Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 funchesf
Msg: 2176
Muslims in America... the bigger problem? Leftists hate themselves and want to be bomb victimsPage 88 of 123    (83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123)

Posted By: deetristate
Which ancestors?

The Irish?
Italian?
African?
Nowegian?
Spanish?
Caribbean?
Dutch?

so can you prove that your African ancestors were not Muslims
if not...then how do anyone know that you're not actually an Islamic sleeper cell ready to strike at America
better hope they don't carry out with the Muslim Internment Camps

THE MORAL OF THE STORY
at an instant ....the microscope can be placed on you and any rights you think you have can be justifiably taken away

Posted By: deetristate
The Irish?

so all this time you were accusing others of being Irish ....and it was actually you? ...How Rude
any links to Sinn Fein perhaps?
 deetristate
Msg: 2177
Muslims in America... the bigger problem? Leftists hate themselves and want to be bomb victims
Posted: 6/5/2017 11:58:42 AM
Ha ha.
Good funny, fun.
Probably already being monitored.
Oh, well. If they hear me talking to this bunch, they may have to arrest me.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 2178
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/5/2017 12:28:43 PM

of a person or class of persons) considered superior by others or by themselves, as in intellect, talent, power, wealth, or position in society:
elitist country clubbers who have theirs and don't care about anybody else.
catering to or associated with an elitist class, its ideologies, or its institutions

Pretty amazing that this poster doesn't realize she has just described her president.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2179
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/5/2017 12:42:47 PM

Pretty amazing that this poster doesn't realize she has just described her president.

Based on her other derp, not really that surprising that she is not aware of her own hypocrisy.

That is how many of the conservatives work, they will describe something they do not like and ironically not understand they just described themselves.
 chameleonf
Msg: 2180
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/5/2017 1:05:10 PM

Well, no, not amazing at all, given the posting history. Kinda reminds me of Jeffrey Lord, Kellyanne Conway, Sean Spicer, Mike Pence, ad nauseam (heavy on the nausa). If Trump stabbed someone straight through the heart while they were watching, they'd say it was a scratch and the person died of natural causes. A phenomena of being deaf, dumb (both definitions) and blind while being able to hear, speak and see. It's definitely an insight into their basic personality though, and not in a very positive way.

vvv...and there's that phenomena yet again! Trump "shaking things up" has created precisely what accomplishments (to the good)? Enumerate them, if you're able.
 troglodytte
Msg: 2181
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/5/2017 1:09:20 PM
Trump at the least is shaking things up....hillary stood for greed and statism and elitism. Trump was never welcomed into the elitist membership...he was not one of them...totally full of themselves.
 trinity818
Msg: 2182
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/5/2017 1:15:04 PM

Trump was never welcomed into the elitist membership...he was not one of them...totally full of themselves.

He wasn't welcomed because he is "low-brow". The man has no class, evidenced by his own behavior and statements.

The funniest part about your statement is "he was not one of them...totally full of themselves." As though Trump isn't "totally full of himself".

Are you living under a rock?
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 2183
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/5/2017 1:29:19 PM
Trog says:

Trump at the least is shaking things up

Read the article below, and you'll see who he is shaking things up for

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/the-great-betrayal-of-middle-america/ar-BBBQs49?li=BBnb7Kz

Trump was never welcomed into the elitist membership

anyone outside of NY has never appreciated the "real" DT
The late-great NYC Mayor Ed Koch...was reported to have said of Trump as "the poorest Billionaire he has ever met"
The word "poor" was meant toward his character
 gtomustang
Msg: 2184
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/5/2017 4:01:08 PM
Well, we had a shooter in Orlando, he didn't talk about religion, but he came close to matching the death rate of 3 terrorists with knives and a truck

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jun/05/orlando-shooting-florida-police

Thank goodness, not international terrorism, just a normal day in Florida. We can all go back to what we're doing. No worries about the family religion. No need to ban crazies.

I agree with what's been posted, to think a billionaire is the answer to other rich people, is...interesting thinking. Or an example of excellent sales pitch working. As for the Dark State or Deep State, funny how when CREEP burgled the Dem Party offices, Republicans didn't worry about DS. Or when Karl Rove did his thing. That's the original DS. Intelligence bureaucrats conducting foreign policy? Yeah, a liberal named Frank Church investigated that.

The GOP did think they could use the Trumpet voting base...showing their leadership skills and ability to predict the near future. Now they have tar baby they're trying to avoid getting any on them.
 congupnaroad
Msg: 2185
view profile
History
Muslims in America... the real threat: putrefacted right wing idiots in America.
Posted: 6/5/2017 6:50:10 PM

Well one thing I will NOT do is come in here and lie. So, think what you may ... I do not hate Jews

Really? How come you said this then?

BTW.. someone needs to start enforcing the UN sanctions against Israel. I'd enjoy seeing that happen too...

And why would you enjoy watching the citizens of Israel who just happen to be mostly Jewish suffer hardship via sanctions if you don't have a dislike for them?

There can't be any other reason.
 gtomustang
Msg: 2186
Muslims in America... the real threat: putrefacted right wing idiots in America.
Posted: 6/5/2017 7:35:32 PM
So when Republicans support sanctions on Cuba, they hate Cubans? What about all the other countries they support sanctions on?

boy, they sure do hate a lot of the world. what's their problem?
 troglodytte
Msg: 2187
Posted: 6/5/2017 7:37:47 PM
Do you see people who enjoyed knowing individual Iranians suffered under sanctions unless they hated Iranians? Huge difference.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2188
Posted: 6/5/2017 7:40:43 PM
Trump Once Again Showed He Only Speaks Up Quickly After an Attack if the Perpetrator Is Presumed to Be Muslim
By Daniel Politi

It didn’t take long for President Donald Trump to go on Twitter and comment on this weekend’s terror attack in London. And that followed a clear pattern for the commander in chief, who seems eager to comment on and condemn attacks when he believes the perpetrators are Muslim but is conspicuously quiet when the attackers are white extremists. Let’s take a look at a few examples since he was sworn is as president (although the pattern really started long before):

Québec Mosque Shooting

When a gunman shot and killed six men at a mosque in Québec City on Jan. 29, Trump was quiet on social media. That silence was particularly conspicuous considering the attack came merely two days after Trump signed an executive order banning citizens from seven Muslim-majority countries from entering the U.S. “He doesn’t tweet about everything,” senior White House adviser Kellyanne Conway said when she was asked why the president hadn’t condemned the attack on social media. "Oh, he doesn't tweet about everything?" Late Night host Seth Meyers said in response. "Because it sure feels like he does."

Kansas Shooting

When a white man in Olathe, Kansas, shot two Indian men, and killed one of them, at a bar in February apparently under the presumption that they were Muslim and illegal immigrants, Trump stayed silent for days. It took Trump almost a week to condemn the Feb. 22 attack. “We are a country that stands united in condemning hate and evil in all of its very ugly forms,” Trump said in a joint address to Congress six days later.

Portland Train Attack

When a known white supremacist killed two men and injured another in a train in Portland, Oregon, last month, it took Trump three days to condemn the attack. And even then it was through his official POTUS account. The two men were killed when they tried to intervene and stop the attacker’s hate speech toward two women, one of whom was wearing a hijab. And while it took three days for Trump to issue a pretty bland Twitter statement condemning the murders, in the meantime he sent out 21 tweets that, among other things, criticized the media and pushed his tax cuts.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/06/04/trump_reacts_quickly_to_attacks_only_if_perpetrator_is_presumed_to_be_muslim.html
 cotter
Msg: 2189
view profile
History
Posted: 6/5/2017 8:07:35 PM
Message 2201 ...

Well one thing I will NOT do is come in here and lie. So, think what you may ... I do not hate Jews

"robbie" ...
Really?

Right ... really! I will NOT come in here and lie. So, think what you may ... I do not hate Jews.

How come you said this then?

BTW.. someone needs to start enforcing the UN sanctions against Israel. I'd enjoy seeing that happen too...

I want all sanctions enforced ... those against (for example) Russia as well. If there are sanctions against the US, I want those enforced. That does not mean I hate Russians or Americans ... or any residents of any country that has sanctions against it.

And why would you enjoy watching the citizens of Israel who just happen to be mostly Jewish suffer hardship via sanctions if you don't have a dislike for them?

Already answered above.

There can't be any other reason.

But as you see ... the only reason I wrote that is because I think it would be a good idea to start enforcing the UN sanctions against Israel. That's it. No other reason.

