Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2426
Muslim in AmericaPage 98 of 123    (83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123)

Time to ban cars, too. :/

No that would be silly, but maybe stopping the mentally ill from driving them might be a good idea.

Opps hold on they already do that, it is guns that the mentally ill are allowed to buy thanks to tRump and his GOP.
 Kj521
Msg: 2427
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/19/2017 5:44:11 PM
"What you just quoted came from the Daily Caller!
And this?!........."

Need the link again? :)

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/latest-virginia-police-explain-lack-hate-crime-probe-48137495

"Decent people don't use the death of a young woman to advance ANY agenda."

Don't be so hard on Frank. Let's ask him why he posted this article, first, before passing judgement. ;)

"Might as well get a seat beside KJ as she giggles her heart out."

Or....there is always your great escape, Walts....stay pickled on whiskey, eh?! :D

vvvvv To update Frank's post. I know you believe yourself to be so smart and perceptive.....but often you're just....NOT. Sorry.
 forumslady
Msg: 2428
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/19/2017 6:01:45 PM
Kj521- You do realize you just proved me right, don't you?
Of course you don't and that is the problem
WHY did you post ANYTHING that mentioned his immigration status when you just admitted you knew, all along, what he did had NOTHING to do with that?!
The more you say, the worse you look.
You should stop that, now.
I repeat, this was a 17 year old girl killed in a road rage incident.
This is NOT about illegal immigration!
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2429
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/19/2017 6:11:18 PM

vvvvv To update Frank's post. I know you believe yourself to be so smart and perceptive.....but often you're just....NOT. Sorry.

Well what ever you do, do not point any of those things out and then show how they are incorrect, just state what you think is the truth.

I guess that explains why you are so gullible.
 Kj521
Msg: 2430
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/19/2017 6:19:27 PM
Frank, my love...... :)

I.......would have waited for more information before posting your initial article....insinuating....a possible "hate crime".

But that's just me. I will admit to being naive...at times....but not gullible.

You, sir, are often....presumptious and arrogant. But don't change....I enjoy you just the way you are. ;)

Psst! I think this is as close as I have ever seen to you admitting you were wrong. We might be on the cusp of a breakthrough. So close! :D

Oh and Ms. Forumslady.....

"This is NOT about illegal immigration!"

Are you unable to disseminate information? What do you not understand about ICE detaining suspect? You CANNOT say that illegal immigration is NOT involved untill ICE updates their information on Darwin Torres! It can be "road rage" and "illegal immigration" or "violation of legal status" involved in this tragedy. Not necessarily mutually exclusive until more info is known.

John252817
Msg: 2431
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/19/2017 6:31:41 PM
Kj, Lol "tripped" on a post in another thread, are we seeing a trend now?? YIKES!!!
 deetristate
Msg: 2432
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/19/2017 7:17:20 PM
More cutting out portions of what I wrote and arguing with themselves on an incomplete post attributed to me.
Will check back to see whether anyone responded to the whole.

Unbelievable that some are defending bringing in people who want to harm us.
Good thing some of them don't have kids.
"Well tommy, my son, your grandfather did beat up bobby's grandfather and I will let bobby and his brothers spend the weekend so that they can beat you up in payback."
Sick.
Too bad they are full of self-hatred.

-----

Why would you go to catholic charities for an adoption when you csn go to atheists-are-us for the same adoption except to cause trouble?

If jewish adoption services is placing jewish kids in jewish families why go there and demand that you get one if you are muslim or catholic or atheust?
 forumslady
Msg: 2433
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/19/2017 7:33:28 PM
Kj521- Um, Kj, I hate to be the one to point out common sense to you (not), but even if he is an illegal alien, that was still NOT the motive for the crime.
He killed her because he got mad and couldn't control his temper.
The motive was rage, road rage, specifically.
Just as I've said, all along.
You keep mentioning his immigration status because you want to make it about that.
That is bias.
It isn't about that.
Get it straight.
I've said this enough times now.
You are either dense, or being purposely provocative.
Pick one.
(You can pick both, as for the reason you keep bringing up his immigration status. I think it's both, with you, so we might just find a way to agree, kind of. )
 Kj521
Msg: 2434
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/19/2017 7:47:45 PM
"Um, Kj, I hate to be the one to point out common sense to you (not), but even if he is an illegal alien, that was still NOT the motive for the crime."

You wouldn't say! Think that goes for the victim's Muslim status, too?

Bet nobody had ever accused YOU of being...."the sharpest tool in the shed"!

