Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 John252817
Msg: 2101
304-227Page 85 of 123    (83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123)
Please reply to where I disrespected the military ...........times up, you can't......Throwing things to see if it will stick once again Lol, you are so predictable....YIKES!!!
 congupnaroad
Msg: 2102
view profile
History
Muslims in America... the real threat: putrefacted right wing idiots in America.
Posted: 5/28/2017 10:36:09 PM

You're giving him too much credit. Nuttinbutayahoo is his hero. A Zionist ... they have no feelings. All they live for is to kill Palestinians ... that and Muslims

You are so childish it is beyond sad. Palestinians are Muslims.

Anyway if think you can insult me by calling me a Zionist, feel free. I consider that Israel has a right to exist and defend herself. So when the Iranian backed terrorist group Hamas, start firing rockets into Israel trying to indiscriminately kill civilians, Israel has a right to defend its citizens. Whether they be Israeli Jews or Israeli Arabs.

There are many countries with worse human rights records than Israel, but you always point the finger at Israel don't ya? There can be only one possible reason you do that is because of Israel's Jewishness. There can be no other reason. Why don't you just admit you hate Jews. You have plenty of friends, hec there is even one on this forum.
 deetristate
Msg: 2103
Muslims in America... the real threat: putrefacted right wing idiots in America.
Posted: 5/29/2017 7:30:53 AM
""""Throwing things to see if it will stick once again Lol, you are so predictable....YIKES!!!""""

There is a lot of that John.

-------------------------------------------
I am torn about Israel.

On one hand, it is there and has a right to exist. And they have a right to defend themselves on their land.

On the other hand, Israel should stop building settlements and taking the land of other people, throwing them off of their own property. There is a sort of stereotypical arrogance to that.
You can't expect people not to try to kill you if you do that.

(And ironically, most Jewish people that I know are culturally Jewish but don't really believe in God so how religious is the whole thing, really? )

You also can't expect peace if you have cut Palestinian territory into parts where Israel controls water and travel.

The solution is two states, but two continuous states, not one state controlled or bisected by the other.

Until that happens, there will be "wars and rumors of wars."
 cotter
Msg: 2104
view profile
History
Posted: 5/29/2017 8:28:54 AM
Message 2114 ...
robaustralia ...
Anyway if think you can insult me by calling me a Zionist, feel free.

Oh, I'm not trying to insult you with it ... just drawing attention to it. I have however noticed that many Zionists are ashamed of their support of such a despicable, cruel and heartless political movement. LMFAO ... some even go so far as to misrepresent themselves in here ... in the forums and on their profiles. It's actually quite comical watching them sidestep the actual admission of it all. Like you ... Catholic my ass! But that's okay ... once we find out, then the posts you people make become clear ... and do make a lot more sense.

If you are proud of being a Zionist ... then go for it. It's the political movement that you support. Just like being a Trump supporter ... they are despicable and cruel and heartless ... but if that's what a person supports, then go for it!

I consider that Israel has a right to exist and defend herself.

Does that also include bulldozing Palestinian homes with the residents still inside? Does that include letting Palestinians die in ambulances at border check points? Does that include stealing Palestinian water? Is that what can be labeled as "defending" Israel?

So when the Iranian backed terrorist group Hamas, start firing rockets into Israel trying to indiscriminately kill civilians, Israel has a right to defend its citizens. Whether they be Israeli Jews or Israeli Arabs.

Maybe they were just getting back at Israelis stealing Palestinian land and killing Palestinians? If your home was randomly bulldozed with your family inside, then your land stolen, how would you respond?

There are many countries with worse human rights records than Israel ...

Israel has despicable human rights issues and you fully support Israel. You fully support Israel regardless of what they are doing! What does that say about you?

There can be only one possible reason you do that is because of Israel's Jewishness.

Wrong again ... but you have a right to believe anything you want. It's apparent you blindly support the greed, the killings, the stealing of the land and water ... you support Zionism. I wonder how such people can sleep at night!

Just like the Trump supporters are in complete denial of what he is all about. He is despicable and cruel and his actions lead to people losing their lives. I have nothing but contempt for what he represents. He doesn't represent me ... he's not my president and I will never call him by that title.

Why don't you just admit you hate Jews.

