Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > 1 month again returns but does he want to date me?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Mz_Informed
Msg: 401
Virtual Baseball, Because I'm Too Drunk For More Drinking GamePage 17 of 26    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26)
^^^^^Philly, that has already been brought up; read the thread before posting.

Nataly is NOT a "tranny", and your use of that derogatory comment is uncalled for.

This is your second such attempt at derailing the topic of the thread. Please stop.
 Aussiebythebay
Msg: 402
view profile
History
Virtual Baseball, Because I'm Too Drunk For More Drinking Game
Posted: 1/11/2017 4:32:58 PM

My grandson told me, "THAT'S A MAN!" Called them "tranny"? What's a tranny? Granny spelled wrong?

This is the second time you've commented like this. You don't know the story of Natalie. You've butted in blindly and your comments are un called for!
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 403
view profile
History
Posted: 1/11/2017 4:36:28 PM

I don't care what any of you say or think of me. I am going to live my life the way I want too. I will find a guy to accept me for me and wants to be with me. I know he is out there for me and I will find him.

So much for New Year, new Nataly, eh? Same old same old. Can we look forward to more tales of woe and why doesn't he want me? As has been said already, madness is doing the same thing and expecting different results.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 404
Posted: 1/11/2017 4:49:53 PM
Speaking of spelling wrong Foxy
"My mate should be 5'10" and taller, with good personal hi- gens, please looking to the eyes"
Maybe get your grandson to help you correct all the errors :)
 2ufo2
Msg: 405
Posted: 1/11/2017 5:00:16 PM

I don't care what any of you say or think of me.

Then why are you here?

I am going to live my life the way I want too.

Do you realize that being in a relationship with someone else usually requires compromise?

I will find a guy to accept me for me and wants to be with me.

The problem is will he want to pay for all of your wants and desires with no work from you? I don't mean just money, but actually helping the two of you make a success of living?

I know he is out there for me and I will find him.

No matter how hard he hides once he discovers how much of a spoilt child you tend to be on the threads?

I wish you nothing but the best of luck, Nataly.
With the caveat that I don't think you will try in the least little bit to change and make yourself a better person or even a person who will reach out for what you want.
But, I'm a cynical old she-dog.
 Maleman999
Msg: 406
Posted: 1/11/2017 6:40:29 PM

I will find a guy to accept me for me and wants to be with me.

The way I see it, Nataly doesn't want a relationship-never has, and probably never will. She doesn't care if a guy flakes out on her: doesn't show up on her birthday, at or around Christmas, cancels when rain is in the forecast, would be satisfied seeing a guy once a month, doesn't care if a guy doesn't call her in ages-even if he says he will, and so on. And she accepts all of this. It doesn't sound like someone who is looking for the One. It seems like all she is looking for is someone-anyone-who will financially support her for life in exchange for her untouched golden vagina. That's the only bargaining chip she has (in her mind). Good luck finding a patsy who will play along.
 foxyphillyoo
Msg: 407
Posted: 1/11/2017 7:25:56 PM
Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny He a man? Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny
 Aussiebythebay
Msg: 408
view profile
History
Posted: 1/11/2017 7:48:02 PM
^^^ What the heck is wrong with you?

Never mind. Going by the horrendous spelling and grammar in your profile I'm thinking English isn't your first language. Also you appear to be a four year old child still in nappies.

For the record.......I repeat what I said to Natalie.......your claim to be Catholic is an insult.

EDIT:

Thanks Love to... I'm actually gobsmacked at her ignorance and her cruel posts. One would think a lady of her age would have more decorum.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 409
Posted: 1/11/2017 7:53:19 PM

Msg: 411
Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny He a man? Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny Tranny

There is nothing wrong with being a transperson. Are you a homophobic? What would you do if you find out your grandson came out as gay?
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 410
Posted: 1/11/2017 8:08:02 PM

Message 411: How old are you? Twelve?

Oh wait... it must be dementia.
 aintnodeal
Msg: 411
view profile
History
Posted: 1/11/2017 9:42:09 PM

It seems like all she is looking for is someone-anyone-who will financially support her for life in exchange for her untouched golden vagina. That's the only bargaining chip she has

I don't think she is trying to use it as a bargaining chip, just as she doesn't use her lust for heavy metal as a bargaining chip. It just one thing a guy should know and accept - no negotiation - just a fact. A should probably expect that not to change even after marriage.

Thing is - I don't see her dangling this "status" as the golden fleece, just a personal preference. Sure - most guys her age don't care, and I suspect that perhaps her story may not be true ... but it's her story to tell, and that's fine.

