Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 gtomustang
Msg: 2201
Muslim in AmericaPage 89 of 123    (83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123)
"Life was good for you. People in 80% of the counties in the USA voted Chump."

see, and that's the funny thing:

"The counties that voted twice for Obama, then backed Trump were not economically distressed; incomes and employment there were not all that different from other parts of the United States. In 2014 – the most recent year for which Census records were available – unemployment in those counties was at 9.1%, a rate identical to the rest of the USA."

https://www.usatoday.com/pages/interactives/2016-trump-flipped-counties/

Under Obama, we pulled out of a recession and things got better. The stock market hit a record 16K. States who rely on raw materials to make money ride the market price up and down, but otherwise America wasn't doing bad in reality. But in perception? Different kettle of fish. A charlatan told them that if they don't recognize America as white anymore, that's a sign that things must be bad. Are counties generally homogeneous?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/2016-election/urban-rural-vote-swing/
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/07/21/the-growing-democratic-domination-of-nations-largest-counties/
http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/12/2016-indiana-county-predicts-every-election-trump-fever-213411
http://www.factcheck.org/2016/01/obamas-numbers-january-2016-update/
 troglodytte
Msg: 2202
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/6/2017 8:19:16 AM
Dragon...a shakeup is a good thing. Too many politicians ignoring the people. If only Trump was not Trump, but Bloomberg instead. And face it, a vote for Trump was a vote against the extreme leftist nutcases, many of whom post on this board. These people could drive any thinking person more to the right. I am far more right than I used to be because the thought of being anything like some of the extreme leftists here is sickening to me. This board opened my eyes to what some of these people are all about...Its not a pretty sight..liars, intolerant, judgmental..
Mama..don't let your children grow up to leftists. Very sad.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2203
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/6/2017 8:20:52 AM

No one is expecting change immediately, ir with the flip if a switch, except the anti- Trump.
They are the people wanting miracles in 100 days.

So are you saying tRump is anti tRump, or are you just lying on his behalf because you whoreship the ground he walks on?

Trump's 100 Days of Hypocrisy: Executive Orders & Golf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuPCxJDfqf8
 troglodytte
Msg: 2204
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/6/2017 8:22:35 AM
Wrong GT...the recovery tepid at best. Most of the middle class is worse off despite the recovery. Corporate earnings have been going nowhere. Trouble is brewing....its just a matter of time. The great asset reset is right around the corner.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2205
Muslim in America is not a threat
Posted: 6/6/2017 8:31:29 AM

Wrong GT...the recovery tepid at best. Most of the middle class is worse off despite the recovery. Corporate earnings have been going nowhere. Trouble is brewing....its just a matter of time. The great asset reset is right around the corner.

I really like how you do not bother backing up any of your claims, so people can quickly tell you are nothing more than a raving loon and ignore your derp.
 vlad dracul
Msg: 2206
view profile
History
Posted: 6/6/2017 9:12:48 AM
An attack on the police at notre dame in paris is being looked at as a potential terrorist attack.

The third loser from the uk is apparently an italian citizen of north african lineage. Hopefully all three losers have family that can be deported back to the shitholes they emerged from.

Lots of waffle about islamophobic attacks which never materialise. Just as well the thought police do not read on here. Many many ahem 'liberal' posters would be jailed because they are as islamophobic as the folk they accuse.

I have also noted that the freak known as frank has not posted on the bill cosby rape thread. Unusual as he is a rapist apologist.

You played chicken with the traffic yet frank? My money is on something that starts with an F and ends with a K.

Yep Fvckin Big Truck.
 deetristate
Msg: 2207
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/6/2017 9:35:48 AM
Thank you for # 2215.
It illustrates the me-ism,I- ism, elitism iknowbetterism of leftists.

""""You do know older less educated mostly white voters in rural areas that are more wealthy than average were the strongest supporters of Trump?""""

You do know that those voters alone could not have elected Trump?

You are not expected to take solace in anythibg Trump. You people are traumatized.

Again, start focusing on the next candidate.

Money is not the only reason people thought the USA was headed in the wring direction. Just pointing out economics further illustrates that you don't see the big picture.

Or does it illustrate the envy of leftists.
 The_Pearl
Msg: 2208
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/6/2017 10:04:11 AM

Under Obama, we pulled out of a recession and things got better. The stock market hit a record 16K. States who rely on raw materials to make money ride the market price up and down, but otherwise America wasn't doing bad in reality. But in perception? Different kettle of fish. A charlatan told them that if they don't recognize America as white anymore, that's a sign that things must be bad. Are counties generally homogeneous

Quit trying to talk sense to these Trumpsters...they don't comprehend stats or know how to check fact...same as their Trump.
They believe their crazy leader on everything....even his phoney rhetoric/ facts and lies and racist views.
Might as well be talking to a fence post....lol.