I'd enjoy seeing that only because I think it's wrong for them to keep mistreating the Palestinians and getting by with it.

How many more Palestinians do they have to murder, how many more of their homes have to be bulldozed or lit up, how many more Palestinians have to die in ambulances at border checkpoints, how much longer should they have to go without water ... ... ... before someone does something about the abhorrent treatment the Zionists are dealing out to them?

Thanks for digging that post up! So glad you gave me still another chance to voice my opinion on that ...
 John252817
Msg: 2190
304-227
Posted: 6/5/2017 8:37:47 PM
Msg 2201, yes, lots of "Pinocchio's in here. Speaking of liars, did you see the news about corrupt Hillary and the clinton foundation?? Doesn't surprise any of us, the corruptness just keeps coming out on hillary. The dem party wants her to just go away and enjoy life....away from a microphone or a news reporter....YIKES!!!
 congupnaroad
Msg: 2191
view profile
History
Posted: 6/5/2017 8:56:30 PM

But as you see ... the only reason I wrote that is because I think it would be a good idea to start enforcing the UN sanctions against Israel. That's it. No other reason.

I'd enjoy seeing that only because I think it's wrong for them to keep mistreating the Palestinians and getting by with it.

How many more Palestinians do they have to murder, how many more of their homes have to be bulldozed or lit up, how many more Palestinians have to die in ambulances at border checkpoints, how much longer should they have to go without water ... ... ... before someone does something about the abhorrent treatment the Zionists are dealing out to them?

Thanks for digging that post up! So glad you gave me still another chance to voice my opinion on that ...

No need to thank me, actually it is no surprise that you would once again peddle your falsehoods with no evidence whatsoever to back it up.

What makes your grandstanding about Zionists so hilarious is you are just revealing how geopolitically illiterate you are. Zionism in its original form as a political movement is now virtually non-existent.

You might as well grandstand against South African apartheid , because that is about how relevant the original form of Zionism is today to modern day Israel. But of course you don't understand that so continue your grandstanding, because you are really making a fool of yourself.

No need for me to post your comments about you wishing someone would nuke Israel is there?
 cotter
Msg: 2192
view profile
History
Posted: 6/5/2017 9:32:48 PM
Message 2207 ...
robbie ...
Zionism in its original form as a political movement is now virtually non-existent.

I bet the Palestinians would have a different tale to tell ... but you already know that. You already know what you and your fellow zionists are up to.

No need for me to post your comments about you wishing someone would nuke Israel is there?

Go ahead ... I have never posted such a thing, so good luck finding that. "Tomfiend/Marilyn" kept posting that that's what I wanted ... but I have never posted that "I wish someone would nuke Israel", so let's see what you think you can come up with. Be sure and put the link to the thread, so everyone can see it!

LMFAO ... you are really upset that I feel the way I do about you and your fellow zionists ... eh?

Too bad you don't seem to be able to post any proof that what I write about is not really going on.
 vlad dracul
Msg: 2193
view profile
History
Posted: 6/6/2017 2:40:42 AM
After the atrocity comes the tales of heroism. This one in particular caught my eye with me being a football man. Millwall. Their signature tune being No One Likes Us We Don't Care.
Hope the geezer gets a good seat at the New Den.......

"F*** you, I'm Millwall': Hero fan hailed the Lion of London Bridge tells of moment he battled terrorists

A football fan has told of the moment he confronted the knife-wielding terrorists as they rampaged through London Bridge, shouting “f*** you, I’m Millwall”.

Roy Larner was stabbed five times when he battled with the terrorists, after they mowed down pedestrians on London Bridge and went on a stabbing rampage in Borough Market killing seven people.

The 47-year-old has since been hailed as the Lion of London Bridge, a homage to his club’s nickname, having potentially saved numerous lives."
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/f-you-im-millwall-hero-fan-haliled-the-lion-of-london-bridge-tells-of-moment-he-battled-terrorists-a3557811.html

This was pointed out to me this morning also. There is a young guy from the islamic hot bed town of luton called Tommy Robinson. He came to the news by vaulting barriers and steaming into islamists shouting abuse at returning troops.
He started the EDL. The largest street movement in the uk in years. He has convictions for football violence, beating up a neo nazi and get this one. He took an English flag to the football with Fvck ISIS on it. Yep the offenderatti got him arrested.