Well one thing I will NOT do is come in here and lie. So, think what you may ... I do not hate Jews.

You have plenty of friends ...

Why yes I do ... and even my Jewish friends abhor what the Zionists are up to. I know you will deny that, but then if you support such a despicable movement, then you are in fact, in denial.

Sleep well!

Message 2115 ...
dee ...
... Israel should stop building settlements and taking the land of other people, throwing them off of their own property. There is a sort of stereotypical arrogance to that.

Be careful dee ... you will be next! "robaustralia" will target you and admonish you and say despicable things to you and about you. He is relentless ... no matter what his profile name is. He currently goes as "cong - something or other" but before he was banned ... it was "robaustralia" and so if you want to see what a horrible temper and potty mouth he has ... just do a search in here for his posts.

(And ironically, most Jewish people that I know are culturally Jewish but don't really believe in God so how religious is the whole thing, really? )

That's just it ... they basically claim to be (well in here that is) "non-believers" or "other" or "non-religious" ... and some even misrepresent it by putting down other religions ... just to throw people off. But in the end, they are what they are ... Zionists.

You also can't expect peace if you have cut Palestinian territory into parts where Israel controls water and travel.

The solution is two states, but two continuous states, not one state controlled or bisected by the other.

Until that happens, there will be "wars and rumors of wars."

Hoo boy ... now you are really setting yourself up in here. Better suit up ... the bullets will be flying your way! I'm used to it ... "robbie" has been coming at me for years.
 Wilkes_Barre_Candy
Msg: 2105
Posted: 5/29/2017 8:31:00 AM

"Do senseless deaths occur so regularly in this world, that random people on a POF message board can spin their wheels arguing over who supports/supported who?"

^^^^^ Wow wilkes, I hope Lol read that sentence, he/she spins their wheels constantly with that! YIKES!!!

Why bring another up? where is YOUR response to my post?

Are you still thumbing through your thesaurus looking for a synonym for "YIKES" ???
 tommyfiend
Msg: 2106
Posted: 5/29/2017 9:04:51 AM

You're giving him too much credit. Nuttinbutayahoo is his hero. A Zionist ... they have no feelings. All they live for is to kill Palestinians ... that and Muslims

You are so childish it is beyond sad. Palestinians are Muslims.

It is not childishness....as Yufo aptly pointed out....she is an extremist but a stupid one living in a fantasy world. She probably regrets not having lived during the “1000" year Reich where she could have gotten a job with the Goebbels propaganda machine...when she called have called jews Vermin...;.painted the most unflattering pictures of them that they could have done.

And compare Lying Cotter to Netanyahu. He reportedly has a 180 IQ.... went on to MIT after graduating from a High School in Suburban Philadelphia...but gave up a lucrative career...(heck.. He could have been a partner with Romney..who he met at MIT... and a principal in Bain) to return to Israel and fight in the 67 war, to become a commando, to fight for his nation. She reportedly changes bed-pans for a living and despite all of her talk has never sacrificed anything for anyone.. She calls him Nuttinbutayahoo... which IS childish... and her intellect compared to his? She may as well as be intellectually challenged.

I am torn about Israel.

That is an understandable and acceptable position..there are always two sides or more to a dispute.

On one hand, it is there and has a right to exist. And they have a right to defend themselves on their land.

Only vile extremists like Lying Jovan and Lying Cotter would deny this.

On the other hand, Israel should stop building settlements and taking the land of other people, throwing them off of their own property. There is a sort of stereotypical arrogance to that.

There is an argument for this ..... But if it comes down to it and there is ever actually peace between Israel and the Palestinians... the settlements will be dismantled as they were in the Sinai after peace with Egypt. But you know... Israel has done everything it could for peace other than dismantle its Nation. The Palestinian charter calls for Israel’s destruction..... perhaps if Palestine agreed to Israel’s existence... a serious attempt could be made for a two State solution. It does Israel no good to have another sworn enemy State on its borders, one swearing for its destruction. I just don’t see any possibility of peace any time soon......seems further away than ever... and I think most Israelis see it the same way..

