Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > The Older the Guy The More they Are Jerks or is it Me?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 51
view profile
History
The Older the Guy The More they Are Jerks or is it Me?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
^^^ Aaaw; what's the matter? No-one will tell you what her new one is? Maybe she'll tell you herself one day. I understand she's a little tied up at the moment.
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 52
view profile
History
The Older the Guy The More they Are Jerks or is it Me?
Posted: 1/31/2017 2:34:19 PM
whatsamattababy

The older guys cant put out, that is the problem lol!

Most people work on their issues in life if they are real about themselves and in my experience can change a lot and mature. Some jerks are born that way and remain that, I just avoid them.
 Perspektiv
Msg: 53
There is a jerk in this thread and we know who it is.
Posted: 2/20/2017 11:55:43 AM
Maturity and age, are two very different things. Just saying.
 matthew832016
Msg: 54
Posted: 2/22/2017 12:57:19 AM
As I descend into my mid-thirties in June, I come to the following facts about getting older:

1) I can retire in 20 years if I skip marriage and kids.
2) I can retire in 20 years if I skip marriage and kids.
3) I can retire in 20 years if I skip marriage and kids.

We aren't ***holes due to older age. We're just more fiscally conservative.
 RefinedRibbon
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 4/21/2017 1:39:26 PM
You think that a man being older he would come with manners. In the 50s in College men where required to be taught to be a gentlemen. Manners are a must a Guy should be firm women are sensitive creatures we try are best to freshen up we got it more hard then them beauty is a pain. But know one should be rude to you making a video for them or get a piece of paper write your username on the paper and send it with the date so he knows. I know I have light skin some lighting looks yellow so I have to change the wind-light on the camera on my phone. A really good app for wind light to get your real looks I use photowonder so shows me reral features in the light.
 ready4u182
Msg: 56
Posted: 6/9/2017 3:33:55 AM
Is pof, what were you expecting?
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 6/9/2017 7:59:46 PM
^ ^ ^ ^ OH you have noooo idea what the OP was expecting! All this, that and then some!
Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > The Older the Guy The More they Are Jerks or is it Me?