Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Fake News is the point - its the new truth      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 gtomustang
Msg: 351
Fake News is the point - its the new truthPage 15 of 15    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15)
he'll probably think its Gary, b/c Doonesbury's been pointing out his lack of emperor's clothes for years. Ivanka will help him out, tho, she's hoping she might get a clothesline in Canada.
 Maleman999
Msg: 352
Fake News is the point - its the new truth
Posted: 2/14/2017 7:51:46 PM
"she's hoping she might get a clothesline in Canada."

Too late. Ivanka's clothesline is already in some Canadian retail stores, although I don't know if there is a push in Canada to boycott her brand.
 forumslady
Msg: 353
Posted: 2/14/2017 8:29:28 PM
maleman999- There is a lot of assumption that Ivanka's clothing line was ceased at certain stores because of her father.
Nordstrom's has said her clothing line was not selling well and was discontinued because of that.
I don't believe there was ANY conspiracy against her.
I think this is a simple case of some Trump supporters just refusing to believe the simplest and most likely explanation.....her line wasn't selling so they discontinued it.
End of story.
Trump is egotistical enough, let's NOT help him make everything about him!
 deetristate
Msg: 354
Posted: 2/15/2017 3:59:14 AM
Uh, reality

""""Since October, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom and nearly 100 other retailers have been the target of the viral grass-roots #GrabYourWallet boycott, co-founded by Bay Area brand strategist Shannon Coulter. The movement encourages shoppers to boycott products and retailers with ties to President Trump, his family and his donors. Other targeted retailers or companies include Macy’s, Walmart and Amazon.""""";?

But tell yourself what you need, I guess.
 Jo van
Msg: 355
Posted: 2/15/2017 4:27:46 AM

Uh, reality

""""Since October, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom and nearly 100 other retailers have been the target of the viral grass-roots #GrabYourWallet boycott, co-founded by Bay Area brand strategist Shannon Coulter. The movement encourages shoppers to boycott products and retailers with ties to President Trump, his family and his donors. Other targeted retailers or companies include Macy’s, Walmart and Amazon.""""";?

But tell yourself what you need, I guess.

Ermm.... Dee...?
If shoppers are boycotting products and retailers with ties to President Trump, his family and his donors,
then the products won't be selling, and further, the retailers will also be losing further sales on other products, as the shoppers stay away.
That's just "consumer democracy".
Why do you hate democracy

Trump's Scottish golf courses have been losing money since before he stood as a candidate.
People boycotted them, because he's a liar, a bully, and a cheat.
-Nothing to do with his political views, but his allergy to facts.
It's "economic Karma".
-If you behave like a pr1ck, what goes around......
Google is your friend.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 356
view profile
History
Posted: 2/17/2017 8:10:03 AM
Trump offers a diagram of his well oiled machine.

https://www.google.com/search?q=rube+goldberg+machine&biw=1106&bih=692&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwj3l5nVwJfSAhUr4oMKHeveAZIQsAQIMA#imgrc=0ZCcDxFY9YqoTM:
 _babblefish
Msg: 357
Posted: 2/19/2017 11:10:45 AM

Shepard Smith, the Fox News anchor, on Thursday afternoon seemed to have had enough of Donald Trump’s slams at the media as peddlers of “fake news” — or, when it comes to CNN, “very fake news.”

“It is crazy what we are watching every day, it is absolutely crazy,” Smith said. “He keeps repeating ridiculous throwaway lines that are not true at all and sort of avoiding this issue of Russia as if we are some kind of fools for asking the question.”

Smith then started to look into the camera and added, “Really? Your opposition was hacked, and the Russians were responsible for it, and your people were on the phone on the same day it was happening, and we are fools for asking those questions? No sir, we are not fools for asking those questions, and we demand to know the answer to this question. You owe this to the American people.”
 WatchÐog
Msg: 358
Fake News is the Point - it's the New Truth
Posted: 4/6/2017 9:40:43 PM
Here is a recent 10 minute installment of A Closer Look from Late Night with Seth Meyers on the topic of Fox News.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3S8A9HRdLA

For me, the satire of Seth Meyers, Samantha Bee and Trevor Noah makes the current administration a little easier to deal with.

I never watch Fox News.
 deetristate
Msg: 359
Posted: 4/7/2017 5:43:05 AM
So how can you judge the satire?
 LOLTrump
Msg: 360
Posted: 4/7/2017 8:42:49 AM

So how can you judge the satire?

You need to have the intelligence to understand it first.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 361
view profile
History
Posted: 4/7/2017 9:06:32 AM
"So how can you judge the satire?"

2 million views, 27,000 positive, 1,400 negative.

I wish posts were judged in a similar fashion.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 362
Posted: 4/11/2017 3:05:35 PM
Today in Fake news:

WH: "You had someone who was despicable as Hitler who didn't even sink to using chemical weapons,"

Press: Umm are you sure about that?

WH: "He brought them into the Holocaust centers, I understand that,"
 YouRAWancar
Msg: 363
Posted: 1/2/2018 1:50:30 PM
Just a heads up, as many of you already know the tRumpters are not the best when it comes to vetting their news sources (which is probably why none of them would actually post a link) and it has been proven that they also are more likleyt to share fake news.*

The Storm Is the New Pizzagate — Only Worse
By
Paris Martineau
December 19, 2017 9:32 am

A new conspiracy theory called “The Storm” has taken the grimiest parts of the internet by, well, storm. Like Pizzagate, the Storm conspiracy features secret cabals, a child sex-trafficking ring led (in part) by the satanic Democratic Party, and of course, countless logical leaps and paranoid assumptions that fail to hold up under the slightest fact-based scrutiny. However, unlike Pizzagate, the Storm isn’t focused on a single block of shops in D.C., or John Podesta’s emails. It’s much, much bigger than that.

http://nymag.com/selectall/2017/12/qanon-4chan-the-storm-conspiracy-explained.html

Trump supporters far more likely to read and share ‘fake news’ on social media: study
Sarah K. Burris
02 Jan 2018 at 06:58 ET

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/01/trump-supporters-far-more-likely-to-read-and-share-fake-news-on-social-media-study/

MAGA = Many Are Getting Arrested
 Kj521
Msg: 364
Posted: 1/2/2018 2:10:48 PM
^^^^^That's #FakeNews! :D

Trump For 2020!! Keeping America Great!!
 YouRAWancar
Msg: 368
Posted: 1/2/2018 2:23:06 PM

Trump For 2020!! Keeping America Great!!

You heard it here first folks, someone thinks the guy who claimed Obama was a muslim is going to protect you from fake news.

What's next, are you going tell everyone that the skies where safer because of tRump or that there is a pedo ring in the basement of a pizza shop that does not even have a basement?

Though considering you are willing to lie to get what you want, I guess it only makes sense you would back someone who has lied some 1950 times in the last year.
 Kj521
Msg: 369
Posted: 1/2/2018 2:28:11 PM
Extraordinary times require extraordinary measures, Frank!

Ps....I often get what I want. ;) ;)
 YouRAWancar
Msg: 370
Fake News is tRumps only card
Posted: 1/2/2018 2:36:12 PM

Extraordinary times require extraordinary measures, Frank!

Well Becky, I guess you have already started working on your excuses for when you have to atone for your lies.

Ps....I often get what I want. ;) ;)

I guess that explains why you are so desperate to attract someone.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Fake News is the point - its the new truth