I tend to agree with you. Many Jews, other than the orthodox, are more or less secular these days... although many do believe in God. They believe in Israel though because if it had not already been clear before World War 2, the Holocaust made absolutely clear that they would always be persecuted and they needed the security of their own country if they were to survive. Remember, 6 million were butchered and killed by Germans...with the mindset of a Lying Cotter ...(the perfect little Nazi but for the fact she is an old woman).... and the reality...most of Europe did nothing to help them...even the US limited their immigration into the country. Israel was a solution for the world to a millennial problem.....the fact that so many were antisemitic due primarily because there were so different. Christians persecuted them throughout the ages...what is ironic is that many muslim nations allowed them to practice their religion in peace.

That may well be true too....but in the meanwhile...you can’t expect peace at any rate.

Maybe ...if there is any solution possible at this point... which is questionable.
 deetristate
Msg: 2107
Posted: 5/29/2017 10:05:08 AM
This was pretty funny, in a "truth is funny" way so I wanted to share it.

With respect to the ISIS trained, son of an Al-Qaeda follower given refugee status, bombing of the Ariana Grande Concert:

"""Liberals' main reaction to the attack was not to demand the toppling of the terrorist-friendly British government, but to worry about an upsurge in Islamophobia. They say there's nothing we can do about terrorism and we probably shouldn't do anything anyway, because we deserve it."""
 2ufo2
Msg: 2108
Muslims in America... the real threat: putrefacted left wing idiots in America.
Posted: 5/29/2017 10:15:33 AM
Cotter...
from post 2080

Anything I would further say to you about that would truly insult you. We wouldn't want that here in the forums even though I am insulted that you bothered to quote all that religious garbage as an example of how those people should feel after what we have been doing to them!

Please, do try to insult me. I'd enjoy the laugh.
Trying to insult me because you think I'm Christian was pretty funny.
You can't insult me. You don't know me. You don't understand me. You have no importance to me.

Further, everything you have post illustrates not only your bigotry but also your inability to comprehend the English language. You twist my words so badly, that I will now have to listen more carefully to Jo van and disregard almost everything you write because I can see how you twist the meanings of what people say.

You're obviously too stupid to realize that I wasn't quoting 'religious' garbage of how people should feel... but rather that various cultures know that revenge is a useless objective.
You're obviously too stupid to realize that I included your own preferred religion of Islam (FYI - the Koran/Quran is the holy book of Islam).
You're obviously too stupid to realize I was pointing out that while individuals in the military may rape or plot to distribute Bibles or do other illegal things, their views and actions are the minority and not condoned by any authority.

You are now saying that it is okay for our country to invade a sovereign nation ...

Those are your twisted words. I never said or implied anything like that. And how you reached that from my words about the uselessness of revenge (post 2074) is really beyond my imagination.

Unlike groups such as the Taliban and ISIS who use rape and sexual slavery as a recruiting/retention tool.

Actually, they recruit more participants by using our ignorant behavior towards them ...

No, they have highly effective advertising for their target group in the western world as well as force in their home countries. If the behavior of the US government or US military or non-governmental organizations was the main recruiting/retention means of ISIS or the Taliban... then why are over half the refugees from around the world into the United States Muslim?

By the way, with that last statement you made "... don't consider 'them' and 'they' the good guys simply because they're Muslim" ... just told me how you really feel about Muslims.

And that comment tells me how you feel about people who are not Muslim.
Alaykum salaam and mas salemah.
 TheRevenant2017
Msg: 2109
Posted: 5/29/2017 1:51:45 PM

@
There are many countries with worse human rights records than Israel, but you always point the finger at Israel don't ya?
You have nothing to complain about. You didn't say anything about kokroach-in-chief making a fool out of himself "dancing" the sword hula in S.A, nor about his selling $100 billion worth of arms to a country that is well known for promoting Islamic extremism behind the scenes.

@
I am torn about Israel.

For once, you have said something reasonable. It even sounds sincere. That's a first.

You should keep that in mind and, it isn't limited to just killing. The hate and malice you roachnicants throw at Muslims, Mexicans and just about anyone that has a shred of decency, you eventually get back. Then you pile of putrefacted kokroach excrements whine about it.

It's strictly coincidence that the area is called the "Holy Land" and Jerusalem is considered the "Holy City" because they sell ice cream there. You'll get the benefit of the doubt this time, maybe that statement stems from your brutal ignorance instead of your customary malice and dishonesty.

