Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 2126
Muslim in AmericaPage 86 of 123    (83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123)
Pearl says to dee

^^^What the hell is wrong with you?
Leftists this, leftists that...spitting on priests ? meanwhile you have a clown as your president....who called the Pope "disgraceful"...
Made fun of a disabled reporter
Made fun of a woman on her period...
grabbing pussies..,..
diclosing top secrets to the Russians....on and on
Lies about everything...
Frack!!! and you're Proud....lmao

TROLL...

Glad you realize it ...... it is 100% right...from Dee to Yikes, to Kj

They blurt out their nonsense and when they are confronted about it...they disappear like ghosts or change the subject

Trying to reason with these Dip-sticks is a Yuge waste of time!

To think... a ban on all Muslims coming into a country will control these type of attacks is just
stupid thinking.

he has to keep blowing that dog whistle to his followers/disciples and keep reminding him who their "enemies" are!
 Walts
Msg: 2127
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/4/2017 9:24:22 AM

How are you going to control that?

Ban all computers sold to Muslims.

Or is it ban all computers made by Muslims?

Or let's go with just banning access to the internet.

Yeah, cause we have seen that "works" for those "other" leaders, in those "other" countries.

Wonder who told Dee about all those training camps these nutbars are attending?

Friend??

Relative???

Or was it from actual personal experience????
 John252817
Msg: 2128
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/4/2017 9:26:43 AM
"To think... a ban on all Muslims coming into a country will control these type of attacks is just
stupid thinking."

^^^^^ Pearl, not sure which country you are talking about banning all Muslims into their country, I don't know of one so maybe you can enlighten us.
 Kj521
Msg: 2129
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/4/2017 9:29:08 AM
"We need to be smart, vigilant and tough. We need the courts to give us back our rights. We need the Travel Ban as an extra level of safety!" @realDonaldTrump

Sounds like a good tweet to me!

Thank you POTUS for worrying about the safety of Americans!
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 2130
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/4/2017 10:10:01 AM

Msg: 2142
Glad you realize it ...... it is 100% right...from Dee to Yikes, to Kj

They blurt out their nonsense and when they are confronted about it...they disappear like ghosts or change the subject

All one has to do is read the previous two comments, it's all about deflection and regurgitating whatever their leader says. Comrade Trump sends a tone deaf tweet amid London terror, and they all cream their pants.

Anderson Cooper is right, if Comrade Trump takes a dump on his desk, these people would still defend him.
 _babblefish
Msg: 2131
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/4/2017 10:15:10 AM
the USSR developed two tools that changed the world: airplane hijackings and state-sponsorship of terror

KGB General Aleksandr Sakharovsky in 1971:

'when nuclear arms have made military force obsolete, terrorism should become our main weapon'

"We need to be smart, vigilant and tough. We need the courts to give us back our rights. We need the Travel Ban as an extra level of safety!" @realDonaldTrump

'it's interesting to observe unhinged twitler mobs coalescing into existence,
irritating but interesting'
 John252817
Msg: 2132
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/4/2017 10:19:02 AM
"All one has to do is read the previous two comments, it's all about deflection"

^^^^ Ll, Mr DIC....(deflector in chief), thanks so much for admitting you read my post and now deflecting from it. Maybe you can answer my post since pearl won't??? or crickets?? YIKES!!!
 deetristate
Msg: 2133
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/4/2017 10:23:44 AM
See?

All that self hatred and "we deserve it" expressed by leftists.

No one has to "monger" fear when people are killung you.

The comments about Trump golfing are as dense as the same comments made aboout Obama.

"""""""a ban on all Muslims coming into a country will control these type of attacks is just
stupid thinking."""""
Who us banning all muslims? More leftist hysteria.

Just because you have criminals doesn't mean that you should welcome more.
 The_Pearl
Msg: 2134
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/4/2017 10:36:31 AM
John....sheeple #1

Pearl, not sure which country you are talking about banning all Muslims into their country, I don't know of one so maybe you can enlighten us

KJ...sheeple#2

We need to be smart, vigilant and tough. We need the courts to give us back our rights. We need the Travel Ban as an extra level of safety!"

Sorry...Geez I thought you read your cohorts post.....now do I need to explain it to you too!
Or are you going to carry on pretending to be stupid and you want to get into semantics.??

Comrade Trump takes a dump on his desk, these people would still defend him

A bit vulgar but they seem to thrive on that sort of thing....lol
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 2135
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/4/2017 10:55:05 AM

Msg: 2148
Ll, Mr DIC....(deflector in chief), thanks so much for admitting you read my post and now deflecting from it. Maybe you can answer my post since pearl won't??? or crickets?? YIKES!!!

