Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Dating guy out of my league and scared (he is 27 I am 41)      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Cynderella
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Dating guy out of my league and scared (he is 27 I am 41)Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
A friend once said: Never point out your flaws, for others don't always see them.
I have a friend and most would say, she is not very attractive. Her man is drop dead handsome. He only has eyes for her...he sees her in a different light.
No one can say: I am not good enough, pretty enough or too old.
Take the chance, you will never know unless you do.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Dating guy out of my league and scared (he is 27 I am 41)
Posted: 2/9/2017 3:03:37 PM

I have a friend and most would say, she is not very attractive. Her man is drop dead handsome. He only has eyes for her...he sees her in a different light.

Or he sees her thru the eyes of Bud Light. :)

No one can say: I am not good enough, pretty enough or too old.

Well, one can say that -- but I think the thing is, as you point out, is that there are no Absolutes. You look on a graph, and it's Pretty Steady when it comes to people who don't otherwise know each other on looks vs looks in the same league to land productive dates, etc. But there's always dots off the mark, always some small %. One just has to look at it like having a Low batting average. Doesn't mean you won't get a base hit. But if you only go up to the plate once in a Great while, it'll be Forever until you get a hit. Realizing that should be motivation to improving oneself, which over time will increase their batting average to something better, too.
 yourstillhere
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 2/9/2017 4:23:01 PM
There is no such thing as, "out of your league."
There is only, "out of your element."
And that, is temporary.
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 2/9/2017 4:47:12 PM
It is rare that the guy is much hotter than the woman. She may have some secrets in their private life and then again they are just soulmates, after all. He may not feel he is all that attractive and then again he knows she probably wont stray. Life is complicated... I would be a bit wary if my man was that much hotter than I. Surely one day he will stray and certainly be tempted.
 Garrs1234
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 2/10/2017 2:38:07 PM
When you look at him, imagine a floppy wiener on the middle of his forehead. Your going to at some point start to giggle, then laugh uncontrollably, to the point hes going to be self contious. Shoes on the other foot now huh?
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Dating guy out of my league and scared (he is 27 I am 41)