Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 funchesf
Msg: 2301
Muslim in AmericauPage 93 of 123    (83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123)

Posted By: simplesayin
Once again... you are guilty of nonsensical babbling and conclusions

or complex concepts cause your mind to jumble...it's called 'Tower of Babel Syndrome" ...perhaps due to you being dropped as a child

Posted By: simplesayin
I would say more... but I believe my ID is being yanked as I post this. I will respond under one of my other IDs when I get the chance. :-)

why do you keep coming back if the site doesn't want you here ....have you no pride?

Posted By: deetristate
That you are being "tattled on" by the usual suspects to get you removed says all that anyone needs to know.

perhaps if he/she would be respectful to the other forum members and not reign death upon them perhaps no one would "tattled on"

No. Shari’a was not revealed by Allah (God).

if the faithful consider Sharia law as their religion why are you denying them this Freedom .....do you not believe in Freedom of Religion? ...

No one expects priest or rabbis or ministers or fathers or brothers or nuns or priestesses or reverends to be perfect.

sorry but they do ...this is why the Bible teaches to "Beware of wolves in sheep's clothing"

If you like kid cooked in its mother's milk, don't be a rabbi, be a ......unitarian?
Being a rabbi is not required.

a kid cooked in it's mother's milk is consider as a burnt offering...perhaps it's best to have a Rabbi handy before you attempt it just in case they place you on trial ..you can try the Freedom of Religion defense
 deetristate
Msg: 2302
AMERICA
Posted: 6/10/2017 5:12:47 PM
"""Once again... you are guilty of nonsensical babbling and conclusions"""

I wouldn't say that.
He just wants to be a comedian and he doesn't know much about religions except the Book of Funchesf,
which is nonsens....................... well, never mind.
 funchesf
Msg: 2303
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/10/2017 5:56:47 PM

He just wants to be a comedian and he doesn't know much about religions except the Book of Funchesf

wow..you're always complaining about others attacking you Ad Hominem-ly ..and now you do the same to me? .... can we say "hypocrite?"

also if it's ok for Jesus to teach using intentionally confusing parables...then why criticize the style I use to teach you heathens

which is nonsens....................... well, never mind.

the lesson for today was to show how you don't actually believe in freedom of Religion because if you did you would accept Sharia law ...don't you accept the circumcision of little baby boys ...what's the difference?

THE QUESTION
so deetristate....do you believe in Freedom of Religion? ....

it's these Perry Mason moments that makes it all worthwhile

got to go....it's time for Greasy food beer watch a crappy sci-fi movie night
 Kj521
Msg: 2304
Muslim in Americau
Posted: 6/10/2017 6:13:08 PM
"if the faithful consider Sharia law as their religion why are you denying them this Freedom .....do you not believe in Freedom of Religion? ..."

Why did the Mormons have to give up Poligomy and Pedophilia?

It would appear that in the US....there is a separation of Church and State but the tenants of the Church do not supercede the Laws of the State.

You are free to Believe.....but All actions of said belief are not lawful. :)
 deetristate
Msg: 2305
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/10/2017 6:21:28 PM
Hey, I was trying to defend you....... and be a comedian.

I am not as good at it as you are, though.

But I tried.

And you clearly do not know the various beliefs of the religious. Or you don't take them as anything but a joke so you misrepresent them and their beliefs to make your jokes.
Ba dum dum.
( Still not as good. Shucks.)

I do believe in freedom of religion.
No one should have to bake a wedding cake or rent a hall or provide flowers and.... well, you know
People should be free to wear head covering or turban or yarmulke, or cross. Pray.
( Muslims don't get a prayer room or time at school unless the other religions do as well, including christians jews and wiccans. )
No one gets the right to blow up anyone.

Wait, wait.

Are you trying to compare circumcision (which is a terrible practice as far as I am concerned ( as well as the group of jewish mom's trying to stop it)) to blowing people up or beheading them?

