Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 congupnaroad
Msg: 2276
view profile
History
Muslim in AmericauPage 92 of 123    (83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123)

Another strange phenomena ... eh? It appears that "robbie" wants us to be outraged by that article but I've never seen him post a word against Trump's bad behavior. Hmmmm ... maybe I just missed it. Yeah, that's it, I missed it. (Someone help me out here ... send me a link to where that got posted!)

Big deal! Trump is not my President so I don't give a shit what he says or does. But hey you voted for him in the primaries aye? Which of course means you must condone his behaviour.

MSG 2286

Hey Einstein, if case you haven't noticed this thread has "Muslim" in the title, did you miss that part?

Anyway I'm disappointed that Warren Jeff' only got 20 years, aren't you? So really what is your point?

Get your facts right can ya? Obama sold arms to the Saudis and the last one Trump did included $34 billion that was approved by Obama. And why the US would even sell arms to the Saudis? I have no idea. But I will give Obama some credit he did suspend sales.
 congupnaroad
Msg: 2277
view profile
History
Muslim in Americau
Posted: 6/8/2017 9:06:20 PM

Best not to mention Catholic's chameleonf, they had some issues here and there with alter boys

What's an alter boy?

That's easy, when someone makes a good point, you switch the subject.
If all else fails, start in with cotter and sputter crap about things all Australians are experts in.
Which, apparently, other than bat's and dingo's, are Muslim's.
Maybe there's a secret Australian society that teaches hatred of Palestinian's and Muslim's.
It only makes sense he's the expert.
What do you call a bs expert?
Oh, yeah, at present, the president of the US!

And what do you call a poster who loads every post up with ad hominems like you do?

A LOSER
 chameleonf
Msg: 2278
Muslim in Americau
Posted: 6/8/2017 9:15:55 PM
2290...Hey...I was only playing your game of pick a pervert and link it to a religion! That you can only come up with Muslim isn't my fault. I guess this means you're the loser!
 Jo van
Msg: 2279
Muslim in Americau
Posted: 6/9/2017 7:22:46 AM

Dear Canadians, coming soon to a Mosque near you.

VVVVVVV vv

A former Melbourne Muslim cleric caught on video telling a 14-year-old girl to obey her new husband has been found guilty of marrying her off to an adult.

Magistrate Phillip Goldberg found Ibrahim Omerdic solemnised the marriage of the girl and a 34-year-old man during a ceremony at Noble Park last September.

See, that's the thing about religions.
They're still obsessed with "virgins". It's a remnant of our primitive past, when the only way you could be sure an offspring was your own, was if you got there before anyone else did!

E.g., "Mary", (the "virgin") was only about 12 or 13, when she was allegedly raped by the "Holy Spirit", (that's a kind of sky-pixie, for those of you who don't follow this sort of shit. )
She was already "betrothed" to Joe, a forty-something year old carpenter.
And despite all "his" own "rules" about "adultery", and "not coveting your neighbour's lovely wife's ass", he still "came upon her".
And pumped her full of holy man-custard.
Poor old Joe was left to support the child, and despite that, the little ingrate just said "Shaddup you're not my real dad".
Joe should have really put him to work in a carney, when he found out he could do all those tricks, like walking on water, and turning wine into urine.
It's a tragic tale.
But I digress.

I think there are still some "Christian" countries, or states in the USA., (?) where girls of 14 can still get married, especially if they're knocked-up.
(Not necessarily by sky-pixies)
This is because religions are based on primitive bullshit.

Seems like about half the Catholic Church's own "imams" were shagging little children themselves, mostly little boys though, and they didn't even bother to marry them first.
"Cumming in a church near you, soon"

As a "judeo-christian" apologist yourself, you'd be well-advised to steer the conversation away from pederasts.
Your "god" seems to like watching that sort of thing, as so much of it happened, in churches, and by his own "chosen" men.

