Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 chameleonf
Msg: 2251
Muslim in AmericaPage 91 of 123    (83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123)

And, again, we do have home grown terrorists, which is exactly why we don't need more.

...and we have too many who think just they way you do. What do you suggest be done for that? I know, have Trump build a wall around you and have you fend for yourselves with him as your *snickers* leader, being that so many of you think you can live as isolationists.

Seriously, stop flattering yourself that any one "likes" talking about you in particular or seeks you out - you just happen to be in everyone's faces on a consistent basis, beyond our control. We are talking about the twisted logic that Trumpanzees such as yourself possess in the hopes that any who are fence sitters on these subjects can be swayed to use reason when presented with alternate views. You're not one of them due to lack of reasoning abilities, but you do make for good verbal target practice, nothing else.
 forumslady
Msg: 2252
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/7/2017 8:09:57 PM
chameleonf- " ...and we have too many who think just they way you do. What do you suggest be done for that? I know, have Trump build a wall around you and have you fend for yourselves with him as your *snickers* leader, being that so many of you think you can live as isolationists."

Let them. The overall IQ in the US would increase by leaps and bounds without them here.

People like her are the reason we all have to take our shoes off when we fly.
Yes, a terrorist tried to sneak something on board in his shoe, but there is nothing to keep them from trying something else and then something else after that.

Anyone with common sense knows there is only so much we can do to stop terrorists.
Yes, vet. Yes, we need to be careful, but no matter how careful we are, they WILL find a way, that's what they do.

What's sad is that they want us to be terrified and it's working.
They hate the US and the freedom we have here.
Doing things that limit or destroy that freedom is exactly what they want.

I'll be damned if I live in fear, or give away my freedoms because their fear campaign works.

But, hey only Liberals act out of fear, don't ya' know?

pppfftt!
 gtomustang
Msg: 2253
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/7/2017 8:16:05 PM
"If my uncle robbed your house, it doesn't give you an excuse to rob mine"

>>>but if he sells some crack out of it, Republicans won't mind RICO'ing your house so they can sell it at auction.

"this is about the government taking steps to protect its citizens"

>>>like making it harder to buy guns, b/c as we saw in London bad guys with knives can actually be stopped by Joe Citizen. Wow, what stops a bad guy with a knife is....any good guy.

WHOOPS!

Republicans ain't THAT interested. Only lefties at that interested in protecting citizens. Damn them.

"If flood waters were nearing your property..."

>>>lefties might point out that claiming Climate Change Is A Hoax is starting to cost some money. Gosh, maybe we should have made the corporations pay a little more.

"Their PTSD is not my problem"

>>>unless they're Muslim, and then i'll really use it against them. Otherwise, why should we support our vets? Its just not my problem. Remember, I used to be a liberal, so now i'm going to do what I accuse them of. Hopefully the justifications keep coming, they really show off a true side.
 vlad dracul
Msg: 2254
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/8/2017 12:17:10 AM
Very interesting story coming up on the news where a journo has been sent to michigan to confront a preacher who allegedly had links to the london loser. I'm waiting on the report coming on and one shall reveal more.

It is now coming to light that the three scum had been reported to the security services and nothing was done. Again this shows the government as well as cutting ordinary police numbers cut the number of armed polis as well. We citizens are being failed by the politicians.

Tis election day here and i go shortly to vote. SNP for moi. I think the tories and the maybot will stroll this one. Labour and corbyn just have too much baggage in the shadow cabinet. The racist hypocrite dianne abbott (who is pure car crash every interview), shadow chancellor john mcdonnell addressing a meeting of stalinists a few weeks ago.

Radical preacher from michigan who allegedly influenced one of the london losers has caused concern amongst neighbours because he is 'still on the loose' .

Neighbours of the radical preacher who reportedly influenced one of the London terror attackers have told Sky News of their concern that he is "still loose".

American born Ahmad Musa Jibril lives in Dearborn in Michigan.

When news of his potential connection to London emerged, he left the neighbourhood and has not been seen for days.

His material is a well-known inspiration to Islamic State fighters and extremists, including, reportedly, London terror attack ringleader Khuram Butt.

Jibril, whose work is still widely available online, has previously been to prison for fraud.

