Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Jo van
Msg: 2451
Muslim in AmericaPage 99 of 123    (83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123)

Wow! That's it? That's all you got? Guess I'm doing better than I thought here! :D

Nope.
Just amused by the irony of you calling someone stupid, while displaying your own ignorance.
And as you're so fond of stereotypes; any more news on the white, "christian" terrorist, who targeted "muslims" with his van?
Will the "MSM" tell us who "inspired" him?

Btw.....don't call on Jesus to help you, now. You have already renounced and denounced Him. You are on your own

Is that what they "teach" you?
-That the "zombie jesus" only looks after you, if you "worship" him, and his big, sky-pixie daddy?
Sounds like a fear-inspired "belief" to me.

Only 31% of the world's population follows some form of "christianity", are the other 69% "on their own"?
Where was the "zombie jesus" when all those hundreds of thousands of children were being raped and abused by "his special chosen disciples"??
Where was he when his "church leaders" , including the then "pope", were covering it up?
Was he watching?
Did he encourage it?
As your whole religion is based on the rape of a 12-year-old "virgin", by an alleged sky-pixie, it wouldn't surprise me?

The continued insistence that these ridiculous myths are "true" are behind the establishment of the religious theme park, in the former Palestine.
Where "believers" have murdered the inhabitants for simply doubting their claimed "right" to the land, allegedly "given" to them by the same 'rapey' sky-pixie, some 2-3,000 years before.
irrational "beliefs" lead to irrational actions.

But, as my old, and elderly Latin Teacher used to say:"A nod's as good as a wink, to a village pump".
Or is that another "stereotype"?
Have a nice day.
 Kj521
Msg: 2452
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/20/2017 5:06:17 AM
"Where was the "zombie jesus" when all those hundreds of thousands of children were being raped and abused by "his special chosen disciples"??"

Here is the root of your anger with God. Not gonna lie....it's a tough one to reconcile in our very limited human brains. But as I said before....your anger gives me hope for you.

Have a blessed day, Mr. Jovan. :)
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 2453
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/20/2017 6:15:41 AM
Those of you who support Comrade Trump, and think what you are doing is pissing people off, you are sadly sorely mistaken. We’re laughing at you not with you.
 triblata
Msg: 2454
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/20/2017 7:23:09 AM
Yep, you got it JK...there is almost no doubt the guy was raped multiple times by a priest somewhere. I've actually had significant experience in cases where children are raped....and it causes lots of significant mental issues, all manifested by Herod Jovan. He likely never got the help he needed...too late for him now.

But even recognizing there is a cause for his being totally fuked up going back to his being a multiple rapee, I still hold him accountable for being the piece of shit person he is. Many have traumas in childhood. Some get beyong their traumas, others like Herod, allow those traumas to ruin their lives. Very sad.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2455
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/20/2017 7:52:11 AM

Yep, you got it JK...there is almost no doubt the guy was raped multiple times by a priest somewhere. I've actually had significant experience in cases where children are raped....and it causes lots of significant mental issues, all manifested by Herod Jovan. He likely never got the help he needed...too late for him now.

So what experience do you have when children that where raped other than your strange fascination with bringing up child rape at any chance you can?
 triblata
Msg: 2456
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/20/2017 8:13:49 AM
Honestly Frank, it's none of your fuking business. KJ can probably guess though.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2457
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/20/2017 8:23:57 AM

Honestly Frank, it's none of your fuking business. KJ can probably guess though.

Cool story bro, so you are saying you just made that part up.

Either way I will take a guess, you are a troll who likes to make sh*t up and then when you get called on it you pretend that it is no one’s business.
 triblata
Msg: 2458
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/20/2017 9:07:51 AM
We ain't bros..facts are neither cool nor stories....and a guy who constantly shows a complete inability to rely on actual evidence before talking out of his azz is entitled to nothing. Prove to me you have an intellect greater than a hamster and we'll talk..maybe.
 Jo van
Msg: 2459
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/20/2017 9:53:31 AM

Here is the root of your anger with God.

Nope.
"God(s)" doesn't/don't exist.
I'm no more "angry" at "gods" than I am angry at "orks"..

Not gonna lie....it's a tough one to reconcile in our very limited human brains

Only because your self-imposed cognitive dissonance prevents you from seeing the obvious.
--That the people who "teach" this shit are sick pedos, who chose the job because of easy access to children, who's gullible, and trusting parents were "groomed" to hand over their own innocent children to men in long black dresses, who "preached" "celibacy", but were the very worst sorts of perverts.

-They also claimed to have been "specially chosen" by "god", and to be "most directly" in communication with him.
-That only leaves two possibilities:
1/. "God" exists, and he must therefore have approved of their behaviour.
2/. "God" is just a myth.
I'm only angry at people, and their stupidity.

I know it's difficult for you religious types to comprehend, but you don't actually have to have been raped as a child, yourself, to be disgusted and angry about it.
It's perfectly possible to still be repulsed by behaviour, even if you haven't been directly a "victim" of that sort of behaviour.
Eg.,
I was never raped as a child. (Although I was once a child)
I've never been a woman, and so, have never been raped as a woman either, but I still object.
I've never been blown up by a religious person, but I still object.
I've never been shot, or "held-up" by someone with a gun, but I still object.
See?

But as I said before....your anger gives me hope for you.

See above.
Part of your delusion is that unless a person "worships" the "zombie jesus", then they can't be "good people",
As I pointed out, 69% of the people alive today, don't.
It's perfectly possible to lead good happy lives, and to have a high 'moral standards", without prostrating yourself before imaginary deities, and mumbling mantras.
(Or his alleged "illegitimate" offspring, the produce of his alleged rape, after he'd disseminated himself into that 12-year-old "virgin". )

You repeatedly show your own "character", by the obvious way you take delight in trolling people, with trump's victory.
You like that that makes people angry.
That's your "revenge", and your only entertainment.
Sad.
Deep down inside, you're just a nasty piece of work.
Like Hawking Jnr, I too have no "hope" for your salvation.

As I've said before, but not in these terms:
"People who believe these sorts of far-fetched myths,

are also likely to believe in the myths of.......
Trump.

You're a 10 on the "gullibility scale".
Don't suppose you'd be interested in a nice secondhand bridge.
Actually, never mind.
Even if I had a fake bridge, I wouldn't sell it to you, on principle..
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2460
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/20/2017 10:02:35 AM

We ain't bros..facts are neither cool nor stories....

K bro.

and a guy who constantly shows a complete inability to rely on actual evidence before talking out of his azz is entitled to nothing.

Now now, no need to be so hard on yourself.

Prove to me you have an intellect greater than a hamster and we'll talk..maybe.

K.

There are no invisble men in the sky.
 triblata
Msg: 2461
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/20/2017 10:05:33 AM
^^^^Herod Jovan.... If you aren't one fuked up guy... then I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn. And the question is why you are so angry and fuked up. Personally, when you say you were never raped, I think you are lying. You are far, far too obsessed with rape of children not to have been raped yourself...that is your favorite subject.... that and your contempt for Jews....or possibly, your own children have been raped back when you were a practicing Catholic.

You see, normal people just don't give a damn if other people are religious. No skin off their noses. And normal people don't hold it against the Catholic religion itself that there are pedophiles serving as Priests.

But you are far from Normal.... and the fact that you think you are normal is further evidence of just how fuked up you are... just as Trump does not recognize his own mental illness, you don't recognize yours.

Get Help Herod.....you need it badly.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2462
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/20/2017 10:19:36 AM

^^^^Herod Jovan.... If you aren't one fuked up guy... then I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn. And the question is why you are so angry and fuked up. Personally, when you say you were never raped, I think you are lying. You are far, far too obsessed with rape of children not to have been raped yourself...that is your favorite subject.... that and your contempt for Jews....or possibly, your own children have been raped back when you were a practicing Catholic.

Checks user history and see that triblata is the one who seems obsessed with child rape.

Though that is typical for most child abusers as they tend to spend most of thier time pointing the fingers at others when in reality it is them.

So step right up and take you place with the Ted Haggarts of the world.

You see, normal people just don't give a damn if other people are religious. No skin off their noses. And normal people don't hold it against the Catholic religion itself that there are pedophiles serving as Priests.

So I guess that means you are not normal.

But you are far from Normal.... and the fact that you think you are normal is further evidence of just how fuked up you are... just as Trump does not recognize his own mental illness, you don't recognize yours.

Irony alert.
 chameleonf
Msg: 2463
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/20/2017 10:22:55 AM

Take this statement further re the thread topic: You see, normal people just don't give a damn if other people are Muslims/Islamic. No skin off their noses. And normal people don't hold it against the Islamic religion itself that there are terrorists committing terrorist acts who state, "We do our duty of fighting for the sake of the religion of Allah". Apparently there are a lot of abnormal people out there then, many on this board, because they, in fact, do hold it against the Islamic religion (Muslims). Having said that, it goes again to the fact that religion of any kind is hidden behind to either excuse or perform atrocious acts, regardless if people feel some form of need to believe that myth and legend is fact.
 funchesf
Msg: 2464
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/20/2017 10:39:02 AM

Posted By: Kj521
Sweet Jesus! And Mother Mary!

