks people like your niece.

That is obvious, without thinking capabilities you cannot possibly think so.

@
The obvious answer is…… LIBERALS……
Not just liberals. Anyone with a shred of decency sees with great concern the hate, lies, accusations and bigotry constantly spewed by kokroach-in-chief and his putrid orange diarrhea of kokroach excrements that pass themselves as supporters.

part of their Hate and Division Strategy
Kokroach-in-chief exposing putrid garbage like you is likely the only good thing he's done in quite a while. That allows decent people to divide themselves away from things like you and him.

cotter
Msg: 2092
view profile
History
Posted: 5/28/2017 3:39:24 PM
Message 2095 ...
maleman ...
... wouldn't PTSD be 10 times or a 100 times worse for people who survived the invasion-especially those who saw their family members, friends, and neighbors being murdered, and their homes bombed out? Is it really a secret why some of the surviving people resort to terrorism?

Yup ... I have had Vietnamese patients who lived through horrors we could never imagine. One of my patients trekked for more than 2 years with her young children in tow to get out and be here. The US government gave her that right because her husband worked for us over there and also died in the process.
 John252817
Msg: 2093
304-227
Posted: 5/28/2017 6:27:45 PM
"Do senseless deaths occur so regularly in this world, that random people on a POF message board can spin their wheels arguing over who supports/supported who?"

^^^^^ Wow wilkes, I hope Lol read that sentence, he/she spins their wheels constantly with that! YIKES!!!
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2094
Posted: 5/28/2017 7:01:52 PM

^^^^^ Wow wilkes, I hope Lol read that sentence, he/she spins their wheels constantly with that! YIKES!!!

John, this is your Memorial Day reminder that two soldiers have been killed in the US by alt right extremists in the last week and tRump has not said a word.

So yikes all you want, but it is clear what you support and stand for and it is clear, it is not the service men and women of the USA, it is a draft dodging, hero insulting, douche bag and you love him so hard you can not even see his faults.

That is so sad john, words can not even describe how low of a piece of sh8t you are.
 John252817
Msg: 2095
304-227
Posted: 5/28/2017 7:07:37 PM
There ya go again Lol, drifting away away away....YIKES!!! Ll is going to be upset that you are deflecting......YIKES!!!!
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 2096
Posted: 5/28/2017 8:09:57 PM

"It's more than that... It's white Christian terrorism..."

Not a Trump supporter.

And your point is...? I never said he was a trump supporter...

Of course not... Trump and the strumpets have bent over backwards to make such hatred and violence "OK"... just like it was "back when America was great"...

Why would WE apologize to THEM for THAT...?!?
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2097
Christian terrorists are the real threat
Posted: 5/28/2017 8:11:31 PM

There ya go again Lol, drifting away away away....YIKES!!! Ll is going to be upset that you are deflecting......YIKES!!!!

And there you go again disrespecting the men and women of the USA military.

Must be the alt right christian in you.
 John252817
Msg: 2098
304-227
Posted: 5/28/2017 8:21:32 PM
Please reply to where I disrespected the military ...........times up, you can't......Throwing things to see if it will stick once again Lol, you are so predictable....YIKES!!!
 congupnaroad
Msg: 2099
view profile
History
Posted: 5/28/2017 10:36:09 PM

You're giving him too much credit. Nuttinbutayahoo is his hero. A Zionist ... they have no feelings. All they live for is to kill Palestinians ... that and Muslims

You are so childish it is beyond sad. Palestinians are Muslims.

Anyway if think you can insult me by calling me a Zionist, feel free. I consider that Israel has a right to exist and defend herself. So when the Iranian backed terrorist group Hamas, start firing rockets into Israel trying to indiscriminately kill civilians, Israel has a right to defend its citizens. Whether they be Israeli Jews or Israeli Arabs.

There are many countries with worse human rights records than Israel, but you always point the finger at Israel don't ya? There can be only one possible reason you do that is because of Israel's Jewishness. There can be no other reason. Why don't you just admit you hate Jews. You have plenty of friends, hec there is even one on this forum.
 deetristate
Msg: 2100
Posted: 5/29/2017 7:30:53 AM
""""Throwing things to see if it will stick once again Lol, you are so predictable....YIKES!!!""""

There is a lot of that John.

-------------------------------------------
I am torn about Israel.

On one hand, it is there and has a right to exist. And they have a right to defend themselves on their land.

On the other hand, Israel should stop building settlements and taking the land of other people, throwing them off of their own property. There is a sort of stereotypical arrogance to that.
You can't expect people not to try to kill you if you do that.

(And ironically, most Jewish people that I know are culturally Jewish but don't really believe in God so how religious is the whole thing, really? )

You also can't expect peace if you have cut Palestinian territory into parts where Israel controls water and travel.

The solution is two states, but two continuous states, not one state controlled or bisected by the other.

Until that happens, there will be "wars and rumors of wars."
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America