Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 funchesf
Msg: 2226
Muslim in AmericaPage 90 of 123    (83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123)

Posted By: deetristate
I was out to dinner with six leftist friends and asked who were they running next

wow...you have six friends? ...let me guess...you were paying for Dinner

They were dismayed and had no clue.

they're probably waiting to see who Putin pick first ...he might opt to get a democrat elected President the next time
 deetristate
Msg: 2227
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/6/2017 6:59:29 PM
Ha! Ha!

(I take it that all that this personality writes is jokes.
Some are pretty good. Some are Carrot Top-like )

Kj521
Msg: 2228
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/6/2017 7:01:10 PM
"they're probably waiting to see who Putin pick first ...he might opt to get a democrat elected President the next time"

He might.....prolly, work out better for him! ;)
 funchesf
Msg: 2229
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/6/2017 7:23:12 PM

(I take it that all that this personality writes is jokes.

aren't all your posts jokes?

but anyway all jokes aside...seriously..do you actually have six friends? ....is one of them Jesus? ...one God ...one the Holy Spirit, ..one the Red Lobster on your dinner plate...one the Waitress...the last... that voice in your head?

Some are pretty good. Some are Carrot Top-like )

but better than Kathy Griffin's?

Posted By: Kj521
He might.....prolly, work out better for him! ;)

only if those blackmail pictures are better than the ones Putin have of Trump
 Kj521
Msg: 2230
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/6/2017 7:35:20 PM
"only if those blackmail pictures are better than the ones Putin have of Trump"

Ooooh.....What pics?

Didn't know you were in the...."need to know"! ;)

vvvvv Here's a pat on the head for you, Frank....for attempting to be relevant. :)
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2231
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/6/2017 7:35:41 PM
So tRumps travel ban was supposed to be for 90 days.

Has anyone else noticed that during that time the only attacks where by white supremacists?
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2232
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/6/2017 8:11:14 PM
well that didn't last too long.

Argument over politics and sports led to fatal Oakley stabbing
By Aaron Davis | aarondavis@bayareanewsgroup.com | Bay Area News Group
PUBLISHED: June 5, 2017 at 1:06 pm | UPDATED: June 6, 2017 at 5:09 am

OAKLEY — Police say an argument about sports and politics led to a fatal stabbing in Oakley on Saturday.

Phillip Wade, 38, of Antioch was arrested for allegedly stabbing 57-year-old Anthony Johnson of Pittsburg multiple times at a bus stop in Oakley on Saturday afternoon. According to police, Johnson and Wade were arguing over sports and politics on a Tri Delta Transit bus.

Desta said that Wade could be prejudiced at times, but described him as “more of a follower,” who became a “major Trump supporter.”

The victim in Saturday’s fatal stabbing was black.

http://www.eastbaytimes.com/2017/06/05/argument-over-politics-and-sports-led-to-fatal-stabbing/
 Jo van
Msg: 2233
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/7/2017 8:11:55 AM

IF those who would be our 'leaders' will not respond to taking action against these loser scum terrorists then i do believe citizens will take action themselves.

You're really not making sense Vlad. How are these "citizens", (and by that, I take it you mean skin-head, football -hooligan type of "citizens"/"vigilantes"?)
Going to decide which "suspects" they will "take action" against?
And part of the problem is that people like "Tommy Robinson", (not his real name) already have criminal convictions for violence.
Do you really think that such people will offer any sort of a solution?

They've just handed out lifetime bans to some "football supporters", because these people don't care about rules or laws, they just want to fight.
Anyone.
They fight people, just for wearing the wrong colour scarf.
But they delude themselves that they're "patriots".
Wrap themselves in the "cross of st George", while kicking the shit out of someone, just for being "foreign", they even go overseas, just to do that.

Anyway, I thought "Tommy" had "denounced" the EDL., when the Quilliam (?sp) Foundation paid him off?

I used to live about 1/2 mile from Oxford's old stadium, "The Manor".
When they were playing "at home", "supporters" used to regularly close down the shopping centre, with running battles, trashing shops, smashing windows, and generally vandalising the whole area, police on horses, the whole works.
I couldn't take my kids shopping on a Saturday, because I was trying to avoid the awkward questions about why "grown men" were behaving like gangs of marauding apes!
Is that the kind of "action" you'd like to see them directing at people, who they suspect are "muslims"?

Personally, I'd like to see a bit of sanity.
I'd like the law to make ALL religions remove the violence from their literature.
Because that's where it comes from.

But that would mean that the "christians" would have to edit their drivel too.
All three religions have incitement to violence in their "holy texts".
Because back when these superstitious beliefs were cobbled together, we lived in violent societies.
That's what we should be trying to get away from.
I see that sort of approach as a more constructive solution to this kind of shit.

Football hooligans aren't the answer, they're part of the problem.
Now, I'm no angel, and I've been involved in the odd scuffle myself. Like I said, if hoolies want to battle, I'd let them, -just not in town centres.

Having said what I've said about their books, the vast majority of deluded believers aren't dangerous, because they're far too lazy to be dangerous, whether that's "muslim", "christian", or "jewish".
Most people have simply inherited their religions, and really haven't given it much thought, - or they'd have come to the inevitable conclusion, that it's all bollocks.

Unless you start blaming ALL "christians" for any murder committed by ANY "christian", you can't really, rationally start blaming ALL "muslims", for murders committed by one of theirs.
-Even if they claim it was done in their name.
Lots of murderous schizophrenics have claimed that "god" told them to do it.

If you want to stop this sort of shit, IMO., you have to address the problem of ALL religions.
"Christianity" and "Judaism" have imposed their mythology on innocent people, by force, in Palestine, stolen their lands, and killed them, if they objected.
That's just as "extreme".
If we'd been told the names, ages, and "back-stories" of the children who died in the implementation of our 'plan' to establish a theological Disneyland over there. You'd probably be able to whip yourself into a frenzy of hatred about the "injustice" of that too.
And that's not me, "trying to excuse this"
That's just being objective.

I just don't see any difference between their "let's do something about this ourselves", after whipping themselves into a frenzy, and yours.

Completely off-topic, and philosophically, I think humankind needs to face up to the fact that (some) young men, (and some old, and maybe even some women?) just like to fight.
Perhaps as a society, we should face up to that, and find some way to (more) safely accommodate that vestigial remnant of our bestial past.
"Rollerball", the "hunger games" or some form of voluntary sanctioned gang warfare.

I don't think that wars, (which are essentially state-sanctioned gang-fights) are the way to go, because it's forced on people, and I don't believe in "collective responsibility".
IMO., most people don't want to fight, every day.
But I could be wrong about that too.

Oh, and btw, re : your earlier post; none taken mate.

And pps I wish you'd stop with this "frank" shit. If that's all you've got, I've looked at it, and I didn't see it the same way you did, and although we've never spoken, I'd be happy to call him a friend, and even though I disagree with you about a lot of stuff, the same goes.
But you're just making yourself look like the kind of irrational stalker which I previously had.
Based on that post, he's no "rape apologist".
Let it go. FFS. It's tedious.
Jmo

Vote labour!
 vlad dracul
Msg: 2234
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/7/2017 10:31:50 AM
Oor jo
Now what i am talking about is like this below. A scottish convert to the religion of peas who called on the citizens of manchester, the day after the atrocity, to apologise to muslims.

Locals in his home town reacted and chased the loser out of town........

"The radical extremist, who fled Scotland after being confronted in a Tesco store in his home town of Kirkcudbright on Saturday, produces a website that drums up support for some of the most dangerous Islamist leaders, including Sheikh Omar Bakri Muhammad, who radicalised soldier Lee Rigby’s killers."
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/scots-muslim-convert-who-posted-10543660

Apparently tommy robinson (who shock horror used a made up name when he first started a street opposition to the barking side of islam. Just like folk use made up names on here funnily enough) has nothing to do with the edl or the quilliam foundation as far as i am aware.

Did you watch the stacey dooley investigates programme on the bbc? She films in her hometown of luton where she is verbally abused by extremist preachers? How about starting with them then?

Here is the stacey dooley investigates. It features the religion of peas and the edl. If you watch it then make your mind up who is full of hate........

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3cjs5v

Now we have spoken before of the free speech debate. If barking religion of peas preachers are entitled to enjoy free speech so are those who oppose them. Except that is not the case. Is it?

The channel 4 documentary the jihadis next door featured one of the london murderers. Shouting abuse at the polis. Unfurling a daesh flag. He was not arrested.

Tommy robinson has an england flag with **** isis on it. He WAS arrested.

Care to throw your view as to why?

So if banning orders can be applied to football lads and mass section 25's handed out why then are islamist hate preachers allowed to stand on the streets of towns and cities over the uk and preach hate?

Can you throw your view as to why?

Here is one of the uk's hate preachers. Even muslims question why he has not been arrested. If he had been a football lad though........

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/aug/16/anjem-choudary-hate-preacher-spread-terror-uk-europe

Its also emerged today that the Millwall geezer is homeless and sleeping on his mate settee. His mates are calling on the local council to prioritise a home for him.

And im no sure if this is true or an arms and legs story but folk are saying that the Bushwacker said 'fvckin arsenal and spurs wouldn't get to do this down here so fvck these cvnts' and apparently ran at the loser wearing the gooners top.

"And pps I wish you'd stop with this "frank" shit. If that's all you've got, I've looked at it, and I didn't see it the same way you did, and although we've never spoken,"

I hate his guts jo. He is a cvnt. You have him as a friend if you want. Your choice. His past writing about rape and bairns being abused mean i would rather glass him than share a glass with him.

And pps
You never read the thread dedicated to him on something called craigslist. 3 pages it ran to. Because frank did not just post on these forums. A recurring there through the thread was frank and his obsession with bairns being abused by priests and pretty white girls.
I was put onto the thread by a canadian from here.

I stand by my opinion of him.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2235
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/7/2017 11:36:31 AM

I hate his guts jo. He is a cvnt. You have him as a friend if you want. Your choice. His past writing about rape and bairns being abused mean i would rather glass him than share a glass with him.

Then I guess that makes you no better than a terrorist, as all you want to do is hurt people you disagree with.

Ironic, but also very telling with respect to who you are as a person and the values you hold.
 deetristate
Msg: 2236
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/7/2017 12:43:38 PM
So you admit that there is something wrong with islsmic terrorists wanting to hurt people.

It is not okey dokey because it is payback?

EDIT:

Thanks for confirming below that you don't think that it is a bad thing.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2237
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/7/2017 12:53:36 PM

So you admit that there is something wrong with islsmic terrorists wanting to hurt people.

Where have I said that is was OK?

I will wait for your deflection / non answer.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 congupnaroad
Msg: 2238
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/7/2017 3:32:34 PM
MSG 2248

Hey Franky? How come you Cherrypicked that article and left out this bit?

On Monday, Oakley police chief Chris Thorsen said they do not believe the incident was racially motivated, but continue to investigate

Because that would have negated the childish point you were trying to make aye?

Which just proves you are. a complete retard or you are intellectually dishonest. I favour the former.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2239
Muslim in America are not a threat
Posted: 6/7/2017 4:01:06 PM

Because that would have negated the childish point you were trying to make aye?

Because it was not relevant to the fact the guy is a nut job tRump lover and his motivations where political.
 funchesf
Msg: 2240
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/7/2017 4:01:50 PM

Posted By: Kj521
Ooooh.....What pics?

Trump's "Covfefe" pictures
 The_Pearl
Msg: 2241
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/7/2017 4:05:00 PM

Trump's "Covfefe" pictures

Posted......cute couple they make
 cotter
Msg: 2242
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/7/2017 4:07:32 PM
Message 2252 ...
dee ...

I have no idea who that comment is directed at but I would like to assert that I have not read one single post in here that condones what terrorists ... Islamic or otherwise ... do. Where could you have possibly gotten such an impression?

It is not okey dokey because it is payback?

I personally have mentioned "payback" because I see that as a grounds for their desire to "hurt" people.

Note that I have never condoned it ... payback.

I believe they think it justifies what they are doing and when you consider all the horrific things we have done to them (and still do to them), how would you suggest they deal with it? Do you want us to send them some counselors to deal with their PTSD? Shall we send them some doctors to treat those we maimed and mutilated? How do we clean up after nuclear spills ... because that's how we poisoned their land.

We don't even help our own traumatized vets with counselors or adequate medical help.

How do you convey to them that we just don't give a shit about how we treated them and in spite of that, we want them to stop taking their anger out on us?

Are you perhaps going to suggest that they turn the other cheek? I don't know anyone here that would do that ... no "X-tian" I know would even do that under those circumstances.

We broke it and we own it ... for as long as it takes for it to go away.

No travel ban is going to make it go away. You can't stop people from getting on the Internet and talking to their neighbors.
 forumslady
Msg: 2243
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/7/2017 4:43:25 PM
cotter- Oh, God. Now you've gone and done it.
She's going to accuse you of sympathizing with them.
Every thing you said is correct, but that won't matter to her.

Don't even get me started about how the government treats vets.
If I can, I give homeless people money or food, as much as I can afford, but I talk to them too.
It's shocking how many turn out to be vets.
There was one conversation that still haunts me.
We talked about a lot, I won't get into all that, but at one point, he looked at me with such sorrow on his face and in his eyes when he was talking about being a veteran. "I guess I'm disposable", he said. What do you say? It took me a bit to keep from crying, when I could talk, I told him, "Not to me".
 deetristate
Msg: 2244
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/7/2017 5:48:25 PM
Cotter.
Everything is not personal.
If the comment doesn't apply to what YOU as "cotter" wrote, then it doesn't apply to you.
I agree with some of what you said.

However
I don't feel that I have any obligation to these people or to excuse them for their behavior. I am also not trying to thwart efforts to prevent them from hurting us.

If my uncle robbed your house, it doesn't give you an excuse to rob mine.
It also doesn't mean that I should fling open all doors and disable my alarm because, hey, you are angry and need to rob me to vent and I should let you.
It doesn't mean that I shouldn't try to stop you from robbing me
OR MORE IMPORTANTLY, my children, kin and other loved ones.
Or my countrymen.
It also doesn't mean that I should let you live with me.
But hey, you may have that martyr thingy.

Their PSTD is not my problem.
Now our vets? I do volunteer work for them and I see too many on the street here. We as a country need to do more.

If they come here, because leftists aren't allowing the government to take even basic precautions that are even temporary, people will start taking their own steps for a solution.

THEN you have a problem.

forumslady
Msg: 2245
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/7/2017 6:05:28 PM
deetristate- "people will start taking their own steps for a solution. "

This is not the first time you've insinuated some type of uprising.

You honestly don't get the irony of what you are suggesting, do you?

Here you are, going on and on about the violence and danger of ISIS, then you turn right around and start talking about people rebelling against the government.

Or is it worse, are you talking about people hurting/killing, liberals?

Are you that far gone?

Don't dodge this one, I'll only ask you again, so give a straight answer, for once.
 deetristate
Msg: 2246
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/7/2017 6:27:50 PM
No, FL

Only you are talking about that.

Again.

This is not about rebelling against the government.
It is about the government trying to take steps to protect its citizens and then leftists sue to stop it and PC judges comply.
People want to protect their kids and families and loved ones in the absence of leftists allowing the government to do what one of the main things that it is supposed to do.
(Nice slant, though)

If the flood waters were nearing your property and the government wanted to put up a levee but they were sued and stopped, I am sure that you would get some sand bags.

Well, maybe not. You may just let your house flood.

Funny that when Vlad gave actual examples of people defending themselves from muslim extremists , not a word from you.

But as someone told me, I am special. LOL!.
 cotter
Msg: 2247
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/7/2017 6:51:01 PM
Message 2260 ...
dee ...
Everything is not personal.

I did not take your post "personally" ... just felt it would be a good point to say that "I have not read one single post in here that condones what terrorists ... Islamic or otherwise ... do."

That's why I'm always surprised when you insinuate that people might find such horrific behavior appropriate. That's why I asked ... "Where could you have possibly gotten such an impression?"

If the comment doesn't apply to what YOU as "cotter" wrote, then it doesn't apply to you.

Oh ... I see. I can't ask just out of curiosity ... got it!

However
I don't feel that I have any obligation to these people or to excuse them for their behavior.

I have not seen anyone ask that of others in here ... or anywhere for that matter.

I am also not trying to thwart efforts to prevent them from hurting us.

Sure ... right. We need to be on the lookout for dangerous situations and report dangerous behaviors.

If my uncle robbed your house, it doesn't give you an excuse to rob mine.

I would not do that, but I assure you, you can expect such behavior from Zionists.

They are the ones who go and kill entire families when they find one "crazy" in a family. That is what I consider scary.

I have a "crazy-ass" born-again family member and if we lived in Israel, she'd be the one who would get us all killed with her crazy shit. Sooooo ... no I do not expect us to tolerate such behavior.

It also doesn't mean that I should fling open all doors and disable my alarm because, hey, you are angry and need to rob me to vent and I should let you.

I think that statement is hysteria ... no one is asking anyone to do such a thing. No one is asking anyone to allow terrorists into our country.