No one can expect peace when there are malicious individuals like you spreading lies and hate. You are as bad, and possibly, worse than the extremists on both sides of that problem.

For some Israelis, the Palistinians are your "illegal immigrants" which you hate so much, you falsely accuse innocent illegal immigrants of rape to have the pleasure of sending them to jail. It's putrefacted garbage like you that prevents rational, workable solutions from being implemented.

@
Many Jews, other than the orthodox, are more or less secular these days... although many do believe in God.
If there wasn't a strong and unavoidable religious undercurrent in the situation no one would care if the U.S Embassy in Israel is located in Tel Aviv or in Jerusalem.

The "ownership" of the "Holy City" has been causing problems since medieval times and, no one can pretend it is not caused by religion. It's an Islamic, Christian and Jewish "holy site", everyone is constantly fighting to "own" it.

A solution cannot be attained until the religious problem is addressed. That's the hot potato no one wants to address directly.

@
Liberals' main reaction to the attack was not to demand the toppling of the terrorist-friendly British government,
^^^ that's the kind of dishonest, malicious garbage that makes problems unsolvable. As long as there are putrefacted piles of kokroach feces like dee in the world spreading those malicious lies there cannot be a solution. Lies and hate don't lead to peace.

@
Islamic terrorists haven't made demands of said what their aims and objectives are.
That should give you a clue the size of the Grand Canyon as to what their motivation is. As usual, you are much better at seeing other people's mistakes than your own. Killing their children is fine but them killing ours is an atrocity. The fact is, killing anyone's children is an atrocity no matter who does it and what their lame excuse is to justify that repulsive behavior.

No one in the British government thinks like that. The reason for the low key approach is to manage the public response. Behind the scenes they will be working diligently.
It's fairly basic Crisis Management, the first rule is you don't aggravate an already inflamed situation.
We agree on that.

Now, when you say, don't aggravate an already inflamed situation, that applies to _both_ sides not just the side you "disagree with"/"don't like".

Both, the Israeli and the Palestinians are right in some ways and wrong in many ways. Add religions to that and you got a problem that is unlikely to have a satisfactory solution.

deetristate
Msg: 2110
Muslims in America... feeds the martyrdom and self hatred of leftists
Posted: 5/29/2017 2:26:24 PM
blah blah blah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUBO6qKotZw

_mungojoe_
Msg: 2111
Posted: 5/29/2017 2:35:41 PM

There are many countries with worse human rights records than Israel, but you always point the finger at Israel don't ya? There can be only one possible reason you do that is because of Israel's Jewishness. There can be no other reason.

Only a complete "stupid fvck"... could see that as even remotely logical or intelligent...

I guess that explains why you chose those words... doesn't it...?

Say... you remember this song from a previous "Israel" thread... don't you...?

(to the tune of twinkle, twinkle, little star)
"Mungojoe he kicked kicked your ass
kicked it good and kicked it fast
Kicked hard and kicked it far
Kicked it like a soccer star"

Gee... this is making me feel like dancing again...
 congupnaroad
Msg: 2112
view profile
History
Posted: 5/29/2017 10:16:37 PM
MSG 2116

Yawn!

She reportedly changes bed-pans for a living and despite all of her talk has never sacrificed anything for anyone.. She calls him Nuttinbutayahoo... which IS childish... and her intellect compared to his? She may as well as be intellectually challenged

So changing piss pots in a jail is where Ms Cotter acquired her delusion of being a Nurse? Now I know that, it makes a lot of sense!
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2113
Posted: 5/30/2017 8:09:51 AM
So once again people see who the real danger is and that while they are dangerous and that because of tRump they feel empowered, they are still show that they are really stupid people.

A White Terrorist Just Attacked An Innocent Black Man With A Machete
By Robert Haffey
Published on May 29, 2017

The election of Donald Trump has led to a massive surge in racist rhetoric and violence. Bigots feel emboldened now that one of their own is in the White House and they’ve begun to emerge from the shadows. Trump for his part has made no effort to quell the hatred, instead electing to stoke it with racist dog whistles and coded language. Less than a week has passed since a white supremacist murdered two men on a train in Portland for trying to stop him from harassing a Muslim woman. Already another heinous hate crime has been perpetrated by the far right.

