Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > 1 month again returns but does he want to date me?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 nataly66687
Msg: 526
1 month again returns but does he want to date me?Page 22 of 26    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26)

I wouldn't worry about Nataly's privacy settings, to be honest; she's all over the internet as it is, giving away her personal information.

I wish my writing and photography would pay like a regular 9-5 job, but it doesn't and it sucks.

The stark reality of it is that your earnings suck because your submissions suck. If you really want to make a go at your chosen ambition, you'll have to go back to school and take some media classes. You once asked what one interviewer had that you didn't. After having a look, the reasons were obvious. He was more involved, more interested and interesting, engaged his subjects and didn't spend 80% of the time looking at his crib sheet for the next question. Successful interviewers can think on the fly, can be spontaneous, but can still rein in an interviewee and keep them on track and on time. It's an art. Your writing skills stink at present. Your spelling and grammar need a good polishing and your comprehension skills need working on. I'd hate to see your CV... As for your photography, no-one is going to buy images with someone's hand in front of the subject or images that are badly framed and out of focus. Research other articles like crazy. Watch as many videos as you can. Note what works.

There are groups in your area which offer free classes and mentoring. I really do suggest that you look into those, unless you want to stack shelves or clean floors for the rest of your life.

And PLEASE drop the sh1tty attitude. NO-ONE is going to hand you a life on a silver plate. YOU have to put some work into it, instead of acting like the spoilt, lazy brat you admit to being. Most parents want to be proud of their children and see them make their own way in life, not get dragged down by them because they can't be arsed to go out and do something.

Aussie is coming from a good place. If she wants to contact you, it's because she has a good reason to. I suggest you pay attention to anything she has to say.

Good to see the new photograph back.

Yeah well go screw yourself. I'm done with you and your rudeness.
 nataly66687
Msg: 527
1 month again returns but does he want to date me?
Posted: 1/23/2017 10:40:18 AM

The stark reality of it is that your earnings suck because your submissions suck. If you really want to make a go at your chosen ambition, you'll have to go back to school and take some media classes. You once asked what one interviewer had that you didn't. After having a look, the reasons were obvious. He was more involved, more interested and interesting, engaged his subjects and didn't spend 80% of the time looking at his crib sheet for the next question. Successful interviewers can think on the fly, can be spontaneous, but can still rein in an interviewee and keep them on track and on time. It's an art. Your writing skills stink at present. Your spelling and grammar need a good polishing and your comprehension skills need working on. I'd hate to see your CV... As for your photography, no-one is going to buy images with someone's hand in front of the subject or images that are badly framed and out of focus. Research other articles like crazy. Watch as many videos as you can. Note what works.

There are groups in your area which offer free classes and mentoring. I really do suggest that you look into those, unless you want to stack shelves or clean floors for the rest of your life.

For your information I have seen plenty of other interviewer's who still hold a paper and read off the questions, so me doing that is perfectly fine, thank you very much.

And my skills in the writing and photography field are great. If they were crappy no one would want to work with me but I get offered to work with a ton of people so that proves you wrong.

And my CV is superb thanks.
 2ufo2
Msg: 528
Posted: 1/23/2017 10:40:48 AM

So I am getting my life in order alright.

And that is what you should really be working on.
Not trying to get a boyfriend to pick you up and drive you around
or a husband to take care of you.
 nataly66687
Msg: 529
Posted: 1/23/2017 10:53:05 AM

And that is what you should really be working on.
Not trying to get a boyfriend to pick you up and drive you around
or a husband to take care of you.

I am sorry but screw you. I can date and seek out a boyfriend or husband, while focusing on my life and finding work or whatever it is I need to do. So don't you dare tell me what to do.
 gotahubcapdiamondstarhalo
Msg: 530
Posted: 1/23/2017 11:49:24 AM

I am sorry but screw you ... So don't you dare tell me what to do.

And yet ... here you are asking a bunch of internet strangers what you should do?

Must be why we love you ...
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 531
view profile
History
Posted: 1/23/2017 11:56:14 AM

I wish my writing and photography would pay like a regular 9-5 job, but it doesn't and it sucks.

You don't make the money because you're not very good. Sorry, but I've watched your interviews, read your reports, and seen your photographs. The evidence speaks for itself. If someone is paying you anything at all, they're either desperate or being charitable.

