Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > What is your prediction for next 4 years?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LOLTrump
Msg: 701
Susan Rice will turn out to be nothing and we'll refocus on Trump-yikes!Page 29 of 31    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31)

The Democrat freak out has intensified with these new Susan Rice developments. Liberal Media (fake news) doesn’t wont to cover the story or are claiming racism and sexism lol

We got something here.....

Yep, you got Pizza gate part Deux.

Only a conservative would celebrate a scandal that involves them getting caught working with the Russians.

Reporter: "Hey I heard you got caught speaking with the Russians."

Conservatives: "Yeah, but it's ok cause we are going to claim that we are innocent because someone caught us without telling us they were listing to us first."

Reporter: "People would have to be retarded to get distracted by that?"

Conservatives: "Watch this."
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 702
Comrade Trump is the Lying King
Posted: 4/5/2017 7:29:16 AM

Msg: 705
There you go again Ll, deflector in chief. You may want to read the post again. Is and should rice be investigated...ABSOLUTELY. She has flip flopped on this matter and she lied a number of times about a video. YIKES!!!

Actually, you are the undisputed King Deflector in Chief.

First, you accuse her of breaking the law, but refuse to tell us what laws were broken. Now, you deny saying what you just said.

You are like Comrade Trump, saying one thing and then deny it.

John
Msg: 696

Laws were definitely broken, did Rice have anything to do with those laws that were broken???????

John
Msg: 700

Laws were broken, we just don't yet know....There were laws that were broken, we just need to see who did what.
 John252817
Msg: 703
Posted: 4/5/2017 7:34:37 AM
"Laws were definitely broken, did Rice have anything to do with those laws that were broken???????"

^^^^^^^^Yuppers, you quoted me correct Ll, deflector in chief. Thanks for copying my title for you, it is flattering. Maybe you can think up of a name all by your self?????

Read my lips Ll........."did Rice have anything to do with those laws that were broken"....Do you argue just to hear yourself argue and not really comprehend????? YIKES!!!!
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 704
Posted: 4/5/2017 7:50:49 AM

Msg: 710
"....Do you argue just to hear yourself argue and not really comprehend????? YIKES!!!!

Not really comprehending your own writing is yet another one of your traits.

John
Msg: 696

Laws were definitely broken, did Rice have anything to do with those laws that were broken???????

John
Msg: 700
Laws were broken, we just don't yet know....There were laws that were broken, we just need to see who did what.
 John252817
Msg: 705
Posted: 4/5/2017 8:21:07 AM
Ll said......"You accuse her of breaking the law, but cannot explain which law Susan Rice may have broken?"

^^^^^^ Are you ok Ll????? Where did I accuse her of breaking the law? I said laws were broken. And I went on to say "did Rice have anything to do with those laws that were broken" aaaannnnnddddddd "who did what". Read it ssssllllllooooowwwwwwlllllyyyyyyyy Ll
 Kj521
Msg: 706
Posted: 4/5/2017 8:30:01 AM
Mr. L2l....

I know which one! Ask me! Ask me!

Oh! I'm just gonna say it!

The one with "Spirit" !!!
 cotter
Msg: 707
view profile
History
Posted: 4/5/2017 8:31:27 AM
Message 703 ...
Llove ...
This is what happens when FoxNews brainwash their viewers with misinformation.

Yeah they have to keep the misinformation flowing as a distraction to cover up all the time they're spending settling sexual harassment law suits.

More wonderful behavior from the men of Trump's world ! Like I said before ... you gotta watch out for those guys who are Trump supporters ... eh? I think I've made my point well!

Message 706 ...
gto ...
They'll be blowing this horn for a long while, even if they didn't have so many scandals to divert from.

They need as many smoke bombs as they can get ...

LMAO .. it's the Trump Resistance Plan! the three D's: deflect, divert and distract.

Ouija2025
Msg: 708
Posted: 4/5/2017 8:38:51 AM
The POTUS blames Obama for the gassing? Hmm, same Trump that tweeted when Obama was Pres that no action should be taken against Bashar Assad when he crossed the red line before
The same Trump who banned Syrians indefinitely from the USA

The freaking World ought to be doing something instead of tweeting and moaning and groaning
 John252817
Msg: 709
Posted: 4/5/2017 8:47:36 AM
The Susan Rice story gets even more troubling....YIKES!!!! Good thing we have "videos"!!!!!

BeckyHT
Msg: 710
view profile
History
Trade vs. Politics
Posted: 4/5/2017 8:54:02 AM
Let’s look at China trade and Russian trade.

Fortune.com: U.S.-Russian trade relationship? There really isn’t one

“U.S. goods exports to Russia totaled just $11 billion in 2013, equivalent to less than 0.1% of U.S. GDP. U.S. goods imports from Russia totaled $27 billion, just under 0.2% of U.S. GDP.”
“By contrast, take a look at the United States' economic relationship with China. Unlike Russia, China is a very lucrative source for U.S. exports -- it constitutes a $300 billion market for U.S. firms if you combine both exports and sales in China by firms with U.S. investment, according to the Congressional Research Service. Total trade between China and the U.S. reached more than half a trillion dollars in 2013, a significant chunk of both countries' total economic output.”
Those numbers are three years old, but it hasn’t changed much.

Ask yourself:
1. What is it we, America, needs from Russia? Anything cheap that we can get from Russia?
2. What is it we, America, is getting from China? Just visit Walmart, American’s are getting a ton of cheap things from China. And also in the reverse, China get’s a lot from us.
So what is the solid good reason, you or I, need anything from Russia? Oil? No. Walmart items? No, we already have China. Cars? No. Road materials or house materials? No. So, what is there?
But does Russia need our products? Maybe.
Trade and politics are two different things. If you study the Chinese political view towards the world, you’ll get a whole different philosophy then if you study Russia’s political view. Two different cultures.
Politically, America could have a lot to lose politically if either Russia’s policies or Chinese policies were to take over America.

The only thing that lines up..at least to me...is the fact that Russia - under its current leadership - isn't of much use to Western capitalists. THAT'S the real problem.

No, I don’t see this as true. Putin isn’t saying no to Western capitalists. It’s our government that has had sanctions against Russia. Australia has sanctions against Russia. And why do you think America has sanctions against Russia? Is it for political reasons? Or for trade reasons? The answer, is it is for political reasons. Now, why is that? Could it be because our Intel community has been warning our government about Russia’s efforts against NATO countries? And do you think our Intel community’s warnings are open to the public?

For sure, Putin wants us all to forget that they invaded the Ukraine, a sovereign nation. Putin wants us to believe, ‘oh,it’s all ok.’

Yeah, it seems we ‘invaded’ Iraq, when I don’t believe we had justification. But do we intend to stay there ruling that country? No, I don’t think so.

Do you think Putin wouldn’t love to break up and weaken NATO?

If it isn’t a war on the ground, it is a war of political philosophical differences.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 711
Trade vs. Politics
Posted: 4/5/2017 9:17:14 AM

The POTUS blames Obama for the gassing? Hmm, same Trump that tweeted when Obama was Pres that no action should be taken against Bashar Assad when he crossed the red line before
The same Trump who banned Syrians indefinitely from the USA

Yep that is 100% correct.

tRump repeatedly told Obama to get out of Syria.

Obama went to Congress and asked should we get involved here? Congress refused to do anything.

Now tRump is attempting to blame Obama for doing what tRump wanted him to do.
 cotter
Msg: 712
view profile
History
What is your prediction for next 4 years?
Posted: 4/5/2017 10:12:10 AM
Well, this is probably going to be labeled as 'Fake News" ...

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/steve-bannon-removed-national-security-council-n742926
Steve Bannon Removed From National Security Council
by Peter Alexander and Kristen Welker

President Donald Trump has removed Steve Bannon, his chief strategist, from the National Security Council, according to a filing in the federal registry.

As part of the shakeup announced Wednesday, two officials were added back to the NSC's Principals Committee: the director of national intelligence, Dan Coats, and the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Gen. Joseph Dunford.

A senior White House official told NBC News that the changes were not the result of any "power struggle" within the administration.

Bannon was given a seat on the Principals Committee only as a check against then-National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, the official said. Now that Flynn is gone, Bannon is no longer needed in that role, the official said.

Another administration official said the changes were orchestrated by Flynn's replacement as NSA, H.R. McMaster, who was given authority to reorganize when he was brought on.

Bannon, a former executive for Breitbart News, had attended only one NSC meeting. He keeps his security clearance, according to the senior White House official.

Trump's decision in January to put Bannon, a political operative, on the NSC drew criticism from some lawmakers on both sides of the aisle, with Sen. John McCain, R.-Ariz., calling it a "radical departure."

There certainly is going to be a long list of pardons when all of this is over ...
 LOLTrump
Msg: 713
Posted: 4/5/2017 10:29:52 AM

Well, this is probably going to be labeled as 'Fake News" ...

Nah they will just keep repeating some derp in an attempt to deflect.

Most people are speculating that his is the result of a story that is going to break in the next day or two about Bannon, so I can only assume they will be more concerned with who leaked the info that sunk Bannon than what he did to sink himself.

Either way, get your popcorn ready kids.
 cotter
Msg: 714
view profile
History
Posted: 4/5/2017 11:11:21 AM
Hmmm ... The president just reported that "The world is a mess ... I inherited a mess."

Things in the world have not changed that drastically since his election ... since he was running for president. Is this all a surprise to him?

He had plenty of "presidential" advice when President Obama was in office. Sooooo ... what's the problem?

Maybe his congress will now want him to take action because they sure didn't think the previous president should take action ... eh? But then his congress has other things to deal with ... Trump working with the Russians so he could win the election. And now he doesn't want to be what he wanted to be when he was working with the Russians to beat Hillary.

He claims he's not going to announce what he thinks should be done because he doesn't want to tip anyone off but in reality, I doubt he has any idea what to do.

He points out the Syrian people should do something if they don't like what Assad is doing and even stated the Russians should step up and do something about Assad. But Assad and Putin are working together, so how is that supposed to work?

Assad is targeting his people like a fox in a hen house and now Trump thinks the Russian weasel needs to be sent in to do something about the fox? Say what?
 deetristate
Msg: 715
Posted: 4/5/2017 11:41:14 AM
Ok.
He reorganized.
And . . . . . .

What action did they take in 2013 when they blamed those attacks on Assad?
Later info revealed that not true. Official reports, UN,etc., assigned no blame.
Which likely means rebels.

Rebels have kid glove handling.

Russia says the rebels, Trump says Assad. Did they collude on those statements?

I'll wait for the proof, which seems to be absent whether about Trump or Rice or this.

One person said that Syria was bombing rebel locations, in one of which rebels were storing/making/preparing the,chemicals. If that is true, it will be interesting to see where the perpetually outraged place the blame.

LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 716
Posted: 4/5/2017 11:46:04 AM

Msg: 714
Yeah they have to keep the misinformation flowing as a distraction to cover up all the time they're spending settling sexual harassment law suits.

More wonderful behavior from the men of Trump's world ! Like I said before ... you gotta watch out for those guys who are Trump supporters ... eh? I think I've made my point well!

Once again, I am done trying to have a conversation with John. I feel like I am the only sober person in the room, having a conversation with a drunk.

I've come to the conclusion that lots of conservatives have learned from Fox that the way to win any argument is to deflect. (He is the Undisputed Deflection King)

They never admit fault and tend to blame and create "strawman enemies" to accuse Clinton and Obama of wrong doing. Facts mean nothing to them.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 717
Posted: 4/5/2017 11:58:31 AM
It was Assad not the rebels in 2013.
President Assad denied the charge, blaming rebel fighters, but he did subsequently agree to destroy Syria's chemical arsenal.

Because he's a reasonable guy? BS.
 deetristate
Msg: 718
Trump is president
Posted: 4/5/2017 12:20:31 PM
One does not mean the other.

If he didn't agree, would you have interpreted that as innocence?
I venture, no.

Again, I'll wait for evidence.
 congupnaroad
Msg: 719
view profile
History
Trump is president
Posted: 4/5/2017 1:07:02 PM
The Syrian Army is not denying carrying out the attack on an ISIS munitions depot in Khan Sheikhoun.

However they used a Russian SU-22 which carry unique bombs that cannot be filled with chemicals. The West is jumping to conclusions, before the facts have been considered.
 BeckyHT
Msg: 720
view profile
History
Posted: 4/5/2017 2:03:40 PM

Hmmm ... The president just reported that "The world is a mess ... I inherited a mess.

Trump is so full of bullshit. He's inherited a nation much, much better off than when Obama inherited it in his inauguration of Jan 2009.

Has Trump forgot 2008? The 2008 recession was the WORSE economic/cultural disaster I've seen in my lifetime! People lost savings, people lost jobs, it was horrible. And the whole world followed suit. Many businesses went bankrupt, I saw it happen all around me. My daughter was a recent civil engineering graduate with a new job. The federal government cut infrastructure funding all across the nation. Many civil engineering firms cut severely and she along with many others found themselves without employment.. for several years. It was tough. It didn't just affect engineering, it affected the housing market, with huge numbers of foreclosures occurring. Did you all forget all those foreclosures? Thankfully, by Obama's 2nd term, funding began to flow out to States on infrastructure, and she got into State employment as a road engineer, it's been a blessing. But she says look at the many years of non standard road maintenance, bridge maintenance, and dam/reservoir maintenance... all because the federal government didn't or couldn't put federal funds out to State's during those years of recession... and maybe you'll see the real extent of what happened in America. Look at what happened with the Oroville dam spillway failure...there are 84,000 dams in America which all need inspections and maintenance which has been overlooked. These things take millions and millions of dollars.

