Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > Girls.. Does this happen to you?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 NewYorker58
Msg: 173
view profile
History
Girls.. Does this happen to you?Page 8 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
I don't want to be spoken to like I'm a client at a low end diner. Maybe men feel differently. I would never in a million years refer to someone I'm communicating with online with endearments, because they're just that, endearments. Not meant for strangers.
 FDB777
Msg: 174
Girls.. Does this happen to you?
Posted: 7/19/2018 11:12:26 AM

Honestly, I believe you hate BREATHING. I don't believe I have ever seen a post from you in any thread that wasn't an angry rant expressing your burning contempt for POF.

Sure, there are others just like you, and you all have the same thing in common. You choose to stay. Yet somehow you think the men you deal with are the idiots here.

Sorry, but this silly shit makes about as much sense as choosing to frequent a restaurant with lousy food and service.

Lol, hello there you long haired weirdo.Why are you even keeping tabs on what I've posted on this forum anyway? Because I certainly haven't noticed you...like ever. Pretty sure I'd remember some dingy looking white boy who looks like he has a deep freezer full of hacked bodies.

Find something else to do, Mr. Dahmer.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 175
view profile
History
Posted: 7/19/2018 11:30:21 AM

She does have power. She has the power to say FU. He created a curb by asking that question.

Everyone has the power to say FU. The "power" alone is worth $0.00. Creating a curb to be kicked from = you being into that person. My point was, he wasn't really into her by saying that crazy thing (unless alien from another place with no experience in Western or Eastern civilization) -- thus, no curb to kick off from. He was purposely crude to her.

An example is in some dating-relationships where one doesn't have the gonads to dump the other (kick them from the curb). So, they may cheat on them multiple times, not treat them well, etc. Said person being "dumped on" in that way, then "dumps" said significant other. Yah! You tell 'em! Kick 'em to the curb and dump them for cheating on you and not caring about ya! It helps ease the pain, having a sense of "control" They Did Not Really Have. :)

In reality, that other person wanted it to end, and was dumping On Them.
 reverendswine
Msg: 176
Posted: 7/20/2018 12:12:19 PM

Why are you even keeping tabs on what I've posted on this forum anyway?

Keeping tabs? Please. Your crybaby whinefests aren't even remotely difficult to find or see. It's not like we have an endless sea of posts and posters. Do you compose your posts with the intent of them NOT being seen? That's not how a PUBLC forum works.

Funny, you didn't address my point, at all. It's ok, though. I knew you wouldn't. Actually admitting you like the attention POF brings you is a real motherf*cker, isn't it?

Pretty sure I'd remember some dingy looking white boy

Wow. What does my race have to do with this, you RACIST twat??
 browneyesboo
Msg: 177
view profile
History
Posted: 7/20/2018 1:39:52 PM
I can tell the difference between Hey hun and listen honey...and
then I act accordingly. Lots of people use those words on a regular
basis and for the most part mean no harm. The lady at Starbucks
sometimes says hi sweetheart, you want your usual? And I've yet
to punch her in the throat.
 sun___flower
Msg: 178
view profile
History
Posted: 7/20/2018 2:40:59 PM

Pretty sure I'd remember some dingy looking white boy

Wow. What does my race have to do with this, you RACIST twat??

+1
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 179
view profile
History
Posted: 7/20/2018 6:05:53 PM

And I've yet to punch her in the throat.

Hahaha!!
Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > Girls.. Does this happen to you?