Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > 1 month again returns but does he want to date me?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 nataly66687
Msg: 501
1 month again returns but does he want to date me?Page 21 of 26    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26)

You should put in there about the fact you live with your parents, you don't have a job, you have no intention of getting a job, you aren't going to college, you have no money , you have no way to support yourself and whoever dates you has to pay for everything and support you.

If I put that on my profile no guy will want me.
 Aussiebythebay
Msg: 502
view profile
History
1 month again returns but does he want to date me?
Posted: 1/21/2017 1:51:32 PM

And whats wrong with my profile? I rather get all the important info out into the open first hand, then it will have the guy really decide on whether or not, he wants to date me or not.................................................................

So I rather let him know what I am all about in the beginning and see his thoughts and reactions right then and there

Then this......vvv

You should put in there about the fact you live with your parents, you don't have a job, you have no intention of getting a job, you aren't going to college, you have no money , you have no way to support yourself and whoever dates you has to pay for everything and support you.

If I put that on my profile no guy will want me.

.......so you're NOT letting him know all the important stuff and what you're all about then are you? I wish you'd make up your mind.

Nat, you also questioned what's wrong with your profile then you make another profile review thread.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 503
Posted: 1/21/2017 1:55:44 PM
The wheels of the bus go round and round , round and round, round and round - EVERYBODY SING !

You know a forum is hurting when a certain someone has provided the majority of the entertainment the past few months

SMH
 sun___flower
Msg: 504
view profile
History
Obviouz Troll Is Obviouz
Posted: 1/21/2017 6:44:58 PM
It's so heavy-handed that it's not even any fun as a drinking game.
 Aussiebythebay
Msg: 505
view profile
History
Obviouz Troll Is Obviouz
Posted: 1/21/2017 7:33:40 PM
It's so heavy-handed that it's not even any fun as a drinking game.

^^^
I know. She has to be THE most incredibly stubborn and ARGUMENTATIVE person I've ever come across. Whatever you say, you lose. Thank heavens I don't live with her and I sincerely pity any man who dates her while she's carrying on like this. She's absolutely exhausting.

There HAS to be a breaking point at some stage because the fish bowl in which she lives will eventually crack and she'll see the REAL world. If not, I think she has a bleak future ahead of her. Sad but true. :(
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 506
view profile
History
Posted: 1/22/2017 3:03:59 AM

I was born premature weighing only 1lbs 2oz, so I was born early and not on time as an average person would be born, I have had a lot of health issues since birth to growing up, so that is why my appearance may not be like the average person's nowadays.

Research into the psychological aspects of preterm birth and low birth weight is well established:

http://www.medicaldaily.com/low-birth-weight-and-premature-babies-more-likely-become-introverted-neurotic-adults-344832
https://consumer.healthday.com/pregnancy-information-29/love-sex-and-relationship-health-news-452/could-premature-birth-affect-adult-relationships-self-esteem-695789.html
http://www.iaim.net/premature-babies-more-likely-to-have-emotional-problems-as-adults/
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0092656615300143

Let's face things head on, Nataly: you seem to be a textbook example of the issues exhibited in adults born preterm. By advertising your personal history, you're actively inviting people to look into it further, either before they meet you or once you start showing signs of odd behaviour.

Personally, I don't think you're doing yourself any favours here. What you're doing is saying "here I am, this is what's wrong with me and why, and I expect you to make allowances for it, because I'm damned if I'm going to make any changes to improve my lot in life." I really do think that you're destined for a lonely life, if you carry on with your attitude, unless you hook up with someone with similar developmental issues and accept what that brings along with it (that does work; watch The Undatables, a UK television series chronicling the situations of people who don't fit in with the mainstream dating crowd: http://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-undateables/on-demand/61402-001).

Change or accept. Your choice.
 2ufo2
Msg: 507
Posted: 1/22/2017 7:44:39 AM

I really do think that you're destined for a lonely life,...

Lonely?
Here on POF forums?
Why look at everyone talking...
And it's all about her.

I do think she has what she wants.
Because if she wanted something different, she would change her actions.
 nataly66687
Msg: 508
Posted: 1/22/2017 12:53:12 PM

But here you are wrong, because I do have money, I am making some money from my freelancing. I can support myself with what money I do make. Whoever does date me, I can afford to pay for my share of the date and I don't need the guy to pay for everything nor do I need him to support me.

I was brought up know that the guy does pay for the date, thats the traditionally way of dating and what SOME daters do. Why is that such a bad thing?
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 509
view profile
History
Posted: 1/22/2017 1:53:27 PM

But here you are wrong, because I do have money, I am making some money from my freelancing. I can support myself with what money I do make. Whoever does date me, I can afford to pay for my share of the date and I don't need the guy to pay for everything nor do I need him to support me.

My son is 19. he attends university and works part-time He and his girlfriend have been together for four years and they go out for meals, go to the cinema, go on holiday and day trips together and treat each other on birthdays and at Christmas. She also goes to college, works part time and runs a car. However, like you, they both live with their respective parents. They are NOT independent; although they pay for some food at home, they get away with not paying for any of the usual home expenses apart from paying token rent. Having said that, at 19, that's not unusual.

At 29, it is. You cannot afford to support yourself without being subsidised by your parents. Your freelancing doesn't pay a living wage. You are dependent.

I was brought up know that the guy does pay for the date, thats the traditionally way of dating and what SOME daters do. Why is that such a bad thing?

I'm afraid to say that without drop-dead gorgeous looks and a serious dowry to back it up, most men would kick a woman with that kind of expectation to the kerb very quickly, once they realise their wallet is continuously having to make an appearance. Welcome to the 21st Century.
 Aussiebythebay
Msg: 510
view profile
History
Posted: 1/22/2017 2:54:52 PM

Why is that such a bad thing?

Because it's called being used. Besides, maybe the guy doesn't want to spend his money because he'd prefer to save it for his future just like you do.........
 nataly66687
Msg: 511
Posted: 1/22/2017 4:42:03 PM

Because it's called being used. Besides, maybe the guy doesn't want to spend his money because he'd prefer to save it for his future just like you do.........

Well good news to all of you. I will NEVER date again. There now you can all be happy and be at ease. I just don't want to date anymore I know there is not a guy for me and no one wants anything to do with me anyway. So I will focus on other things.
 CarefreeBeauty
Msg: 512
Posted: 1/22/2017 4:57:02 PM
You're getting paid by how many clicks you get right? That sort of handsome social worker type that keeps giving you advice is getting a cut as well?
 nataly66687
Msg: 513
Posted: 1/22/2017 5:07:05 PM

You're getting paid by how many clicks you get right? That sort of handsome social worker type that keeps giving you advice is getting a cut as well?

Yes google adsense works on how many clicks or whatever it is. And the websites I write and photograph for, pay me per assignment, so I could get an assignment today, and get paid today, and may not get another assignment until next week, month, whenever. I wish my writing and photography would pay like a regular 9-5 job, but it doesn't and it sucks. But I am trying to make the best of it and I am hoping to find another job soon.
 Maleman999
Msg: 514
Posted: 1/22/2017 5:17:31 PM

That's called being a gold digger. Guys are not after a gold digger-especially one that has all kinds of special rules and timetables that he must follow.
 Aussiebythebay
Msg: 515
view profile
History
Posted: 1/22/2017 6:04:32 PM

Well good news to all of you. I will NEVER date again. There now you can all be happy and be at ease

What made you say that when you said yourself you'd prefer to save up for the future?
Why are you criticising what you said then blame us with sarcasm?

When it comes down to it, like one of the other posters mentioned, none of you have anything better to do, than to hide behind your keyboards, cell phones, whatever way you pick to message here, and just talk smack about me and my life situations.

You need to apologise. Read back and see how many people have complimented you and even stuck up for you when that crazy lady called you a Tranny. Why did you change your photos after some complimented how good they are?

YOU, young lady, have too much time on your hands by hiding behind your own keyboard and not getting a real job while most of the rest of us have invested our busy lives to try to help you. ANOTHER SMACK IN THE FACE!!

Get over yourself and do NOT blame us or insult us after all we've done.

It's like you get off by hurting me on here. When all I am doing is trying to seek advice about my dating situations because I don't want to make the same mistakes time and time again.

Then bloody well LISTEN! You seek advice and tell us we're wrong. WTF are we to do?

