Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > What is your prediction for next 4 years?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LOLTrump
Msg: 743
What is your prediction for next 4 years?Page 31 of 31    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31)
Today on "Things that Crazy fox news viewers Say"

But I suppose Obama the Founding Father of ISIS would be happy about that.
 forumslady
Msg: 744
What is your prediction for next 4 years?
Posted: 4/6/2017 2:30:47 PM
gtomustang- "in 2013, Obama asked Republicans in Congress for what he needed to wage military action in Syria, and got crickets and tumbleweeds in response"
Indeed, he did.
My comment was about Trump's spin on what is happening now.
I think we can expect Trump to spend the next four years blaming Obama for everything.
Basically Trump is saying, "Well, if Obama had done something in 2013, this wouldn't be happening now."
He's not going to admit that Obama wasn't able to do anything because he couldn't get anything past congress.

@Dee- Bannon isn't going anywhere, he's just been shuffled into a different position in the deck, don't think for a second that he isn't still a Trump card, to be played when needed.

Meanwhile, as Ouija pointed out, the senate is changing rules to force the nomination of Gorsuch to the supreme court to go through.
I didn't even know there was a "nuclear option." I guess it's kosher to make up the rules as they go along.
Gorsuch is going to wind up on the court.
The best we can hope for is that no more supreme's retire in the next 4 years.
 trinity818
Msg: 745
Posted: 4/6/2017 2:38:37 PM

But I suppose Obama the Founding Father of ISIS would be happy about that

Hmmm.... sounds like that hateful fvck "Rob"...the cat despiser.
 N2U16
Msg: 746
Posted: 4/6/2017 3:42:12 PM
It’s been well documented (General Wesley Clark, VP Joe Biden, Sen McCain) that American and Allies fund ISIS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHLqaSZPe98

Break it down a little better, here is Putin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQuceU3x2Ww
 LOLTrump
Msg: 747
Posted: 4/6/2017 4:00:04 PM

It’s been well documented (General Wesley Clark, VP Joe Biden, Sen McCain) that American and Allies fund ISIS.

Actaully it is even better documneted that Reagan was the true founder.

How the US Helped Create Al Qaeda and ISIS
by Garikai Chengu
September 19, 2014

...During the 1970′s the CIA used the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt as a barrier, both to thwart Soviet expansion and prevent the spread of Marxist ideology among the Arab masses. The United States also openly supported Sarekat Islam against Sukarno in Indonesia, and supported the Jamaat-e-Islami terror group against Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto in Pakistan. Last but certainly not least, there is Al Qaeda.

Lest we forget, the CIA gave birth to Osama Bin Laden and breastfed his organization during the 1980′s. Former British Foreign Secretary, Robin Cook, told the House of Commons that Al Qaeda was unquestionably a product of Western intelligence agencies. Mr. Cook explained that Al Qaeda, which literally means an abbreviation of “the database” in Arabic, was originally the computer database of the thousands of Islamist extremists, who were trained by the CIA and funded by the Saudis, in order to defeat the Russians in Afghanistan...

http://www.counterpunch.org/2014/09/19/how-the-us-helped-create-al-qaeda-and-isis/
 congupnaroad
Msg: 748
view profile
History
Posted: 4/6/2017 5:55:28 PM

Today on "Things that Crazy fox news viewers Say"

You must have been hiding under a rock when Obama shipped arms and bankrolled the Syrian Rebels $500 million and those same rebels morphed into ISIS. Just one shining example of Obama's foreign policies!
 John252817
Msg: 749
Posted: 4/6/2017 7:52:16 PM
forumslady, you may want to read up on what then sen reid did a few years ago as far as changing the rules. What is happening is revenge by the democrats, nothing else. Schumer is a huge hypocrite now compared to a few years ago. There will be more Justices approved in the next few years and the democrats are wanting revenge now because they just can't stand the SCOTUS going to become more conservative. Thank God corrupt Hillary was not elected because she would have nominated far left Justices. It's a great day and tomorrow will be even better!!!
 SS4544Spd
Msg: 750
view profile
History
Trade vs. Politics
Posted: 4/6/2017 8:42:55 PM
Quoted by Becky:

Fortune.com: U.S.-Russian trade relationship? There really isn’t one

“U.S. goods exports to Russia totaled just $11 billion in 2013, equivalent to less than 0.1% of U.S. GDP. U.S. goods imports from Russia totaled $27 billion, just under 0.2% of U.S. GDP.”
“By contrast, take a look at the United States' economic relationship with China. Unlike Russia, China is a very lucrative source for U.S. exports -- it constitutes a $300 billion market for U.S. firms if you combine both exports and sales in China by firms with U.S. investment, according to the Congressional Research Service. Total trade between China and the U.S. reached more than half a trillion dollars in 2013, a significant chunk of both countries' total economic output.”
Those numbers are three years old, but it hasn’t changed much.
Pretty much makes my point. As it stands, they're not much use to Western capitalists, thus the "boogeyman" status.

Becky wrote:
America could have a lot to lose politically if either Russia’s policies or Chinese policies were to take over America.
So, again makes my point. We're in bed with China, and conveniently look the other way when it comes to the danger their military or ideology represents or bellicose actions in the S. Chia Sea. China's playing ball with Western capitalists. There is value in not kicking that hornet's nest. They could deploy an I-Phone embargo....which would stop the modern world on its axis, bring it to its knees, just like the oil embargo did in the 70s'.

No, I don’t see this as true. Putin isn’t saying no to Western capitalists. It’s our government that has had sanctions against Russia. Australia has sanctions against Russia. And why do you think America has sanctions against Russia? Is it for political reasons? Or for trade reasons? The answer, is it is for political reasons. Now, why is that? Could it be because our Intel community has been warning our government about Russia’s efforts against NATO countries?
Even before the sanctions, the importance of Russia to the west's capitalists was relatively small. Just look at the info you posted above. Not sure, but I think the sanctions started after that data was generated.

For sure, Putin wants us all to forget that they invaded the Ukraine, a sovereign nation. Putin wants us to believe, ‘oh,it’s all ok.’
The west was meddling in the Ukraine. Remember Vicky Nuland's "F*ck the EU?" It showed the hubris of the West in their efforts to pry the Ukraine away into the arms of Western capitalists. I will say it again, I think we'd be just as indignant if Russia was sewing an equivalent uprising on our border. What's good for the goose.......

I don't know enough 'bout the Ukraine/Russia, etc. to know what the real alternatives are for the Ukranian people. But the argument that Russia is "meddling" in Ukraine affairs is hogwash, because we were there also, meddling. The only way I can reconcile those who make that argument is....Western, in particular, U.S. "meddling" is OK, while Russian meddling is not.

Yeah, it seems we ‘invaded’ Iraq, when I don’t believe we had justification. But do we intend to stay there ruling that country? No, I don’t think so.
And there ya go...the ultimate in "meddling."j

Do you think Putin wouldn’t love to break up and weaken NATO?
Sure. But we would like to break up and weaken Russia. Because that is what we have been doing re: Ukraine, etc.

If it isn’t a war on the ground, it is a war of political philosophical differences.
And "political philosophical differences" generally boils down to...money and profit opportunities for billionaires.

Again....til I am convinced otherwise...I remain unconvinced of the mainstream reasons for Russia's pariah status. I'm just sick of boogeyman-ism, really. And I am with you on military spending etc. etc.
 John252817
Msg: 751
Trade vs. Politics
Posted: 4/7/2017 5:36:11 PM
Congratulations Justice Gorsuch!!! What was no surprise the democrats still were out for revenge, only revenge. Really sad that revenge was their only motive, nothing else. Didn't matter as hypocrite chuck schumer whined and whined. Maybe he and harry reid are having dinner tonight....YIKES!!!!
 LOLTrump
Msg: 752
Posted: 4/7/2017 6:29:11 PM

Congratulations Justice Gorsuch!!!

Ah how nice, Johnny is showing everyone how much he hates the American worker.

Why do you hate blue color America so much John?

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 Kj521
Msg: 753
Trade vs. Politics
Posted: 4/7/2017 6:41:00 PM
"Again....til I am convinced otherwise...I remain unconvinced of the mainstream reasons for Russia's pariah status. I'm just sick of boogeyman-ism, really. And I am with you on military spending etc. etc."

Quite agree, Mr. SS. But.... then again....I find that most people are unaware of the geopolitical games being played that are usually quite different than what is being reported on the MSM.
 John252817
Msg: 754
Trade vs. Politics
Posted: 4/7/2017 6:56:17 PM
Oh Lol, your name definitely says a lot about how you are perceived....YIKES!!!!! The American Bar Association gave Gorsuch their highest rating they can give....YIKES!!!!!

Also Lol......"Sen Grassley, the Senate Judiciary Committee chairman, reacted to the bar association’s decision with a glowing statement on Thursday.

“The ABA’s ringing endorsement is no surprise given Judge Gorsuch’s sterling credentials and his distinguished decade-long record on the Tenth Circuit,” Grassley said. “Former Chairman [Patrick] Leahy and Minority Leader [Chuck] Schumer have called the ABA’s assessment the ‘gold standard’ in evaluating federal judicial nominations. In light of Judge Gorsuch's impeccable record, it’s hard to imagine any other result from the ABA's consideration.”

^^^^^^ Leahy and Schume calling the ABA "the gold standard" in EVALUATING. Them there are DEMOCRATS talking Lol.....YIKES, double YIKES!!!!
 LOLTrump
Msg: 755
Trade vs. Politics
Posted: 4/7/2017 8:17:24 PM

Oh Lol, your name definitely says a lot about how you are perceived....YIKES!!!!! The American Bar Association gave Gorsuch their highest rating they can give....YIKES!!!!!

He sided with a corportaion overthe rights of a worker, he belives money should rule politics.

To support is to spit in the face of blue collar America.

Though I suspect you are not smart enough to even understand that, you just cheer for who they tell you to cheer for.

Johnny your boy is in deep sh*t so celebrate the fact that you have a coporter azz kisser on the panel but do not forget you boy c*cked you hard and it is only going to get worse.
 cotter
Msg: 756
view profile
History
Posted: 4/7/2017 8:38:48 PM

Bannon is out ... soon. (Kushner is not his friend! Remember what Kushner did to Christie?)

They will find out more and more about the collusion between the Trump campaign and Putin (Russia).

They will find out that Putin was behind the chemical weapon attack in order to make Trump look good for bombing Syria.

Russia is going to step up and act like the middle man again with Syria and then the US will remove sanctions against Russia in return.

***Note that the Russians were notified ahead of time that the Tomahawks were on the way.
***Note that the airstrip itself was not damaged, so they are still able to use the airstrip.
***Note that Putin really doesn't need Assad to accomplish what he wants in Syria ... 2 warm water ports AND the Assad supporters just love Putin ... perhaps more than they do Assad.
***Note that the attack does not change anything on the ground.
***Note that the attack didn't destroy the airport ... did not strike and destroy chemical weapons ... they can be loaded on trucks and transported around for other uses ... even battlefield rockets.
***Note that the airstrip Trump bombed was such a small airstrip that there was no way the Russians did not know the chemicals were there.

***Note that 45% of the Syrian population has been displaced.
***What we need to do is humanitarian aid in significant amounts to the refugees in Jordan and the border of Turkey but Trump does not want to really help refugees ... right?
***Our European allies could help us with that kind of aid.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 757
Posted: 4/8/2017 7:21:02 AM
We will see more of the GOP's stupid self serving laws come into place, where it is obvious they really do not give a sh*t about anything but things that increase their own personal enjoyment even if it is at the cost of the environment and the health of the population.

Bill Maher Brutally Sums Up What Republicanism Has Become Under Donald Trump
“Much of what Republicans have done since Trump took over isn’t moving the party in a more conservative direction.”

Bill Maher pulled no punches Friday when analyzing the way the GOP has changed under the presidency of Donald Trump.

The “Real Time” host said that “much of what Republicans have done since Trump took over isn’t moving the party in a more conservative direction.”

Their policies weren’t even pushing it in a libertarian direction, Maher noted, before dubbing GOP lawmakers’ actions as “d*ck moves.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=P2QXMGYluzo
 deetristate
Msg: 758
Posted: 4/8/2017 7:31:57 AM
Notification before bombing a facility has been done since they used to drop leaflets oin WWI

Obama even dropped them before bombing ISIS to warn them.

So notifying ahead of time is no big deal.

It is that joke of a "humanitarian war." LOL!

Also,

"""A White House official said more than two dozen members of Congress, both Democrats and Republicans, were briefed Thursday by White House and Cabinet officials. House Speaker Paul Ryan, the No. 3 U.S. official, said he was among those informed."""
 LOLTrump
Msg: 759
Posted: 4/8/2017 8:04:12 AM

"""A White House official said more than two dozen members of Congress, both Democrats and Republicans, were briefed Thursday by White House and Cabinet officials. House Speaker Paul Ryan, the No. 3 U.S. official, said he was among those informed."""

tRumps Whitehouse officials also play with "Alternative facts" so I guess we should take that for what its worth.

It is clear this $100million dollar exercise was just an attempt to deflect:

https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/850382677031211009

(1) If he was worried about the Syrian people, he had numerous better options: allow refugees to come to U.S.; humanitarian aid; safe zones.

(2) If he was interested in degrading Syria's air force, he wouldn't have given Putin advance notice. Putin then gave Assad advance notice.

(3) The result of giving both Russia and Syria advance notice of the air strike was that they moved their troops and bunkered their planes.

(4) One indication Putin knew the strike would be no threat to him or Syria is Russian air defenses didn't try to take down _any_ tomahawks.

(5) If Trump was interested in degrading Syria's flight capability in Homs, he wouldn't have left an air strip _untouched_. But he did that.

(6) GOP Congressmen and retired generals were saying this air strike would be ineffective. Which is why Trump consulted Putin, but not them.

(7) In 2013, Trump saw the same pictures of chemical-weapon devastation and opposed air strikes. So his "conversion narrative" is a _farce_.

(8) The strikes successfully pushed Russiagate coverage off the front page. We were talking about Nunes and Kushner scandals, now we're not.

(9) Incredibly—bizarrely—Trump somehow struck Syria with _59 Tomahawk missiles_ without articulating even a _single_ coherent strategic aim.

(10) For all the talk of Trump's Syrian about-face, he's no more committed to ousting Assad than a week ago, when he expressed no interest.

(BONUS) Trump and Putin can now look like they're at odds—helpful for Russiagate—when in fact Trump's ineffective strike didn't harm Putin.
 deetristate
Msg: 760
Posted: 4/8/2017 11:39:02 AM
I love the switching game

"It was evil of Assad"

"It was a game of Trump"

"No, it was Assad"

"No it was the Russians"

"No it was just Trump distracting"

"No, it was Assad."

And then when they make themselves dizzy-

"It was Trump and Russia and Assad to distract from Trump problems in the USA. YEAH! That's it."

LOL!

Again, I envy the leftists' ability to deny reality.
Here denying the reality that he talked to some Congressmen about it beforehand.

But if that helps your needed Trump hatred. sure, why not.

(Waiting for the latest fake black person to chime in)
 LOLTrump
Msg: 761
Posted: 4/8/2017 11:50:20 AM

I love the switching game

Yes that is obvious, as that is literally all you got.

As it is well know you cannot actually back up anything you say, so all you can do it ask stupid questions and deflect.

But if that helps your needed Trump hatred. sure, why not.

Spoken like a true shill.

I bet the funniest thing, is you do not even get paid for this.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > What is your prediction for next 4 years?