Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Mike Pence and Trump on Israel      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 congupnaroad
Msg: 226
view profile
History
Mike Pence and Trump on IsraelPage 10 of 15    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15)
MSG 176

Hey Ms Cotter, remember this?

*- While there is no rule about being factually wrong, there are rules against addressing posters and not the topic, flaming/flame-baiting, trolling, and in general being jerks.

I'd ask all of you while discussing this topic, which is a divisive, complex and controversial one, to be sure to take a few extra minutes before hitting your send button.

"Shooting from the lip" is liable to end up getting you banned as is making broad and stupid generalizations.

I also don't think I have to remind any of you at this point that broad generalizations about Jews or Muslims, Arabs or Israelis as people or their culture and beliefs will NOT be tolerated.

Be specific in your language and back up your assertions with solid evidence. This is not a place to soapbox personal prejudices, shrill hyperbole and ranting.

Consider yourselves duly warned. -TheMadFiddler-*

The then Moderator directed this accurate assessment of your rantings about Israel directly at you! You know in the Politics forum where you went nuts calling Israelis killers and accused the Israelis of being genocidal maniacs, along with a whole host of other nutty and unfounded accusations.

Oddly enough during your decade long anti-Semitic crusade on these Forums it was about at this point you stopped using the terms "Jews" or "Israelis" and started using the word "Zionist". What an amazing coincidence don't ya think?
 gtomustang
Msg: 227
Mike Pence and Trump on Israel
Posted: 6/3/2017 7:09:16 PM
http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/the-latest-trump-decides-not-to-move-us-embassy-in-israel/ar-BBBMvJv

"President Donald Trump has stepped back from a campaign promise to move the American Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem.
Trump says he's putting off moving the U.S. Embassy from Tel Aviv because it could have a negative impact on efforts to promote peace between Israelis and Palestinians.
Trump's reversal is a blow to Israeli hard-liners and American supporters who have pushed for the move over the years. Palestinian and other Arab leaders are praising Trump's decision."

>>>oh, gosh darn. another campaign promise down the toilet.
 forumslady
Msg: 228
Trump tells lies-Who saw that coming?!
Posted: 6/3/2017 7:34:07 PM
gtomustang- " >>>oh, gosh darn. another campaign promise down the toilet."

I'll be surprised if he keeps any of them.
I said before I'm beyond guessing what he might do next, at this point, I realize none of us have to guess.
If we want to know what he's going to do about anything (or not do) all we have to do is ask if it will benefit him.
In other words, expect him to be the narcissist he is.
Or, as I've also said before, follow the money.
Somehow, most things with Trump revolve around money.
Anyone that thinks he cares about them is terribly naive, at best.
 cotter
Msg: 229
view profile
History
Posted: 6/3/2017 8:45:00 PM
Message 226 ...

Fiddler ...
I also don't think I have to remind any of you at this point that broad generalizations about Jews or Muslims, Arabs or Israelis as people or their culture and beliefs will NOT be tolerated.

Be specific in your language and back up your assertions with solid evidence. This is not a place to soapbox personal prejudices, shrill hyperbole and ranting.

robaustralia ...
The then Moderator directed this accurate assessment of your rantings about Israel directly at you! You know in the Politics forum where you went nuts calling Israelis killers and accused the Israelis of being genocidal maniacs, along with a whole host of other nutty and unfounded accusations.

Oddly enough during your decade long anti-Semitic crusade on these Forums it was about at this point you stopped using the terms "Jews" or "Israelis" and started using the word "Zionist". What an amazing coincidence don't ya think?

Well ... it appears I began using the correct terminology ... eh?

I must have taken time to look at what "TheMadFiddler wrote and did my homework. I must have realized that my disgust is just with the people who call themselves "Zionists".

Thanks for reminding me that people learn along the way ... well at least some do. You (on the other hand) are still trolling me like you have done for years.

Are you also still making excuses for the Zionist's behaviors? No need to answer ... we all know the answer.
 congupnaroad
Msg: 230
view profile
History
Posted: 6/4/2017 12:21:02 AM
MSG 229

Hey Cotter?

Here is just another nutty thing you claimed about Israel, but oh ever so conveniently you have no evidence!

They spy on us, blow up our ships, torture our citizens and because we support them in their despicable treatment of the Palestinians, the world hates us and retaliates

I can't wait for your nutty response to the latest terror attack in London, I'm pretty sure you will put that down as payback, just like you did Manchester aye?
 vlad dracul
Msg: 231
view profile
History
Posted: 6/4/2017 5:02:42 AM
"I can't wait for your nutty response to the latest terror attack in London, I'm pretty sure you will put that down as payback, just like you did Manchester aye?"

Spot on mate. These dafties that blame us for our citizens being murdered show just how cowardly they really are. They are scared to condemn islamic terrorists. Their whole life revolves around hating their fellow citizens who disagree with them.