A white supremacist was just arrested in California for attacking a black man with a machete.

The assailant, Anthony Robert Hammond, has been charged with aggravated mayhem, battery with serious bodily injury, assault with a deadly weapon, felony resisting executive officer, two outstanding warrants, misdemeanor battery charges, obstructing a peace officer, and a hate crime.

The attack happened on Saturday night in Clearlake, California. Hammond was said to have been yelling racial slurs at numerous people before his rage bubbled over and he stabbed his victim. The man was seriously injured by a blow to the shoulder. Hammond then fled back to his apartment.

The police discovered Hammond attempting to hide inside his refrigerator, which should surprise nobody familiar with the average IQ of racists. A standoff ensued for several hours before the police were able to finally detain him. Hammond then threatened to kill the family of the officer transporting him to jail.

http://washingtonjournal.com/2017/05/29/white-terrorist-just-attacked-innocent-black-man-machete/
 deetristate
Msg: 2114
Muslims in America... ideal reason for leftists to flaunt their self-hatred and martyrdom
Posted: 5/30/2017 6:26:38 PM
Yes. The election has ignited people on both sides.

Leftists burning and destroying things and spiting on priests and punching people with Trump hats, leftists deliberately destroying the lives of people who dare to support Trump, leftist riots to prevent them from speaking, a person like Hammond . . .
 The_Pearl
Msg: 2115
Muslims in America... ideal reason for leftists to flaunt their self-hatred and martyrdom
Posted: 5/30/2017 6:32:48 PM
^^^What the hell is wrong with you?
Leftists this, leftists that...spitting on priests ? meanwhile you have a clown as your president....who called the Pope "disgraceful"...
Made fun of a disabled reporter
Made fun of a woman on her period...
grabbing pussies..,..
diclosing top secrets to the Russians....on and on
Lies about everything...
Frack!!! and you're Proud....lmao

TROLL...
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2116
tRump is what a stupid person think a smart person is like
Posted: 5/30/2017 7:08:06 PM

Leftists burning and destroying things and spiting on priests and punching people with Trump hats, leftists deliberately destroying the lives of people who dare to support Trump, leftist riots to prevent them from speaking, a person like Hammond . . .

Yep and the alt right just killing people, meh.

Nothing to see there or worry about.

Do you miss the days when you could complain about the black guy in the tan suit?

I mean you really need to turn your game up to deflect that much reality, or maybe you are a bot just like over 50% of tRump followers and speaking of, how about a lil tRump criticizes tRump:

The woman who is the Secret Service Director looks like she is way over her head. Why can't the president appoint the best and the brightest?
Donald J. tRump October 1, 2014

Hillary Clinton should have been prosecuted and should be in jail. Instead she is running for president in what looks like a rigged election
Donald J. tRump October 15, 2016

and how about some tRump vs tRump

An 'extremely credible source' has called my office and told me that @BarackObama's birth certificate is a fraud.
Donald J. tRump 5:23 PM - 6 Aug 2012

Whenever you see the words 'sources say' in the fake news media, and they don't mention names....
Donald J. tRump, May 28, 2017
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2117
Posted: 6/1/2017 3:20:56 PM
Republican Congressman Says God Will 'Take Care Of' Climate Change
Mahita Gajanan
May 31, 2017

A Republican congressman told his constituents that he believes God will "take care of" climate change if it proves to be a "real problem."

Michigan Rep. Tim Walberg said during a town hall in Coldwater, Mich., on Friday that while he believes climate change is real, it is not something for humans to solve.

"I believe there's climate change. I believe there's been climate change since the beginning of time," Walberg said. "Do I think man has some impact? Yeah, of course. Can man change the entire universe? No."

He continued: "Why do I believe that? Well, as a Christian, I believe that there is a creator in God who is much bigger than us. And I'm confident that, if there's a real problem, he can take care of it."

As constituents grumbled, Walberg said: "I don't expect you to agree with me on that."

Most scientists in recent years have said that global warming is driven by human influence.

It was reported on Wednesday that President Donald Trump plans to pull the United States out of the Paris Agreement, the landmark 2015 deal in which nearly 200 countries promised to address climate change.

