Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > What is your prediction for next 4 years?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 razors_edge55
Msg: 26
view profile
History
What is your prediction for Congress?Page 2 of 31    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31)
Ouija ,,,"a funny thing happend on the way to the white house " LMAO,,,,,,,
crap,,, I did that play ,,,
even more funny with the recount ,,,now that would be ????
 loveisatemple
Msg: 27
What is your prediction for Congress?
Posted: 11/29/2016 6:46:37 AM
The election is about “us vs them”, divide and conquer, white supremacist vs "the other". There are some of all colors who truly aren’t threatened by equality, and many who are.

Why be equal. It's not fair, they need to stay dominant, even though White European culture dominating is irrelevant. The census points to Whites becoming a minority, which threatens many of them but it's what is happening. They are dying off and not reproducing.

Trump supporters chose him because they want these actions: target the scapegoats (the non white, the poor, immigrants) for every ill. Trump goes along with this to distract you from the fact he wants to bankrupt the nation for his gain, and that of his 1 percent, but he has no personal doctrine other than his unending narcissism.

His base wants to starve and kill off, "cleanse" the impoverished undesirables, stop women from aborting, promote abstinence, deport Mexicans, Muslims, be bellicose to other nations, make gays stop marrying and being so out, promote Christianity (though that is hard to believe that still exists) ...maybe " bring back jobs to the US", though many Americans are not going to do factory work. These type of people and values are dying off though, truly a last gasp.

In reality, any tiny tax break to the middle and lower class from cuts (if it comes) will be offset by higher healthcare costs, higher costs on everything now that the slave labor is gone and we funnel money to the military, the INS, the NSA, protecting the border and deporting immigrants.

We will have more crime, a police state, more surveillance and no privacy will exist. We will be wiretapped and monitored like other tyrannical governments spying on its citizens.

In the interest of "keeping us safe" (just an excuse for keeping tabs on those who oppose, and expose him), he will have overreach of power, and Trumpland want him to do so. The internet may change unless he is stopped.

He wants a closed internet like North Korea, screw free speech, freedom of press. It appears Trump has no clue what a democracy is, what civil liberties are, what human rights are because he appears to want to be a dictator, and his Trumpists want to be dictated to.

"On the other hand...
I do see more people being hired in the federal government (particularly in the IRS and in DHS/Customs & Immigration).
I do see more spending on military and less... a lot less... on diplomacy.'

Are we interested in being N. Korea, living in a police state and surveiled by Big Brother?
He now may have Giuliani (who has the experience running a police state, defunding human rights commissions so there is no redress for violations) and Petraeus who wants to spy on every aspect of our lives.

Having all our money funneled to policing the “illegals” (if corporations did not employ them for slave labor, this problem would have never existed, but they wanted the cheap goods and services provided by their slave labor, yet love to scapegoat and begrudge healthcare to the slave classes. Prices are going to go up, even if you don’t round them all up. A police state is very costly to run.) your quality of life will be lesser than today, but making "the other" suffer, makes it all worthwhile.

Punitive actions, so that the environment reflects your values...does that improve your bottom line, way of life, surrounding yourself with those like you, by killing off the opposition? These are simply distractions that makes the news (such progress, kill enemies who threaten your way of life), while Trump makes his deals screwing over you, the environment, our democracy. Tyranny is nothing to be concerned about.

"We live in interesting times and strategic places.

ETA: I am hopeful about the future. I expect to live beyond his presidency (whether he goes for 4 or 8 years). I expect the United States to remain a world leader. I expect that this will be an interesting ride - perhaps even enjoyable at times."

Enjoyable?? I don't know about the US being a world leader with this clueless, greed monger. How can he deal with N. Korea, Russia, China, any nation ?How will he respond to aggression?

We can expect him to bankrupt our nation just like Bush did. We know about him, and do not need to predict, about the records of his cabinet. Facts don't sway his base. They like the propaganda they are fed, and it will be tastier the more Trump manipulates the media, and limits a free press.

He will break laws and become paranoid and secretive, spy on the "disloyal", overreach his authority and undermine civil liberties and human rights laws (he believes in torture, he said).