I dont mind big irish, shoutyjoe, gto and yule. They can make no bad points sometimes. But like the rest of the posters who hold similar views they are scared of islam.

By their silence and lack of condemnation its hard not to reach the conclusion they support anything done in the name of islam. Because if they object to ANYTHING carried out in the name of islam they then become what they brand the normal folk on here. Racist islamophobes. They hang themselves by their own dogma.

And frank, you found a friend yet?
 Kj521
Msg: 232
Posted: 6/4/2017 5:09:46 AM
^^^^^Vlad....their silence is just until the MSM gives them a narrative in which to blame.....Trump, white people, conservatives, Christians or Climate change. Or if they can't....they wait for the next news cycle where they can.

Just give it time. ;)
 gtomustang
Msg: 233
Posted: 6/4/2017 6:08:19 AM
Heck, i'm just waiting for the details to come out before posting :) At this moment,

""We believe we are experiencing a new trend in the threat we face as terrorism breeds terrorism," May said.
"Perpetrators are inspired to attack not only on the basis of carefully constructed plots ... and not even as lone attackers radicalized online, but by copying one another and often using the crudest of means of attack."
She said the series of attacks were not connected in terms of planning and execution, but were inspired by what she called a "single, evil ideology of Islamist extremism" that represented a perversion of Islam and of the truth. She said this ideology had to be confronted both abroad and at home.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/breakingnews/london-attackers-kill-seven-pm-may-says-enough-is-enough/ar-BBBV0Ez?ocid=spartanntp

it sounds like the "losers" could be disorganized, rather than organized. Which is a relative good sign. It was predicted that as ISIS lost its physical caliphate, there would be radicalized lone wolves attempting retaliations on the continent and in GB. They didn't run down to the gun shop and load up on guns and ammo, or the dead rate could be double or triple. Also helping keep the rate low was officers were out in force, which is expensive and can't be done forever.

The terrorist act sounds unplanned, maybe spur of the moment. Every life lost is a family affected, and the whole purpose is to terrorize. Thankfully it wasn't worse. Still, the lone wolf terrorist is hard for intelligence services to track. one way is to cultivate a relationship with citizens most likely to report, not alienate them.

London went thru a period of IRA bombs on a regular basis. How did the British solve it, did they ban Irish immigrants?
 vlad dracul
Msg: 234
view profile
History
Posted: 6/4/2017 6:16:35 AM
GTO
"it sounds like the "losers" could be disorganized, rather than organized. Which is a relative good sign. It was predicted that as ISIS lost its physical caliphate, there would be radicalized lone wolves attempting retaliations on the continent and in GB. They didn't run down to the gun shop and load up on guns and ammo, or the dead rate could be double or triple. it sounds unplanned, maybe spur of the moment. Still, the lone wolf is hard to track.

London went thru a period of IRA bombs on a regular basis. How did the British solve it, did they ban Irish immigrants?"

Armed polis have arrested another 12 in barking east london. That to me is not lone wolf.

The IRA had a final goal. They had an aim. They were not fighting to impose catholicism on anyone. Catholics the world over did not rise up and kill innocents.

That is a complete deflection mate. Why are you scared to condemn islam for its atrocities? C'mon your a no a bad laddie. Stop trying to find excuses for these cvnts.

Muslims have as much chance as any other citizen over here. THEY choose to not integrate with us. That is just a fact.

Why have the 50% unemployed youths in spain not went and killed innocents? Are they not disenfranchised? Or are they different?
 deetristate
Msg: 235
Posted: 6/4/2017 8:30:39 AM
Vlad hit it right. Leftists are afraid to protect themselves if it is not PC.

They sacrifice themselves and their country at the alter of "not being perceived a bigot."
These islamic tertorists are not lone wolves. They go to training camps and then we let them come back in. There were news reports that some of them, though born in europe, have parents who were known islamic terrotists supporters who were allowed in as refugees.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 236
Posted: 6/4/2017 8:44:40 AM

These islamic tertorists are not lone wolves. They go to training camps and then we let them come back in. There were news reports that some of them, though born in europe, have parents who were known islamic terrotists supporters who were allowed in as refugees.

Yep much in the same way Christian terrorists organize themselves in the USA.

They send their kids off to jesus camp and then they fight the government for more gun so they can form militias and then they try to blow sh*t up.

Which is why it is both funny and sad to watch the bigots and racist go full derp when something happens and they want to start passing laws that literally would have zero impact other to appease their own fears and irrational thoughts.
 N2U16
Msg: 237
Posted: 6/4/2017 8:55:21 AM
People live in fear because of Liberal Dogma
 Maleman999
Msg: 238
Posted: 6/4/2017 9:38:03 AM
"People live in fear because of Liberal Dogma"

As quoted from a post in the Muslim in America thread:
"In one year on average, 114,994 people in America are shot in murders, assaults, suicides & suicide attempts, unintentional shootings, or by police intervention. 81,114 people survive gun injuries."