And Trump just wants to build a wall? This is so crazy,when the money needs to go to infrastructure to maintain and repair what has been breaking down since the Iraq war.

And Trump wants to throw more money into the military? Again, so stupid, when we need to repair what we have first.

Obama performed a miracle to enable our nation to ride through this unthinkable depression. Obama inherited a mess, not Trump.

SO Trump doesn't remember, or he doesn't want you to remember. Instead, he's off blabbing a bunch more lies. He's 100 times worse with lying that all his accusations against Hillary and anyone else he can blame.

He's such an idiot, he'll never take responsibility for himself.

The reason there is a RESIST movement... is because so many Americans see the stupidity in Trump.
 gtomustang
Msg: 721
Posted: 4/5/2017 2:14:24 PM
1) what does America need from Russia in trade? Russia sells Europe natural gas for heat in the winter, and America would like some of that action.

2) the sarin attack in 2013, according to Putin, was a false flag op from Turkish-backed rebels. Let's see how long it takes for Chump to "See" it that way again.

3) maybe "Trump's Brain" Bannon's removal has nothing to do with any of the above.

4) Chump will use "I inherited a mess" as an excuse for failure for the next four years, like most chumps do. When you have no successes of your own to point to, distract with pointing to the failures of anyone else. even if you have to cater to the "honest feelings" of your supporters

5) John will continue to bleat about nothing, in hopes of distraction yet while getting attention.
 BeckyHT
Msg: 722
view profile
History
Posted: 4/5/2017 3:28:34 PM

1) what does America need from Russia in trade? Russia sells Europe natural gas for heat in the winter, and America would like some of that action.

I don't think America needs natural gas from Russia.

"The U.S. Energy Information Administration estimates that as of January 1, 2014, there were about 2,474 trillion cubic feet (Tcf) of technically recoverable resources of dry natural gas in the United States. At the rate of U.S. dry natural gas consumption in 2014 of about 26.6 Tcf per year, the United States has enough natural gas to last about 93 years. The actual number of years will depend on the amount of natural gas consumed each year, natural gas imports and exports, and additions to natural gas reserves."

If we do need to import, there are places closer to obtain it from. Canada is closer... and in fact, our largest imports of natural gas come from Canada.
 gtomustang
Msg: 723
Posted: 4/5/2017 3:31:57 PM
i'm sorry, I meant we'd like to be selling our's to Europe, and bond them closer to us. Those who control the cost of energy, control the cost of commerce--both the energy to power the factories and power the transportation network. Not to mention, politics can turn on the price of gas going into the voter's personal vehicle tank. its why we worry so much about the Middle East when we get our oil from Canada, Mexico and Venezuala. Europe and Asia, our competitors as well as potential allies from time to time, get their oil from there, and that's why its worth our military budget to get owed a big favor. Russia selling natural gas, allows them to pull a few puppet strings of their own.

that's why the oil fields in the Caspian Sea are so interesting. They can exit thru Iran, thru Chechnya, thru our NATO ally Turkey (hear what's going on lately there with the new election for dictatorial powers?) or over land to China.
 N2U16
Msg: 724
Posted: 4/5/2017 4:05:23 PM
Per General Wesley Clark, Syria, was on the original list of Countries targeted for Regime Change. President Obama couldn’t finish the job in Syria so President Trump will be tested. Will he or can he resist the power structure in Washington and their goal for Western Globalization.

Syria is in the way of Western Globalization so a “Problem” is created (Chemical Weapon’s), the world “Reacts” (OMG, look what The Tyrant of Syria did to his own people! GASP!), and the “Solution” is Regime Change because we are the Virtuous. Creates cheap labor and Works every time! Might remember Libya (cough cough)!

Russia (Democrat Leadership itching for this war) and Iran are on the list.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17lkdqoLt44
 congupnaroad
Msg: 725
view profile
History
Posted: 4/5/2017 4:13:18 PM

And Trump just wants to build a wall? This is so crazy,when the money needs to go to infrastructure to maintain and repair what has been breaking down since the Iraq war.

Err, Trump is working on a $1Trillion Infrastructure Bill.

Obama performed a miracle to enable our nation to ride through this unthinkable depression. Obama inherited a mess, not Trump

If you consider creating unprecedented debt levels for America a miracle, so be it!

The reason there is a RESIST movement... is because so many Americans see the stupidity in Trump

No doubt the Resistant Movement would be led by a well armed Militia upholding the 2nd Amendment! I wonder if the Non-Voting Militia remember that the U.S. Govt. has Drones and Nukes.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > What is your prediction for next 4 years?