The environment will be destroyed in the interest of business-he wants to do away with the EPA (but his Trumpists find this genius), no concern for future or present generations, or the planet.

It's like saying Kim Jong Un took power, and just having a positive attitude, one can rise above .

"I do not expect Trump will be a president deemed 'great' or even 'good' by history but really am not that concerned. Would I like to be unexpectedly pleased? Yes, I'd love it but will prepare for hard times. You know, just in case."

In case? I believe those that voted him in (and the rest of us) will suffer significantly, just not as much as their scapegoats. They will have their white male figurehead, and watch his lavish lifestyle. It will be enough.

Somehow, this seems to satisfy them whilst they worship the 1 percent. It has been so since Reagan and Bush. He is not going to improve their lives a bit, just punish those targets of scapegoating that threaten, by being different.

He will make Trumpets validated somehow, even if nothing improves for them, like all dictators, until one day he crosses a line for them. They can continue to pipe dream of being in the 1 percent one day. Trump University. Who was stupid enough to sign up for that?
 Maleman999
Msg: 28
Posted: 11/29/2016 8:06:53 AM

In reality, any tiny tax break to the middle and lower class from cuts (if it comes) will be offset by higher healthcare costs, higher costs on everything now

But if you're rich enough, you don't have to pay any taxes. It's funny how Trump doesn't see a problem with that. Has there ever been any studies that says cutting corporate taxes, which is one of Trump's plans, actually create jobs, and enough jobs to offset the taxes the government doesn't get from corporations because of the tax breaks they get?

He wants a closed internet like North Korea, screw free speech, freedom of press.

I can see a person with a dictator mentality (like Trump) setting up a system where all e-mails, facebook accounts, and all other internet activities must go through a government server, so that if the government wants to check up on somebody, they can quickly and easily access the person's internet activities and data posted. No more having to get a search warrant to seize someone's computer or smartphone to go through it and see what's on it. Everybody's computer activities-current and past-can be checked and monitored from a government agency's office at the click of a mouse.

All Trump has to say to justify it, is say it's required to fight terrorism, and everybody will jump on the bandwagon to support it and say it's worth giving up personal freedom and privacy to fight the boogeyman. The government will always need an enemy to blame to justify any shady activities.
 gtomustang
Msg: 29
Posted: 11/29/2016 10:12:09 AM
Chump of course, isn't the first dictator to distract the hoi polloi with stories about the barbarians outside the gates. Hopefully he won't have to build a Ultimate Fighter collusiem with free bread in order to really distract us while his family loots the money making potential of being Prez. Boy, that used to only be bad sci fi movies for Ah-nold and the muscles from Brussels and their ilk. Now they may become our future reality.

Speaking of police states, GW Bush broke us all in. And hey, government hiring went up. Under Obama it went down. (I know people hate reading links, but I tried to bring up some interesting ones making interesting points for those who really want to make their own predictions)

http://www.businessinsider.com/government-employment-obama-vs-past-presidents-2014-6
http://prospect.org/article/how-bush-broke-government
https://thinkprogress.org/flabbergasted-rand-paul-learns-public-employment-decreased-under-obama-bd020e8ad3f9#.fw1kfdj2z
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/01/14/job-shifts-under-obama-fewer-government-workers-more-caregivers-servers-and-temps/

Chump and Bush have a lot in common, believe it or not, so you can make some educated guesses of what may happen next. One difference may be going after dose darn 'legals. Sheriff Joe Arpaio focused so much on this, he's accused of not focusing on other crimes:
https://thinkprogress.org/arizona-sheriff-joe-arpaio-failed-to-investigate-over-400-sex-crimes-including-molestations-of-dff22bc8e6b0#.lu86vuvv1

what if that happens across America? No doubt, plenty of white collar crimes are going to get "overlooked" in a Republican administration. Too bad, b/c they take more money away from the Trumpets trying to survive on a bank account, and obviously, the fines paid by Wall St help the coffers. But what about street crime, what if that gets overlooked in a pursuit of illegals? Maybe those "Sanctuary cities" will have lower crime rates as an ironic result? Of course that assumes a fascist isn't in charge of the LEOs. "Broken windows" policing requires cops not busy in the sweatshops, and hey, guess what about Guiliani's policy? It only works when crime goes down everywhere, including where it isn't used:

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/crime/2014/12/broken_windows_policing_doesn_t_work_it_also_may_have_killed_eric_garner.html

Trumpets love strong men and dictators? Even before Chump became "a thing", Rude Fooliani was saying too bad Obama couldn't be like Putin. So many Republicans have man love for Putin. Even NK gets respect for how it deals with problems. Seems like more prepping the masses for change. And what if Chump makes an enemies list, like Nixon? that sure can't turn out the same way, can it?

(HINT: did you forget when he publically outed Lindsey Graham's phone number? You wanna be on his list?)

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/11/08/omarosa-donald-trump-enemies-placed-list-lindsey-graham/93523010/

and, off on a tangent...what happens when Chump wants to spend on infrastructure but not raise taxes to pay for it? Ted Cruz loves to shut down government when he thinks the budget isn't balanced....is he going to sit on the sidelines or remember all the insults?
 deetristate
Msg: 30
Posted: 11/29/2016 12:44:48 PM
Dictator?

Lol....wait... Lol..OK ...

Findlove, you are correct.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 31
Posted: 11/29/2016 1:05:34 PM
well Dee, not a dictator, more a Humpty Dumpty
"As the incoming head of the federal government, Donald Trump's words matter.

When a president-elect advocates two blatantly illegal punishments for Americans engaged in free speech, as Trump did Tuesday morning, it is significant. Trump's unusual statement has an immediate impact on civic norms and the political climate, regardless of whether one views it as a ploy for attention or a deliberate step towards illegally cracking down on free speech.

"Nobody should be allowed to burn the American flag," Trump wrote on Twitter, "if they do, there must be consequences - perhaps loss of citizenship or year in jail!" "
 gtomustang
Msg: 32
Posted: 11/29/2016 1:12:41 PM
I'm going to give Chump some credit. I never liked the idea of state governments giving handouts to corporations so they will not take their jobs someplace else. All that means is the corporation gets 7 years of tax breaks and the employees keep paying property taxes and payroll taxes and sales tax (if the corp resells the raw materials it buys, it skips the resale tax). But what else does a local government have up its sleeve? Well, Chump is allegedly threatening Carrier's owner, United Technologies Corp. Play ball, or your government contracts dry up, and maybe Carrier gets slapped with EPA regulations

http://www.courant.com/business/hc-trump-carrier-20161128-story.html

of course, Chump said he wants to kill regulations, the Libertarians hate government interfering with the Almighty Free Market, and making laws about certain individuals (ie, corporations are people) does run into some interference, if memory serves. Then there is the major fly in the ointment--these are Pentagon contracts UTC has, and if anyone knows how to lobby Congress, its the military industrial complex. They spread their factories to numerous states, so if a project gets killed, jobs are lost everywhere, and in at least one state there will be someone running for office and needing some pork to bring home. Now, maybe this all goes public and Congress doesn't want to look like they are in UTC's pocket by rolling over and exposing their belly for a rub. Still, UTC can say, "oh, fine, keep the factory. Just double the number of airplane engines you get from us next time, and oh, we handle security stuff--you know what wall you want? well..." *rubs hands together*

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Technologies

so, we'll see how the sausage gets made, won't we? But hey, if Chump can pull this off, over and over again when a company wants to leave the US, then i'll have to give him his props. I don't think Trumpets will be happy with how the sausage has to get made, but I'll root for you guys to get your jobs back.
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 11/29/2016 7:53:44 PM
I am wary of making predictions. I will be watching with greatest interest, how the Republican Party, and the Republican Congress in particular, responds to Trump's ideas. Most of those people opposed him at least nominally, during the nomination process as well as the election itself. Many are now rushing in to make nice and gain favors from him, now that he surprised them all by winning. Will they set aside their long standing opposition to almost everything he has promised to do?

