Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > 1 month again returns but does he want to date me?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 476
1 month again returns but does he want to date me?Page 20 of 26    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26)
Pickled
Posted: 1/5/2017 1255 PM by nataly

................I for one, have experienced different bondage situations and know what I like and don't like and hope whoever I end up with, understands this and likes the same things as I do and we both can share in the experience together, being mature adults and able to communicate through the whole process having us both understand and enjoy it too.

I think Bondageboi has been reading Nataly's posting here AND on another website.
LOL Bondageboi, ......."fertile"?
HTH would you know this? Nataly can't tolerate her friends child, and makes it very clear she wants no child of her own!
 Ouija2025
Msg: 477
1 month again returns but does he want to date me?
Posted: 1/18/2017 5:08:47 PM
Nat - why don't you simply change your User name? I mean delete and rejoin, all the imo silly posts vanish, you won't get creepers seeing stuff you have posted on those not so nice places to have visited in the past. New year new you
Since unless he attends the Gyno's appt no way to prove you are indeed a virgin.. that and $3.00 will get you a small coffee at Fivebucks anyhow.
If you love yourself and your Life so much why ask us mere mortals ( well I'm a highlander so ) what to do
Clearly you will do whatever you want. I do offer this suggestion re the name change in the best of spirit. Might avoid Bondage boi types
Peace out
 nataly66687
Msg: 478
Posted: 1/18/2017 7:51:21 PM

Nat - why don't you simply change your User name? I mean delete and rejoin, all the imo silly posts vanish, you won't get creepers seeing stuff you have posted on those not so nice places to have visited in the past. New year new you
Since unless he attends the Gyno's appt no way to prove you are indeed a virgin.. that and $3.00 will get you a small coffee at Fivebucks anyhow.
If you love yourself and your Life so much why ask us mere mortals ( well I'm a highlander so ) what to do
Clearly you will do whatever you want. I do offer this suggestion re the name change in the best of spirit. Might avoid Bondage boi types
Peace out

Sorry but no making a NE W POF profile WILL NOT delete these form posts. And besides that why make a new account anyway, changing my username won't make a difference, and you will just bash that new name anyway.

In other news....

Well tonight I had a date, with the one guy who kept cancelling on me, every time we would try to meet up. I thought he was for sure a catfish, but he was who he said he was, and we met, and he was sincere and sorry and all that. But I just didn't feel a connection with him, and I am going to move on and see who else is out there. Maybe someone from before will come back into my life, who knows, only time will tell.
 sun___flower
Msg: 479
view profile
History
Drinking Game
Posted: 1/18/2017 8:20:29 PM
*glug glug glug*
 Aussiebythebay
Msg: 480
view profile
History
Drinking Game
Posted: 1/18/2017 9:31:47 PM

Deleting a profile does not make all the old posts disappear

I think she meant posts in the History of a new user. A fresh profile = a fresh start.

These guys all just want to hurt you. Dont listen to these lying bullies. They are mean and hate seeing you happy

^^^ You have a demonic mind, young man. I can see right through you. Don't even THINK about trying to tear me down as I'm a whole lot stronger than you.

I believe Nat is, in the only way she knows how....screaming for help and happiness and doesn't know where to start.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 481
Drinking Game
Posted: 1/19/2017 5:35:22 AM
Thanks Aussie I meant exactly that.. since Nat keeps saying New Year I suggested a fresh start
I see a former poster has returned to spread their joy
 Maleman999
Msg: 482
Drinking Game
Posted: 1/19/2017 6:58:43 AM

Well tonight I had a date, with the one guy who kept cancelling on me, every time we would try to meet up. I thought he was for sure a catfish, but he was who he said he was, and we met, and he was sincere and sorry and all that. But I just didn't feel a connection with him, and I am going to move on and see who else is out there. Maybe someone from before will come back into my life, who knows, only time will tell.

It's funny how it's never a deal breaker when someone keeps cancelling. But guys cancelling or just not showing up seems to be a common theme. There's a good chance the guy showed up this time because he had a date with someone else, but that didn't pan out, so he went to plan B-Nataly is always available. Was the lack of a connection due to a discussion about saving your virginity until marriage and a "no job outside of the house-men pay for everything" rule for women?

"Maybe someone from before will come back into my life"-Does that mean someone who continued the trend of cancelling or just not showing up as well, but you'll take them back anyway if they get back in touch with you? Maybe your best bet is to figure out why every guy you meet ends up cancelling dates or just doesn't show up, since the common denominator is YOU.
 gotahubcapdiamondstarhalo
Msg: 483
Drinking Game
Posted: 1/19/2017 9:12:22 AM

Nataly do not listen to this Ouija2025. She is lying. Deleting a profile does not make all the old posts disappear. These guys all just want to hurt you. Dont listen to these lying bullies. They are mean and hate seeing you happy. You deserve to be happy.

Well, hello -
GlassArmonica

We missed you!
 Ouija2025
Msg: 484
Drinking Game
Posted: 1/19/2017 6:09:40 PM
and before glass you were? I have my guesses
Not a Man

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 485
Drinking Game
Posted: 1/19/2017 6:43:53 PM

and before glass you were? I have my guesses
Not a Man

No, he's an Asian virgin man-child, who lives in Toronto.

Hi, Pad!
Msg: 486
Drinking Game
Posted: 1/19/2017 7:33:27 PM
He must have moved ... to

Doggie-doo, Alberta.

nataly66687
Msg: 487
Posted: 1/19/2017 11:54:31 PM
I updated my profile photos, so hopefully these will spark the guys interest and want to talk to me. :) I know there is a guy out there for me.
 aintnodeal
Msg: 488
view profile
History
Posted: 1/20/2017 12:35:51 AM
"A" for effort. This is progress.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 489
view profile
History
Posted: 1/20/2017 3:57:55 AM
I agree. Big improvement. Now all Nataly needs to do is work on the car crash of a profile of hers and continue to upload photos and life info that's likely to attract more than the morbidly curious.
 Maleman999
Msg: 490
Posted: 1/20/2017 10:39:28 AM
^^^I agree about the crappy profile. I looked at it, and she has the "I'm so happy with my life" line that she puts in so many posts. If people are happy with their life, they don't usually feel a need to constantly try to convince people of it-or is it more of a case of Nataly trying to convince herself? Is she happy that guys keep flaking on her and disappear, then reappear once or twice when they have nothing better going on at the time? She stressed how she's saving her virginity until marriage, but this line doesn't look too promising for any prospects:
"So if your a guy that needs sex in your relationships, or needs to have sex before marriage to see if we are compatibly sexually or not, or you simply cannot wait a while to have sex again, we won't work out."
So not only is she saving herself for marriage, but sex after marriage is iffy. Who needs sex in a relationship? Not her.
 nataly66687
Msg: 491
Posted: 1/20/2017 10:47:57 AM

^^^I agree about the crappy profile. I looked at it, and she has the "I'm so happy with my life" line that she puts in so many posts. If people are happy with their life, they don't usually feel a need to constantly try to convince people of it-or is it more of a case of Nataly trying to convince herself? Is she happy that guys keep flaking on her and disappear, then reappear once or twice when they have nothing better going on at the time? She stressed how she's saving her virginity until marriage, but this line doesn't look too promising for any prospects:
"So if your a guy that needs sex in your relationships, or needs to have sex before marriage to see if we are compatibly sexually or not, or you simply cannot wait a while to have sex again, we won't work out."
So not only is she saving herself for marriage, but sex after marriage is iffy. Who needs sex in a relationship? Not her.

Most guys and girls want to have sex when in a relationship. No one believes in saving oneself for marriage to have sex anymore. Just very few still believe in it and stick to it.

And whats wrong with my profile? I rather get all the important info out into the open first hand, then it will have the guy really decide on whether or not, he wants to date me or not.

Its like why keep me being a virgin and wanting to save myself for marriage a secret? Its like if I met a guy, we went out for like 3-6 months, and THEN I told him I was saving myself for marriage, he would probably stop dating me right then and there and walk away. So I rather let him know what I am all about in the beginning and see his thoughts and reactions right then and there.

And I don't care what you think of me personally or my happiness or whatever. I am NOT going to let what you guys say to me get to me anymore.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 492
view profile
History
Posted: 1/20/2017 2:54:19 PM
What's wrong with your profile? Lets have a look...

Single, Happy, and (Still) A Virgin

Necessary at 16, cute at 21, odd approaching 30 from a majority view. Why advertise? It's really not a bonus, unless you're from certain cultures; it's just going to lead to some people wondering why, and others to see it as a challenge.

No car

That will narrow your dating circle because people don't tend to keep travelling once the novelty wears off.

Brony

Urban dictionary says: A name typically given to the male viewers/fans (whether they are straight, gay, bisexual, etc.) of the My Little Pony show or franchise. See below...

Before you go and message me and ask me the following questions please be aware that people have constantly and continually ask me,

"Are you transgender?" "Are you a man?" "Are you a woman?" "Were you born a man?"

I am going to tell you all this right here, and right now, I AM NOT transgender and I am NOT a man.

So you go from people thinking that your looks are simply individual to you leading people to actively wondering what is really going on underneath your clothes.

I was born and raised a women. I know I may not look like the prettiest girl out there, but I am indeed a young women, I was born premature weighing only 1lbs 2oz, so I was born early and not on time as an average person would be born, I have had a lot of health issues since birth to growing up, so that is why my appearance may not be like the average person's nowadays.

Again, you're hamstringing yourself before you start, making out that you're either physically or mentally deficient in some way.