Hahaha! :D
 John252817
Msg: 2435
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/19/2017 7:54:39 PM
Officials: 17-year-old Muslim girl assaulted and killed after leaving Virginia mosque
By Faiz Siddiqui, Julie Zauzmer and Sarah Pulliam Bailey June 19 at 9:05 AM

The death of a Virginia teenager who police say was assaulted and then disappeared after leaving a mosque in the Sterling area isn't being investigated as a hate crime, authorities said Monday.

On Sunday, police found the girl’s remains and a 22-year-old man has been charged with murder in connection with the case.

The mosque, the All Dulles Area Muslim Society (ADAMS) in Sterling, and relatives identified the girl as 17-year-old Nabra Hassanen of Reston.

Fairfax County police identified the man charged with murder in her death as Darwin Martinez Torres of Sterling. On Monday, they did not release any explanation as to why they weren’t investigating the murder as a hate crime.

^^^^^ That was from Lol.....Then a little later forumslady is telling Kj about decency......."Decent people don't use the death of a young woman to advance ANY agenda."

Kj, do ya think forumslady was really directing the "decent" thingy at Lol???????? I mean that is her post and her sentence. Ya think Lol had an agenda from what he posted???? Forumslady must have been criticizing Lol for his "agenda" post.. YIKES!!!
 deetristate
Msg: 2436
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/19/2017 7:58:11 PM
What's More telling, kj, is that some news sites bury the ICE info or don't report it at all.
The story was headliner in several msm sites when they believed it was a hate crime. With road rage? Not so much.
 Kj521
Msg: 2437
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/19/2017 8:08:10 PM
What can I say?

Forumslady....can not follow posts and disseminate information. Just likes to interject her opinion as supreme. Hahaha!

Me. Dee...not surprising. :)

vvvvv Perhaps....you shouldn't have stuck your nose in between a post between Frank and I. :)

Btw.....don't call on Jesus to help you, now. You have already renounced and denounced Him. You are on your own. :)

vvvv Lol! Ms. Dee! Many have mistaken my kindness for weakness. No worries! I got this. :)

forumslady
Msg: 2438
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/19/2017 8:08:17 PM
Sweet Jesus, let me help you 3. Dumb, dumber and crazy.............
This is not being investigated as a hate crime, on either end, because it isn't.
This was an angry young man who took the life of a young woman over a road rage incident.
IF he is an illegal immigrant, and that has NOT been established yet, and although she was Muslim, it isn't about that, THIS time.
You see, not all of us see everything that goes on as a way to further an agenda of hatred.
You 3, well, of course that is what you do.
You can't seem to help yourselves.
And ALL 3 of you support Trump.
Coincidence, that 3 such narrow minded, bigoted people are Trump supporters?
Nope, not a coincidence.
I still believe that SOME people who voted for Trump had good intentions, but YOU 3?!
Hopeless.
 deetristate
Msg: 2439
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/19/2017 8:12:45 PM
Smile,nod and back away,kj, as tempting as it is to respond.

John252817
Msg: 2440
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/19/2017 8:20:15 PM
forumslady, you haven't a clue who I voted for, I never said. Anywho, Lol posts what he did and you never condemned him for his "agenda"....Now why is that? YIKES!!! Just like Lol tonight, you have been stepping into some mighty big "whoopsies"...YIKES!!!
 forumslady
Msg: 2441
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/19/2017 8:39:01 PM
Kj521-
"You wouldn't say! Think that goes for the victim's Muslim status, too?"

Actually, I already said so. (About the fact victim was Muslim)

The wise cracks?
Ok, that is both of us.

Still, though, my original post on this matter has NOT changed.

This was a crime of passion, plain and simple.
I have NOT wavered from saying that this whole time!
 Kj521
Msg: 2442
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/19/2017 8:45:59 PM
Sweet Jesus! And Mother Mary!

Give me the strength (or Walts solution) to deal with the crazy people of this World! :)

forumslady
Msg: 2443
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/19/2017 8:52:18 PM
Give me the strength (or Walts solution) to deal with the crazy people of this World! :) ^^^^

All things considered, that would be counter productive for you.

If you want to see a crazy person, look in the mirror.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2444
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/19/2017 8:57:17 PM

Sweet Jesus! And Mother Mary!

speaking of religious nut jobs.

Looks like tRump fox news lawyer has a bit of a shady past, but I guess when most lay firms turn you down this is all you get.

Though, ask yourself, since when has the whole Whitehouse staff had to lawyer up over fake news?

Yeah me neither.

Trump’s New Lawyer Has A Long And Dangerous Anti-LGBT History
by Daniela Costa
06/19/2017

A lawyer with an “extensive anti-LGBT history” is the newest member of Donald Trump’s legal team responsible for advising the president as he faces an investigation into possible collusion between his presidential campaign and Russia’s government.