The only thing I suspect will be true, is that as always, everyone in positions of power everywhere, will pretend to believe all sorts of things, while pursuing pure self-interest at every turn.
 FullMoonGuy
Msg: 34
What is your prediction for next 4 years?
Posted: 11/29/2016 8:01:45 PM

I'm going to get older.
 CarefreeBeauty
Msg: 35
Posted: 11/30/2016 6:10:54 AM

I'm going to get older.

We should all be so lucky~
 dragonbytes
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 11/30/2016 10:41:18 AM
Prediction: Mitt Romney will become secretary of state, and in 4 years Trump will not want to run for a second term. Mitt will instead run for President. Trump won't get impeached and certainly won't quit.
 LGL1975
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 11/30/2016 11:55:02 AM
I predicted Trump would be president. It was obvious from the way all of the candidates pretended to hate Trump and singled him out as the "bad boy" of the republican party.

Mitt Romney will make a fine Secretary of State. Look how he goes from calling Trump a con man to praising his message of "unity" and "inclusion". That's the kind of two-faced lying creep you need covering your ass as president. Mitt makes lying Hillary look like an amateur.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 11/30/2016 1:03:39 PM

I predicted Trump would be president. It was obvious from the way all of the candidates pretended to hate Trump and singled him out as the "bad boy" of the republican party.

Not sure about your theory? Are you saying the other candidates didn't really want to be President and this was all an elaborate scheme to get people to vote for Trump?

And by other candidates, was Hillary in on the scheme to elect Trump?
 CarefreeBeauty
Msg: 39
Posted: 11/30/2016 2:04:10 PM

was Hillary in on the scheme to elect Trump?

About half way through the campaign I strongly suspected that Trump was in on a scheme to get Hillary elected by a landslide~All that garbage he was spouting and tweeting about would place Hillary in the spotlight as the 'obvious choice' for the next POTUS.

Oops. Guess that strategy backfired!

However, now that he has the job, I truly believe he is taking it quite seriously. Being POTUS is a pretty big deal---he does NOT want to go down in history as a 'loser' president, given his emphasis on 'winning'---therefore I believe he will surround himself with savvy advisors and use his native wit and wisdom to make this country better for everyone.

(whistling in the dark while walking past the cemetery...)
 gtomustang
Msg: 40
Hmm, Carrier is in Pence's state, why didn't he do this?
Posted: 11/30/2016 3:00:24 PM
well, the Presidental Daily Briefing sure gives him some insider info. But there is the irony, congress isn't supposed to hand contracts to businesses guilty of fraud, and there was that pesky case of FU, excuse me, Trump U. Guess settling it allows him to do those things like bill the SS for renting his house to do him the favor of protecting him, Still, it might be interesting to think that the GOP now has a new identity to consider: is it Big Government, or Small Government?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/johnmcquaid/2016/03/25/donald-trump-is-a-big-government-conservative-as-long-as-hes-in-charge/#9c4610613685

maybe his supporters don't agree with the idea that government is so bad a thing. And once again, welcome Republicans to Democrat thinking. Better late than never to come to the dark side.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-transition-20161130-story.html

"Yet the victory was largely symbolic. On an average day this year, the American workforce added six times as many jobs. Not only are the jobs saved a trifle for a U.S. economy adding an average of 181,000 jobs a month this year, but they are a tiny percentage of the 197,000 employees of United Technologies."

"The Carrier deal’s merits will depend heavily on specifics as well. Trump’s staff said Wednesday that Pence, WHO REMAINS GOVERNOR OF INDIANA AND HAS A HISTORY OF OFFERING ECONOMIC INCENTIVES to private industry, was heavily involved in negotiations with Carrier, which makes heating and cooling equipment. Pence’s office declined to answer questions."

>>>Thursday there may be a reveal of what Chump offered to Carrier and/or UTC. If Pence added some cream on top as governor, then Chump may be stuck repeating this magic trick. But hey, I'm still hoping for all you jobless Trumpets out there that this isn't a smoke and mirrors trick.
 junipermoon
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Hmm, Carrier is in Pence's state, why didn't he do this?
Posted: 11/30/2016 3:40:41 PM
within the next four years, i will have to decide if i should refer to he-who-must-not-be-named as 'the fuhrer' or as 'henry VIII.'

tough decision.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 11/30/2016 4:07:39 PM
Predictions are kind of tough. No one really knows especially regarding a future President who has no past history as far as Governmental experience goes. His only reference I see is hereditary wealth and ability to hire professional advisers to think for him.

