Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 NightWhisper1980
Msg: 207
What do you think of a guy who is in a relationship and is still active on a dating site?Page 4 of 44    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41)
this has happened to me before also. the best thing is to bring it up and see what kind of an answer he will give you and then you will need to chose to believe it or not and see where you want to go from there. I dont understand why people who have someone in their life who is so great are still looking for someone else.
 HB2
Msg: 210
What do you think of a guy who is in a relationship and is still active on a dating site?
Posted: 6/26/2006 5:32:01 PM
I admit to being a forum addict but this sounds very different...
Sheesh OP when ya gonna wake up and smell the inpending diapers that you're going to be changing alone?

I'd tell my friend to get the frack out NOW...
 bucsgirl
Msg: 211
view profile
History
What do you think of a guy who is in a relationship and is still active on a dating site?
Posted: 6/26/2006 5:35:38 PM
blonde How long do you think you can keep up being here to keep tabs on him with a little one and soon two little ones. Seems like you need to get rid of the LARGE baby, you're going to be too busy to be here trying to keep track of your man.
 scotishthistle1967
Msg: 213
view profile
History
Posted: 6/27/2006 10:12:30 AM
well.....I have the same problem............but I think maybe the relationship is intense and perhaps it scares him.
 scotishthistle1967
Msg: 214
view profile
History
Posted: 6/27/2006 10:15:35 AM
doing it for the sake of the kids is always the wrong reason...........but doing it for you..thats another matter..if your not happy the kids will know too....
 bucsgirl
Msg: 215
view profile
History
Posted: 6/27/2006 4:26:50 PM
blonde Well it's your life, just consider this. Unless his behavior stops which is unlikely your children will grow up with the male role model of a cheating husband/father. That's the environment you'll be raising your children in. And don't think they won't know when they're older. My opinion is (mother of four, here) is that I'd rather raise children alone than with a bad male role model. Just something to think about.
 Tate4u
Msg: 225
view profile
History
Posted: 6/28/2006 11:38:40 PM
I think they (guy or girl) are not ready for a relationship at all. They are trying to portray themselves as such, but they always just end up hurting someone. These type don't get hurt, they jump before it happens to them. They are insecure and if you don't talk about it early on, then it is your own fault. Learn what you can, speak your mind, and voice your opinions. What good is a relationship if it isn't built on trust and respect for each other. If they can't take the heat, they weren't worth your time. (AND YOU KNOW WHO I AM TALKING ABOUT)

We'll see (only you will understand)
 crystal_00_43
Msg: 226
Posted: 6/29/2006 10:33:45 AM
im sorry you think that way but im seeing a guy to on here and i don't mine him looking at other woman because i know how he feels for me and i know he don't cheat on me so he can look and talk to who he cares to i do we have trust.
and if you care for each other you trust them.
 crystal_00_43
Msg: 227
Posted: 6/29/2006 10:39:21 AM
im sorry you think that way but im seeing a guy to on here and i don't mine him looking at other people because i know how he feels for me and i know he don't cheat on me so he can look and talk to who he cares to i do we have trust.
 crystal_00_43
Msg: 228
Posted: 6/29/2006 11:02:31 AM
im sorry you think that way but im seeing a guy to on here and i don't mine him looking at other people because i know how he feels for me and i know he don't cheat on me so he can look and talk to who he cares to i do we have trust.
that is the problem today the woman meets a guy go out and bang they think they own them it don't work that way first you need trust but you don't go trying to boss them around they are men make them feel love and if there are no rings even if there are you don't boss them you talk things out be a woman love your man for who he is and if he good to you and don't lie or cheat let him be and you can not tell me you don't flirt with other men on here injoy your man let him be a man not a wimp and just because you have sex don't think you own him like a lot of people do think that.
the woman today think if i have sex with him i own him well it don't work that way you have to trust him not try and put him down love him for him and stop bossing him around
life is love not just sex so grow up you woman stop being a kid relationships are two ways
and not a joke and if you think he is lieing to you talk to him than see why he lie wish you bossie woman luck i'll tell you if i had some one that trys to boss be around i would dump him and that goes for the woman to .
soon as you see your guy with a woman talking you are ready to make a ass out of your self well try walking up to him and see who it is first men has friends to and im sure you talk a lot with other men ok enought this is pissing me off .
 Tate4u
Msg: 229
view profile
History
Posted: 6/29/2006 7:26:20 PM
OMG who pee'd in your cornflakes girl? Wow, you need to read stuff before you actually push the send button. Who is talking about owning anyone? And who just made an ass of themself........
 Bigger Guy
Msg: 235
view profile
History
Posted: 6/30/2006 10:15:51 PM
You do not own anyone .... you do not control anyone .... the more you push and pull the more you drive someone away.
If youwant someone off of a site . give them the reason to be and talk to them about it. .... but first . make sure your commitment levels are equal and comfortable. Maybe he was on there finding out relationship advise from some women he met there.
Quite frankly, its none of your business.
 LadyJFoster
Msg: 238
Posted: 6/30/2006 11:18:03 PM
I really think you should bring it up in conversation, the sooner, the better. I lived with a man that I thought was the love of my life for two years, and unbeknownst to me, he was carrying on relationships with a couple of other women he met through the internet. I was a completely faithful woman while he continued to play around. It was horrible when I found out, I have abolutely no sense of humour about this. Do what's right for you, babe.
 Tacomas
Msg: 240
Posted: 7/3/2006 3:32:03 PM
I agree with you wholeheartadly. I think after two people say and feel they are in a relationship together, all of the on-line dating sevices should cease....More importantly when they have developed a physical relationship.
 livingearth
Msg: 247
view profile
History
Posted: 7/8/2006 10:02:14 AM
Remember you are still here too...
I would suggest you talk to each other and define some boundaries...
Before doing anything rash.
 DrewBond007
Msg: 249
Posted: 7/11/2006 3:02:29 AM
it depends on how far into the relationship you are...after a few weeks...then psycho

after 3 months of dating and he says he will go steady, then sure you have a right to be pissT
 sexygreeneyess7
Msg: 255
Posted: 7/16/2006 4:18:43 PM
first did either one of you say it was a one on one and that you or him would not see anyone elese honey its calling dating because you are getting to know each other and how do you expect him to know if you are the right now if there is nothing to compare 2 think about it
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >