Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > 1 month again returns but does he want to date me?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 browneyesboo
Msg: 576
Internet Trolls Are Terrible PeoplePage 24 of 26    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26)

God has answer prayers! Trump will answer prayers! Build the WAL! Send all TRANNY back to Mexica!

You sound a bit unstable.
And what is your obsession with "tranny"?

This place gets crazier everyday!
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 577
view profile
History
Internet Trolls Are Terrible People
Posted: 1/26/2017 12:11:30 PM

Narcissism is no longer considered a diagnosis as mentally ill, I beg to differ.

Narcissism by its self is a trait; narcissistic personality disorder is different and certainly diagnosable.

http://www.theravive.com/therapedia/Narcissistic-Personality-Disorder-DSM--5-301.81-(F60.81)

For the record, I don't see signs of NPD in Natalie either. She wouldn't be here asking for help if she had. More likely, it's Borderline or Histrionic Personality Disorder. Even then, only a clinical diagnosis would say for sure.
 Theweatherwoman
Msg: 578
Posted: 1/26/2017 2:13:38 PM

For the record, I don't see signs of NPD in Natalie either. She wouldn't be here asking for help if she had

She wasn't here asking for help, she did "prank" you all....All of you were "her fun online talkative toys"..

She did ask something in OP then she answered the question herself in post #3...And you all ended up writing 24 pages of the same thing. You people are really... "a-m-a-z-i-n-g"..should be working as teacher or something like that who require patience.
At the end I think you all like her.:)
I bet she will comeback with the same question " in her special style" and you will go on, and on with....
subject: Blue Red
Her="is this red"?
X= N0, it is blue
Her= I think it is red...
X = No, it is blue because...
Her= It seems red because..
X = No.......
 N2U16
Msg: 579
1 month again returns but does he want to date me?
Posted: 1/26/2017 3:24:20 PM

Must be quiet, since you aren't getting laid ..
P. S. Probably just another one of the many accounts of Bondageboi/ GlassArmonica/ Padawan61 (perm banned)/ Donald_Trumped_Hillary etc., etc.
Are you so desperate to keep Nat's thread alive, that you just come back to stir the sh!t?
I bet you really miss her, Pad.
Are you still a 55 yr old virgin as you claimed to be a few years ago?
Probably
Have fun going your own way. The only orgasmic screaming you hear will be your own, bud.

So, I share my personal experience and thoughts and your first words to me are baffling and filled with accusations.
1 You open trying to manipulate me with “pvssy”! Muzzle it if it bites ;)
2 I’m “desperate” to keep Nat’s thread alive when its currently active.
3 I don’t know “Nat” other than then the OP thus I can’t miss her.
4 If I was “55 yr old virgin” a few years ago, I certainly can’t still be 55.
5 And you end with trying to manipulate me with “pvssy” again.

My first thought was “nice smile” in an Asexual way but after reading your comments I’m thinking I need to slowly back away, remind you that everything is ok (nervous smile), and at the appropriate moment, when you’re distracted, run away, run so far away, I just run, I run all night and day, hopefully to get away.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 580
Posted: 1/26/2017 4:57:34 PM
It was spooky that some went and hunted down her new User name
She can post tomorrow, happy Friday :)
Why are you afraid of Hubcap ? " yells boo and stamps foot" Multiple profiles eventually fall by the wayside, altho it is funny when they forget and talk to each other
 TheEvolutionOfJessi
Msg: 581
view profile
History
Posted: 1/26/2017 7:33:08 PM
Seriously folks, this 'discussion' went on for two months????
Ya gotta be chytt'n me!!!
Did "him" and she ever catch up???? (I think not...)