I have to agree with others when they say that the mainstream dating market isn't for you. You're rude, obnoxious and full of yourself. Now you may say the same about me, but hey, I'm not the one crying over not being able to get a date and keep them.
 2ufo2
Msg: 532
Posted: 1/23/2017 11:57:20 AM
Sorry Nataly.
I thought you were actually serious about becoming a responsible grown up.
 Mz_Informed
Msg: 533
Posted: 1/23/2017 12:32:54 PM
Well, to be fair, nataly is now saying "screw you" instead of "fvck you". That shows a little bit of growth.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 534
Posted: 1/23/2017 1:51:35 PM
It's the song that never ends.. I hope when I tell ppl to FO I get so much tea and sympathy.
Bet now Nat you'll get some friends via FB tho
 Aussiebythebay
Msg: 535
view profile
History
Posted: 1/23/2017 4:21:33 PM
**** Copied from my reply in the Profile Review thread. ****
(Saves me writing it all over again.) :)

Thanks. I found your page. However, I've found out that even though people can message one another on Facebook without being Facebook friends, the reader can see the sender's Facebook details.

I can't allow that unless I know the person VERY well as I have a number of high profile people on there whom I know personally.....Political and otherwise.

But all is not lost because my intention was to work on your profile privately WITH you step by step and not FOR you here littering up the forums if you know what I mean.

Thank you for trusting me and I sincerely hope you get many responses now with your new profile. Good luck. :)

nataly66687
Msg: 536
Posted: 1/23/2017 7:46:04 PM
Sorry but you don't understand how freelancing works for some websites. Like I said, some websites, give an assignment one day, and then not give another assignment until a week later or month later. Its not due to my work being crappy or whatever you think it is.
 nataly66687
Msg: 537
Posted: 1/23/2017 7:47:35 PM

**** Copied from my reply in the Profile Review thread. ****
(Saves me writing it all over again.) :)

Thanks. I found your page. However, I've found out that even though people can message one another on Facebook without being Facebook friends, the reader can see the sender's Facebook details.

I can't allow that unless I know the person VERY well as I have a number of high profile people on there whom I know personally.....Political and otherwise.

But all is not lost because my intention was to work on your profile privately WITH you step by step and not FOR you here littering up the forums if you know what I mean.

Thank you for trusting me and I sincerely hope you get many responses now with your new profile. Good luck. :)

So you think you're better than me, when you wanted to be my friend and talk to me.
 sun___flower
Msg: 538
view profile
History
Obviouz Troll Is Obviouz
Posted: 1/23/2017 8:12:12 PM
Obvious troll is obvious.
 Aussiebythebay
Msg: 539
view profile
History
Posted: 1/23/2017 9:08:34 PM
You know I tried to contact you and coach you but I can't disclose my Facebook account. I really DO have reasons for that because I'm involved with a political Party of Australia so I need to very careful.

I never said I'm better than you. I simply said that since I found out my FB will be visible to those I message; I seriously can't let that happen for professional and legal reasons. Surely you'd understand that.

I've already apologised for something beyond my means and sadly, in doing so, you've slapped me in the face once again. This really hurts ya know. I tried with sincere intentions.
 Mz_Informed
Msg: 540
Posted: 1/23/2017 10:20:27 PM
Nancy, please, for the sake of your sanity and the high cost of the liquor cart, give yourself a break. You've tried and you're to be commended for it and your perseverance, but give up; it's a loss cause. She will never be thankful for anything you try to do.
 sun___flower
Msg: 541
view profile
History
Whack A Troll
Posted: 1/23/2017 10:27:40 PM

and the high cost of the liquor cart

Thank you for mentioning this, Mz Informed.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 542
view profile
History
Posted: 1/23/2017 10:29:28 PM

However, I've found out that even though people can message one another on Facebook without being Facebook friends, the reader can see the sender's Facebook details.

Not necessarily. Not to brag or anything, but (adjusting tie), I've face-stalked more than a few women in my days... and some of them, you can't see SQUAT if you're not their friend. None of the posts, their friends, not even their # for texting at 3am when other guys won't be texting them!

BUT, that depends on your settings. Obviously if you didn't want ANY non-friends to see squat, you could set it that way. But it's all or nothing.

But what's the obsession about needing a Facebook account (you can create another one pretty quick though ya know)? Just use email. And yes, you can create a free email account many places real quick.

Just email anyone on facebook using the email address of username@facebook.com.
 Aussiebythebay
Msg: 543
view profile
History
Posted: 1/23/2017 10:32:10 PM

Nancy, please, for the sake of your sanity and the high cost of the liquor cart, give yourself a break.