We've got a (well-) hung parliament now.
 Maleman999
Msg: 2280
Muslim in Americau
Posted: 6/9/2017 8:29:40 AM
I wonder how many religions still have the view that premarital sex is an abomination, but when one of their own are suspected of sinful acts, it's swept under the rug.
 deetristate
Msg: 2281
Muslim in Americau
Posted: 6/9/2017 8:57:42 AM
It seems that the irreligious are of the belief that religion or belief in a higher power requires perfection. You could not be more wrong
 Jo van
Msg: 2282
Muslim in Americau
Posted: 6/9/2017 9:25:27 AM

It seems that the irreligious are of the belief that religion or belief in a higher power requires perfection. You could not be more wrong

Actually, the priests are supposed to have achieved "perfection"
It's a big part of the "teachings" of "xtianity".
You fake religious person.

Christian perfection is the name given to various teachings within Christianity that describe the process of achieving spiritual maturity or perfection. The ultimate goal of this process is union with God characterized by pure love of God and other people as well as personal holiness or sanctification. Various terms have been used to describe the concept, such as "Christian holiness", "entire sanctification", "perfect love", the "baptism with the Holy Spirit", and the "second blessing".

Certain traditions and denominations teach the possibility of Christian perfection, including the Catholic Church, where it is closely associated with consecrated life. It is also taught in Methodist churches and the holiness movement, in which it is sometimes termed Wesleyan perfectionism. Other denominations, such as the Lutheran and Reformed churches, reject teachings associated with Christian perfection as contrary to the doctrine of salvation by faith alone.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_perfection

The "pope" is claimed to be "infallible", having reached "perfection".
(Even if he covers-up child-rape, on an industrial scale)

Many of the other religions also claim that if you follow ALL the "rules" correctly, you will achieve some sort of "perfection", "nirvana", /whatever.

As usual, you don't know what you're talking about.
What's "Dee" short for?
Deenial?

gtomustang
Msg: 2283
Muslim in Americau
Posted: 6/9/2017 9:28:37 AM
Why does Chump want to sell weapons to the Saudis? b/c they are willing to fight the proxy war with Iran. The big boogey man. Now, did Chump tweet about the ISIS attack in Iran, or did he happen to just not notice?
 chameleonf
Msg: 2284
Muslim in Americau
Posted: 6/9/2017 9:32:48 AM

That's stating the blatantly obvious, evidenced by all the asking for forgiveness, hail Marys (insert any religious form of absolution) and washing sins away in a "poof be gone" manner. Nice trick designed to be able to live with themselves and attempt to fool other believers before moving on to their next transgression. All you have to do is belieeeeeeeeve. Wash, rinse, repeat. Believe in a higher power all you like, just don't hide behind it before, during and after committing all those "imperfections".
 congupnaroad
Msg: 2285
view profile
History
Muslim in Americau
Posted: 6/9/2017 1:46:20 PM
MSG 2293

You are so childish it is beyond belief.

You sound angry that Josephine Butler (an Engliswoman) who was a devout Christian successfully campaigned in the 1880's to have the age of consent set at 16 to stop child sexual abuse.

Is that why you are angry because that inhibits your lifestyle? (legally at least).
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2286
Muslim in Americau
Posted: 6/9/2017 3:07:22 PM
Hey, anyone remeber that time Israel attacked a US Navy Vessel and then tried to blackmail Johnson with blood libal?

Special Series - The Day Israel Attacked America

https://youtu.be/tx72tAWVcoM
 deetristate
Msg: 2287
Muslim in Americau
Posted: 6/9/2017 7:13:21 PM
Jovan

I see why kj has a soft spot for you.

You have your issues, rely on ad hominem when you can't actually counter a position and the cartoons are a bit childish but you at least respond to what people actually have written and not something that you make up and attribute to someone you want to argue with that day.

Some people hate religion because they don't think that they can be perfect. It is too much pressure. But imperfection is sort of the point. Constantly pointing out the imperfections of religious people leads to thst.
Plus, it was a response to maleman's posting and some of what he has, and others have, written before also seemed to suggest that being religious required perfection..
No.
And not even from priests.

Did I say that I belonged to a religion or was christian?

cotter
Msg: 2288
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/9/2017 8:30:46 PM

Hey, anyone remember that time Israel attacked a US Navy Vessel and ...?

Yep ... been posting about that.

That's the ship I write about whenever I post that they "bomb our warships".

The Zionists (or is it "Israelis") show their true colors ... eh?