Now to 'catch up' while Nat is in hiatus getting her new profile phased in.
(apparently I have a LOT to catch up on... and no liquor!!!)
 forumslady
Msg: 582
Posted: 1/26/2017 8:13:38 PM
imanorangetiger- Well, anyone that spends much time with a narcissist feels like they are mentally ill.
The gas lighting, the transference, triangulation, their inability to see beyond the end of their nose. It isn't pleasant.
I'm pretty sure Natally is NOT a narcissist. As you correctly stated, if she were, she would NOT admit to ANY faults.
She seems to live in her head a lot. Her talk about her parents concerns me. I could be reading it wrong, but they seem to be determined to keep her under their thumb.
Even if she's making up most of what she says, I will NOT go after her.
I don't kick puppies either.
I wish there was SOMEONE in her life who would take her to a therapist, actually HELP her!
 Aussiebythebay
Msg: 583
view profile
History
Posted: 1/26/2017 8:26:59 PM

Her talk about her parents concerns me. I could be reading it wrong, but they seem to be determined to keep her under their thumb.

I said the same thing in rather a lengthy post a while back. Can't remember if I deleted it or not though.

In my post I told a brief story about an old school friend of mine. Only child with VERY strict parents. She was beautiful both on the inside and outside and many guys wanted to go out with her. Before dating a guy she had to take him to meet the parents for their approval. They never approved. "No one is good enough for you" they said.

She lived a lonely life and, just like Natalie, they never approved of any jobs she went for. "Your place is here in the home with us." They said.

It was only after both her parents died that she finally met a man and married him.

I wish there was SOMEONE in her life who would take her to a therapist

She said she doesn't want / need therapy as she's totally happy in her life. :(
 forumslady
Msg: 584
Posted: 1/26/2017 8:39:51 PM
Aussiebythebay- I'm glad your friend eventually got out, got married and is happy. :)
Natally said she doesn't want help, that she's happy???
That is a classic case of denial, with almost every post, we can ALL see she is NOT happy.
She will outlive her parents too. The thought of her future, if she doesn't wake up and SEE what is right in front of her, is just sad.
That isn't criticism, that is a life lesson that I had to learn myself, experience talking.
I stayed in denial about my marriage for WAY too long.
It took him doing, well saying, something so awful and extreme, I FINALLY woke up.
People that loved me and cared about me all but cheered.
Like I said, how will Natally manage that considering she's kept isolated? They won't even let her drive!
We can only hope things turn out for her like they did for your friend.
 Aussiebythebay
Msg: 585
view profile
History
Posted: 1/26/2017 9:01:00 PM
""if she doesn't wake up and SEE what is right in front of her""

Thing is though (and this is just my opinion) her lifestyle and "hobbies" are so dark that she can't SEE anything in front of her.
I fear it may take something terrifying to happen while participating in her "hobby" to really wake her up and open her eyes.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 586
view profile
History
Posted: 1/27/2017 2:59:13 AM
I'm not sure we got the whole story from Natalie about her parents. Let's not forget that she displayed some real developmental issues in evidence, so they could have been simply looking out for her best interests. She said that she failed her driving theory test 22 times. Not sure about California but in the UK, you'd have to be particularly negligent to fail a theory test that many times. As for her practical abilities, they could have been dangerously dire and her parents may well have been worried that she might kill someone through sheer ineptitude and lack of attention.

I don't think she really applies herself to anything that doesn't interest her and that exasperates her parents; the clues are there in many of Natalie's posts. We've all seen how quickly she shuts down when people tell her what she doesn't want to hear. There's a fair bet that her parents would be only too happy to see her leave but they're also probably mindful that she's ill equipped to cope with life in general. If you look more deeply into Natalie's internet history, there's some deeply disturbing stuff she gets involved in. I'm not about to divulge that here but it's nasty. No parent in their right mind would condone it if they knew about it.

Personally, I don't see a great future ahead for Natalie. She refuses to seek therapy. She refuses to increase her education. She refuses to recognise her limitations. She refuses to recognise that change in attitude brings forth a change in fortune. I see her living in the same house after her parents die and being seen as the weird creepy old lady who shouts at people in the street.
 Seki1949
Msg: 587
view profile
History
Rude of You to Have Made Me Come Out Here on the Weekend.
Posted: 1/27/2017 12:38:17 PM
"No PERSON is illegal."