Trump promised everything to everyone. On this line of bullcookies he then proceeded to play the media to his own advantage.
In the process he managed to insult or lie about anyone or anything that impeded his race to the Presidency.

And, this is what we elected??? Who knows, the stars may align in both Trump and everyones favor?

But, we'll never see this guys tax returns. They'll be sealed in that fictional wall he'll never build. But... it's OK because we won't have to pay for it.

OR WILL WE? Who knows? If nothing else Der Rumprident should keep us all on our toes...

And that is my prediction. This man is so unpredictable that he may just inspire more folks to pay attention and see what our leaders are doing. I will be watching anyhow....
 dragonbytes
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 12/4/2016 11:52:28 AM
Trump wants counties to pay more for defense protection.

Canada is getting off cheap with NATO, they are ranked 23 out of 28 countries, near the bottom of defense spending.

Canada ranks 23 out of 28 NATO countries on defense spending, they only spend 0.98% of their GDP on defense, we in the USA pay 3.2% of our GDP. Mexico is even lower, they pay only 0.7% of their GDP on defense.

Trump wants NATO countries to at least spend 2% of their GDP.

What do people think, should Canada and Mexico double defense spending, isn't that fair?
 gtomustang
Msg: 44
well, NATO may share our weapons development costs
Posted: 12/4/2016 12:34:45 PM
Its true, nations not near territory-hungry Russia or worried about world oil prices either don't see much need for NATO or figure the EU is going to have their own military, so, ehh. NATO's own website lists five active operations and missions: Afghanistan, Kosovo, counter-piracy off of East Africa, monitoring the Mediterranean, and supporting the African Union. How much does these locations affect the price of tea in Canada or Mexico? Of course, the more we pay, the more we get to dictate. More troops in Afganistan than we can afford might lower the amount of drugs coming thru classic passways like Kosovo (NATO doesn't play a drug busting role there)

"Only half the promised 5,000 policemen have arrived to join the peace operation in the province, which is now the main route for heroin flowing through some of the world's most troubled countries, Afghanisatan, northern Iran, the southern states of the Russian Federation, Azerbaijan, Turkey, Kosovo and into western Europe and the US"

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2000/mar/13/balkans

China wants the raw materials in Africa, so having NATO in there to keep any peace...well, apparently the Chinese should be paying for NATO, read the report:

http://www.friendsofeurope.org/security-europe/nato-china-africa/

or maybe not:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/nato-s-war-on-libya-is-directed-against-china-africom-and-the-threat-to-china-s-national-energy-security/26763

and of course there is the fact that NATO countries may have to share the cost of developing our weapons they can buy....gee, think THAT might be an issue?

"NATO has been experimenting with pooling and co-development arrangements through its Smart Defense program as a way to share costs and risks in developing and fielding new weapons systems.
As this Smart Defense initiative has gained traction, the US government has looked for ways to become involved, in part to assure the interoperability of alliance assets, and in part to make sure that the US defense industry remains a MAJOR PLAYER in the European defense market."

http://www.defensenews.com/story/defense/land/weapons/2015/02/04/nato-weapons-sales-stste-department/22871267/

meanwhile, we've just discovered Scalia was an idiot:

"The late Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia stressed that flag burning is protected by the Constitution — even if he doesn't think it should be.
In 1989, the Supreme Court handed down a decision in Texas v. Johnson, which found a man named Gregory Lee Johnson had a Constitutional right to burn the American flag during the Republican National Convention.
Scalia sided with the majority in that case, which found the First Amendment protects political expression like setting the stars and stripes on fire. That doesn't mean the 78-year-old justice likes flag desecration, but it's the justices' job to interpret the Constitution, not to pass moral judgment, Scalia has said repeatedly."