But authorities have also been concerned about his hardline views on religion and his neighbours report regular visits from the police.
http://news.sky.com/story/preacher-who-influenced-london-attacker-khuram-butt-is-still-loose-10908040
 congupnaroad
Msg: 2255
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/8/2017 3:03:07 AM

Note that I have never condoned it ...payback

Really? How come you said this then?

vvvvvvv

Even though Iran is not making a bomb, if Israel bombed Iran, I would hope that one of their friends would come to their rescue if in no other way but to bomb Israel right back. They have had it coming for a long time after what they have been doing to the Palestinians
 cotter
Msg: 2256
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/8/2017 7:19:39 AM
Message 2271 ...
robaustralia ...
vvvvvvv
Even though Iran is not making a bomb, if Israel bombed Iran, I would hope that one of their friends would come to their rescue ...

OH GOODIE ... I get to reiterate that Israel is a bully. So yes, if a bully is picking on someone, others should go to their rescue. That's not payback ... that is standing up to a bully!

They teach that in school too ... STAND UP TO BULLIES!

They have had it coming for a long time after what they have been doing to the Palestinians ...

That part is true.

They've had it coming, but I don't promote payback with bombs. I'm not surprised that some do use violence as payback. It's a human emotion to want to hurt someone back if they hurt you.

I just promote endure ... and inform the world. The world is becoming more and more aware of what the Zionists are doing and it will eventually catch up with them.

We already got some of our payback ... when they took down the WTC. Really ... how dense do we have to be? The perpetrators have told us numerous times why they do what they do and its even part of the 9/11 report ... but we are still in denial. Apparently that still has not been a strong enough message?

I wish the message did not have to be delivered in a violent way. I thought that is what the UN is for but apparently non-violent sanctions don't work on "bully nations".

We seem to be able to get by with bullying other nations as well ... so I'm not surprised that our bully "junior" nations also participate in such behavior.

In the end, it will all come back to bite us in the ass (as if we haven't already had enough).

Speaking of payback ... it really is a b1tch. Just look at our payback for putting such an idiot in the White House. Talk about shame and embarrassment!

Such horrible and disrespectful behavior on display in Europe. (Although I'm not all that surprised as I have seen other Americans misbehave in Europe as well.) Americans are getting quite the reputation for their rude and bad behavior. However, I don't think they were expecting it from the person in the White House.

Just to name a couple ... I'm sure they were not expecting a person who rudely pushes and shoves his way to the front or someone who is so lazy and unfit that he has to take a ride in a golf cart rather than take a slow 700 yard-walk with the other G7 world leaders. Seriously ... he bragged continuously about being so "fit" during his campaign yet he can't even "stroll" the length of 7 football fields? That's all they were doing ... taking a leisurely walk. Then they had to wait for him to arrive because he had to take a golf cart instead of walk with them.

From an article I found ...
"Donald Trump kept six world leaders waiting for a photo op at the G7 summit because he needed a golf cart to carry him 700 yards.

Theresa May and the heads of Canada, France, Germany, Italy and Japan took a stroll through Taormina, Sicily on Saturday to make their way to a piazza in the hilltop town while the President waited behind.

The episode came just days after Trump sent his daughter, Ivanka, to speak at an event in Saudi Arabia because he was too “exhausted” two days into a seven-day tour of the Middle East and Europe.

Trump, who has a history of fat-shaming people, is the heaviest US President in 100 years
."

Oh and thanks "robbie" ... for pulling up that old post. It gave me a chance to post about what a bully Israel is!

YAY ...
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2257
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/8/2017 8:58:56 AM

If the flood waters were nearing your property and the government wanted to put up a levee but they were sued and stopped, I am sure that you would get some sand bags.

Yep sure would, but if the chances those flood waters coming near my house was 1 in ~3.6billion I would mock and make fun of those who were going full derp asking for sand bags.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2258
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/8/2017 10:13:37 AM
Conservatives reactions to terrorism

http://editorialcartoonists.com/cartoons/AnderN/2017/AnderN20170607_low.jpg
 deetristate
Msg: 2259
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/8/2017 1:39:08 PM
That's what I thought leftists would say.
"Ah, you can't stop all the terrorists so why bother even if it would save a few lives or slow it down?"
What is really telling is that you would try to disuade or prevent others.
Thanks.
 gtomustang
Msg: 2260
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/8/2017 1:48:36 PM
Golly, sounds like Republicans talking about guns. "They're already out there, no sense trying to do anything about it". Its nice D thinks something should be done, and stop acting so helpless. Shall there be a registry? An import ban? Supposedly its what the Dems wanted to do to make America Safe Again, should we copy them?
 forumslady
Msg: 2261
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/8/2017 3:32:47 PM
deetristate- " That's what I thought leftists would say.
"Ah, you can't stop all the terrorists so why bother even if it would save a few lives or slow it down?"