Catchy but false. The jails are full of illegal people.

PS: I would have never posted if I realized this was a Nataly thread. My Bad.

"Friends don't let Friends post on Nataly Threads"
 Ouija2025
Msg: 588
Rude of You to Have Made Me Come Out Here on the Weekend.
Posted: 1/27/2017 12:59:25 PM
"the weird creepy old lady who shouts at people in the street."
You called?
 gtomustang
Msg: 589
learning to laugh at self and others
Posted: 1/27/2017 2:20:50 PM
"Not sure about California but in the UK, you'd have to be particularly negligent to fail a theory test that many times. "

>>when I took my test in the states (back when rainbows were in black and white), we did it on a video machine. Multiple choice questions like, "you should give extra distance when behind a" and at the top was a picture of a motorcycle from behind.

mmm, umm....if you can fail that, you really should stay on the special bus for your rides. Meanwhile, someone like natster is easy to understand if you try not to think what she's doing is logical. Then there's no other solution but the opposite of logical. The problem is when you try to find a rational reason why unrational people do things. That'll vacuum your head inside out.

why do people fail to fix what would fail for anyone else? b/c for them...it works well enough for them. Thus they are, by definition...not like us. Oh they may SAY they want the same things, but always go by what someone does, if you want to understand them.

some people are dumb b/c they're.....dumb. For them, the smartest thing they can do is what fits them, which is to be....dumb.
 Cynderella
Msg: 590
view profile
History
Posted: 2/8/2017 9:17:40 AM
Dear Nat,
How I miss you. It's like someone took away my morning coffee.
I look forward to your return.
Could it be you found the "one" and left us all to wonder?
All the best, The Pond.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 591
learning to untie knots
Posted: 2/8/2017 9:19:31 AM
^^^^

I hear she's a bit tied up at the moment
 Cynderella
Msg: 592
view profile
History
learning to untie knots
Posted: 2/8/2017 9:30:36 AM
^^^
Dreams do come true!
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 593
learning to untie knots
Posted: 2/8/2017 9:34:30 AM
^^^^

Sometimes they do , sometimes only for a little while.....leaving you wanting more.....sigh.....
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 594
Posted: 2/8/2017 1:53:16 PM
Cynderella, LOL I don't know whether to kick your foot under the table, or send an SOS message to Sun Flower.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 595
Posted: 2/8/2017 4:51:59 PM

jealous haters

?????????????????????Of what??????????????????????
 Cynderella
Msg: 596
view profile
History
Posted: 2/8/2017 6:45:48 PM
Miss Lady is that what I felt lol

Bondage:

No Hater here....I love Nat she is the best thing that ever happen to the forums. I have never laughed so hard at the many replies and postings.

Pls come back Nat!
I have my Depends all ready!
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 597
Posted: 2/8/2017 10:03:40 PM

OMG Nataly you are so beautiful....................................`' ´
dont ever let these jealous haters tell you otherwise! ;) Î<3

What is <3?

Is that supposed to be a heart, or is it a ballsack?
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 598
Posted: 2/8/2017 11:03:07 PM
Judging from message 580, I'm going to take a guess that it's the latter.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 599
view profile
History
Posted: 2/8/2017 11:22:24 PM

What is <3?

Is that supposed to be a heart, or is it a ballsack?

It's both, silly. You touch a man's ball sack, you touch his heart. You crush a man's ball sack, you crush his heart. Both flutter when excited about a girl, too.
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 600
Posted: 2/8/2017 11:41:27 PM
Ahhh, okay. That explains it.

But what's the little thingy to the left of the "heart"?

Î<3

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > 1 month again returns but does he want to date me?