Just by the way ... how do you want to handle the terrorists born and raised here? Are you perhaps promoting the idea that we religiously target people and don't allow them Internet access or allow them to meet at the "church" of their choice or talk to their neighbors ... or have access to telephones? Not sure how you want to "control" the "home-grown" terrorists.

It doesn't mean that I shouldn't try to stop you from robbing me
OR MORE IMPORTANTLY, my children, kin and other loved ones.

No one is telling you to welcome danger into your home.

Their PSTD is not my problem.

Oh so it's okay for us to go around murdering, maiming, mutilating and poisoning other sovereign nations and just expect them to just "excuse" our anti-social behavior. They shouldn't be traumatized by it? Too bad for them.

Now our vets? I do volunteer work for them and I see too many on the street here. We as a country need to do more.

It would help if we stopped sending them to murder, maim, mutilate and poison other sovereign nations ... just so a president can be a "war president". Yuppers ... I'd say that would be a good place to start ... eh?

If they come here, because leftists aren't allowing the government to take even basic precautions that are even temporary, people will start taking their own steps for a solution.

That's just a dumb statement and not worthy of any kind of comment other than ... it's just dumb.
 chameleonf
Msg: 2248
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/7/2017 7:01:45 PM

If my uncle robbed your house, it doesn't give you an excuse to rob mine ... yadda yadda

More of the same usual alarmist derp typical of the basest of the Trump base, attempting to make an analogy.

Put it this way, your uncle is a radical Christian terrorist but the rest of your family follows the peaceful doctrines of your faith. Everyone, including your own family, is angry that your uncle did a horrible deed by killing some people and harming many others. It doesn't give everyone an excuse to shun you and accuse you of being a radical Christian terrorist like your uncle, or more importantly your children, kin and other loved ones, or your countrymen who are of your faith. But, according to you, you actually should be treated that way in a guilty until proven innocent manner - no?...why not?...because you aren't Muslim. Don't tell me it's not the same. Right wing extremists are responsible for more terrorism in the States than radical Islamic terrorists. Do your homework and research the subject instead of promoting fear and persecuting and tarring all with the same brush.

This doesn't mean you and your government shouldn't be vigilant any more than it means you shouldn't lock your doors in today's society for safety reasons to avoid easy entry by any number of warped individuals of varying backgrounds. But it doesn't mean you lock your doors, nail your windows shut with boards and never venture out or invite others in like you're agoraphobic. (In this case Islamaphobic.)

You seem to treat this subject the same as if you knew someone who got sick and died from eating tainted hamburger that was raw because they liked raw tainted hamburger and, therefore, you boycott all businesses that sell hamburger in any safe form, and take every opportunity to spread the word that it was the fault of all the businesses that caused the incident, and they should be closed down and not allowed to operate any business within your borders.

Small minded, typical, right wing derp mentality. It's odd that you don't attempt to burn witches at the stake. Same uninformed, unresearched, fear mongering mentality...just a different era and different object to fear on a large scale.

Volunteering for vets doesn't absolve you of your ignorance any more than, as I've said before, a catholic premeditatedly killing someone and then thinking they can be absolved by confession. Wrong is wrong.
 forumslady
Msg: 2249
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/7/2017 7:13:14 PM
deetristate- Well, at least you answered, kinda.
Although lies are hardly answers, but whatever works, right?

"It is about the government trying to take steps to protect its citizens and then leftists sue to stop it and PC judges comply"
Are you talking about the fact that Trump held all those people at the airport, who had already been vetted?
Yes, it was legally challenged, that has a tendency to happen when a president does something unconstitutional.
It wasn't "leftists" who sued, but of course, you always go there, because you have an obsession with discrediting anyone who thinks differently than you.

"Funny that when Vlad gave actual examples of people defending themselves from muslim extremists , not a word from you."
I didn't see that post, that is why I didn't say anything.
I have a life outside of the forums, you should try it sometime.

"But as someone told me, I am special. LOL!.
They lied.
 deetristate
Msg: 2250
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/7/2017 7:15:16 PM
More ad hominem from leftists because they have no truly valid response to the actual topic.

Or they just like talking about me.
I get that.
I REALLY get that. Ha.

And, again, we do have home grown terrorists, which is exactly why we don't need more.
You handle them through the justice system. If they are a threat and visit training camps, or they are on the radar, you keep them off the street. You charge them.
You don't just fling up your hands, say "what can you do" and forget it.

Goodnight all.
Really. Ha.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America