Does she have any bargaining chips? Not in my world. But somewhere there's a guy who'll buy what she's selling. May be a deal made in Hell, but...I see nothing wrong someone making that deal...and also deciding whether they got just a Bill of Sale.
 nataly66687
Msg: 412
Posted: 1/11/2017 10:05:58 PM
Why do you all hate me so much? What is the real reason, what did I do to you?
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 413
view profile
History
Posted: 1/12/2017 1:16:43 PM

As others have commented, this sort of taunting is completely unnecessary.
 JS3344
Msg: 414
view profile
History
Posted: 1/12/2017 2:33:37 PM

***hole ***hole ***hole ***hole ***hole ***hole ***hole ***hole ***hole ***hole ***hole ***hole ***hole
***hole ***hole ***hole ***hole ***hole ***hole ***hole ***hole ***hole ***hole ***hole ***hole ***hole ***hole
***hole ***hole ***hole ***hole ***hole ***hole ***hole ***hole ***hole ***hole ***hole ***hole ***hole ***hole

mean people suck.....
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 415
Posted: 1/12/2017 3:16:42 PM

This coming from a person who claims to be " loving , caring " and ....get this .... " honest "

If she wants to be " honest " she should edit her profile to say " loving and caring on a CONDITIONAL basis "
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 416
view profile
History
Posted: 1/12/2017 3:23:56 PM

dont care what anyone says I think Nataly is damn sexy I would even ask her out if I didnt have so much anxiety holding me back.

As troll posts go, this is about as subtle as Tranny Tranny Tranny Woman...
 starstarstarstars
Msg: 417
Posted: 1/12/2017 3:36:49 PM
Nataly, they don't hate you. They might hate themselves but they don't hate you. :)
 Aussiebythebay
Msg: 418
view profile
History
Posted: 1/12/2017 3:39:00 PM
Natalie, we don't all hate you. We get frustrated and angry, yes, when you don't listen to the advice of which you seek. You get frustrated and angry with us too but we still communicate on here regardless don't we? :)

Please disregard the stupid poster calling you a tranny. We're actually sticking up for you here. Her name calling is totally unacceptable and cruel and those who have posted since agree. So please don't think we all hate you because we don't.

starstarstarstars
Msg: 419
Posted: 1/12/2017 3:54:58 PM
Yes, exactly. ^
 forumslady
Msg: 420
Posted: 1/12/2017 7:39:12 PM
Aussiebythebay- Thank you to you and everyone else who defended Nat from the Tranny post.
When it comes to Nat, I wish EVERYONE would read post #314. That was by FAR the kindest post and likely the most accurate.
 gtomustang
Msg: 421
Posted: 1/12/2017 8:37:01 PM
I thought it was one of those word puzzles from Facebook, where you have to find the different word that doesn't match the others, in one second b/c only 2% of the population can.
 nataly66687
Msg: 422
Posted: 1/13/2017 11:49:12 AM
UPDATE on the Hertz Guy, I messaged him asking him twice, if we were going to go out on a date this Saturday, he told me in the past he gets off work at 12PM and afternoon's on Saturday's work best for him.

So I asked him this past Tuesday January 10th on Facebook,

ME: "So would you like to go to that concert happening this Saturday at that gothic club I told you about?"

Facebook says "He saw my message". But he never replied about a Yes or No to going.

Then yesturday January 12th I message him and ask him again

ME: "So are we going to go out this weekend or keep playing the waiting game?"

Facebook again says "He saw my message". But again never replied with a Yes or No answer.

He keeps telling me he wants to date me, he couldn't wait to see me, he wanted us to go out this week or weekend. And I clearly ask him out but yet all he does is "READ" my message without being able to reply. I just don't know what to do. I am tired of these guys making me do the "Waiting Game". We have been talking since November 21st 2016 and have yet to go out on a date.

We tried, like twice if not more and nothing has happened yet. I don't know what to do anymore. I am tired of these guys playing with me like this. :( :/
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 423
Posted: 1/13/2017 11:56:11 AM

He keeps telling me he wants to date me, he couldn't wait to see me, he wanted us to go out this week or weekend. And I clearly ask him out but yet all he does is "READ" my message without being able to reply. I just don't know what to do.

I don't think he's still interested in you if he's not responding to your messages. For whatever reason, he's changed his mind about wanting to go out with you. Maybe he just doesn't want to risk an angry, emotional confrontation with you, so he's hoping you'll take the hint and go away.
 VikingHoosier
Msg: 424
can't remember original thread title
Posted: 1/13/2017 12:04:57 PM
Good job trying to schedule something for this weekend. You tried and got closure. Forget about the Hertz guy. Anyone with manners would have already responded, whether it's a yes, a polite decline, an unsure, or suggesting an alternate date. Going so long without responding suggests a lack of interest and a lack of communication.

Hope you meet an interesting new guy soon.

Just ignore the bitter old hag who posted senseless garbage. She should be deleted if she hasn't been already.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 425
view profile
History
Posted: 1/13/2017 12:07:33 PM

He keeps telling me he wants to date me, he couldn't wait to see me, he wanted us to go out this week or weekend.

He's not interested in you. Game Over. Punt the ball, and don't worry/think/chase about him anymore.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > 1 month again returns but does he want to date me?