Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 moonbeamlover
Msg: 718
What do you think of a guy who is in a relationship and is still active on a dating site?Page 44 of 44    (4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44)
It happens all the time from what I have heard and seen; both genders... guess the pond is pretty addictive and the bigger better thing is pretty enticing. People shouldn't assume the other person is at the same stage and if they choose to hide or delete can't assume the other person is the same mindset.

Glad the OP did fess up; I personally also believe when people are at the meeting stage it's common to stay on here; but when actively dating someone for several weeks or more or becoming physical; investing a lot of time and effort in tons of communications and the hunt with other people that detracts with time with someone they profess to be important is sending mixed signals. And don't even get me started on those sleeping with a person and actively hunting. Or the ones who sleep with someone and wont' stay all night with them; because they want to go home and chat up a bunch of other women. Ugh... carp lol.

It's a strange new world online... and obviously extremely addictive...
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >