Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 N2U16
Msg: 2151
Muslim in AmericaPage 87 of 123    (83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123)
"A video released a day after the Islamic terror attacks in London show a CNN crew staging a scene with Muslims holding signs saying “ISIS Will Lose”.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/shock-video-cnn-creates-fakenews-london-following-terror-attacks-stages-anti-isis-muslim-protesters/

Does anyone have more information about this?
 vlad dracul
Msg: 2152
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/5/2017 12:53:56 AM
N2
This seems to have been picked up by various media outlets. It comes as no surprise. Saving islam from 'hurt feelings' is way more important than adressing the problem.

Oh and ANOTHER cobra meeting today where talking heads will do absolutely nothing.

Just watched sky news from dagenham where they showed a building that was stormed by counter terrorism police using stun grenades. Arrests as well apparently. But here is the number one story on my google news feeds.........

"In a video uploaded by user @markantro on Monday, CNN anchor Becky Anderson can be seen standing to one side while police and TV producers assist a group of Muslim women assemble a makeshift memorial featuring flowers and protest signs.

“Look at all the people around me here, behind me here, sad about last night but hopeful for tomorrow,” Anderson says in the news clip.

“On the left here, Londoners came to help hurt, behind me you can see a sign here, hashtag ‘turn to love’, hashtag ‘for London’, hashtag ‘ISIS will lose’, and flowers left in remembrance of those who left their lives.”

The original uploader described it as “#fakenews”. “CNN creating the narrative,” he tweeted.
“Note the white police officers leaving before the CNN shot & the Asian officers coming in. They then left after they went off air! Amazing thing is, I was getting called a ‘weekend warrior’ by several journalist [crews] while filming this."
http://www.news.com.au/finance/business/media/social-media-users-accuse-cnn-of-fake-news-over-staged-london-attack-protest/news-story/48d9966b71d72a26149b9f9ebae75465
 Kj521
Msg: 2153
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/5/2017 4:13:25 AM
I saw that video, Mr. N2. I also, saw the finished product that was aired.

If I wasn't already aware of how much #FakeNews is out there I would be shocked.

What does shock me, though, is the lack of outrage by all people. We have all become complicit and complacent.

If we don't demand more from our journalists...then we get what we deserve. :/

On an unrelated note.....funniest thing I saw yesterday was CNN's Reza Aslan calling President Trump "an embarrassment to humankind" and a POS! Wow!

***Just a reminder.....this is the journalist who....ATE....Human brains!!! No need to say more to that!
 Jo van
Msg: 2154
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/5/2017 5:23:19 AM

"Fake news??"
Are you saying that ALL "muslims" who have publicly denounced this atrocity, or publicly grieved for the senseless losses of innocent people are also "fake"?
I haven't seen the clip, but we're these women "fake Muslims"?
Did CNN 'bus' them in, and dress them up?

What exactly is your point?
Are you trying to show that ALL "Muslims" support this kind of fvckwittery?
-And that any sympathy for victims is "fake"

The KKK burn "crosses", because they're "christians" too.

As usual, this has turned into a "bidding war" of indignation.
The drivel Vlad posted, (at least 3 times, that I'm aware of) essentially complains about the "liberal left's" response.
Apparently, they don't "hate" "islam" enough.
Vlad accuses me of "not condemning", although I made my condemnation clear.

This is all about "identity politics"
Vlad says the safety of "our citizens" is most important.

Trump says "no refugees", "but special rules for "christians".
(The pope also complained about how "christians" were being targeted by "Isis".)
So you're prepared to feel sympathy for other strangers, who you've never met, and live far away, but only if they "identify" as "christians"?

Me?
I see all strangers as people I don't know, but all equally "worthy" of my compassion and sympathy.
There were 90 other people killed, and 400 injured in Kabul, but no "munute's silence" here, for that.

The kind of "frenzy", of "in-group/"out-group" hatred, which Trump and the right wing are attempting to stir-up, in the wake of these murders, (npi) is exactly the same sort of frenzy which the perpetrators whipped themselves into.

Define your group.
Define the "out-group" which is to be the object of your hatred, remind yourselves of their inhumanity, and then, you can justify any kind of inhumanity, of your own.

I liked the interview I saw with a Rumanian man, who was there. He saw to men getting stabbed, threw a beer crate at the knifeman, and then hit him on the head with another crate.
The funny thing is, just a few months ago, the Rumanians were another hated "out-group", who were "coming over here to take our jobs".
What we actually got, was a hero.

I see lots of chest-beating, and posturing, and bidding, and hatred.
If you're doing that, then, IMO., you're just like the demented fvckwits who did this.

individuals are responsible for what they do, not countries, not religions, not "races".
Hate the people who did it.
Stop looking for other people to hate.

"I am not a Greek, nor an Athenian. I am a citizen of the world". ~ Socrates.
Have a happy Monday.
Jmo
 dragonbytes
Msg: 2155
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/5/2017 5:24:46 AM

This seems to have been picked up by various media outlets. It comes as no surprise. Saving islam from 'hurt feelings' is way more important than adressing the problem.

So for VLAD, N2, KJ who are complaining about this, how DO you address this type of problem of terrorists that are also citizens of the country?
 vlad dracul
Msg: 2156
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/5/2017 5:39:01 AM
Jo
"I see lots of chest-beating, and posturing, and bidding, and hatred.
If you're doing that, then, IMO., you're just like the demented fvckwits who did this."

Fvckwits come in all shapes and sizes. Drivel gets posted regularly. And you dear sir can be both.
Fvckwits who are petrified to question anything in islam for fear of being called an islamophobe.
Your dislike of religion makes you no fvckin better than the islamophobe you brand others. Have a lovely fvckwit monday......

Dragon
I reported a news outlet about the fake news story. Now its being reported that one of the losers was known to the polis. He was on a channel 4 documentery waving a daesh flag. How to address these rodents born here?

IF they are on MI5's radar arrest them and hold them until they are deemed safe enough to walk amongst citizens again. Arrest the hate preachers who wind young muslims up every day in uk towns and cities. If they are foreign nationals then a one way ticket to damascus let president assads secret polis deal with them.

Start taking action rather than meeting after meeting. How many of our citizens have to die?

Oh and as a ps to jo
I couldnt give a fvck how many get killed in islamic countries at the hands of their fellow religion followers. I do however give a fvck when towns and cities on these islands get attacked.

And a ps to dragon
You are aware that football hooligans get their passports taken from them to stop them travelling abroad. Mass kettling and section 25 orders are routinely done if you are a football fan.
No one from the liberal fvckwit brigade object to this. Yet they shriek islamophobe if any action is taken against the more barking elements in islam.

GTO
Youve still no answered my question mate. Are there aspects of islam and the treatment of women, homosexuals etc you object to? If there are does that make you islamophobic? If it diesnt then dont throw stones in glass houses.

As for arab nations let them slaughter each other. Nothing to do with me.
 gtomustang
Msg: 2157
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/5/2017 5:41:25 AM
Well, at least the Arab world has reacted to a Muslim country that supports Islamic terrorism. Oh, and they are an ally of the US:

"Four Arab nations cut diplomatic ties to Qatar on Monday over its relations with Iran and support of Islamist groups, isolating the tiny energy rich country by cutting off its land, sea and air routes to the outside world."
"Bahrain, Egypt, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates began withdrawing their diplomatic staff from Qatar as regional airlines quickly announced they'd suspend service to its capital, Doha.
Qatar, which will host the 2022 FIFA World Cup and is home to some 10,000 American troops at a major U.S. military base, criticized the move as a "violation of its sovereignty."
"Qatar is home to the sprawling al-Udeid Air Base, which is home to the forward headquarters of the U.S. military's Central Command. It wasn't clear if the decision would affect American military operations. Central Command officials and the Pentagon did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
Saudi Arabia said it took the decision to cut diplomatic ties due to Qatar's "embrace of various terrorist and sectarian groups aimed at destabilizing the region" including the Muslim Brotherhood, al-Qaida, the Islamic State group and groups supported by Iran in the kingdom's restive Eastern Province. Egypt's Foreign Ministry accused Qatar of taking an "antagonist approach" toward Egypt and said "all attempts to stop it from supporting terrorist groups failed."
The tiny island nation of Bahrain blamed Qatar's "media incitement, support for armed terrorist activities and funding linked to Iranian groups to carry out sabotage and spreading chaos in Bahrain" for its decision. The U.S. Navy's 5th Fleet, based in Bahrain, did not respond to a request for comment about whether the decision would affect its operations."
"At that Saudi conference, Trump met with Qatar's ruling emir.
"We are friends, we've been friends now for a long time, haven't we?" Trump asked at the meeting. "Our relationship is extremely good."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/4-arab-nations-cut-diplomatic-ties-to-qatar-as-rift-deepens/ar-BBBZTLv?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

So, KJ, John, Vlad, N2, Cornie...are these Arab nations making a stronger statement on radical Muslim terrorism than Trump? Do you support their move?
 deetristate
Msg: 2158
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/5/2017 5:42:07 AM
Most of them were under surveillance anyway but not brought in for PC reasons.

1. Perioducally, if undet surveillance, bring them in and question them.
2. If you know that they are visting terrorists camps or areas, jail them upon return. (No one but leftists are saying ALL).
3. If now, with additional investigation, you know that their noncitizen parents are supporters of ISIS and the like, expell them.

No. Don't worry about making them angry. They will try to kill us anyway. Why make it easy?

More "I know you are but what am I from LOL
Yawn. Getting boring.
And, again, *
I don't trust your links so don't look at them. I hope that they amuse your friends. (wink wink).

----------------------
""""""".Fvckwits come in all shapes and sizes. Drivel gets posted regularly. And you dear sir can be both.
Fvckwits who are petrified to question anything in islam for fear of being called an islamophobe.
Your dislike of religion makes you no fvckin better than the islamophobe you brand others. Have a lovely fvckwit monday......""""""

That is called use of language in "returning the favor."
Also hillarious.
Marry me, Vlad.

"""""You are aware that football hooligans get their passports taken. """""
And that has gone on for a long time.

--------------------
If those countries are acting in response to their information, good for them.
I doubt that they will be sued by its citizens for alleged racism or some such.
I love the cry by leftists and then when something is done they sue to stop it.

dragonbytes
Msg: 2159
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/5/2017 5:57:04 AM

Most of them were under surveillance anyway but not brought in for PC reasons.

1. Perioducally, ifundet surveillance, bring them in and question them.
2. If you know that they are. Visting terrorists camps or areas, jail them upon return. (No one but leftists are saying ALL).
3. If now, with additional investigation, you know that their noncitizen parents are supporters of ISIS and the like, expell them.

How do you know why they weren't brought in?

My take is that there are just too many that come under surveillance to actually bring them all in. Like these forums, most are just running their mouths off and aren't a threat.

But I agree, I would arrest any that visit terrorists camps. You can't actually deport them if they are citizens.

Do terrorists camps provide any sort of visitor log, that would be helpful.

And I would expel those non-citizens that support ISIS. Not sure how we know they are supporting ISIS, they might try and be sneaky about it.

BTW, I rather think the current US policy of monitoring cash and money flows has gotten a lot more draconian.

But maybe we should ban outbound travel from the US to those 6 countries Trump wants to ban. Kind of like banning travel to Cuba.

I agree with what you posted, but how do we know anyone has visited a terrorist camp?
 gtomustang
Msg: 2160
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/5/2017 6:01:19 AM
"Are there aspects of Islam and the treatment of women, homosexuals etc you object to?"

>>>I guess you missed my response. Like Christianity, there are people who disparage other groups. I don't agree with that, I prefer what the nuns taught back in Catholic high school, "hate the sin, love the sinner" if one really feels a need to dislike someone's gender or sexual preference. to take a group of people that the religious believe were created by God/ Yahweh / Allah and decide on their own to castigate them seems rather egocentric. In a similar vein, Westerners will talk about the mutilation of genitalia as a barbaric thing, and then circumcise their boys. Cultures tend to accept certain ideas. Muslim women may choose the burka. A majority of white women vote for a president who wants to grab their nethers. I can't save people from themselves :)

Islamophobia, literally, is a phobia, or fear, of Islam. Am I afraid of it? No. do I want it removed from my lands? No. Do I think some of its practitioners should change a few things? Yes. But, Jesus the Christ of Nazareth told the Jews what they were doing wrong and needed to change. Did He therefore hate Jews? Doubtful.

The news over here says that the terrorists were known to authorities (as D pointed out) and vetted as best as could be done (apparently Corbyn is saying the conservatives cut financial support for the police to pursue the 3,000 on watch lists?) as Vlad has asked for, and supposedly the authorities were made aware of them via phone calls. Does that mean Muslim neighbors who know them best, reported them? If so, then cultivating a repoire with people willing to report the murderously insane amongst them is a good thing.
 deetristate
Msg: 2161
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/5/2017 6:02:58 AM
If you, like others, would read full and not slanted apologist news about what happened in Great Britain recently, you would see that all of that is known about the people arrested. Just ask yourself:
How could they know who to arrest so quickly?

And, again, no one is saying all muslims anything except leftists to accuse nonleftists of the thought.

The police in Londin have been interviewed and stated how they are politically limited in their response to terrorist subjects.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 2162
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/5/2017 6:07:16 AM
It seems the best way for the Government to catch these people is to tightly monitor all communications in the USA and to the extent possible, the rest of the world.

I recall everyone was upset then they found out the NSA was monitoring phone calls, I think the right was more upset, I maybe wrong.

But now, do we all support someone like the NSA monitoring and recording all types of communications in the USA?
 deetristate
Msg: 2163
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/5/2017 6:09:21 AM
When did they stop monitoring?
Even my kids assume they are being monitored.

Snowden confirmed what everyone susoected.
Like a bridge toll, the chance of it ever stopping is 5%.

dragonbytes
Msg: 2164
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/5/2017 6:24:39 AM

When did they stop monitoring?

I don't really know what they are doing now days. I used to work for SBC/ATT, but that was quite a while ago.

I think the NSA was trapping key word in telephone calls, maybe they still are. We had a difficult time actually storing call detail records, we could only keep about 10 days available before storing the data on long term storage.

IMO to be effective they have to target someone, not just collect general info as it is too much information.

People don't have any idea of the volume of data involve in just recording who calls who much less the actual content of the calls, texts, etc. There are about 8 BILLION mobile phones in the world.

There is no single agreed definition of big data. For one, it is data generated through our increasing use of digital devices and web-supported tools and platforms in our daily lives. In any given minute, hundreds of millions of individuals across the globe use some of the world’s seven to eight billion mobile phones to make a call, send a text message or an email. Or they may wire money, buy a book, search online, pay for a meal with a credit card, update their Facebook status, send tweets, upload videos to YouTube, publish a blog post and so on. Each of these actions leaves a digital trace. Added up, this digital information makes up the bulk of big data. Each year since 2012, well over 1.2 zettabytes of data has been produced — 1021 bytes, enough to fill 80 billion 16GB iPhones (which would circle the earth more than 100 times) (see Data inflation table). And the volume of these data is growing fast. [11] So volume, velocity and variety are the three ‘Vs’ that characterize big data, with the value that could be extracted from them often added as a fourth V.

Just recording the CDRs of those mobile phones is a monumental task.
 vlad dracul
Msg: 2165
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/5/2017 6:42:53 AM
GTO
">>>I guess you missed my response. Like Christianity, there are people who disparage other groups. I don't agree with that, I prefer what the nuns taught back in Catholic high school, "hate the sin, love the sinner" if one really feels a need to dislike someone's gender or sexual preference. to take a group of people that the religious believe were created by God/ Yahweh / Allah and decide on their own to castigate them seems rather egocentric. In a similar vein, Westerners will talk about the mutilation of genitalia as a barbaric thing, and then circumcise their boys. Cultures tend to accept certain ideas. Muslim women may choose the burka. A majority of white women vote for a president who wants to grab their nethers. I can't save people from themselves :)"

Wow lots of mentions of christianity. But the end result is YOU ARE an islamophobe. Welcome to the club mate.

Yes the polis have been cut to the bone. Corbys former girlfriend and shadow home secretary called for surveillance and the monitoring and the dna data base to be scrapped not that long ago.

You want to know how bad it really is? Do you get bbc tv shows over there? The chiod grooming gangs? The first one in rochdale is a three part bbc drama called three girls. Watch it.

Secondly the rapists and child abusers are mainly out of jail and back in rochdale. The main perpetrators are due out of jail soon. Some liberal fvckwit law firm is making £'s thousands from the taxpayer by fighti n g deportation orders. It infringes the rapists 'civil liberties'

Rotherham. 1400 bairns abused and raped and tortured. Covered up by the local council, the polis and social services because they did not want to upset the muslim community.

What chance do we have when the polis will stand back because of fear of being branded islamophobes? I know jo will come back with the catholic abuse scandals and the football child abuse.
A handy comfort blanket for fvckwits scared to mention islam.

If the polis can stop roughly 3,000 england football lads from going abroad why can the not stop would be terrorists? Could it be the football lads are white folk? What liberal fvckwit cares about white working class lads eh?

Aye i can get raging and fly of the handle. Make no mistake all over the uk in working class housing schemes folk are also raging. I don't have the answer. Mayhe hire a plane get everyone who fancies themselves as child killing jihadis give them a free trip to damascus. One way.

Calls for the maybot to resign. Sounds good to me.
Breaking news. Irish polis now involved as one of the losers had an irish id card

Someone let of a firecracker in turin as folk watched the football. 1500 injured in the ensuing panic according to the bbc
 troglodytte
Msg: 2166
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/5/2017 7:07:01 AM
The problem in America is not, never has been over muslims...the leftists are the true scourge of america...hypocrits..liars..provacateurs...they ignore all violence caused by their own but condemn others far more righteous than they.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 2167
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/5/2017 7:24:37 AM

The problem in America is not, never has been over muslims...the leftists are the true scourge of america...hypocrits..liars..provacateurs...they ignore all violence caused by their own but condemn others far more righteous than they

So what do you propose doing with leftist? How do you solve your problem?

It seem like now that the right has control of both houses of congress and the Presidency, the right should be able to show the country how to govern.

Then put in your suggestion to your republican representative.
 Jo van
Msg: 2168
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/5/2017 7:31:34 AM
Now, now, Vlad.
I didn't call YOU a fvckwit, I called the murderers that, and the dim twonk who said that liberals have no sympathy.
I said that your use of it was shoddy.

And you miss the fact that I'm not "scared" to mention "Islam", it's just another primitive superstition, like all three of them.
I'm just not "selective", like you.

Football "fans" who are planning to attack people, or have a history of attacking people, purely on the basis of the colour of their scarf, are just as idiotic (IMO) as other people doing it, based on religion, or nationality, or "race".
They deserve to have their passports confiscated.

But some people just like to fight.
I know, because I did it, BUT, when I was 15.
I "grew out of it", by the time I was 16, because it is pretty stupid.

If I were in charge, I'd let them, (football hooligans) I'd let them beat each other to death.
If both sides want to fight, let them.
Give them the pitch, turn it into a spectator sport.
But make them pay for their own medical bills.
I'd love to see how "brave" those sorts of morons would really be, if they knew that the police weren't going to stop them from actually being killed.
Football hooligans are a classic example of the stupidity of "tribal" conflict.

And "white working class" Vlad?
Seriously?
You're slipping.
 Maleman999
Msg: 2169
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/5/2017 7:36:27 AM
Whenever there is a mass killing by some lone wolf nut job, who has no ties to Islam or any terrorist organization-which there have been many cases of, particularly in the U.S.-how many people blame the family's religious upbringing for the murders? If a mass murderer was brought up in a Catholic or Protestant household, are there cries by the public to ban Catholics or Protestants from entering the country, and deport them if they're already in the country, and assume all of them are mass murderers? It only appears all people from the middle east are mass murderers, because it gets front page news coverage all over the world for weeks on end if it involves someone from middle east heritage, whereas a mass killing by a white person gets a fraction of the news coverage, and is considered more ordinary.
 deetristate
Msg: 2170
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/5/2017 7:40:09 AM
Dragon

The repub leadership were mostly never trumpers until he was elected. Thete is no expectation that they will work easily with him.

Maleman - when they start organizing and saying it is done in the name of jesus or adonai in the numbers of islamics you may have a point. .

vlad dracul
Msg: 2171
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/5/2017 7:58:06 AM
Jo
"Now, now, Vlad.
I didn't call YOU a fvckwit, I called the murderers that, and the dim twonk who said that liberals have no sympathy.
I said that your use of it was shoddy."

Aye i apologise for that. Im no a well vladdie the day after a dodgy scran yesterday. As for the geezer you berate for what he wrote? Well i personally do not think he was far off the mark.

Spiked online was set up by former editors of marxism today. In fact the main geezer brendan oneill has a good article today.
I know i get irate. Im sick of watching grieving families on these islands. The body of the bairn from barra was brought home today.
Im sick of the empty words and endless cobra meetings. Im sick of OUR right to go out to watch football, take bairns to a concert or even just out for a stroll being taken from us because of the scum who hate us.

The latest atrocity could be an election changer as the maybot has presided over three terror attacks. Alas though corbyn and the abbosaurus just do not seem the type to give the nod to additional resources for the security services. They have spent years undermining them.

I was reading on a football forum about the fake suicide vests. South london is not usually shy of blade merchants and the vests would have kept them away.

And yes white working class as i would take it as a given the majority of banning orders would be against that group. Although most firms have black working class lads as well.

Again sorry for calling YOU personally a fvckwit but i still agree with the article i put up.

Maleman
Because the terrorist losers recently identify islam as their cause. The IRA had an nd game and it was not catholicism. The UDA/UVF also fought for loyalism to the crown although they did identify with Protestantism it was more loyalism than anything else.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2172
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/5/2017 8:07:30 AM

Whenever there is a mass killing by some lone wolf nut job, who has no ties to Islam or any terrorist organization-which there have been many cases of, particularly in the U.S.-how many people blame the family's religious upbringing for the murders?

Zero.

If a mass murderer was brought up in a Catholic or Protestant household, are there cries by the public to ban Catholics or Protestants from entering the country, and deport them if they're already in the country, and assume all of them are mass murderers?

If IBM had the same % of their employees raping little boys as does the catholic church they would have been shut down a long time ago.

It only appears all people from the middle east are mass murderers, because it gets front page news coverage all over the world for weeks on end if it involves someone from middle east heritage, whereas a mass killing by a white person gets a fraction of the news coverage, and is considered more ordinary.

Correct.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 2173
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/5/2017 8:18:30 AM

The repub leadership were mostly never trumpers until he was elected. Thete is no expectation that they will work easily with him.

Maleman - when they start organizing and saying it is done in the name of jesus or adonai in the numbers of islamics you may have a point. .

So does it make sense then that the repub leadership will want to impeach Trump and get in Pence who they can work with? I think the Dems will support them if they want to do that.

But so far, Trump hasn't proposed anything concrete, just you know, pass really great healthcare and cut taxes for rich people, sell our infrastructure to private companies then give them tax breaks. but I haven't seen a lot of details. Buld a wall and you figure out how to pay for it.

The republican congress is SUPPOSE to pass bills and present them to Trump, who can either veto them or sign them. So far congress hasn't done sh!t all. And so far, Trump has VETOED nothing.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/legislation

IMO either the republican congress doesn't know how to govern, or they are afraid to pass any legislation, I see no evidence Trump will veto anything.
 deetristate
Msg: 2174
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/5/2017 9:01:00 AM
Not too many people who voted for Trump would disagree with you about the republicans in congress.
That is part of the reason they voted for Trump.
 troglodytte
Msg: 2175
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/5/2017 10:18:30 AM
Most people voted for Trump for one very simple reason....they were tired of the elitists ruling the country. Those same elitists are planning on insuring Trump is carried out on his shield. The Dark State is gunning for Trump. He has no chance.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America