Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 deetristate
Msg: 2326
i'm-a leavvvvvin....on a jet plane....Page 94 of 123    (83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123)
9th circuit ruled against trump travel ban agsin.
Not a surprise. They do have to socialize with other leftists.

To thoee who have read the briefs, did anyone ask how this was diffetent from carters ban of hatians and iranians and obamas ban of several groups? Did the other side respond? I have seen commentary on this but not legal discussion.

Whatever hapoened to that massachusetts ruling that upheld the temporary travel ban?

Like the kicking aside of presidential immunity and forcing secret service agents to testfy durung clintin is now hauting the right, these executive order rulings and suing the presudent over businesses that he had prior to being elected will haunt the other side.
(Rven the leftists blotting out the protrump tshirts in the high school yearbooks will haunt leftists in the future.)

People need to think these things through.
 chameleonf
Msg: 2327
i'm-a leavvvvvin....on a jet plane....
Posted: 6/12/2017 10:45:00 AM

9th circuit ruled against trump travel ban agsin.
Not a surprise. They guys do have to sicisluze wuth other leftists.

Ya damnit!! And when they don't rule against Trump they socialize with apologists. Derp.

P.S. Spell check is your friend, unless that's the slime causing your fingers to slide off the keys when typing.
 deetristate
Msg: 2328
Posted: 6/12/2017 10:47:17 AM
Oh. I see who you are now.

Thanks for revealing.

(Whatever that is you are trying to say in that post)

In any event, the Supreme Court will ultimately rule if they don't find it moot by now.
He should just use on those countries the same excuses Clinton and Obama staffed embassies used to prevent africans from getting a visa.

gtomustang
Msg: 2329
Posted: 6/12/2017 11:41:29 AM
the problem Chump had, he wanted to ban people from Arab countries for 3 months to review the vetting process (OK, the other problem was he predicted there'd be a lot of death and chaos if it didn't happen, and guess what?), while Obama didn't ban, he just tightened up the vetting process so people took a little longer, yet still got in.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/11/us/politics/as-trump-sounds-urgent-note-on-travel-ban-a-vetting-revamp-grinds-on.html?ref=todayspaper&_r=0
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2330
Posted: 6/12/2017 11:46:30 AM

(OK, the other problem was he predicted there'd be a lot of death and chaos if it didn't happen, and guess what?)

Oh I will take a stab.

During the time that his ban was not in place and according to some POF posters all hell should have broken loose the only terrorist attacks on US soil where committed by white christian males.
 deetristate
Msg: 2331
wasted envy. no plane today.
Posted: 6/12/2017 11:56:37 AM
Anyway,

They tightened it and slowed down the process like obama during the 90 days that passed.

And meanwhile, they moved on some legislative and regulatory changes while leftists were distracted on behalf of potential terrorist foreigners.

Win win.

---------------------------
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2332
wasted envy. no plane today, dee is taking the short bus
Posted: 6/12/2017 12:04:13 PM

They tightened it and slowedsdown the process like obama. And meanwhile, they moved on some legislative and regulatory changes while leftists were distracted on behalf of potential terrorist foreigners.

Win win.

So what is the win?

How will the American people benefit from what happened with regards to the legislative and regulatory changes you claim they made while distracting the leftists where actually doing something to protect the country?

I look forward to your deflection / non answer.

LOLTrump
Msg: 2333
wasted envy. no plane today, dee is taking the short bus
Posted: 6/12/2017 12:18:18 PM
right from the taliban play book, religious leader appointed to task force on education reform.

White House confirms Jerry Falwell Jr. will participate in task force on education reform
David Edwards
11 Jun 2017 at 15:07 ET

The White House affirmed over the weekend that Liberty University President Jerry Falwell Jr. will participate in a task force on higher education.