Thanks Mz Informed. I have now. I can't do it any more because my face hurts too much. I'm disappointed but relieved at the same time knowing I did the best I could.

Her harsh reply was one too many slaps so I've walked away.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 544
view profile
History
Posted: 1/24/2017 5:39:43 AM

Sorry but you don't understand how freelancing works for some websites. Like I said, some websites, give an assignment one day, and then not give another assignment until a week later or month later. Its not due to my work being crappy or whatever you think it is.

I understand that if your work was good, people would be paying you more and you'd have more work coming your way. Perhaps that's something you don't? Proper journalists have already told you that to make any money from the job, you have to a: work your backside off; b: network like blazes; c: be good at what you do. Waiting around for monthly assignments suggests that you're not a first port of call. Work harder, or get another job and treat this as a hobby.

What the heck is wrong with learning your art? It's called continual professional development... and you definitely have room for improvement. What are you afraid of?

So you think you're better than me, when you wanted to be my friend and talk to me.

How old are you, Nataly? 29 or 12? Grow up! That's a wholly unnecessary slight, when Aussie has explained her reasons for not contacting you by Facebook. She has gone out of her way to help you and you've acted like a petulant child every step of the way. Even your 'apology' was fake and done with crossed fingers behind your back.

Whatever is already public within a Facebook account will be visible to whoever you share your username with. The way around that is to close your content visibility down, or create a second account, as norwegianguy says. I have a spoof account myself, although it's naughty to have one according to Facebook.
 gotahubcapdiamondstarhalo
Msg: 545
Posted: 1/24/2017 7:16:43 AM
Listen, bondageboi/GlassArmonica/Padawan61 -

You have used the words "obsessed," "genuine," "phony," "psychopathic," and "deceive" in an attempt to insult or mock another user on this board.
Ironically, YOU are the 55 year old Asian man in "Doggie-doo, Alberta," according to an earlier incarnation (which is still here on this site), masquerading as a 33 yr old Hispanic man in La Jolla, California.

Did you set your age lower so that you can contact Nat? You would despair if Nat ever had any real success and/or left these boards, because who would provide fodder for your masturbatory fantasies?

The last thing you want is for her to actually have a turn of fortune in her life, yet you try to convince her that everyone else is against her.

You are one twisted piece of work ...
 gtomustang
Msg: 546
Posted: 1/24/2017 8:12:08 AM
well, slap me with honey and label me superstitious, but when I see a screen name has three 6's in a row...I expect its not going to end well :)

still, this is free entertainment, I join the rest hoping it continues :)

meanwhile, the Good Samaratans who reported her suicide threats, you did the good thing. there has to be a balance between taking it seriously and blowing it off.
 2ufo2
Msg: 547
Posted: 1/24/2017 9:03:55 AM

Freelancers don't sit around waiting for someone to assign them work.
 nataly66687
Msg: 548
Posted: 1/24/2017 10:13:31 AM

Freelancers don't sit around waiting for someone to assign them work.

Yes you do, because the editor's assign you the piece to work on, when they have the assignment ready to be worked on. That's how it goes when you write for a website, magazine, newspaper. You can't and submit stuff to the editor and expect payment, especially when the editor doesn't pay for submitted content, just their own content, that they assign. That's how a lot of websites, magazines, and newspapers work nowadays.
 nataly66687
Msg: 549
Posted: 1/24/2017 10:16:01 AM

You know I tried to contact you and coach you but I can't disclose my Facebook account. I really DO have reasons for that because I'm involved with a political Party of Australia so I need to very careful.

I never said I'm better than you. I simply said that since I found out my FB will be visible to those I message; I seriously can't let that happen for professional and legal reasons. Surely you'd understand that.

I've already apologised for something beyond my means and sadly, in doing so, you've slapped me in the face once again. This really hurts ya know. I tried with sincere intentions.

No you DID NOT help me at all. You just abused me, just like everyone else. You can disclose your FB, You can message me on mine, I gave you mine and for everyone else to see, and you can message me and talk to me and I wouldn't give our your info.

But you don't give a crap anyway otherwise if you truly did you would be helping me but your lowlife loser that will never amount to anything ever for the reaminder of your life.
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 550
Posted: 1/24/2017 10:28:05 AM
Nat, did you delete your profile? Sorry if your feelings got hurt.

Some posters here were genuinely trying to help you.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > 1 month again returns but does he want to date me?