Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The Russian Threat - Putin's plan to take over the world      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 gtomustang
Msg: 51
The Russian Threat - Putin's plan to take over the worldPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
"Today we have people who regard facts as irrelevant"

>>>yeah, those are the conspiracy theorists.

"thus FAKE FACTS as opinions are what now now count"

>>>Like Kellyann Conherway refers repeatedly to the Bowling Green Massacre that didn't happen.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/times-kellyanne-conway-referenced-bowling-green-massacre-attack/story?id=45311574

unless I guess you're a conspiracy theorist who doesn't worry about facts. Or who believes "alternate facts" are actually a thing. Well, ok, they are a thing, called "lies".
 deetristate
Msg: 52
The Russian Threat - Putin's plan to take over the world
Posted: 2/7/2017 8:53:53 PM
Interesting historicI note.

""""""""""What did happen in 2011 is that two Iraqi citizens were arrested in Bowling Green, Kentucky for trying to send weapons and money to al-Qaeda in Iraq. While they presented a threat, these men did not manage to carry out any “massacre”

. . .
After much outrage and ridicule, including someone managing to quickly set up a mock website to accept donations for “victims” of the “massacre”, Conway admitted she “misspoke” and tried to downplay this incident of historical inaccuracy.

But history provides an ironic extension of the story - there actually was a real Bowling Green Massacre. A largely forgotten one, probably because it involves a topic often omitted from the conversation - the past of the original inhabitants of this continent. In 1643, it was indeed a set of “immigrants” - actually the colonizing Dutch, who massacred the native population, the Lenape tribe, in the territory of what is now Bowling Green Park in New York City.""""""""""""
 gtomustang
Msg: 53
Posted: 2/8/2017 6:11:21 AM
so, did those immigrants end up making America Great?
 deetristate
Msg: 54
Posted: 2/8/2017 7:19:45 AM
The dutch are terrible wverywhere. See South Africa.

Putin is not a problem.

""""""""WATCH: This 'BANNED' Islamic Invasion Video Is THE Most Disturbing Thing You'll Watch Today http://goo.gl/FTdYRi via @Doug_Giles"""""""""
http://clashdaily.com/2016/08/watch-banned-islamic-invasion-video-disturbing-thing-youll-watch-today/

People of Europe seem to have an en masse death wish.

Will check back later or tomorrow for the responding creative writing submissions.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 55
Posted: 2/8/2017 7:47:35 AM

Msg: 54
Putin is not a problem.

I don't think his poisoning victims would agreed with you.

Russian activist suffers symptoms of poisoning for 2nd time in 2 years

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2017/02/03/russian-activist-felled-2015-suspected-poisoning-hospitalized-similar-symptoms/97437612/

Russian spy linked to Donald Trump’s dirty dossier found DEAD in his car in Moscow

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2727446/russian-spy-donald-trump-dirty-dossier-dead-car-moscow/
 deetristate
Msg: 56
Posted: 2/9/2017 5:10:43 AM
Again,
Putin is not the issue the west needs to focus on.
The childless and people who don't really like themselves or children should not make decisions affecting the future.

Perhaps it is the cycle again.

http://clashdaily.com/2016/08/watch-banned-islamic-invasion-video-disturbing-thing-youll-watch-today/

And the left pretend that it is women and children.
I don't want my kids in a Muslim country or one compelled by Muslim ideals.
And many believe that. Even atheists. SO this is not a "which religion is worse" issue.
But maybe you feel differently and do not care.
To each his opinion.

Remember, the ARROGANCE of "that will never happened" is what the Bush administration said when warned about preventing 9-11.

The question will not be "Where were you when they polluted the rivers?"

It will be "Where were you when you allowed the turnover of the country to Muslims."
That is what the people of England and Denmark ,etc are asking... NOW.

NO ONE IS SAYING not let any people in.

But you control the numbers and require assimilation. THEM to US.

Again, it seems that the west has a collective death wish.
 2ufo2
Msg: 57
Posted: 2/9/2017 12:15:24 PM

The childless and people who don't really like themselves or children should not make decisions affecting the future.

And who should make these decisions?

I don't want my kids in a Muslim country or one compelled by Muslim ideals.

I don't want my son compelled by any dogma, religious or otherwise.
 trinity818
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Posted: 2/9/2017 12:48:58 PM

I think ignorant people should not make decisions affecting the future.

I guess that would rule out both you AND Trump.
 gtomustang
Msg: 59
Posted: 2/9/2017 2:27:49 PM
"The question will not be "Where were you when they polluted the rivers?"

It will be "Where were you when you allowed the turnover of the country to Muslims."

>>>This is a VERY good point. The question was indeed, not what was done to prevent polluted rivers. And so, what's the bigger actual threat to every American? Well, Flint Michigan water probably does more harm now, than the Muslims who make Michigan the largest site for Muslims in America.

http://muslimobserver.com/demographic-makeup-of-muslims-in-michigan/
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jan/17/rahat-husain-muslims-donate-30000-bottles-water-fl/

turning the country over to the Muslims?

http://www.snopes.com/politics/satire/sharia.asp

Maybe the question SHOULD have been, "let's focus on what is an actual problem that actually is happening". The Bush II administration ignored warnings from the Clintons and vague reports titled, "Bin Ladin determined to strike US" b/c it was focused on cutting regulations and taxes for the benefits of corporations the Trumpets can't stand.