He has had 5 osman warnings. These are credible assasination attempts where the police have to warn potential crimes against him and his family.

Anyway this clip is about the london atrocity. He makes a point that i can see happening. As in Northern Ireland at the height of the troubles paramilitaries protected THEIR communities (as they seen it) and this lad reckons this will happen in the uk.

Here is the clip. Its roughly 4 min odds........

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3ChjfFx_zLU

No doubt jo will come on and slag him off repeating what the MSM write about him. Whatever jo writes is easily destroyed by watching other youtube clips......
 dragonbytes
Msg: 2194
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/6/2017 3:13:57 AM

Trump at the least is shaking things up....hillary stood for greed and statism and elitism. Trump was never welcomed into the elitist membership...he was not one of them...totally full of themselves.

You can make the same statement about ISIS.
 deetristate
Msg: 2195
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/6/2017 4:22:35 AM
And therefore?
Same can be said about missoinaries and Nelson Mandela

------------
""""""Anyway this clip is about the london atrocity. He makes a point that i can see happening. As in Northern Ireland at the height of the troubles paramilitaries protected THEIR communities (as they seen it) and this lad reckons this will happen in the uk""""""

I have said similar, that if leftists continue to ignore reality, compare noncitizens to citizens _we have enough problems) and sue the government from taking any action against islamic terrorism,
******People will handle it themselves*****
"By whatever means necessary."
 dragonbytes
Msg: 2196
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/6/2017 5:55:02 AM
And therefore shaking things up is NOT a good thing and often a bad thing.

You only want to shake things up if the situation is dire. For blacks in South Africa thing were dire, Nelson Mandela helped. Missionaries, not so much, I don't think they always "help" the native population.

Life was good in the US so why shake things up? Before Trump, low unemployment, strongest country in the world, lot's of people want to move here, healthcare wasn't so great but a little better under obamacare, strongest military in the world, low food prices, only higher education and healthcare were grossly overpriced.

By shaking it up, more than likely this will make life worse for most of us in the US. Time will tell, but it's not like you can flip a switch and "fix" any problems created in a huge country like the US. It's not like the US is Trump's Taj Mahal and we can declare bankruptcy, sell half the country and start over.
 deetristate
Msg: 2197
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/6/2017 6:32:11 AM
Life was good for you.
People in 80% of the counties in the USA voted for Trump.

No one is expecting change immediately, ir with the flip if a switch, except the anti- Trump.
They are the people wanting miracles in 100 days.
Trump supporterss say give it time.
 Maleman999
Msg: 2198
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/6/2017 6:42:35 AM
^^^Does that apply to Trump as well, when he said he is the best president in history, the most picked on president in history, will defeat ISIS within 30 days, and so on-after only 100+ days?
 dragonbytes
Msg: 2199
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/6/2017 7:02:26 AM

Life was good for you.
People in 80% of the counties in the USA voted for Trump.

Life being good for me was an assumption and a false one, most people who voted for Trump are much "better off" than me.

So you think most people make rational, intelligent choices for their lives?

Nearly One In Four U.S. Homes With Mortgages 'Underwater' in 2009.
Did all those people exaggerating their ability to pay make the right choice?

In the stock market, it's common knowledge the average person sells at the bottom and buys at the top. More than two-thirds (68.8 percent) of adults in the US are considered to be overweight or obese.

Excuse me if I don't any solace in a minority of US votes in a majority of counties having voted for a reality star for President. Nor do I want to be ruled by rural areas since most of the US population is in cities.

http://www.businessinsider.com/exit-polls-who-voted-for-trump-clinton-2016-11/#clinton-edged-out-trump-with-52-of-moderate-voters-more-people-identified-as-conservative-leaning-than-liberal-though-a-stark-divide-between-the-left-and-the-right-is-evident-here-5

You do know older less educated mostly white voters in rural areas that are more wealthy than average were the strongest supporters of Trump?
 troglodytte
Msg: 2200
Posted: 6/6/2017 7:26:43 AM
I don't know if Cotter ever said she wanted israel nuked...but she certainly would like to see as many Jews as possible killed. She, like a significant portion of the world...do not believe the Jews have the right to self defense. She hates the thought they fight back. Remember she has the German mentality...undoubtedly many in her family were Nazis by ideology. No doubt about that.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America