Under the deal, President Obama committed the U.S. to a 26-28% reduction in annual greenhouse gas emissions by 2025.

http://time.com/4800000/tim-walberg-god-climate-change/
 vlad dracul
Msg: 2118
view profile
History
Posted: 6/4/2017 12:58:37 AM
So more innocents die. This time in london again. The government hold ANOTHER cobra meeting. But when will they actually DO something?
I have no objection to the mass arrest of suspects on MI5's radar. I have no objection to their familys being arrested either.

Show the scum that their actions also have consequences. Deport any foreign fvcker who MI5 have on their radar. Our citizens have the right to go out and enjoy the football/a meal/a pint without being slaughtered.

Once again though, watching the news this morning, this is a salient point.

Just change Manchester to London...........

"The ‘caring liberals’ myth was exposed once again in the aftermath of the Manchester bombing. The bien pensants were on hand to issue clamorous declarations of peace, love, hashtags and sympathy, but few from the liberal media or in the Labour Party dared to speak out unequivocally against the obvious evil afoot: Islamism, an extreme variant of a creed that now deliberately kills children.

The thing that metropolitan liberals fear most is to be accused of racism and being ‘right-wing’. They are utterly terrified of losing face this way. Hence in times of terror, they stick to pacifist platitudes and evasive, deceitful words. Far better, and far safer, to direct their anger instead against people like Katie Hopkins and other non-U vulgarians. For the liberal left, the abiding concern is always: how do I make myself look good out of this situation?

This reluctance to speak the truth after Manchester is indeed despicable, but none of us is surprised. The tactic by the liberal left has always been to change the subject of a conversation about Islamist terrorism, and to instead invoke the mythical spectre of ‘Islamophobia’. Or ‘foreign policy’. Or ‘root causes’. This egotism is all the more outrageous in that it masquerades itself as altruism and outward-looking compassion.
http://www.spiked-online.com/newsite/article/the-myth-of-caring-liberals/19900#.WTLGAiPTVc

Now will come the deflections from those shite scared to say anything that would brand them 'islamophobic'.

Yous do a great disservice to yourselfs.

So rather than deflecting why dont yous condemn? Yous just make yourselves out as being dafties.
 Maleman999
Msg: 2119
Posted: 6/4/2017 4:32:13 AM

A Republican congressman told his constituents that he believes God will "take care of" climate change if it proves to be a "real problem."

God will take care of it as well as he takes care of hurricanes, tornadoes, and tsunamis. Or the time God flooded the earth, killing all of the people, animals, and plants except for Noah, his family and two of each animal species. Wouldn't that make God a terrorist by today's standards?
 Kj521
Msg: 2120
Posted: 6/4/2017 4:34:52 AM
Teddy bears, flowers and lighting up our buildings in solidarity is a beautiful expression of our compassion for the victims but it is way past time to be more proactive in prevention of radical....Islamic....cowardly....attacks.

"Most recent edition of the ISIS magazine Rumiyah shows new tactics: lure people to be killed with fake job interview" https://t.co/wqd9Hg2Eyr https://t.co/SdCt9TLI8b
 Jo van
Msg: 2121
Posted: 6/4/2017 6:30:28 AM

So more innocents die. This time in london again. The government hold ANOTHER cobra meeting. But when will they actually DO something?
I have no objection to the mass arrest of suspects on MI5's radar. I have no objection to their familys being arrested either.

Show the scum that their actions also have consequences. Deport any foreign fvcker who MI5 have on their radar. Our citizens have the right to go out and enjoy the football/a meal/a pint without being slaughtered.

Once again though, watching the news this morning, this is a salient point.

Just change Manchester to London...........

"The ‘caring liberals’ myth was exposed once again in the aftermath of the Manchester bombing. The bien pensants were on hand to issue clamorous declarations of peace, love, hashtags and sympathy, but few from the liberal media or in the Labour Party dared to speak out unequivocally against the obvious evil afoot: Islamism, an extreme variant of a creed that now deliberately kills children.

The thing that metropolitan liberals fear most is to be accused of racism and being ‘right-wing’. They are utterly terrified of losing face this way. Hence in times of terror, they stick to pacifist platitudes and evasive, deceitful words. Far better, and far safer, to direct their anger instead against people like Katie Hopkins and other non-U vulgarians. For the liberal left, the abiding concern is always: how do I make myself look good out of this situation?