Give me the strength (or Walts solution) to deal with the crazy people of this World! :)

oh oh ...sounds like someone becoming radicalized
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 2465
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/20/2017 11:00:00 AM

oh oh ...sounds like someone becoming radicalized

That’s the end result of drinking the Orange Kool-Aid!
 deetristate
Msg: 2466
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/20/2017 11:03:33 AM
No one cares if someone is muslim. Otherwise, where would my sons get their hair cut or I get that great lamb lunch, etc., etc.
(Are we back to leftists seeing the word "all" where it isn't? )
Now the radicals and people who told us that they will infiltrate refugees and immigrants with radicals, particularly from countries where a background check is unreliable because the records are unreliable?
And people law enforcement knows are problems and imams radicalozing people under our noses?

Different story.
 triblata
Msg: 2467
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/20/2017 11:18:40 AM
"Having said that, it goes again to the fact that religion of any kind is hidden behind to either excuse or perform atrocious acts, regardless if people feel some form of need to believe that myth and legend is fact."

The huge majority of people do not commit atrocious acts in the name of religion, Muslim or not.
 triblata
Msg: 2468
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/20/2017 11:26:01 AM
"oh oh ...sounds like someone becoming radicalized"

Oh oh, it rained today, so we must have a full moon tonight.

LOLTrump
Msg: 2469
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/20/2017 11:29:28 AM

And people law enforcement knows are problems and imams radicalozing people under our noses?

Different story.

jesus camp

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0486358/

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 chameleonf
Msg: 2470
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/20/2017 11:30:26 AM

No one cares if someone is muslim. Otherwise, where would my sons get their hair cut or I get that great lamb lunch, etc., etc.

Apparently many do care if someone is Muslim and do believe there should be a ban, specifically Trump before he got his knuckles rapped re his "travel ban". As for your sons getting their hair cut or a lamb lunch...many believe that immigrants (legal, illegal, refugees), period, are taking jobs out from under good ol' American's. If those Muslims can cut hair and give you a great lamb lunch that you can't seem to get without them, perhaps it speaks to the lack of education, innovation and laziness of the home grown population that complains their jobs are being "stolen" by those bad ol' "feriners", Muslim or not.
 Jo van
Msg: 2471
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/20/2017 11:40:57 AM
Our latest terrorist certainly cared about who was a "muslim", he said: "I want to kill all Muslims”

Funny, I haven't seen any reports about what religion he is. That's normally the first thing they try to establish, when they suspect terrorists.
I suspect he was a "christian terrorist".
(Apparently, stereotypes are encouraged. )

I did find this though:

Osborne also appears to have a Twitter account, which he has never used to send his own tweets, instead monitoring 32 other users, including Paul Golding and Jayda Fransen, the leaders of the far right party Britain First. Its mission statement states: “We will restore Christianity as the bedrock and foundation of our national life as it has been for the last one thousand years.”

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/19/finsbury-park-attack-suspect-named-as-cardiff-resident-darren-osborne

Which is sort of "conclusive".
That's what the fvckwit coward who stabbed and shot a five foot tall, unarmed woman, also shouted, and gave as his "name", in court.

That's the thing about such religious people: they don't think it through.
A thousand years ago, we had infant mortality of 25%, average life exclectancies of about 35, and I could stab you if you looked at me "funny".
And a very strong possibility that you'd be married off to your own sister.

The past was pretty fvcked-up.
Religions seem determined to try and 'turn back the clock', and to end progress.

Religions:
Killing people since "gods" were first invented.
Just say no.
 triblata
Msg: 2472
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/20/2017 1:32:08 PM

Religions seem determined to try and 'turn back the clock', and to end progress

Do you have any evidence that religions are determined to try and "turn back the clock" and to [end progress] ?

I didn't think so.

You and Lolidiot have lots in common.....spouting stuff out of your rear ends. Very sad.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 2473
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/20/2017 2:04:49 PM

Do you have any evidence that religions are determined to try and "turn back the clock" and to [end progress]?

Well I guess you have never heard of the dark ages or even understand that the very foundations of 99.9% of all religions is that their book is 100% correct and can never be questioned.

Ergo, religions is literally anti-progress by it's very nature.

I didn't think so.

Are you and john the same person, or are you just both the type of retard that asks a question and then pretends that no one could answer it?

Though maybe that is because you have an invisible friend, so you are used to talking to yourself.

You and Lolidiot have lots in common.....spouting stuff out of your rear ends. Very sad.