See, that was funny.
 chameleonf
Msg: 2306
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/10/2017 8:16:18 PM
Separation of church and state is great and good as a concept, however, based on a number of things argued and passed and argued and shot down based on religious beliefs (one in particular) in the States, it remains only a concept that is not truly adhered to in a literal interpretation. Wasn't it only originally worded so as not to favour one Christian denomination over the other?
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2307
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/10/2017 8:17:24 PM

It would appear that in the US....there is a separation of Church and State but the tenants of the Church do not supercede the Laws of the State.

So you are saying that canon law does not exist and halakha courts are just pretend places?
 Jo van
Msg: 2308
Muslim in Americau
Posted: 6/11/2017 10:23:56 AM

Did I say that I belonged to a religion or was christian?

You don't have to.
Your obsession with what's in other people's underwear, and your belief that you should control what happens in their bedrooms, tells me that.

Kj seems to have had a "soft spot" for any man who can either string together a coherent sentence, or to be wearing trousers, and in possession of a pulse.

I've been relaxing, and listening to the radio, and there have been a number of ad's by the ASA, (Advertising Standards Authority) saying that adverts must be honest, and truthful.
What religions sell, are neither.
The ASA should act.

Oh, and:
I only "mock" the stupid, or the completely barking-mad.
It's pure coincidence that most of them happen to be religious too.

They say that "laughter is the best medicine".
But, apparently not at the mentally ill.
Who knew?

funchesf
Msg: 2309
Muslim in Americau
Posted: 6/11/2017 1:51:19 PM

Posted By: Kj521
Why did the Mormons have to give up Poligomy and Pedophilia?

Mormons can still have polygamous unions without the approval of the church and without the acceptance or knowledge of the government ... having unions which could be considered as being married in the eyes of God is not illegal

it's the same as telling a Divorce Christian that they can never get remarried ...how many Churches would excommunicate someone for doing so and why would the government care

as for Pedophilia...Mormonism like Christianity started with "someone perfect" molesting a child ...and in Utah (mormon territory) the marital age is 15 ...and both religions condone Pedophilia by hiding priests that practice it

that Church Law can not Supercede State Law is exactly why there is no such thing as separation of church and state ....also haven't you notice that "In God We trust" is minted on all the U.S. currency?

You are free to Believe.....but All actions of said belief are not lawful. :)

and that is why it's the government that dictates the religion and what you can or can not practice ...the government is God ...

Posted by deetristate
Hey, I was trying to defend you....... and be a comedian.

I am not as good at it as you are, though.

But I tried.

yep...you suck ....but it's the thought that counts

Posted by deetristate
And you clearly do not know the various beliefs of the religious

what's to know? ...people are willing to worship everything from an Ameba to Zul the two headed wolf boy

Posted by deetristate
Or you don't take them as anything but a joke so you misrepresent them and their beliefs to make your jokes.

nope...they just appear as such ..it's both a blessing and a curse ....as a baby whenever I cried people thought I was telling a joke ...

Posted by deetristate
I do believe in freedom of religion.

that's why your non acceptance of Sharia Law makes you a hypocrite

Posted by deetristate
No one should have to bake a wedding cake or rent a hall or provide flowers and.... well, you know

yep...not to long ago they did the same to Blacks ...the practice slowed down due to those pesky "leftists/liberals"

Posted by deetristate
( Muslims don't get a prayer room or time at school unless the other religions do as well, including christians jews and wiccans. )

I remember when Christians were trying to get religion place back in school ...until they found out it would include Islam

Posted by deetristate
No one gets the right to blow up anyone.

did you inform the military of this?

Posted by deetristate
Are you trying to compare circumcision (which is a terrible practice as far as I am concerned ( as well as the group of jewish mom's trying to stop it)) to blowing people up or beheading them?

that's fake news ....a group of Jewish moms trying to stop circumcision would be excommunicated from the Synagogue and the Jewish community .... their parents, family friends nor their children would have anything to do with them ..