This reluctance to speak the truth after Manchester is indeed despicable, but none of us is surprised. The tactic by the liberal left has always been to change the subject of a conversation about Islamist terrorism, and to instead invoke the mythical spectre of ‘Islamophobia’. Or ‘foreign policy’. Or ‘root causes’. This egotism is all the more outrageous in that it masquerades itself as altruism and outward-looking compassion.
http://www.spiked-online.com/newsite/article/the-myth-of-caring-liberals/19900#.WTLGAiPTVc

Now will come the deflections from those shite scared to say anything that would brand them 'islamophobic'.

Yous do a great disservice to yourselfs.

Seriously Vlad?
You want to use the deaths of innocent people to score points against "the liberal left"?

Funny, last year, when a "white" and "christian" and very much "right-wing" "islamophobic" nutter stabbed and shot a 5' tall, unarmed woman, you agreed when I said it didn't reflect on all "white", "Christian", right-wing racial supremacists.
The same with "breivik" (sp?)
-That they were just mental.

To me, these men are just religious nutters.
That doesn't mean that all religious people are violent nutters, but being prepared to kneel before some imaginary sky-pixie, muttering mantras, is (to me anyway), a warning sign.
It's just not a particularly dangerous sign, in itself, but it does show how irrational belief can affect how a person actually behaves.

I don't even think these idiots should be referred to as "terrorists".
They're dangerously deluded, or "brainwashed", all the symptoms of mental illness.

At the end of the day, it's whether or not you subscribe to the notion of "collective responsibility".
And how you decide the "common denominator", which "defines" the "responsible group".
You, and some others may say it's "islam".
Whereas I might say it's just "religion".

Do we go by what they say?
The fvckwit who killed Jo Cox, almost exactly a year ago, targeted her, because she'd helped some "muslims", fleeing war in Syria. (Which Cameron supported, and wanted to help the people who later morphed into "Isis")
He believed in "racial purity", and claims he did it for "Britain first".
Do you condemn that?
Did the fvckwit, (who you've quoted three times now, ) try to blame that on labour, or the "liberal left"??

I've got a son who lives near where this happened, he manages a bar.
And yes, I had to phone him this morning, just to check.
He's at work today, so was home last night, but he could hear the sirens from his flat.
I tried not to ring.
There was only a one in 8million chance. But I'm a dad.

I "condemn" all three "abrahamic" religions equally.
The "judeo-christian" fairy tale which "we" believe in, has used violence on an industrial scale to achieve a theological fantasy land, where all three beliefs started.
These people believe that the mud there is "holy", and therefore "worth killing for".
So there have been millions of deaths.
People can google the numbers of dead in "Palestine/Israel" themselves.

And where is the "god", in who's "name" all this murder is committed??
If religion is "good", and "god" "hears our prayers", why hasn't he stopped it??
But still, all the murderers continue to kneel.

You're never going to stop fvckwits from killing people, for deluded reasons.
In America, they suffer a mass killing, on average, 5 days out of every 6

Data compiled by the Gun Violence Archive reveals a shocking human toll: there is a mass shooting – defined as four or more people shot in one incident, not including the shooter – on five out of every six days, on average. (Updated on 13 June 2016)

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/oct/02/mass-shootings-america-gun-violence

How many more would be dead here, if these religiotards had had guns, instead of knives?

It's very shoddy Vlad, to claim that liberals don't care.("The ‘caring liberals’ myth was exposed once again in the aftermath of the Manchester bombing. ")
There's really no connection.
And it's very shoddy to try and somehow blame liberals, or labour, or the "left", for the murderous atrocities, committed mostly by right-wing, religious conservatives.

Irrational beliefs lead to irrational actions.
I'm probably not typical of the "liberal elite", because there's nothing "politically correct" about criticising ALL religion.
But IMO, the continued "teaching" and "acceptance" of these primitive fictions, is the root cause of much of the current violence in the world.

Have a nice Sunday, but remember that your "god" wants other people to stone you to death, if you don't "worship" him today.
 vlad dracul
Msg: 2122
view profile
History
Posted: 6/4/2017 6:38:16 AM
Jo
"Seriously Vlad?
You want to use the deaths of innocent people to score points against "the liberal left"?