Jay Sekulow has long since been involved with the religious right. He is chief counsel for the American Center for Law and Justice (ACLJ), a far-right legal group founded by Pat Robertson.

https://www.thegailygrind.com/2017/06/19/trumps-new-lawyer-long-dangerous-anti-lgbt-history/
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 2445
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/19/2017 8:59:11 PM

Msg: 2456
you haven't a clue who I voted for, I never said.

You voted for Hillary? Who would've thunk it? No wonder you still remember her fondly
 N2U16
Msg: 2446
Run from the Liberal Herd!
Posted: 6/19/2017 9:04:10 PM
Just a random thought but when does the Walking Dead start with new episodes?

I feel like I’ve watched a preview!
 Jo van
Msg: 2447
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/20/2017 1:40:48 AM

Are you unable to disseminate information?

Forumslady....can not follow posts and disseminate information. Just likes to interject her opinion as supreme. Hahaha!

That's twice now, you've used a word which you clearly don't know the meaning of.
While simultaneously accusing someone else of being stupid.

Bet nobody had ever accused YOU of being...."the sharpest tool in the shed"!

Hahaha! :D

Priceless!
It's no wonder you think Trump is "clever," now we know you don't know the meaning of commonly used words.

vvvv Lol! Ms. Dee! Many have mistaken my kindness for weakness. No worries! I got this. :)

I've never seen any displays of "kindness", you're clearly an individual completely devoid of compassion, but your own stupidity is definitely a "weakness".

(Any words which you can't understand; you can look them up! )

It's like watching "the Three Stooges".
Carry on.
 vlad dracul
Msg: 2448
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/20/2017 2:17:28 AM
Oor jo
"That's twice now, you've used a word which you clearly don't know the meaning of.
While simultaneously accusing someone else of being stupid."

Wow man you are now part of the off topic gang led by gangsta poster ice t(bag). This is in fact most chucklesome to read. All was well with the forum gang and my pal kj. Until..........

"Priceless!
It's no wonder you think Trump is "clever," now we know you don't know the meaning of commonly used words."

Yep kj because you support president the donald all has changed. I remember the old days when the position of potus was held sacred by some posters on here. How things change when your horse gets slapped in an election eh?

Keep up the good work kj and piss them off everyday. You know it makes sense.

On topic
Is there any more news about the mad muslim cleric in dearborn michigan who was named as someone who helped radicalise a mad muslim who was part of the murderous death squad in london?
 Kj521
Msg: 2449
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/20/2017 3:41:39 AM
"That's twice now, you've used a word which you clearly don't know the meaning of.
While simultaneously accusing someone else of being stupid."

"Priceless!"

Wow! That's it? That's all you got? Guess I'm doing better than I thought here! :D

Okay.....just for you, Mr. Jovan.....I will replace it with a better word. (<-----act of kindness) :)

A big...beautiful...word! A word that has the magical power to mean anything and be used anywhere!

And....and....all courtesy of our wonderful POTUS Trump....You guessed it!

COVFEFE!!! Yay!!! Don'tcha just love it? :)))

Now.....stop being mad about the "All stereotypes are bad and unnecessary " thingy. I really did not want to call you out on that. I truly did not. In fact, as I recall I quite nicely gave you a couple of opportunities to walk it back. (<----another act of kindness). But alas.....not only did you dig yourself in deeper....but forced me to correct your ignorance through further pursuant posts. I didn't feel good about it, though. :/

There is no shame in being wrong. Pride goeth before the fall and all that jazz! :)

Just havin' a bit of fun, Vlad. :)

As to your "On topic"....have read much on that, lately. But you know how it goes...the MSM likes to bury, as quickly as possible, anything that is not in accordance with the Globalist agenda. :/
 deetristate
Msg: 2450
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/20/2017 3:42:00 AM
Not a sound, Vlad. Last I read was that he was "missing" or "in hiding."

""""Ahmad Musa Jibril left his home in Dearborn, Michigan, so quickly he left his sandals on the deck.

His sister and mother, who live nearby, have also gone into hiding, the MailOnline reported.

Videos posted by Jibril online, in which he preached radical Islam, are believed to have helped inspire Khuram Butt, one of the three jihadis who killed eight people and injured 48 in London Bridge and Borough Market.""""""

You tube is coming under fire for not taking down his videos but quickly removing videos that speak against what he is preaching.
One commentator believed that he would have been arrested a long time ago if he was preaching like that in Great Britain.

I don't know. Westerners allow a lot of things that are toward their demise.

I believe that it is self hatred and a death wish of a lot of westerners.

But now. based on several posts here, I am wondering whether it is just naked fear of muslims.
("We don't want to take steps to protect ourselves because it will just make them really mad")

Here is an opinion piece on one skirmish with youtube:

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/448358/youtube-censorship-conservatives-banned-not-jihadists
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America