I know ... we could let "robbie" sort that out for us! Yeah ... that's it! "robbie" will know. Let's see if he'll chime in!
 congupnaroad
Msg: 2289
view profile
History
Muslim in Americau
Posted: 6/9/2017 10:58:15 PM

Hey, anyone remeber that time Israel attacked a US Navy Vessel and then tried to blackmail Johnson with blood libel

Hey anyone remember the day when the U.S Airforce attacked the HMAS Hobart in 1968 in Vietnam and the US President tried to keep it quiet? Gee I guess mistakes get made in warzones.
 simplesayin
Msg: 2290
Muslim in Americau
Posted: 6/10/2017 8:50:31 AM

Gee I guess mistakes get made in warzones.

Actually, the attack on the Liberty was not a mistake. The Liberty was spying on Israel and relaying Israeli Troop movements to the Egyptians during the 67 war, which is why Israel took the ship out. Johnson of course knew that, which is why the US never retaliated and simply accepted the mistake excuse. You can’t expect vile bigots like Cotter, Jovan, or the ever stupid LolTrump to understand this or acknowledge it.
 funchesf
Msg: 2291
Muslim in Americau
Posted: 6/10/2017 10:41:16 AM

Posted By: deetristate
Some people hate religion because they don't think that they can be perfect. It is too much pressure

can you clarify your statement ....are you referring to yourself and Islam?

Constantly pointing out the imperfections of religious people leads to thst.

is that why you're constantly pointing out the imperfections in Muslims because you don't think you can be perfect? ....

written before also seemed to suggest that being religious required perfection..
No.
And not even from priests.

is it not the faithful that require nothing less than perfection from priests ...especially since it involves their immortal soul

Did I say that I belonged to a religion or was christian?

ahhh the cry of The Agnostic .....but anyway why would that matter ....since you're preaching in favor or religion you thereby foster the Reality that God exist and therefore become responsible for both the good and the bad done in the name of God ..

THE QUESTION
if someone kills in the name of God ...are they a terrorist...or a true believer
 simplesayin
Msg: 2292
Muslim in Americau
Posted: 6/10/2017 10:54:32 AM

ahhh the cry of The Agnostic .....but anyway why would that matter ....since you're preaching in favor or religion you thereby foster the Reality that God exist and therefore become responsible for both the good and the bad done in the name of God .

That makes as much sense as saying because you like applesauce, you are bugs bunny. The truth is that a person can be agnostic, or atheist, even antitheist, and still believe in the right of people to be religious and support that person's right to believe in God if they choose, and to fight for that right. That is the difference between leftist trash scum, and decent people.....all decent people believe in the right to freedom of thought and freedom of belief. It is a fundamental concept built into Western democracy.... Only horrible, vile pieces of sh^t are against this concept... human rejects of the worst kind.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 2293
Muslim in Americau
Posted: 6/10/2017 11:04:16 AM
Here they are..........................with Trump's blessing

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/anti-sharia-marches-planned-for-numerous-cities-across-the-country-saturday/ar-BBCqGcs

...as they antagonize and alienate a largely law-abiding and productive group of Pple here in the US;
so when just 1 of them goes off the deep end........Trump and his malignant cohort will then give a full ......"I told you so, didn't I"

What is next?
A Muslim version of Krystallnacht?
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2294
Muslim in Americant
Posted: 6/10/2017 11:15:02 AM

Johnson of course knew that, which is why the US never retaliated and simply accepted the mistake excuse. You can’t expect vile bigots like Cotter, Jovan, or the ever stupid LolTrump to understand this or acknowledge it.

Yeah and also during that mistake attack, someone accidentally jammed the communications frequencies (both regular and emergency) which to do so you would have to know who's frequencies you were trying to jam, not to mention a massive violation of war conventions.

So yeah cool story about the mistake thing, but maybe you were just too stupid to understand the facts of the situation.
 simplesayin
Msg: 2295
Muslim in Americant
Posted: 6/10/2017 11:28:14 AM
Loltrump....you know so little about so much, you truly are a wonder. I can't for the life of me understand why Vlad insults you in a manner I have never seen a person insulted before. I guess mocking a child victim of rape who killed herself might have something to do with it. Can you spell utterly despicable person. You know nothing about the Liberty and very little about anything else. Even the other leftist trash likely knows you are pretty much worthless. So sad a human could fall so far.

