Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > 1 month again returns but does he want to date me?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 586
view profile
History
Internet Trolls Are Terrible PeoplePage 25 of 26    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26)
I'm not sure we got the whole story from Natalie about her parents. Let's not forget that she displayed some real developmental issues in evidence, so they could have been simply looking out for her best interests. She said that she failed her driving theory test 22 times. Not sure about California but in the UK, you'd have to be particularly negligent to fail a theory test that many times. As for her practical abilities, they could have been dangerously dire and her parents may well have been worried that she might kill someone through sheer ineptitude and lack of attention.

I don't think she really applies herself to anything that doesn't interest her and that exasperates her parents; the clues are there in many of Natalie's posts. We've all seen how quickly she shuts down when people tell her what she doesn't want to hear. There's a fair bet that her parents would be only too happy to see her leave but they're also probably mindful that she's ill equipped to cope with life in general. If you look more deeply into Natalie's internet history, there's some deeply disturbing stuff she gets involved in. I'm not about to divulge that here but it's nasty. No parent in their right mind would condone it if they knew about it.

Personally, I don't see a great future ahead for Natalie. She refuses to seek therapy. She refuses to increase her education. She refuses to recognise her limitations. She refuses to recognise that change in attitude brings forth a change in fortune. I see her living in the same house after her parents die and being seen as the weird creepy old lady who shouts at people in the street.
 Seki1949
Msg: 587
view profile
History
Rude of You to Have Made Me Come Out Here on the Weekend.
Posted: 1/27/2017 12:38:17 PM
"No PERSON is illegal."

Catchy but false. The jails are full of illegal people.

PS: I would have never posted if I realized this was a Nataly thread. My Bad.

"Friends don't let Friends post on Nataly Threads"
 Ouija2025
Msg: 588
Rude of You to Have Made Me Come Out Here on the Weekend.
Posted: 1/27/2017 12:59:25 PM
"the weird creepy old lady who shouts at people in the street."
You called?
 gtomustang
Msg: 589
learning to laugh at self and others
Posted: 1/27/2017 2:20:50 PM
"Not sure about California but in the UK, you'd have to be particularly negligent to fail a theory test that many times. "

>>when I took my test in the states (back when rainbows were in black and white), we did it on a video machine. Multiple choice questions like, "you should give extra distance when behind a" and at the top was a picture of a motorcycle from behind.

mmm, umm....if you can fail that, you really should stay on the special bus for your rides. Meanwhile, someone like natster is easy to understand if you try not to think what she's doing is logical. Then there's no other solution but the opposite of logical. The problem is when you try to find a rational reason why unrational people do things. That'll vacuum your head inside out.

why do people fail to fix what would fail for anyone else? b/c for them...it works well enough for them. Thus they are, by definition...not like us. Oh they may SAY they want the same things, but always go by what someone does, if you want to understand them.

some people are dumb b/c they're.....dumb. For them, the smartest thing they can do is what fits them, which is to be....dumb.
 Cynderella
Msg: 590
view profile
History
Posted: 2/8/2017 9:17:40 AM
Dear Nat,
How I miss you. It's like someone took away my morning coffee.
I look forward to your return.
Could it be you found the "one" and left us all to wonder?
All the best, The Pond.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 591
learning to untie knots
Posted: 2/8/2017 9:19:31 AM
^^^^

I hear she's a bit tied up at the moment
 Cynderella
Msg: 592
view profile
History
learning to untie knots
Posted: 2/8/2017 9:30:36 AM
^^^
Dreams do come true!
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 593
learning to untie knots
Posted: 2/8/2017 9:34:30 AM
^^^^

Sometimes they do , sometimes only for a little while.....leaving you wanting more.....sigh.....
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 594
Posted: 2/8/2017 1:53:16 PM
Cynderella, LOL I don't know whether to kick your foot under the table, or send an SOS message to Sun Flower.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 595
Posted: 2/8/2017 4:51:59 PM

jealous haters

?????????????????????Of what??????????????????????
 Cynderella
Msg: 596
view profile
History
Posted: 2/8/2017 6:45:48 PM
Miss Lady is that what I felt lol

Bondage:

No Hater here....I love Nat she is the best thing that ever happen to the forums. I have never laughed so hard at the many replies and postings.

Pls come back Nat!
I have my Depends all ready!
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 597
Posted: 2/8/2017 10:03:40 PM

OMG Nataly you are so beautiful....................................`' ´
dont ever let these jealous haters tell you otherwise! ;) Î<3

What is <3?

Is that supposed to be a heart, or is it a ballsack?
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 598
Posted: 2/8/2017 11:03:07 PM
Judging from message 580, I'm going to take a guess that it's the latter.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 599
view profile
History
Posted: 2/8/2017 11:22:24 PM

What is <3?

Is that supposed to be a heart, or is it a ballsack?

It's both, silly. You touch a man's ball sack, you touch his heart. You crush a man's ball sack, you crush his heart. Both flutter when excited about a girl, too.
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 600
Posted: 2/8/2017 11:41:27 PM
Ahhh, okay. That explains it.

But what's the little thingy to the left of the "heart"?

Î<3

Cynderella
Msg: 601
view profile
History
Will the real Nat please stand up!
Posted: 2/9/2017 8:33:15 AM
Bondage...are you Nat's long lost twin or...
are you Nat?
You seen to have come onto the scene soon after our beloved Nat disappeared!
You should date her you seem perfect!!!
 cindi_rella
Msg: 602
Posted: 2/9/2017 2:25:18 PM

are you Nat?

This I was thinking too. Bondage and Nat are the same person. Funny, Nat never replied to any of your posts and youve only ever posted on her threads.
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 603
Posted: 2/9/2017 3:17:08 PM
https://forums.plentyoffish.com/16590714datingPostpage2.aspx

Messages 39 and 41.

No, I don't think Bondage and Nat are the same poster. He's far too articulate and versed in the use of emojis. This is a poster who's been around POF a long time, and has posted under other usernames.
 Garrs1234
Msg: 604
view profile
History
Mo' Pickle Bluez
Posted: 2/10/2017 1:03:08 PM
Fat girls have to avoid rain. Water accumulates to their surfaces, like as in oceans. Then the tides start. Before long they have barnacles on their back tits.
 UneChatteNoire
Msg: 605
1 month again returns but does he want to date me?
Posted: 2/15/2017 7:04:32 PM
Man I went through the same thing. I just had to accept that although it doesn't make sense to say you are interested if you are not actions speak louder than words. Anyone who is interested in someone for the right reasons will make an effort to keep them around. I'm sorry to say it like that because I know how you feel, but it makes it easier to let go in some ways. Good luck though! We both need it.
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 606
view profile
History
Posted: 3/13/2017 7:48:11 PM
[But here you are wrong, because I do have money, I am making some money from my freelancing. I can support myself with what money I do make. Whoever does date me, I can afford to pay for my share of the date and I don't need the guy to pay for everything nor do I need him to support me.]

BUT, bet ya can't afford to support yourself totally,, like live alone, as in NOT w/ parents.
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 607
view profile
History
Posted: 8/15/2017 9:02:10 PM
[[. Besides that, they don't want me driving around period, because of the crazy driver's around town these days, and even if I had insurance and was covered, I could end up in a serious accident and die or serious injuries. So they rather play it safe and have me use public transit and I don't mind doing that. When and if they feel ready to put me on their insurance and allow me to drive, they will let me drive.]]

This is the MOST LAME ASS*D EXCUSE I have ever heard to not do something. Just man/woman up and say ya dont want the responsibility /cost of wheels.
 ThroatLozenge
Msg: 608
Posted: 8/16/2017 6:49:56 AM
I love it when a gal messages me during a dry spell

I take her to the fvckin moon n' back...
 PinkyAndTheBrain83
Msg: 609
view profile
History
Posted: 8/16/2017 1:39:13 PM
Its just an excuse and he only is looking for fun.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 610
view profile
History
Posted: 8/16/2017 1:50:08 PM

Its just an excuse and he only is looking for fun.

Damn the people looking for fun! I mean, how dare they? It's supposed to be disciplined, traditional, cordial, dog-n-pony-show -- you're not supposed to have fun together! You're supposed to enjoy being truly wanted! ;)
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > 1 month again returns but does he want to date me?