Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Who is the moron who puts the random pics of women up on top of the m      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Whisky_River
Msg: 50
Who is the moron who puts the random pics of women up on top of the message page?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
welcome back MoonBeamer....wth??

Couldn't stay away eh......
 moonbeamlover1
Msg: 51
Who is the moron who puts the random pics of women up on top of the message page?
Posted: 11/21/2016 8:30:42 AM
thanks whiskey and nope...

threads like this can brighten a dreary day. had to eventually come back lol

and it is weird why in forum the pics they show on top do indeed all happen to be women. do they think we all turn lesbian in here or something?
 rearguard*2
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Who is the moron who puts the random pics of women up on top of the message page?
Posted: 11/21/2016 12:56:30 PM
Actually, the pics are quite random unless you log in. Amazingly, POF can't tell your sex or preferences if it doesn't know who you are. A real limitation.

On the other hand, if you do log in, all you get are the pics of those you already dated and were rejected by.....
 BBWloverIsHere
Msg: 53
Posted: 11/21/2016 10:29:58 PM
Dude, I know you're trolling but I totally agree, I wish POF gave us an option to block people with a single click like facebook... I'm really f....ing sick of the sex change "trans" weirdos, I don't want to even look at them.
 underherwares
Msg: 54
Posted: 3/21/2017 11:55:41 PM
yes! I no longer have to say that, thanks
Man.
 Grateful_Heart_
Msg: 55
Posted: 3/22/2017 2:42:20 PM
Wow, you all are tough! This is actually one of the funniest threads on here. Not sure what happened to the OP but guess he was looking for some sympathy. Glad to see him obtain a free education though I doubt any of it sunk in.
 NoxzemaWA
Msg: 56
Posted: 3/24/2017 10:11:36 AM
Haha, I always see women from New Jersey on top of the forums. If I browse the forums on my phone, then it's local women.
 Cynderella
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 3/27/2017 12:33:57 AM
Tounge pics kinda turn me on
 Nestaron
Msg: 58
Posted: 3/27/2017 5:59:37 AM
I think their great until I click one and the girl is like 19. Thing I say dang it I keep forgetting those dont follow parameters.
 Cdan1957
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 3/27/2017 6:41:05 AM
Tounge? I am assuming your spelling of that was tongue in cheek.
 gtomustang
Msg: 60
Posted: 3/27/2017 7:29:49 AM
unless she meant this:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tonge

personally, I like the photos b/c I live in a small state. its a game to see how many I can click on before I get moved to another state. Only gotten to Joisey and Pennie so far. Hey, ya know why Joisey's got all the toxic waste dumps and California all the lawyers? Cali got first dibs.
 IMayBeCrazy_But
Msg: 61
Posted: 3/29/2017 9:32:40 AM

Our calculations indicate the women displayed on your "user experience" are the "hottest" for which you are qualified.
Also, our calculations indicate your actual height is 5'5.5", NOT the 5'8" height you claim.
We will be making this correction to your profile during the next maintenance and upgrade period

cooldog65
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Posted: 3/29/2017 9:52:51 AM

I think their great until I click one and the girl is like 19.

That's how I run across the young and nude profiles. Doesn't bother me since I was about 30 years older than the strippers that gave me lap dances on my last birthday!
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Who is the moron who puts the random pics of women up on top of the message page?