Guess Trump's idea of a great justice pick, had no clue about what the job of the justices was.

http://www.businessinsider.com/justice-scalia-flag-burning-trump-2016-11
 _babblefish
Msg: 45
Posted: 12/4/2016 12:41:50 PM

What do people think, should Canada and Mexico double defense spending, isn't that fair?

maybe. . . but

"The only threat to Canada is the United States. Since that invasion is unlikely, it would not make a lot of sense to invest in a huge military.

The most expensive items in a military is “lift capacity”, the ability to project your military onto foreign soil. Canada has very little of this because it doesn’t make sense. Most of the contributions from Canada are personnel and infantry. Those are the cheapest items on the list and that is what we usually contribute to NATO (plus a few planes here and there).

Overall, this means Canada spends very little.

As a rate Canada spends less than the NATO average. Maybe the question should be reworded to “why does NATO spend so much more than Canada?”. After all, every dollar spent on the military is not spent on making your cities better and getting you a job in the economy."
 dragonbytes
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Posted: 12/4/2016 12:55:00 PM

The most expensive items in a military is “lift capacity”, the ability to project your military onto foreign soil. Canada has very little of this because it doesn’t make sense. Most of the contributions from Canada are personnel and infantry. Those are the cheapest items on the list and that is what we usually contribute to NATO (plus a few planes here and there).

Overall, this means Canada spends very little.

As a rate Canada spends less than the NATO average. Maybe the question should be reworded to “why does NATO spend so much more than Canada?”. After all, every dollar spent on the military is not spent on making your cities better and getting you a job in the economy."

The reason Canada can spend so little is because they border the USA. That should be obvious.

I rather think the whole world could lower defense spending, and defense spending had been falling up to the 9/11 attacks, then spending moved up a lot but since 2010 spending has started a new downward trend.

I am addressing Trump's call for NATO countries to spend 2% of their GDP. Not sure how he can force others to spend more, and you are right, no one is going to invade Canada or Mexico with the USA protecting them and we would never let those two countries get taken over by those that are an enemy no matter what they do in their own defense.
 2ufo2
Msg: 47
Posted: 12/4/2016 3:19:10 PM
But as the ice melts at the North Pole - making northern transportation via ship more feasible and cheaper - there will be more neighbors to Canada's north.

Interesting times and all that...
 dragonbytes
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 12/4/2016 7:33:59 PM
forumreaderisall

When a president-elect advocates two blatantly illegal punishments for Americans engaged in free speech, as Trump did Tuesday morning, it is significant. Trump's unusual statement has an immediate impact on civic norms and the political climate, regardless of whether one views it as a ploy for attention or a deliberate step towards illegally cracking down on free speech.

"Nobody should be allowed to burn the American flag," Trump wrote on Twitter, "if they do, there must be consequences - perhaps loss of citizenship or year in jail!" "

With any luck we will once again have a Supreme Court that this topic can once again be addressed. Why is it people had so much more decency back in time. The 1907 court started it all off on the right foot and the 1968 Congress passed the Federal Flag Desecration Law. It wasn't until 1969 the loonies on the Supreme Court considered flag burning as a form of speech. Really? Merriam doesn't seem to agree and we need to quit redefining words to appease the scuzzballs that don't appreciate this country. Say all you want. Leave the matches at home.

Merriam Webster
Definition of speech
a : the communication or expression of thoughts in spoken words
b : exchange of spoken words : conversation
a : something that is spoken : utterance
b : a usually public discourse : address
a : language, dialect
b : an individual manner or style of speaking
: the power of expressing or communicating thoughts by speaking

So free speech doesn't include anything in print? Newspapers, forums, etc? Only the spoken word?
 Walts
Msg: 49
Posted: 12/5/2016 4:46:22 AM
^^^^ He's trying to simplify what "speech" means, not "free speech".

It's what people do when some decide to speak up, in ways that people don't want to hear or see. It's like when they tell you not to be "violent" when a gun is pointed at your head. Think North Dakota here.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 12/5/2016 7:27:25 AM

Make's me wonder what happens to a USA citizen that loses his citizenship then becomes stateless? Does he still have to pay income tax? You certainly cannot deport that person anywhere, he was born in the USA.

In our entire US history, has a native born US citizen ever been made stateless?
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > What is your prediction for next 4 years?