Um, no one said that, except for you.
You ALWAYS resort to the extreme because you know darn well you don't have a leg to stand on, so it's generalize, deflect, avoid, anything but stand on your position like you really believe in it.
Jesus Dee, it must suck going through life with such namby pamby dodging techniques.
You must be a real joy to deal with, IRL.
You would try to argue the stars out of the sky if you thought that suited your agenda, somehow.
HOW many times do you have to be told that no one is saying do nothing?!
That has been said enough to you that you either get it and pretend you don't, or you are so dense one of us could rid the forum's of you by putting you in a room with one door marked entrance and tell you to find a way out, but you can't because the sign says enter and not exit.

"What is really telling is that you would try to disuade or prevent others."
First of all, its dissuade.
More importantly though, what TF are you babbling about?
Dissuade and prevent what, exactly?
If you mean from letting fools ruin the country, then you're darn straight.

"Thanks"
You're welcome, sugar britches.
 congupnaroad
Msg: 2262
view profile
History
Muslim in Americau
Posted: 6/8/2017 4:34:52 PM

OH GOODIE ... I get to reiterate that Israel is a bully. So yes, if a bully is picking on someone, others should go to their rescue. That's not payback ... that is standing up to a bully!

Israel is a bully? Don't let the facts get in the way of that assertion will you?

You know the fact that Israel does not aggressively act against any of its neighbouring States, they have peace treaties with both Egypt and Jordan.

The wars against Israel in 1948, 1967 and 1973. were started by nearby Arab states and their sole objective was to totally destroy Israel, another fact.

Another fact is that Israel has on more than one occasion invited Abbas to negotiate a peace agreement and he always declines.

So how did you determine that Israel is a bully?

I'm pretty sure you will regurgitate the Palestinian propaganda like:

The Jews stole Palestinian land.

The Jews steal/withhold water from the Palestinians.

The Jews committed genocide against the Palestinians.

The Jews bulldoze Palestinian homes with the people still inside.

All of which has been debunked.

Last night Australia played Saudi Arabia in a soccer World Cup qualifier and the organisers decided to have a minutes silence before the game in honour of the two young Aussie girls who got killed in the recent London terror attacks. The Saudi Arabian team refused to participate and just continued their warm up during the minutes silence.

What a bunch of arseholes!. But getting back to the London terror attack that Ms Cotter would of course put down as "payback" . One of the perpetrators was a Moroccan asylum seeker and the other a son of Pakistan refugees and to the best of my knowledge Australia or Britain in recent history have never been in conflict with Morocco or Pakistan, yet innocent people died at the the hands of those jihadists. So what was that payback for?

Similarly in Melbourne this week an innocent man died and three police officers were injured because of a jihadist attack by a Somalian refugee. Australia has never been in an armed conflict with Somalia, except back in 1992 when Australian soldiers were attacked by Somalians when they were part of a UN peacekeeping force trying to protect UN food shipments to Somalian citizens who were starving because of the Somalian civil war.

Australia has taken in thousands of Somalian refugees since then and the payback we get is a Somalian committing a jihadist attack against innocent people. What was that payback for Ms Cotter?
 deetristate
Msg: 2263
Muslim in Americau
Posted: 6/8/2017 6:20:33 PM
""""Golly, sounds like Republicans talking about guns. "They're already out there, no sense trying to do anything about it"."""

Who said that?

*______*****

Congup

They just feel like they deserve it. And therefore we don't get to protect ourselves either.
 deetristate
Msg: 2264
Muslim in Americau
Posted: 6/8/2017 6:36:55 PM
Daily Caller

""""""""""""""""""""

So when does tolerance become a death-wish?

I have been attending the Manning Centre Conference for the past two days in Ottawa. It is Canada’s answer to CPAC — as I like to call it — as conservative academics, opinion leaders, politicians, media and of course grassroots supporters come to hear the state of conservative values. With Prime Minister Justin Trudeau running the ship of state, it is not the most optimistic era.

Of all the speeches and small group presentations I heard, I think the one focusing on Islamic terror was both the most relevant and the most troubling.

Troubling because the there is a potential for things to get worse.