Ah! The Undisputed Deflection King looking for attention. Have I ignored you long enough?

Why don't you practice what you preach, and instead of doing what you do best, deflect the attention, answer The_Pearl - Msg: 2141 questions?
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2136
Muslim in America is not a threat, stupid people are
Posted: 6/4/2017 1:11:49 PM

Sounds like a good tweet to me!

Of course it does, as it is directed at the brown people you hate.

Now the fact that is literally does nothing and would make zero difference in preventing something that has less of a chance of happening than you winning the power-ball should be of no concern, as it is clear you do not have the brain capacity to understand it.

Chances of dying from:

Heart Disease or Cancer: 1 in 7
Falls: 1 in 127
Chocking from eating food: 1 in 3,461
Bees / Wasps: 1 in 63,225
Dog: 1 in 112,400
Lighting: 1 in 161,856
Terrorism: 1 in 3,609,789

https://medium.com/@iakhan/the-chances-of-dying-from-terrorism-in-usa-f4bd61a2ff59

When will the USA ban all dogs?

Keep American safe and ban all dog until we get this mess straightened out!
 Walts
Msg: 2137
Posted: 6/4/2017 4:27:30 PM

Thank you POTUS for worrying about the safety of Americans!

Yeahhhhhh, that's what he's doing.

Heard the boogie man is making a comeback soon.

And Godzilla.

Never forget about him.
 deetristate
Msg: 2138
Posted: 6/4/2017 4:37:03 PM
Psst.
Only one in your list is caused by other people.

You people kill me with the machinations.
LOL!!!!
 Kj521
Msg: 2139
Posted: 6/4/2017 4:38:18 PM
Stop scaring the Leftists, Walts.

They are petrified enough of the Russians and are seeing them everywhere!! Hahaha!

But it's okay.....our wonderful POTUS is gonna protect them too! :)
 Walts
Msg: 2140
Posted: 6/4/2017 4:44:46 PM

Psst.
Only one in your list is caused by other people.

Pssssst, you're the ones depending on a developer to "protect" you.

I don't know anyone of you slept at night before he stepped into the limelight. It must have been very hard on all of you.
 gtomustang
Msg: 2141
Posted: 6/4/2017 4:48:25 PM

>>Well, thank goodness, a politician who doesn't use the innocent to promote an agenda. Otherwise the courts would just have to declare it unconstitutional again.

meanwhile, back at the ranch:

"In a politically unsettled nation, military communities have long been a rock for the Republican Party, solid and true. But new polling data suggest those places have developed some concerns about President Donald Trump.
An analysis of Gallup polling data comparing the first 100 days of Trump's presidency to the month of May shows that Trump's job approval in military counties dropped sharply in the last month "
"The nation's military communities have long been Republican, but the poll drop in May suggests they are less "Trump Republican" now than they were when the president took office.
The numbers look like a softening of support in an important part of the GOP base. And for a president who is having trouble finding support for his agenda, that softening could signal more problems in the months ahead"

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/first-read/trump-s-support-drops-military-communities-n768036
 John252817
Msg: 2142
304-227
Posted: 6/4/2017 4:56:23 PM
Pearl msg 2150, you and Ll and Lol are at least 3 in here who deflect when they quote a post....YIKES!!!! Now, all 3 of you may be under the age of "adult" so it would be understandable if that is the case. If that is not the case, all it shows all of us is that you have zilch, nada to back up your posts.....YIKES!!!! And therefore the deflection. Maybe we can call you 3 the 3 Amigos instead of figuring out who holds the "Deflector in Chief" Presidency. YIKES!!!
 The_Pearl
Msg: 2143
304-227
Posted: 6/4/2017 4:58:56 PM
Oh shuddup...I deflected nothing...you moron.
Answer my question....

Pssssst, you're the ones depending on a developer to "protect" you.

That made me LOL....Cheers Walt
What a hoot!
 John252817
Msg: 2144
304-227
Posted: 6/4/2017 5:06:52 PM
Uh oh, Pearl is getting liberally butt hurt. Yes you did deflect Pearl. Son, I told this to someone else and maybe I didn't say it to you but it looks like you are kinda "dense" in how you post. If you quote someone's post, reply to it, don't go off on deflection mode....YIKES!!!! Be original, have an opinion......YIKES!!!
 deetristate
Msg: 2145
304-227
Posted: 6/4/2017 8:25:24 PM
Walt.

You have to at least TRY to address the subject when trying to be funny.

Once again, with feeling.

You, like others, want to be the subject of a terrorist. Because you think that it is deserved and payback.
THAT is self-hatred.
You could just go over to some ISIS controlled area and sacrifice yourself rather than invite them here to include in their terror efforts those who do not hate themselves.

Win. Win.

--------------

They not only deflect, John, but they post out of context and partial so that they can make up some kind of argument against something that no one actually wrote or stated.

Pearl and "the others" ( wink, wink) are so, so, so angry. They will have heart attacks or strokes if they don't just accept reality.

REALITY- The developer is now President of the United States.
LOL!
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 2146
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/4/2017 8:34:25 PM

Msg: 2158
Pearl msg 2150, you and Ll and Lol are at least 3 in here who deflect when they quote a post....YIKES!!!! Now, all 3 of you may be under the age of "adult" so it would be understandable if that is the case. If that is not the case, all it shows all of us is that you have zilch, nada to back up your posts.....YIKES!!!! And therefore the deflection. Maybe we can call you 3 the 3 Amigos instead of figuring out who holds the "Deflector in Chief" Presidency. YIKES!!!

I don't know why I bother replying to you, I must be a masochist.

Now you are talking some nonsense about something else, you still haven't answered The_Pearl - Msg: 2141 questions. John, the Deflector King strikes again.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2147
23 golf trips and counting
Posted: 6/4/2017 8:42:20 PM

You could just go over to some ISIS controlled area and sacrifice yourself rather than invite them here to include in their terror efforts those who do not hate themselves.

I think the sad part about statements like this, as it shows she is not a thinking person.

Clearly acting out of fear.

Even when people try to explain that currently they are not getting in and tRump Ban will not change anything other than increase tensions and in the end make things worse.

REALITY- The developer is now President of the United States.

https://i.redd.it/10xq2cujmp1z.jpg

https://i.redd.it/txnkt6z15j1z.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oJZH8Uy.jpg

https://i.redd.it/3yaj0opr7p1z.jpg
 N2U16
Msg: 2148
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/4/2017 9:54:21 PM
"A video released a day after the Islamic terror attacks in London show a CNN crew staging a scene with Muslims holding signs saying “ISIS Will Lose”.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/shock-video-cnn-creates-fakenews-london-following-terror-attacks-stages-anti-isis-muslim-protesters/

Does anyone have more information about this?
 vlad dracul
Msg: 2149
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/5/2017 12:53:56 AM
N2
This seems to have been picked up by various media outlets. It comes as no surprise. Saving islam from 'hurt feelings' is way more important than adressing the problem.

Oh and ANOTHER cobra meeting today where talking heads will do absolutely nothing.

Just watched sky news from dagenham where they showed a building that was stormed by counter terrorism police using stun grenades. Arrests as well apparently. But here is the number one story on my google news feeds.........

"In a video uploaded by user @markantro on Monday, CNN anchor Becky Anderson can be seen standing to one side while police and TV producers assist a group of Muslim women assemble a makeshift memorial featuring flowers and protest signs.

“Look at all the people around me here, behind me here, sad about last night but hopeful for tomorrow,” Anderson says in the news clip.

“On the left here, Londoners came to help hurt, behind me you can see a sign here, hashtag ‘turn to love’, hashtag ‘for London’, hashtag ‘ISIS will lose’, and flowers left in remembrance of those who left their lives.”

The original uploader described it as “#fakenews”. “CNN creating the narrative,” he tweeted.
“Note the white police officers leaving before the CNN shot & the Asian officers coming in. They then left after they went off air! Amazing thing is, I was getting called a ‘weekend warrior’ by several journalist [crews] while filming this."
http://www.news.com.au/finance/business/media/social-media-users-accuse-cnn-of-fake-news-over-staged-london-attack-protest/news-story/48d9966b71d72a26149b9f9ebae75465
 Kj521
Msg: 2150
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/5/2017 4:13:25 AM
I saw that video, Mr. N2. I also, saw the finished product that was aired.

If I wasn't already aware of how much #FakeNews is out there I would be shocked.

What does shock me, though, is the lack of outrage by all people. We have all become complicit and complacent.

If we don't demand more from our journalists...then we get what we deserve. :/

On an unrelated note.....funniest thing I saw yesterday was CNN's Reza Aslan calling President Trump "an embarrassment to humankind" and a POS! Wow!

***Just a reminder.....this is the journalist who....ATE....Human brains!!! No need to say more to that!
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America