Posted by deetristate
See, that was funny.

nope...what was funny was your comparison of circumcision with beheading ....aren't they the same "thing"...er..no pun intended

see deetristste...you do have potential of being a comedian...just stick with me kid
 deetristate
Msg: 2310
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/11/2017 2:42:33 PM
Well, Cham, I came across this:

"""""Religion and Government are certainly very different Things, instituted for different Ends; the design of one being to promote our temporal Happiness; the design of the other to procure the Favour of God, and thereby the Salvation of our Souls. While these are kept distinct and apart, the Peace and welfare of Society is preserved, and the Ends of both are answered. By mixing them together, feuds, animosities and persecutions have been raised, which have deluged the World in Blood, and disgraced human Nature.""""

The operative words seems to be BY MIXING THEM TOGETHER. When the "state" grants special rights to some, recognizes some and not others or requires or prohibits or fines or penalizes the exercise thereof, that is when it becomes a problem.

If a Rastafarian can't legally smoke a joint in the name of his religion, I am sure that a Muslim can't legally kill people in the name of his or hers.
If you want to argue that point, go ahead, alone.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2311
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/11/2017 3:59:14 PM
So ~98% of American mass murders have been conducted by white male christians yet today hate groups took to the streets to protest Muslims and religious rules that do will not affect them in any way.

Only thanks to religion will people freak out about sh*t that does not matter because of a different sky fairy involved.
 2ufo2
Msg: 2312
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/11/2017 5:29:02 PM
Does all confrontation boil down to:

My sky fairy is bigger than yours... nyah, nyah, nyah!

???
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2313
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/11/2017 6:02:09 PM

My sky fairy is bigger than yours... nyah, nyah, nyah!

That is close to the center of the tootsie pop, but the true prize they seek, is money and power.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 congupnaroad
Msg: 2314
view profile
History
Muslim in Americau
Posted: 6/11/2017 6:32:33 PM

I've been relaxing, and listening to the radio, and there have been a number of ad's by the ASA, (Advertising Standards Authority) saying that adverts must be honest, and truthful.
What religions sell, are neither.
The ASA should act

Hey bigmouth?, why don't you make a complaint then?, whilst you are at just to be fair you will also have to complain about the athiest Sunday Assembly in the UK who recruit people over the internet claiming all sorts of falsehoods.
 Jo van
Msg: 2315
Muslim in Americau
Posted: 6/12/2017 5:14:31 AM

Hey bigmouth?,

Everything about me is big. That's not my fault, it's 'genetic'.
Your mocking has made me cry. <-------- see?
I hope you're happy now.

why don't you make a complaint then?,

I'm far too lazy.

whilst you are at just to be fair you will also have to complain about the athiest Sunday Assembly in the UK who recruit people over the internet claiming all sorts of falsehoods.

Well, I've 'googled it', and I couldn't find any "claimed falsehoods".
Eg.

A typical Sunday Assembly consists of a sing-along (pop songs rather than hymns), a secular reading, a talk that helps the congregation “live better, help often or wonder more” – the company’s mantra – followed by a moment of reflection, then tea and cake.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/businessclub/11175092/Britains-atheist-church-now-pulls-in-crowds-from-Berlin-to-Ohio.html

It seems to me, that they get all the same "social benefits" which "churches/synagogues/mosques/temples" etc give to people, but without the mandatory "belief" in primitive, discredited myths:"Omnipotent" Sky-pixies, "virgin-births", flying horses, talking bushes/snakes, and "zombies", etc.

It's not my cup of tea, but I don't feel strongly enough to object. (See? It's that laziness again. )
Are these people trying to control the lives, and 'life choices' of other people, in the same way that religions do?

So;
1/. show me the "falsehoods", -which you claim they are making?
2/. Explain why you object to people meeting.

Or, you could just provide some credible evidence of the many ridiculous claims made by religions.

I just don't 'see' an unquestioning "belief" in something, in the complete absence of any evidence, (and based on the superstitious mythology and fears of the Stone Age. ) as a "good thing".
You obviously do.
We'll have to agree to disagree..