Relevant because it’s in the news.

There are so-called “asylum seekers” streaming across the U.S.-Canada border as I write this; they are unimpeded by a prime minister who tweeted-out a metaphoric welcome mat for refugees as a hip protest to President Donald Trump’s temporary travel ban. They were crossing in the dead of night at first but when they realized that the Canadian government has absolutely no plans to stop to deport them, they are now arriving at all times of the day, knowing full well that they will be staying.

Running parallel to this crisis is a growing “Islamophobia” hysteria that threatens to further stifle free speech in Canada – a basic democratic right that has already been severely restricted by various hate speech laws that criminalize criticism. Now, with a motion, blithely labelled M-103, first winding its way through Parliament and then through the federal heritage committee where it could be codified into another malodorous curtailment of free speech, “Islamophobia” is being willed into existence like a demon summoned from hell.

Enter Raheel Raza, a Muslim woman and expert on Islamic terrorist movements. Without any compunction she labelled M-103 akin to “a blasphemy law” that could quite simply render any objections to Muslim practices as illegal utterances. The Liberal Member of Parliament who introduced the motion made the outrageous assertion last week that one million Canadian Muslims are ‘victims of racism and bigotry.” Raza merely asked, “Seriously???”

I have always said that left-wing lunacy that arrives in Canada inevitably seeks to invade the United States. Most Canadian politicians and opinion leaders are in a state of abject denial over the risks of providing special legal protection to one religion. In the Toronto area, for instance, the Lord’s Prayer has not been recited in a public school for almost 40 years. Yet today, Muslim students gather on Fridays for special prayer sessions during school hours where the male and female students are segregated according to Muslim practice. Not only is a this a blatant violation of the supposedly no-religion policy of the public school system, but it doesn’t even seek to accommodate Canadian values on gender equality. Read that policy to be no Christian religion in the public schools.

The ultimate irony of all this is that the liberals who are pandering to the Muslims’s every wish and whim as they edge closer to recognize some form of Sharia law, are blissfully or willfully ignorant that Sharia law would target the liberals first. Justin Trudeau might spend a lot of weekends visiting mosques but the members of that mosque really don’t have a lot in common with him.

Are we talking about all Muslims? Of course not. Most Muslims just want to make a better life for themselves and their families. But it’s not the majoriaty we need to worry about. It’s the minority who are pushing the rights envelope in such a direction and with such force that it will overwhelm not just non-Muslims but moderate Muslims as well.

This is when liberal tolerance becomes a death-wish and it is one reason that we need to define what our democratic values really are and that they apply to all citizens and not just those who recognize that my freedom is contingent upon you not taking it away."""""""

It can't just be kumbaya.
 forumslady
Msg: 2265
Muslim in Americau
Posted: 6/8/2017 6:57:53 PM
deetristate- Uh-huh, because that all made perfect sense.

"Are we talking about all Muslims? Of course not. Most Muslims just want to make a better life for themselves and their families. But it’s not the majoriaty we need to worry about. It’s the minority who are pushing the rights envelope in such a direction and with such force that it will overwhelm not just non-Muslims but moderate Muslims as well."

Ohhhh, the minority of Muslim's are going to overwhelm the majority of good ones?
Yup, that must be right.
Jedi mind control.
"Luke, I AM your father."
NO, no, it's alien pods, snuck under their beds, at night.
Do they have acid, for blood, too?

"This is when liberal tolerance becomes a death-wish and it is one reason that we need to define what our democratic values really are and that they apply to all citizens and not just those who recognize that my freedom is contingent upon you not taking it away."""""""

Well, I guess they have a point here, no one has to take your freedom away, when you give it away, so willingly.

"It can't just be kumbaya."
No, but I've heard that Bolshevik's kind of suck at song writing.
How could we find out?
Oh, wait, I know, let's ask Trump. :D :D
 congupnaroad
Msg: 2266
view profile
History
Muslim in Americau
Posted: 6/8/2017 7:06:35 PM
Dear Canadians, coming soon to a Mosque near you.

VVVVVVV vv

A former Melbourne Muslim cleric caught on video telling a 14-year-old girl to obey her new husband has been found guilty of marrying her off to an adult.

Magistrate Phillip Goldberg found Ibrahim Omerdic solemnised the marriage of the girl and a 34-year-old man during a ceremony at Noble Park last September.

