Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > Her Hair      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 2ufo2
Msg: 49
Update on Jessica. Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
^^^
An excellent birthday present.
 sun___flower
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Update on Jessica.
Posted: 7/31/2017 12:55:59 PM

I saw her on my birthday. She looks so beautiful. Her hair is growing back and color is coming back into her complexion. She looked happy. I was so happy to be able to tell that some of her pain that was lingering so long through out the treatment was gone. God answer our prayers.

This is great news, Penny! I am so glad to hear this. May God bless you and Jessica.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 51
Update on Jessica.
Posted: 7/31/2017 2:24:34 PM
Glad to hear J is improving :) Hope you and she can enjoy a mellow healing August :)
 PennyAnte
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Update on Jessica.
Posted: 8/15/2017 6:49:41 PM
Update..8/15/2017 Today Jessica's doctor called with the results of her latest scan she had on Monday morning. After 8 long years with scans that showed tumors....

JESSICA IS CANCER FREE!!!!

Praise God for this miracle. I can not put into words how joyful I feel, how blessed I feel and how grateful I am.

Thank you to everyone here who has been supporting me and praying for Jessica for the past 8 months. I feel like the weight of the world has been lifted off of my shoulders. I've been crying tears of joy all day. The relief is indescribable.

I am so proud of my daughter. She kicked CANCERS ASS!!! My brave girl went through hell and she made it through to the other side. Thank you GOD!

Praise God.. Now we shall CELEBRATE!!!
 Mz_Informed
Msg: 53
Update on Jessica.
Posted: 8/15/2017 7:00:04 PM
Hugs, Penny!!

That's fabulous news!
 Chromis1
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Update on Jessica.
Posted: 8/17/2017 9:26:01 PM

CANCER FREE!!!!

No better two-word combination in the English language.

Scans can be so nerve-wracking, so full of dread waiting on the results. I know the elation of hearing good news like this. Food tastes wonderful again. Being stuck in traffic can be a joyful experience. Everything in the world seems so much brighter when the cloud has lifted.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

ENJOY!!!!
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Her Hair
Posted: 10/1/2017 6:22:42 PM
I cant imagine your pain, your sorrow. I do imagine you have a strength born of must, a must to see this to the end, of what yet it may be or not be.

Edit,,, i read that she has kicked Cancer, that is so wonderful, for you, her and her children. Gods will, He is an awesome God
 forumslady
Msg: 56
Her Hair
Posted: 10/17/2017 6:45:53 PM
I just started posting again after a break. If anyone knows how Penny's daughter is doing, please let me know.
Even during the break, my thoughts were with them.
When I post here, I don't take a lot seriously, but I care about Penny and her daughter and I want to know how things are.
(Penny, if you see this, send me a pm)
 ccourier51
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Her Hair
Posted: 4/17/2018 5:27:57 PM
Thoughts and Prayers go out in your time and need. Keep us updated.
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > Her Hair