Breakdown #4.
 nataly66687
Msg: 516
Posted: 1/22/2017 6:55:10 PM
Then YOU all tell me, right here, right now. What do YOU want ME to do?

Because I did what that one girl said and removed apparently the GOOD photos of me. I updated my profile but apparently NO one cares to go and tell me about that.

And I told you all I am working and I am applying to other places to get a better job than I am right now. So I am getting my life in order alright.
 Aussiebythebay
Msg: 517
view profile
History
Posted: 1/22/2017 7:22:36 PM
You removed your photos on the ADVICE she gave. It wasn't compulsory. Simply put it up again because it's a really nice photo.

EDIT: I see you have which is great. Well done.
 nataly66687
Msg: 518
Posted: 1/22/2017 7:32:53 PM

You removed your photos on the ADVICE she gave. It wasn't compulsory. Simply put it up again because it's a really nice photo.

EDIT: I see you have which is great.

There the photos are back. Now can you PLEASE tell me about the DETAILS IN MY ABOUT ME SECTION. Thats what I really want to know about.
 Aussiebythebay
Msg: 519
view profile
History
Posted: 1/22/2017 7:36:35 PM
If we were similar in age I'd message you privately but I can't. Best to go to one of your Profile review threads and I promise I will advise you in what I consider is in your best interests.

nataly66687
Msg: 520
Posted: 1/22/2017 7:44:23 PM

If we were similar in age I'd message you privately but I can't. Best to go to one of your Profile review threads and I promise I will advise you in what I consider is in your best interests.

I changed my mail settings, please send me a private message so we can talk.
 Aussiebythebay
Msg: 521
view profile
History
Posted: 1/22/2017 9:05:45 PM
I cant. The 14 year age gap applies. :(

If you have Facebook we can chat there but publically disclosing our FB addresses isn't a good idea. I'll leave it up to you though.
 nataly66687
Msg: 522
Posted: 1/22/2017 9:30:13 PM

I cant. The 14 year age gap applies. :(

If you have Facebook we can chat there but publically disclosing our FB addresses isn't a good idea. I'll leave it up to you though.

hit me up on fb napy666.
 Mz_Informed
Msg: 523
Posted: 1/22/2017 10:39:31 PM
Oh. My. God.

Please, for the love of jebus, have your Facebook privacy setting high and only accept Friend requests from people you know.

Man, the creepers are gonna have a field day now.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 524
view profile
History
Posted: 1/23/2017 12:47:24 AM

hit me up on fb napy666.

Cool, will do! I'll have my friends hit ya up with their 2 cents too. And their friends, too!

(kidding of course)
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 525
view profile
History
Posted: 1/23/2017 2:28:33 AM
I wouldn't worry about Nataly's privacy settings, to be honest; she's all over the internet as it is, giving away her personal information.

I wish my writing and photography would pay like a regular 9-5 job, but it doesn't and it sucks.

The stark reality of it is that your earnings suck because your submissions suck. If you really want to make a go at your chosen ambition, you'll have to go back to school and take some media classes. You once asked what one interviewer had that you didn't. After having a look, the reasons were obvious. He was more involved, more interested and interesting, engaged his subjects and didn't spend 80% of the time looking at his crib sheet for the next question. Successful interviewers can think on the fly, can be spontaneous, but can still rein in an interviewee and keep them on track and on time. It's an art. Your writing skills stink at present. Your spelling and grammar need a good polishing and your comprehension skills need working on. I'd hate to see your CV... As for your photography, no-one is going to buy images with someone's hand in front of the subject or images that are badly framed and out of focus. Research other articles like crazy. Watch as many videos as you can. Note what works.

There are groups in your area which offer free classes and mentoring. I really do suggest that you look into those, unless you want to stack shelves or clean floors for the rest of your life.

And PLEASE drop the sh1tty attitude. NO-ONE is going to hand you a life on a silver plate. YOU have to put some work into it, instead of acting like the spoilt, lazy brat you admit to being. Most parents want to be proud of their children and see them make their own way in life, not get dragged down by them because they can't be arsed to go out and do something.

Aussie is coming from a good place. If she wants to contact you, it's because she has a good reason to. I suggest you pay attention to anything she has to say.

Good to see the new photograph back.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > 1 month again returns but does he want to date me?