Who have you got in mind...next time round?
I hear Ozzy Osborne is thinking of running for the Repubs...he'd shake things up for you guys....lol.
He might be too smart though...
 cotter
Msg: 2209
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/6/2017 11:22:59 AM
Message 2223 ...
dee ...

I have a feeling that person will be just as "anti-Muslim" as Trump.

Trump is probably going to get thrown out of office and Pence will take over.

He's the king of voter suppression. At least that's what he was up to in Indiana. ... Mr. bigot in chief ... although he has a lot of equally bigoted friends serving there with him. Sessions comes to mind. Remember April 11th, “This is a new era. This is the Trump era.”

Seriously ... what does that mean? They want us to believe that it's only about "illegal immigration" but he is asking prosecutors to ... "consider felony prosecutions in cases of fraudulent marriages to obtain legal immigration status ... ".

So now does that mean he and his buddies are going to start snooping into peoples' bedrooms? What the hell?

And that only addresses the so-called "Hispanic" part of his job(?). Who knows what that bigot is going to do to Muslims?
 Ouija2025
Msg: 2210
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/6/2017 11:46:33 AM
Vlad - I posted about him on my FB page. New line to yell at people. He should get free pints for Life
 vlad dracul
Msg: 2211
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/6/2017 12:48:07 PM
Oujia
Well done missus. The bbc has a whole page of folk who steamed into the losers. They ALL deserve honours.
But again being a football lad he stuck out most. Millwall was a fearsome place to visit. I went twice when living in london. Once to watch my home team Hibernian and the other to watch Arsenal play them.

The old den was a naughty place. The geezer is old enough to have been a Bushwacker.

He should get the freedom of london, the george cross and knighted if he wanted it. He deserves it more than the arseholes in the house of lords.

Here is another clip for you pal. Remember the jihadi john loser? Here are millwalls mortal rivals from over the thames West Ham fans singing the jihadi john song.......

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x1n6QC7EgTo

IF those who would be our 'leaders' will not respond to taking action against these loser scum terrorists then i do believe citizens will take action themselves.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2212
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/6/2017 1:06:18 PM

IF those who would be our 'leaders' will not respond to taking action against these loser scum terrorists then i do believe citizens will take action themselves.

Yep start a civil war all on your own, brilliant.

Maybe you should run around with anti-muslim sayings on some signs and see how that works out and for comparison try some anti-christian ones as well.

As it is clear losers and junkies like yourself only want to have a war and do not have the mental capacity to think anything beyond that.

Because racist like you, think this is a muslim issue and not a terrorist one, and also do not understand that running full boar into them is not how you are going to solve anything and will just cause more blood shed, but maybe you do not care about your fellow citizens and just want to see people die.
 vlad dracul
Msg: 2213
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/6/2017 1:12:15 PM
Frank the freak
"Because racist like you, think this is a muslim issue and not a terrorist one, and also do not understand that running full boar into them is not how you are going to solve anything and will just cause more blood shed, but maybe you do not care about your fellow citizens and just want to see people die."

The last three words you used? If it was you I'd have a pint. Now fvck off you rapist loving cvnt and play with that traffic.

Messages this short
And arsehole rapist loving cowards like you get to live while decent folk get murdered. Nae justice there.

Messages this short
Mind you had a thing about 'pretty white girls' as well you friendless freak.

And as a ps remember the couple of folk on here you thought were friendly to you? Ha ha ha at least they were. Some of us know more about you than you think weirdo.

If it came to a contest between junkie or rapist apologist i know which one I'd choose and it wouldnt be you in nova scotia bill cosby

And crack!!!!!!! That was SOOOO the noughties freakboy

Hopeful
Do you think he sits with his kingsize box of kleenex?
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2214
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/6/2017 1:13:42 PM

The last three words you used? If it was you I'd have a pint. Now fvck off you rapist loving cvnt and play with that traffic.

If I was you I would smoke some crack, but I am not a junkie like you so I guess I will pass.
 hopefulhunk
Msg: 2215
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/6/2017 1:21:00 PM
He likes to bait you vlad....
You are his pint.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2216
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/6/2017 1:33:01 PM

He likes to bait you vlad....
You are his pint.

He is just mad because I exposed him for the loser that he is.

Though that said, he was one of the easy ones as you are right, he takes bait like a fat kid eats cake.
 deetristate
Msg: 2217
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/6/2017 2:46:43 PM
No, Cotter.
Your next president candidate.

I was out to dinner with six leftist friends and asked who were they running next. They were dismayed and had no clue.
Time for you people to start thinking about that.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2218
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/6/2017 2:52:04 PM

I was out to dinner with six leftist friends and asked who were they running next. They were dismayed and had no clue.
Time for you people to start thinking about that.

Maybe time for you to understand that your six friends do not get to pick the candidate.

Though that said, looks like your choice for the GOP candidate in the 2016 race is not working out so well, so maybe not such a smart thing to be pointing fingers.

Either way, I can only assume you have run out of Hillary and Obama derp and now will try and deflect to the future.