Result? 9/11 and housing bubble and the Bush recession.

coincidence? Or voters not asking the right questions?

but hey, don't think you can ask the EPA, Chump is trying to strangle that.

https://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2013/03/half-all-us-rivers-are-too-polluted-our-health/316027/
 SS4544Spd
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Posted: 2/12/2017 5:03:49 PM
Dee wrote:

Putin is not the issue the west needs to focus on.

I would agree. With the idea that Putin/Russia being a "danger" to the world, I think I agree with Justinelles toungue-in-cheek view, if I understand it correctly. The demonization of Putin/Russia seems to be somewhat similar to the same drumbeat of "global threat threat threat" I saw when Saddam was the boogey man of the hour. Demonize the prey, drip drip drip, let the MSM do their job, the think tanks, then set the prey up for...whatever. And that "whatever" is what big corporate wants. Meddling in countries in Putin's back yard? Ya, and what would we do if Putin was doing the same thing to us? We're supposed to be so scared so that the MIC can come to the rescue. More weapons, more military bases, wars, killing, more...whatever, usurping domestic spending.

Sure Putin, spies, sure he kills his people, sure he kills civilians, sure he kills his enemies, sure he invades nearby weaker countries. Um.....and we haven't done the exact same thing? Some of our allies ....ahem....that ol' desert kingdom...don't to much of this evil stuff? Why not beat the war drums for Saudi Arabia?

I don't expect the "Trumpster fire" to pull any miracles, with his bumbling ways, but I am taking a "wait and see" approach with is willingness not to immediately take the neocon script and demonize Putin and Russia. Good on him.
 John252817
Msg: 61
Posted: 2/12/2017 5:16:34 PM
I don't think anyone trusts Russia. Not sure if Maxine Waters does or doesn't trust Russia, she thinks they invaded Korea so not sure what planet she is talking from. And same goes for good old Nancy Pelosi, she doesn't think she can trust "President Bush". I bet Hillary "loved" those two left wingnuts who supported her, how they really know their "stuff"...YIKES!!!
 gtomustang
Msg: 62
Posted: 2/12/2017 8:19:50 PM
well, at least Chump knows Frederick Douglass may still be...dead.
Posted: 2/14/2017 10:48:03 AM
?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWmwCTduH4k
 gtomustang
Msg: 64
Posted: 2/14/2017 11:31:07 AM
wow, brain cells have been discovered amongst the Congressional Republicans!

"Republican Sen. Roy Blunt, a member of the Senate Intelligence Committee, on Tuesday called for an exhaustive investigation into connections between President Donald Trump and Russia and said the Intelligence Committee should immediately speak with former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/14/politics/kfile-roy-blunt-flynn-investigation/index.html
 JustinElle
Msg: 65
Posted: 2/16/2017 7:37:50 AM
Why immigrants, refugees, Muslims, economic migrants are good…..they are good for business as they keep down wages costs, making the resident population accept poverty and wage stagnation.

So why do we bomb poor countries and defenceless countries?

Well moving populations is good as they are cheap labour, and the women are exploited as sex slaves, thus milking those with spare cash.

So war is not about ideological nonsense, its not about we are right and just , its about people, herding cattle into factory jobs, cheap labour so all the real voters can have a live in slave child minder, cleaner or sex toy.

So it was regime change in Iran, Libya, Somalia, Yemen, Syria, Ukraine,

In 2013, the US Special Operations Command (SOCOM) — one of the nine organizational units that make up the Unified Combatant Command — had special operations forces (SOFs) in 134 countries. That’s roughly 70 percent of the countries on the planet. Every day, in fact, America’s most elite troops are carrying out missions in 80 to 90 nations,

The CIA, have been the leading edge of counterterrorism under Obama. Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC) has carried out counterterrorism operations in Iraq, Afghanistan, Algeria, Iran, Malaysia, Mali, Nigeria, Pakistan, the Philippines, Somalia, Syria, and Yemen.

The United States is at war in five places right now: Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Somalia and Yemen.

Special Operations liaison officers (SOLOs) are embedded in at least 14 key US embassies to assist in advising the special forces of various allied nations. Already operating in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, El Salvador, France, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Kenya, Poland, Peru, Turkey, and the United Kingdom, the SOLO program is poised, according to Votel, to expand to 40 countries by 2019. The command, and especially JSOC, has also forged close ties with the Central Intelligence Agency, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and the National Security Agency, among other outfits, through the use of liaison officers and Special Operations Support Teams (SOSTs).

So immigrants are needed, they are cheap to hire and fire, they are the sub species that support the military, that the tax payer love to support, but knows little or nothing of the real game in town. So be proud to support the anti terrorists that rape the natives, shoot and bomb the civilians and be sure this war which is really against the poor of the world keeps the filth when it belongs, by the biggest Mafia organisation the world has ever known, all paid for by good, honest, hard working people, who do not have clue what is really going on, and believe what they are told like well behaved children.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The Russian Threat - Putin's plan to take over the world