Yes it is sad that people constantly need to explain things to you like you are 6 years old.
 Jo van
Msg: 2474
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/20/2017 2:42:43 PM

Do you have any evidence that religions are determined to try and "turn back the clock"

In the former Palestinian state, they turned the clock back 2,000 years, and based their "claim" to the land on that.
Their objections to gay marriage.
Their objections to Stem Cell Research.
Their objections to gender equality in their own organisations.
Their unhealthy obsessions with "virgins".
Their whacky superstitions regarding meat, shellfish etc.
Their objections to contraception.
Or abortions. (Despite 25% or more of conceptions being aborted "naturally", - or by their own distorted logic:"acts of God" )

How much evidence do you need?
The fact that the "newest" of their three different sets of "holy books" was written 1400 years ago?
-And the oldest, about 3,000 years ago.
These are the "rules" they still wish to impose on everyone.
-Because they think "that's what god wants".

And then, there's all the killing.
How many thousands, or tens of thousands, or millions of dead people are needed, before religious people start proving they're "peaceful"??

"Zionists" have killed millions who disagreed with their mythology and ridiculous "claims" to the land.
"Christians" have spread their religion by force, since the romans first adopted it, and long after that.
"Witch finders" still execute people in some parts of the world.
Then there's all those "exorcisms", where parents torture their own children to death, because of their superstitious belief in "demons".

Does any of that sound like "progress"??
Religions have been holding back scientific progress since Copernicus, Galileo, and Darwin.

I didn't think so.

You didn't "think" at all, obviously, or you wouldn't have asked such a ridiculous, and easily-answered question.
What do you need?
Dates?
Pictures?

Look at any of those nodding religiotards, with little boxes tied to their heads, and curly ringlets, and then tell me they look like they're embracing progress.
(Btw, "Herod" built the "second temple" allegedly, the remnants of the wall which they nod at. He was a complete religiotard. Learn something. Anything. )
What a doofus.
 triblata
Msg: 2475
Muslim in America
Posted: 6/20/2017 4:12:31 PM

Do you have any evidence that religions are determined to try and "turn back the clock"

I didn't think you could prove it.. .thanks for proving it.

In the former Palestinian state

No such thing.

they turned the clock back 2,000 years

One of the most advanced countries in the world in science, technology and health... a pharma industry second only to the US. Turning a desert into a highly advanced society is hardly going backwards.

Their objections to gay marriage.
Their objections to Stem Cell Research.
Their objections to gender equality in their own organisations.
Their unhealthy obsessions with "virgins".
Their whacky superstitions regarding meat, shellfish etc.
Their objections to contraception.
Or abortions.

Hardly any religious I know believe in any of this....and those who do disagree base their beliefs more on morality than religion...you lose again. . . besides has nothing to do with going backwards or turning the clock back.

how much evidence do you need?

How about some.

The fact that the "newest" of their three different sets of "holy books" was written 1400 years ago?
-And the oldest, about 3,000 years ago.

Has what to do with turning the clock back and stopping progress?

These are the "rules" they still wish to impose on everyone.

Any evidence they choose to impose their customs on anybody? Or do people who choose to follow the traditions do so voluntarily... and what has this to do with turning the clock back and stopping progress?

-Because they think "that's what god wants".

How do you know what they think... tradition is good for tradition sake.. tribalism... belonging... something you don't believe in... but that is because you are a mental case. And what has this to do with turning the clock back and stopping progress?

And then, there's all the killing.

What does most killing in the world have to do with religion. When did most of the killing in the world ever have anything to do with religion, with the exception of the leftist trash killing the religious because they didn't believe in their religions?

How many thousands, or tens of thousands, or millions of dead people are needed, before religious people start proving they're "peaceful"??

You can start with proving the religious are responsible for the deaths of thousands, tens of thousand or millions instead of pulling figures out of your azz... and what has this to do with turning the clock back?

"Zionists" have killed millions who disagreed with their mythology and ridiculous "claims" to the land.

Millions? there is something seriously, seriously wrong with you. Besides, all countries defend themselves... and what has this to do with turning the clock back?

"Christians" have spread their religion by force, since the romans first adopted it, and long after that.

Can you tell me how Christians in modern times are trying to turn the clock back? Believing what they believe is not trying to turn the clock back or stop progress.

"Witch finders" still execute people in some parts of the world.

You are one fuked up guy talking out of your azz.

Then there's all those "exorcisms", where parents torture their own children to death, because of their superstitious belief in "demons".

Only among the mentally ill... a group you belong to. Nothing to do with religion, and nothing to do with religions wanting to turn the clock back.

all you have done with your post is proven you are a nut who pulls purported facts out of your rear end. You have proven religion as responsible for none of this, nor have you proven the religious are against progress or want to turn the clock back. So Some religious think abortion is immoral. Boo Hoo for you....because they don't agree with the morality or lack thereof of leftist trash.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America