First thing about me, well I am Straight Edge, not familiar with the term or it's meaning, well it simply refers to me not partaking in drinking, smoking, drugs, partying or having sex. So sorry if you were hoping I was the girl that was into those types of things. I am not, never have been, and never will be either.

Yet, as we've found out, your choice of hobbies lead you to some incredibly dark (and extremely dangerous) corridors. Most people would NOT class them as 'straight edge'.

The rest of your profile you could get away with, just so long as someone interested in you doesn't go fishing around on social media to find out what you're really like.

Put your profile up for perusal in the review section. I guarantee that it will get a fair hearing. IE ripped to shreds.
 Aussiebythebay
Msg: 493
view profile
History
Posted: 1/20/2017 4:53:59 PM

as we've found out, your choice of hobbies lead you to some incredibly dark (and extremely dangerous) corridors.

just so long as someone interested in you doesn't go fishing around on social media to find out what you're really like.

Most people would NOT class them as 'straight edge'.

Agreed. However, if these "hobbies" are considered by some to be perfectly acceptable then the claim of being "straight edge" is in the eye of the beholder I suppose.

Put your profile up for perusal in the review section.

Yes. There's many regulars there who put a lot of time and effort into helping people with their profiles. Sure they can be critical but that's what the Forum is for; to critique one's profile. They mean it in one's best interest to work with them to achieve a much more favourable outcome. Just try it Nat. In the past I've asked for help too with my profiles.
 Aussiebythebay
Msg: 494
view profile
History
Posted: 1/20/2017 8:07:36 PM

And I don't care what you think of me personally or my happiness or whatever

....so those of us who actually care for you, complimented you, stuck up for you and taken much time out to try to encourage you is disregarded.

Breakdown #3.
 Maleman999
Msg: 495
Posted: 1/21/2017 8:49:46 AM
I totally agree that Nataly should get a profile review.
Nataly: Do you think anybody is going to care what you weighed at birth? Do you think someone is going to lose interest in you because your birth weight didn't fall into a specific range that they consider ideal? Besides, a lot of guys don't have a clue what an ideal birth weight is suppose to be-especially if they never had kids of their own, which is what you're after. Also, if you tell your whole life story in the profile, what is there left to talk about when you finally meet or talk to on the phone? They already know everything there is to know about you. Leave a lot of the less important details out, so you would at least have something new to talk about.
 IReallyShouldnt
Msg: 496
view profile
History
Posted: 1/21/2017 8:58:58 AM
^^^
Nat did ask for a profile review back in August. This was one of her last comments after many people had constructive suggestions:

"Well I went and updated my profile again so go see it now, and tell me if it looks any better or maybe worse than it has ever looked before I guess. I don't know I just give up and going to leave it as is, because no matter what it looks like, YOU PEOPLE just don't approve of anything by the looks of it."

So, YOU PEOPLE really don't matter... yes, I do think I am funny.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 497
view profile
History
Posted: 1/21/2017 9:37:11 AM
Unfortunately, although it's what Nataly's really after, she's not going to get many people stroking her ego where it doesn't deserve to be. She's more likely to receive what personnel managers and motivational coaches call 'sh1t sandwiches (good news, bad news, things which can be made better) at best. I saw two review requests of hers and both had replies giving positive cricitism as well as pointers to where she was going and where she could make improvements. Very, very few people get off scot free over in Profile Reviews and the reviewers are brutally honest in their opinions. As you say, Nataly told people to shove it. No surprises that she's still wondering what she's doing wrong.
 nataly66687
Msg: 498
Posted: 1/21/2017 11:03:45 AM

I totally agree that Nataly should get a profile review.
Nataly: Do you think anybody is going to care what you weighed at birth? Do you think someone is going to lose interest in you because your birth weight didn't fall into a specific range that they consider ideal? Besides, a lot of guys don't have a clue what an ideal birth weight is suppose to be-especially if they never had kids of their own, which is what you're after. Also, if you tell your whole life story in the profile, what is there left to talk about when you finally meet or talk to on the phone? They already know everything there is to know about you. Leave a lot of the less important details out, so you would at least have something new to talk about.

To me the more info I have, the more there is to talk about. If I had a profile with only little bit of info, there is nothing to discuss really and the person won't find that person interesting.
Msg: 499
Posted: 1/21/2017 11:26:20 AM
???

So, you have a "full disclosure philosophy" on presenting your profile?

Somehow, it seems rather selective.

You should put in there about the fact you live with your parents, you don't have a job, you have no intention of getting a job, you aren't going to college, you have no money , you have no way to support yourself and whoever dates you has to pay for everything and support you.

Borrowed from message 4 in a previous profile review thread:

https://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts16543083.aspx
 IReallyShouldnt
Msg: 500
view profile
History
Posted: 1/21/2017 11:45:28 AM
Don't really understand why but Nat just created a new profile review thread. I bumped up her original request (one per person forum rules).
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > 1 month again returns but does he want to date me?