Omerdic had fought the charge, claiming the marriage was not subsequently formalised under Australian law.

But Mr Goldberg said he was satisfied the ceremony was completed and marriage occurred.

"I'm satisfied the prosecution has proved all elements of the charge," he said on Thursday.

Video of the wedding between the man and underage girl was shown previously in Melbourne Magistrates' Court.

In the footage, seized by police from the mobile phone of the girl's "husband", Omerdic can be heard telling the girl it was her duty to obey her husband.

"She's very young," he can be heard telling the child's mother and her betrothed

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/2017/06/08/10/10/former-imam-guilty-of-marrying-child-bride#Vf1T41hW6d7JqATS.99
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2267
Muslim in Americau
Posted: 6/8/2017 7:27:00 PM

Dear Canadians, coming soon to a Mosque near you.

Dear USA, this happened the other day

Parents who prayed for sick daughter instead of taking her to hospital charged with murder
The parents' church favours prayer over medical care for sickness
By: Mythili Sampathkumar, New York
June 7, 2017

Parents who prayed for their sick newborn baby instead of taking her to the hospital are charged with murder. The infant died just hours after she was born.

Sarah and Travis Mitchell of Oregon City, Oregon are members of the Followers of Christ Church, which does not believe in modern medicine. Instead, members rely on prayer and anointing oils for healing.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/oregon-parents-prayer-daughter-dies-arrested-charged-murder-a7777646.html
 congupnaroad
Msg: 2268
view profile
History
Muslim in Americau
Posted: 6/8/2017 7:28:20 PM
This is why the Saudi soccer team refused to participate in the minutes silence.

“In their eyes the attackers are martyrs who are going to paradise. And if they stand for a minute of silence they are against their Muslim brothers who fought for jihad and fought the ‘infidels.’”

“‘In their eyes the attackers are martyrs’: Islamic sheikh claims Saudi Arabian team refused minute’s silence for London terror victims because under Sharia law ‘it’s not a sin for a Muslim to kill a non-believer,'” by April Glover and Hannah Moore, Daily Mail Australia, June 8, 2017 (thanks to Ken):

An Islamic imam has suggested the Saudi Arabian team refused to take part in a minute’s silence for the London terror victims because they believe ‘it is not a sin for a Muslim to kill a non-believer.

Sheikh Mohammad Tawhidi says it is a ‘lie’ to say the Muslim culture does not remember the dead with a moment of silence, and instead argues the football team did not partake in the mourning because they stand with the jihadist men.

‘They did not stop for a moment of silence because according to Wahhabi Islam – which governs Saudi Arabia – it is not wrong or a sin for a Muslim to kill a non-Muslim,’ he told Daily Mail Australia

chameleonf
Msg: 2269
Muslim in Americau
Posted: 6/8/2017 7:30:41 PM
2283 what the frick is your point? Oh I gotcha... It's your version of a game. You post about perverts from one religion and now it's my turn. Warren Jeff's...LDS! Your turn!

And 2285...The same people that heir Trump made an arm's deal with which Obama refused to do because of human rights atrocities? Don't know the rules to this particular game...Send me the rules.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2270
Muslim in Americau
Posted: 6/8/2017 7:35:57 PM

This is why the Saudi soccer team refused to participate in the minutes silence.

Wow good thing no one is selling those guys any weapons.
 cotter
Msg: 2271
view profile
History
Muslim in Americau
Posted: 6/8/2017 7:46:03 PM
Message 2278 ...
robbie ...
Israel is a bully?

Yup ... and we support it lock, stock, and barrel. We totally empower them to carry out the injustices.

We might as well be driving the bulldozers ... lighting the homes up ... holding the ambulances up at the checkpoints ... doing the torture ... shutting off the water.

We obviously support it by not enforcing the sanctions ... by giving them a pass on all the sanctions. Oh wait ...

Don't let the facts get in the way of that assertion will you?

The facts ... according to you and your other zionist buddies in here?

All of which has been debunked.

If there is nothing to any of it then why would there be sanctions against Israel?

The UN just passes out sanctions to a country because they are well-behaved. Yeah ... that's it. That's the way it is!

"robbie" ... it's quite apparent how involved you are in trolling me when it comes to the zionist's treatment of the Palestinians. You've been at it for years. You do your best to make me look bad for being opposed to what the zionists represent.

Why can't you just accept that ... just as I totally accept that you are a zionist? Your being a zionist doesn't bother me ... however I have discovered that most zionists are ashamed to be labeled as such. It's actually a strange phenomena.