"I have a secret plan to defeat isis in 30 days"
D. tRump

Today is day 138

Though in case you missed it, here is some just released photos your guy fighting terrorism.

https://i.imgur.com/DYSx9hr.jpg
 chameleonf
Msg: 2219
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/6/2017 3:15:42 PM

It took about two seconds to think about that. In true Trumpesque form - fake commentary. Well, maybe not all of it...I don't doubt that dinner was had at some point by the author...
 The_Pearl
Msg: 2220
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/6/2017 3:17:30 PM
Come on....I thought my suggestion to be viable....He's about as smart as the President you have now.
Seriously, it's not like it takes any 'smarts' to be President of your country....apparently.
It would be hard spent to find anyone as loud, obnoxious, arrogant, rude and as full of $hit as the guy the rights choose...hhmmm.
This is the future...a new form of politics for you guys....lol.
Don't need any stinking allies, manners, facts, smarts, morals or outright decency anymore.
If you can lie and do the unexpected or talk it up....bigly...you too can be a candidate!
Lmao.

Ooops...I forgot. That's what my Republican friends tell me...;-)
While I was having dinner
On a plane
or was it at the neighbors.....
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 2221
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/6/2017 3:21:08 PM

It took about two seconds to think about that. In true Trumpesque form - fake commentary. Well, maybe not all of it...I don't doubt that dinner was had at some point by the author...

That dinner was on her way to her charter jet to fly to Cambridge to research some common law for clients (Breitbart)
 congupnaroad
Msg: 2222
view profile
History
Posted: 6/6/2017 5:04:14 PM

An attack on the police at notre dame in paris is being looked at as a potential terrorist attack

You do understand that you are wasting your time talking to septics about Islamic terrorism in Europe as they just put that down as "payback". That is because septics are largely immune to violence because about 12,500 people in their country get blown away by guns every year.

That is because of some obscure amendment in their Constitution that was written 200+ years ago that allows any nutter to own a gun.

The third loser from the uk is apparently an italian citizen of north african lineage. Hopefully all three losers have family that can be deported back to the shitholes they emerged from

Here in Australia they introduced a law that if you rack up 12 months in jail time and you are not an Australian citizen you get deported. Also if you came here and became an Australian citizen and rack up 12 months, your citizenship will be revoked and you will be deported back to the shithole you came from.

Sounds great in theory, however when the white NZer criminals get deported( as they should) no one says a word. However when a Middle Eastern or African is up for deportation the left as usual cries out "racism, racism".

The Somali refugee arsehole who killed an innocent man and injured three police officers in Melbourne this week all in the name of ISIS was a career criminal who avoided deportation because of some leftist arsehole silver tongued lawyer campaigning for human rights.

The only good thing is that the police shot that arsehole dead, saving taxpayers millions keeping the arsehole in jail.

You played chicken with the traffic yet frank? My money is on something that starts with an F and ends with a K.

Yep Fvckin Big Truck

Franky the retard doesn't have time to be out playing in the traffic, he is too busy trolling the internet trying to find examples of Christian terrorism. He is actually disappointed that the recent atrocities in London and Paris weren't committed by Christians.
 John252817
Msg: 2223
304-227
Posted: 6/6/2017 5:42:34 PM
"I was out to dinner with six leftist friends and asked who were they running next. They were dismayed and had no clue.
Time for you people to start thinking about that."

^^^^^^^Your friends Dee were spot on, just like the leftists in here, they haven't a clue who will be running in 2020. And you know the very sad thing going on in direct relation to the leftists having NO ONE? Corrupt Hillary!!! She is eating up this "problem" the dem party has and she is out there soaking up the attention, and the dem party does not like that she is getting that attention right now. And for that one thing, I could totally agree with the dem party. They have a HUGE problem and they know that, no one denies that.
 deetristate
Msg: 2224
304-227
Posted: 6/6/2017 6:18:39 PM
So what they are saying, John, is like my leftist friends, THEY HAVE NO CLUE WHO TO PUT UP IN A PRESIDENTIAL RACE.

All they can do is attempt to insult.

And tell bad jokes ( A for effort, though)

Yawn.

They need to focus on who to run next instead of bad humor, anger and hating Trump.

My friends did admit that Hillary was a terrible candidate. But they still can't come up with anyone.

If they had talked the egomaniac Obama out of running THEN and let Hillary Run FOLLOWED BY Obama, they would still be in office.

But, see, it wouldn't have been PC to do so.

Responses like this:

""Maybe time for you to understand that your six friends do not get to pick the candidate." and denying that it happened, like "cham," (wink, wink)
Sounds like Hillary.
That's right.
She lost.

( John, to whom is Irish talking?)
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 2225
304-227
Posted: 6/6/2017 6:25:20 PM

John, is like my leftist friends

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Apparently, those radical evangelical conservatives don't read much...at or they have really short memories...there have already been at least three Democrats mentioned for 2020.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America