In January, the son of televangelist Jerry Falwell revealed to The Chronicle that he would lead a White House group that will look at reforming regulations on higher education.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/06/white-house-confirms-jerry-falwell-jr-will-participate-in-task-force-on-education-reform/

So remember kids, the right wing does not mind religious rule, they just want to make sure if it is their sky wizard who gets the nod.
 funchesf
Msg: 2334
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/13/2017 7:53:57 AM

Posted By: deetristate
Religion and Government are certainly very different Things

actually they're the same
1.both have Gods or those that believe they are God
2.both hand down laws to their followers
3. both promise punishment for those that do not follow
4. both are constructs of Man

what the church doesn't take from you in tithes the government takes from you in taxes

The operative words seems to be BY MIXING THEM TOGETHER

that's why revellers now say "Happy Holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas"

If a Rastafarian can't legally smoke a joint in the name of his religion

marijuana is legal in some states and that Rastafarian could have a medical marijuana card ....but either way it displays how there is no such thing as Freedom of Religion in America ...

I am sure that a Muslim can't legally kill people in the name of his or hers.

what if the Muslim is James Bond and has "a license to kill"

but anyway....if it's ok for Christians to legal kill those that violate Christian Law under the guise of "The Death Penalty" ..why isn't it ok for Muslims to legally kill those that violate Islamic law if God command them to do so

THE QUESTION
deetristate .....do you believe that God is"The Final Authority"?

it's these Perry Mason moments that makes it all worthwhile

Posted By: jaketoyou
The funchesf doll getting closer to production

hey...the serial stalker from "Criminal Minds' is back ....

sorry but I already have a stalker and that stalker show me great respect by only stalking me ...it's nothing worst than a cheating stalker

you like spaghetti.. Therefore you are a pink elephant

pink elephant?......have Bill Cosby been slipping you some of his quaaludes?

It's going to be a huge hit.

you sound like Trump
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2335
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/13/2017 7:58:50 AM
The real terrorists are already here.

https://i.redd.it/rzuj0ct4ve3z.jpg

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 2336
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/14/2017 2:40:52 PM

Lol....no you just rant away day after day, year after year on an obscure message board with maybe 10 participants, maybe one or two who could care about you opinions on tribalism or religion and bother reading your repetitive, lengthey tirades. Can you spell mentally ill?

And yet... funnily enough... you seem COMPELLED to respond to him... repeatedly... and often... on that same obscure board with maybe 10 participants... So much so... that you "jump through myriad hoops"... just to do it...

Clearly YOU can't spell... "mentally ill"...

or even recognize it when it is biting you on the ass...
 triblata
Msg: 2337
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/14/2017 5:06:52 PM
Sticking up for your good friends Elphaba Cotter and Herod Johan. How cute. It's always nice to see misfits stand up for other misfits :-)
 triblata
Msg: 2338
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/14/2017 5:11:30 PM
Funchesf doll sayisms in logic:

Its Sunny today therefore tomorrow is Christmas lolol
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 2339
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/14/2017 5:12:46 PM

And yet... funnily enough... you seem COMPELLED to respond to him... repeatedly... and often... on that same obscure board with maybe 10 participants... So much so... that you "jump through myriad hoops"... just to do it...

ROFLMAO....seems "he's" been COMPELLED once more to return.

Clearly YOU can't spell... "mentally ill"...

or even recognize it when it is biting you on the ass...

Apparently not :/
 triblata
Msg: 2340
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/14/2017 5:16:54 PM
I made clear I will return almost daily...because I can. I enjoy quarreling with leftist trash too much to give it up Irish....but thanks for the thoughts. 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 Walts
Msg: 2341
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/14/2017 5:45:35 PM

I made clear I will return almost daily...because I can

Like a bad case of the dose that you never can get rid of.
 chameleonf
Msg: 2342
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/14/2017 6:02:16 PM

seems "he's" been COMPELLED once more to return.

I don't know why, but the upper case word in combination with the poster being referred to brings "The Exorcist to mind.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2343
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/14/2017 8:57:31 PM
Looks like tRumps muslim bans would not work even if it was to pass.

As the muslims have figured out a loophole to get around and it, and it was the GOP and tRump who showed them how to do it.