Funny, last year, when a "white" and "christian" and very much "right-wing" "islamophobic" nutter stabbed and shot a 5' tall, unarmed woman, you agreed when I said it didn't reflect on all "white", "Christian", right-wing racial supremacists.
The same with "breivik" (sp?)
-That they were just mental."

See? You cannot condemn. You have to deflect. I put a link up that i agree with. Me. I couldnt give a fvck if you agree with it. Many think like i do. And many are shite scared of being branded an islamophobe like yourself. How many folk have to die before the elephant in the room is seen?
Another 12 arrested and three scum dead. 15 in total.

That is no lone wolf. But keep mentioning white christians if it makes the atrocitues acceptable to you mate. At this moment i hate the religion of peas and liberal apologists for them.

It will pass eventually but at this moment thats how i feel

Ps
I do not have a god. I am an athiest
 N2U16
Msg: 2123
Posted: 6/4/2017 7:57:25 AM
“The Impact of Science on Society” by Bertrand Russell

It was revolt against the
selfishness of past political oligarchies that produced the
Liberal movement in favor of democracy, and it was revolt
against economic oligarchies that produced socialism. But
although everybody who was in any degree progressive
recognized the evils of oligarchy throughout the past history
of mankind, many progressives were taken in by an argu-
ment for a new kind of oligarchy. "We, the progressives" —
so runs the argument — "are the wise and good; we know
what reforms the world needs; if we have power, we shall
create a paradise." And so, narcissistically hypnotized by
contemplation of their own wisdom and goodness, they pro-
ceeded to create a new tyranny, more drastic than any
previously known. It is the effect of science in such a system
that I wish to consider in this chapter.

In the first place, since the new oligarchs are the adherents
of a certain creed, and base their claim to exclusive power
upon the Tightness of this creed, their system depends essen-
tially upon dogma: whoever questions the governmental
dogma questions the moral authority of the government, and
is therefore a rebel. While the oligarchy is still new, there
are sure to be other creeds, held with equal conviction, which
would seize the government if they could. Such rival creeds
must be suppressed by force, since the principle of majority
rule has been abandoned. It follows that there cannot be
freedom of the press, freedom of discussion, or freedom of
book publication. There must be an organ of government
whose duty it is to pronounce as to what is orthodox, and to
punish heresy. The history of the Inquisition shows what
such an organ of government must inevitably become. In the
normal pursuit of power, it will seek out more and more
subtle heresies. The Church, as soon as it acquired political
power, developed incredible refinements of dogma, and
persecuted what to us appear microscopic deviations from
the official creed. Exactly the same sort of thing happens in
the modern States that confine political power to supporters
of a certain doctrine.

The completeness of the resulting control over opinion
depends in various ways upon scientific technique. Where
all children go to school, and all schools are controlled by the
government, the authorities can close the minds of the young
to everything contrary to official orthodoxy. Printing is im-
possible without paper, and all paper belongs to the State.
Broadcasting and the cinema are equally public monopolies.

I read this book in my youth and almost every Liberal I come across reminds me of it.
 deetristate
Msg: 2124
Posted: 6/4/2017 8:18:35 AM
"""narcissistically hypnotized by
contemplation of their own wisdom and goodness, """"

This is the key line in describing leftists. Also add low simmering self hatred and martyrdom and guilt.

Vlad.
If they and their kin and loved were injyred as a result of the bomb of an islamic terrorist they would excuse it and take blame.

I agree. Britain should expell them and their families. (No one said all, jovan) if they are under the watch of the security agencies.

They shoukd also stop letting people that they KNOW visited ISIS and such training camps back in to roam freely.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 2125
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/4/2017 8:43:33 AM

Msg: 2134
You're never going to stop fvckwits from killing people, for deluded reasons.
In America, they suffer a mass killing, on average, 5 days out of every 6

Every day, 309 people in America are shot, and right wing conservatives don't blink an eye.

In one year on average, 114,994 people in America are shot in murders, assaults, suicides & suicide attempts, unintentional shootings, or by police intervention. 81,114 people survive gun injuries.

Right wing conservatives are obsessed with fear mongering, every time there is a terror attack
somewhere in the world.

http://www.bradycampaign.org/key-gun-violence-statistics
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America