I'm just as opposed to what the republicans do to people. They are cruel and many of them are racists and bigots ... some are even sexual perverts ... go around grabbing defenseless women and girls. That doesn't appear to cause them to be ashamed of labeling themselves as "republicans". They appear to be quite proud of it. I also consider that rather strange but in a different way.

"robbie" ... I think it's quite noble of you to keep taking up for the zionists like that ... but the world is getting smaller and smaller and as it does, more and more are coming to see the reality of what the zionists are up to as well as the price we pay for being supportive of their bad behavior.

It will take a while still but eventually, the zionists are going to have to stop it. I hope you and I live to see it.

Message 2283 ...
robbie ...
... coming soon to a Mosque near you.

I'm not entirely sure if you want us to be shocked by that post or if it is merely proof that someone who supports Trump is broadcasting behavior they approve of.

As is well-known, Trump goes around bragging about walking through dressing rooms full of teen girls in various stages of undress. No clue why he would admit to such a thing ... maybe because he thinks that's "cool" or perhaps he wants other men to envy him being able to or allowed to do such a despicable thing?

Maybe a couple of Trump supporters can explain it to us?

Another strange phenomena ... eh? It appears that "robbie" wants us to be outraged by that article but I've never seen him post a word against Trump's bad behavior. Hmmmm ... maybe I just missed it. Yeah, that's it, I missed it. (Someone help me out here ... send me a link to where that got posted!)
 forumslady
Msg: 2272
Muslim in Americau
Posted: 6/8/2017 8:50:11 PM
chameleonf- "2283 what the frick is your point? Oh I gotcha... It's your version of a game. You post about perverts from one religion and now it's my turn. Warren Jeff's...LDS! Your turn!"
Best not to mention Catholic's chameleonf, they had some issues here and there with alter boys.

"And 2285...The same people that heir Trump made an arm's deal with which Obama refused to do because of human rights atrocities? Don't know the rules to this particular game...Send me the rules."
That's easy, when someone makes a good point, you switch the subject.
If all else fails, start in with cotter and sputter crap about things all Australians are experts in.
Which, apparently, other than bat's and dingo's, are Muslim's.
Maybe there's a secret Australian society that teaches hatred of Palestinian's and Muslim's.
It only makes sense he's the expert.
What do you call a bs expert?
Oh, yeah, at present, the president of the US!
 congupnaroad
Msg: 2273
view profile
History
Muslim in Americau
Posted: 6/8/2017 8:57:12 PM

Another strange phenomena ... eh? It appears that "robbie" wants us to be outraged by that article but I've never seen him post a word against Trump's bad behavior. Hmmmm ... maybe I just missed it. Yeah, that's it, I missed it. (Someone help me out here ... send me a link to where that got posted!)

Big deal! Trump is not my President so I don't give a shit what he says or does. But hey you voted for him in the primaries aye? Which of course means you must condone his behaviour.

MSG 2286

Hey Einstein, if case you haven't noticed this thread has "Muslim" in the title, did you miss that part?

Anyway I'm disappointed that Warren Jeff' only got 20 years, aren't you? So really what is your point?

Get your facts right can ya? Obama sold arms to the Saudis and the last one Trump did included $34 billion that was approved by Obama. And why the US would even sell arms to the Saudis? I have no idea. But I will give Obama some credit he did suspend sales.
 congupnaroad
Msg: 2274
view profile
History
Muslim in Americau
Posted: 6/8/2017 9:06:20 PM

Best not to mention Catholic's chameleonf, they had some issues here and there with alter boys

What's an alter boy?

That's easy, when someone makes a good point, you switch the subject.
If all else fails, start in with cotter and sputter crap about things all Australians are experts in.
Which, apparently, other than bat's and dingo's, are Muslim's.
Maybe there's a secret Australian society that teaches hatred of Palestinian's and Muslim's.
It only makes sense he's the expert.
What do you call a bs expert?
Oh, yeah, at present, the president of the US!

And what do you call a poster who loads every post up with ad hominems like you do?

A LOSER
 chameleonf
Msg: 2275
Muslim in Americau
Posted: 6/8/2017 9:15:55 PM
2290...Hey...I was only playing your game of pick a pervert and link it to a religion! That you can only come up with Muslim isn't my fault. I guess this means you're the loser!
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America