All they have to do is pretend to be christians.
 triblata
Msg: 2344
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/15/2017 6:23:35 AM
"The Exorcist to mind"

It's possible you have deep seated issues if the Exocist comes to mind. Me, I see a horror movie and forget about it an hour later.
 chameleonf
Msg: 2345
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/15/2017 6:40:01 AM
^^^not unusual that it totally flew a mile over your head.
 triblata
Msg: 2346
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/15/2017 6:49:12 AM
Oh please...your ad hominem was obvious. You just aren't that clever. Sorry.

LOLTrump
Msg: 2347
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/15/2017 6:51:32 AM
So looks like Canadians are starting to wise up:

More Than Half of Canadians Say Religion is Harmful
June 14, 2017 by Hemant Mehta 116 Comments

According to a new poll from Ipsos, conducted for Global News, more than half of Canadians believe religion does more harm than good.

Only a quarter of Canadians (24%) said they believe religion makes you a better person, while only a third (34%) believed religion and politics should mix.

Dammit, Canada! Stop making your neighbors to the South look bad all the time! We get it. You win again. You don’t have to keep rubbing it in.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2017/06/14/more-than-half-of-canadians-say-religion-is-harmful/
 congupnaroad
Msg: 2348
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/16/2017 9:27:59 AM
MSG 2363

Are they the same Canadian retards that can't tell fake news if it bit them on the arse?

Ipsos showed English-speaking Canadians six images of news website front pages, and asked respondents to identify which of the six showed fake news stories.

Sixty-three per cent of Canadians failed the quiz by only getting 0-3 right answers out of a possible six, and just 37 per cent passed the quiz.

“It starts with all bluster, particularly among the better educated, and once we do test them they fail,” Ipsos CEO Darrell Bricker said. “It shows how detrimental [fake news] can really be.”

globalnews.ca
 chameleonf
Msg: 2349
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/16/2017 9:41:07 AM

Are they the same Canadian retards that can't tell fake news if it bit them on the arse?

I'd say Canadian's are probably at least on par with U.S. citizens when it comes to buying into fake news. However, some have more problems with reading comprehension skills than others, as what was being referenced was a belief with respect to religion being more harmful than good , rather than believing in fake news. Then again, some would consider a belief in religion to be a belief in fake news...even if it's old news.
 Jo van
Msg: 2350
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/16/2017 10:18:14 AM

Then again, some would consider a belief in religion to be a belief in fake news...even if it's old news.

I think you've 'hit the nail on the head' there.
In the USA, religion is still seen as a "badge of goodness", or at least, "judaism" and "christianity" are.

I dare say you'd find a correlation between the people who are prepared to believe in the unsubstantiated and somewhat ridiculous mythology of their religions, and the dummies who are prepared to "believe" what Trump tells them. (Despite him having been proved to lie repeatedly )
They even refer to it as "having faith"

Eventually, America will have to 'get real'.
The continued perpetuation of these primitive beliefs and fairy tales is behind the establishment of a theological Disneyland, in the former Palestine.
Where "believers" can "worship" their special magic mud.
The root cause of much of the bloodshed in the Middle East.
These beliefs are not "harmless".

It's reassuring to hear that the sane are winning in Canada.
I've always found Canadians more rational than many Americans.

IMO., "jews" is an entirely imaginary and self-ascribed category.
You might just as well create a "state" somewhere, for all the people who claim that they've had their bottoms probed by aliens.

One day, these "beliefs" will become nothing but a deluded period in our history.
In the meantime, "believers" will continue to get angry if you criticise their delusions, and insist things were "better in the past".
Religions and conservatism tend to go hand-in-hand.
They don't like change. That's why they get so angry.

Time and time again, we see xtians wearing their "badge of goodness" here, with "pride", and always very publicly, but their posts reveal that they lack compassion, and empathy.
They say it's "sign of weakness". They use words like "kumbaya", to mock any who display any humanity.
Their "leader" also likes to "talk tough", but still goes to church.
All such delusions require a "cognitive dissonance".

The only "cure" for religion is knowledge.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America