The dangerous effects of these beliefs are to be seen all over the Middle East, (where they all started, ) and in particular, in Palestine, where the western powers decided to recreate their fantasy religious state, based on their "accepted" biblical mythology.

I have no objections to people being happy, or kind.
It's really all the killing, which I object to.
(And all the child rapes, and genital mutilations, botched, murderous "exorcisms", and 'patriarchal' misogyny, obviously)

These are the beliefs of much earlier, primitive "proto-civilisations".
We now know much more, about everything, than those people knew.(Or aleast, some of us do)
They were basically a bunch of dim, uneducated, primitive, violent superstitious mo-fo' s.
-Much like your good self. (No offence)

Religions are so silly.

-But I don't "need" to do anything.
Religions will decline, as information and education spreads.
They will die, simply because they're just not true.
It's just a matter of time.
Bad luck.
 jaketoyou
Msg: 2316
Muslim in Americau
Posted: 6/12/2017 5:51:36 AM
"It's not my cup of tea, but I don't feel strongly enough to object. (See? It's that laziness again."

Lol....no you just rant away day after day, year after year on an obscure message board with maybe 10 participants, maybe one or two who could care about you opinions on tribalism or religion and bother reading your repetitive, lengthey tirades. Can you spell mentally ill?
 jaketoyou
Msg: 2317
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/12/2017 5:54:28 AM
The funchesf doll getting closer to production. Pull a string and it says things like..you like spaghetti..
Therefore you are a pink elephant. It's going to be a huge hit.
 jaketoyou
Msg: 2318
Muslim in Americau
Posted: 6/12/2017 6:06:43 AM
"Thecapedcrusader cuz you're headed back into crazy mode in much the same way you did a year or more ago when you attempted to take on that persona and fell to the ground when your super powers failed you big time."

Caped crusader was taken. I tried though.
 jaketoyou
Msg: 2319
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/12/2017 6:17:47 AM
Besides...its more obstinance than craziness. I keep coming back more because I can, than anything else...despite the best efforts of some here. I do wonder about that though. I know others have tried to come back and can't. I know I use security software preventing pof getting certain info about my devices...and I use dynamic Ips. I'm guessing I'm protected.
 jaketoyou
Msg: 2320
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/12/2017 6:50:56 AM
And Jovan, my new name for you..Herod, in honor of the wicked and ungodly everywhere. You'll know its "marilyn" who is calling you Herod in the future no matter what user name being used in the moment. :-)
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2321
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/12/2017 7:29:34 AM

Besides...its more obstinance than craziness.

Nope, you are clearly a nutter.

That said, I can only hope you carry around some paper towel and glass cleaner so your tongue does not get dirty while you are licking those windows.
 jaketoyou
Msg: 2322
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/12/2017 7:33:40 AM
I'm looking for a name for you too lol...a low IQ person who is almost universally disliked. I'm hopeful I can find a good fit but finding somebody who represents your obnoxious personality will be a challenge. I'm pretty busy now but I'll Try to be back with a name tomorrow if not earlier. Stay tuned.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2323
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/12/2017 7:36:02 AM

I'm looking for a name for you too lol...a low IQ person who is almost universally disliked. I'm hopeful o can find a good fit. I'm pretty busy now but I'll Try to be back with a name tomorrow if not earlier. Stay tuned.

Well when you are done getting your diapers changed and have licked the the neighborhood windows you have at it, but just an fyi you only have a few days left so get them in while you can.
 2ufo2
Msg: 2324
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/12/2017 8:44:07 AM

I'm looking for a name for you too lol...a low IQ person who is almost universally disliked.

The name 'Trump' is already taken.
 gtomustang
Msg: 2325
i'm-a leavvvvvin....on a jet plane....
Posted: 6/12/2017 8:53:33 AM
"I'm pretty busy right now, but i'll try to be back tomorrow"

>>>Aw jeez, another person hopping on a bus.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America