And remember Loltrump.... when Vlad calls you a Kunt....it is hard to imagine any worse insult leveled against a guy. Why does Vlad have so much contempt for you Loltrump..... certainly it is well deserved Contempt.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2296
Muslim in Americant
Posted: 6/10/2017 11:56:43 AM

Loltrump....you know so little about so much, you truly are a wonder.

I really like how you did not bother addressing any facts and just went straight to the insults.

Though I guess when you have nothing but insults that is all you have, so shame you cannot refute anything I have said and very sorry for making you look stupid in front of everyone here, but honestly if you are going to claim stupid things it is bound to happen.
 simplesayin
Msg: 2297
Muslim in Americant
Posted: 6/10/2017 12:35:55 PM
^^^ So typical for a guy lacking any sort of intellect. You talk out of your rear-end, show evidence for nothing... and expect people to jump and prove you wrong. I think the fact you are an idiot, as you have proven over and over and over, is enough evidence to establish beyond any possible doubt that anything you say should be considered worthless... kind of like anything Trump has to say.

You still haven't explained why Vlad insults you with the worst insult anybody can throw at a guy. Why does Vlad think you are a "Kunt"....what did you say to fill him with such contempt for you? Vlad is not the type who freely uses insults....and you have never adequately explained yourself nor explained your rational in attacking a raped child who ended up killing herself.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2298
Muslim in Americant
Posted: 6/10/2017 12:55:55 PM

^^^ So typical for a guy lacking any sort of intellect. You talk out of your rear-end, show evidence for nothing...

Keeping away from the actually debate an acting the person, so typical for a loser with no leg to stand on.

Look you are just making yourself look stupid, or you can explain how it is possible to attack a military vessel and jam its radio signals and not know who you are attacking, as each country used unique frequencies and they would have only been shared with allies?

You can also explain about also blocking the emergency frequencies which is a violation of the war act regardless who you are attacking?

Or you can stick with the only thing you know insulting people who make you look stupid.

You still haven't explained why Vlad insults you with the worst insult anybody can throw at a guy.

So you think I have some magical power that I can explain why other people do what they do, or is this a lame attempt to deflect away from the fact you know you do not have a leg to stand on?
 simplesayin
Msg: 2299
Muslim in Americant
Posted: 6/10/2017 1:09:27 PM
^^^^ You mean, people just call you a "Kunt" for the hell of it? Its not a name you earned by the distinctive manner in which you mock and attack people? Its not because you acted like a "Kunt" with some of your mocking of a poor, defenseless child? You are a great guy Frank. What a wonderful human being.
 funchesf
Msg: 2300
Muslim in Americau
Posted: 6/10/2017 1:41:26 PM

Posted By: simplesayin
That makes as much sense as saying because you like applesauce, you are bugs bunny

add "Faith" to your belief... "that applesauce makes you bugs bunny" ...and it becomes a Religion ...at the least a cult

The truth is that a person can be agnostic, or atheist, even antitheist, and still believe in the right of people to be religious and support that person's right to believe in God if they choose, and to fight for that right

nope you're wrong...an antitheist wouldn't fight for your right to believe in a God ...er....sorry ...but they will fight for your right to have a psychiatrist

That is the difference between leftist trash scum, and decent people

once Moses said to "Let My People Go' ...he became "leftist liberal trash scum" ...it's obvious you guys have no clue that all of your rights exist due to leftist/liberals ...

.all decent people believe in the right to freedom of thought and freedom of belief.

then one shouldn't complain about Sharia law

It is a fundamental concept built into Western democracy

sorry but Western Democracy was built on the concept of not wanting to pay a tea tax ..this lead to The Boston Tea Party then to The American Revolution and then to The Constitution and then to Cable Television

Only horrible, vile pieces of sh^t are against this concept

wow...see you are against Freedom of Thought ....does that now makes you an honorary member of the vile leftist liberal trash club?

human rejects of the worst kind.

I might be going out of a limb here...but you appear to have a few unaddressed anger issues ..walk with me ..talk with me

also you still fail to answer the question

THE QUESTION
if someone kills in the name of God ...are they a terrorist...or a true believer?

no answer indicate Enlightenment ..that you know that you're responsible for the good and the bad of what others do in the name of God
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America