Is the fact that Americans are killing Americans by the thousands every year-home made terrorism-part of Liberal Dogma? What are the righteous right wingers doing to stop the carnage, and make the U.S. somewhat safe? Are they going to push to have possessions of guns illegal? Maybe the U.S. should ban Americans from living in the U.S. to make it a safe country to live in. Send everybody back to wherever their ancestors came from.
 The_Pearl
Msg: 239
Posted: 6/4/2017 9:56:54 AM

Is the fact that Americans are killing Americans by the thousands every year-home made terrorism-part of Liberal Dogma?

NO...it's other bad guys.

What are the righteous right wingers doing to stop the carnage, and make the U.S. somewhat safe?

Nothing...concentrating on travel bans and promoting gun use....against each other.

Are they going to push to have possessions of guns illegal?

Nope

Maybe the U.S. should ban Americans from living in the U.S. to make it a safe country to live in. Send everybody back to wherever their ancestors came from.

Now...now....my ancestors were Russian....maybe I'll have a chance of staying if I lived there with Trump...in charge...lol.
 deetristate
Msg: 240
Posted: 6/4/2017 10:06:16 AM
Exactly!!!!!.
The west has its own problems and terrorists with which to deal.
We have our own problems.
Why bring in more? You almost get it. As soon as you understsnd the difference between

Here
and
Not here.

as well as

Citizens
and
not citizens

as well as
Right to be here
Aand
No right to be here.

Interestingly, a Trump-like ban would have prevented those parents assocuated with islamic terrorism from entering england and then siring and senfing their kids to terrorim camp.

But you are even too afraid to acknowledge the problem on a website.
Say it. It won't hurt. "Islamic terrirorism."
It's irrational to not acknowledge it as a problem.

Sigh.
Islam not a race.

I realize that racism is the go to argument when all elase fails for leftists but do try to come up with something new and valid.

--------------
The responses of the scared leftists is

"We slready have roaches, so lets just bring in those roach infested bags "

That's sad. And clearlyfueled by self-hatred and lack if self-worth.
 The_Pearl
Msg: 241
Posted: 6/4/2017 10:48:18 AM
Listen....No need to get excited...I was being facetious.

Interestingly, a Trump-like ban would have prevented those parents assocuated with islamic terrorism from entering england and then siring and senfing

Remind me again....who/what ban of what country....are you referring to?
Do we even know what country they are from yet?

They may have been born and raised there....do you even know?

My point is......Look at the wackos that are doing the killings...yes, step up on the vetting...that's already being done.
A Ban of any country is not going to happen....so forget about it!
 deetristate
Msg: 242
Posted: 6/4/2017 11:39:42 AM

Facetious. Sure. Fine.

Clearly you are commenting about the recent terrorist attacks without knowing much about them

Read up and then let's talk.

gtomustang
Msg: 243
Posted: 6/4/2017 12:59:47 PM
It does seem like the IRA has as much an estranged relationship with the Catholic Church as ISIS has with the Sunni branch of Islam

"Its political wing is Sinn Féin (We Ourselves, in Gaelic), a party that has represented Republican (Catholic) interests since the turn of the 20th century."

https://www.thoughtco.com/guide-to-the-irish-republican-army-3209135

Are the Saudis preaching at Mecca that ISIS represents their religion? I don't condemn Islam for the acts of murderous radicals misinterpreting what they read, any more than I blame the Roman Catholic Church for what individuals did at the Inquition or under Mussolini. Or the Scottish for the Ku Klux Klan

http://www.bbc.co.uk/guides/z3xhhv4

Get rid of religion, and psychos who wish to kill will find other "justifications". apparently the driver of the truck was a 52 yr old Brit investigated before, and considered to no longer be a threat. Should London exile British people who the intelligence services consider to not be a threat, as potential threats?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/23/europe/khalid-masood-london-attacker-what-we-know/index.html

maybe we can all agree that the Saudis support terrorism, b/c so many of the 9-11 terrorists came from SA. If we can all agree to that...why doesn't the ban include the country that the Trump family deals with and just bought a bunch of guns from us? wouldn't that make simple sense, ban the people who already have a history of activity against America? Yet the Republicans aren't doing it. Why are we selling weaponry to a country that had the most hijackers of the largest terrorist act in modern times?

the list is apparently porous.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 244
Posted: 6/4/2017 1:00:50 PM

Clearly you are commenting about the recent terrorist attacks without knowing much about them

Read up and then let's talk.

Clearly you are acting like an irrational racist, without knowing much about anything.

Read up on the fact that tRump Muslim ban would not change anything and then you will not look like a total idiot or paranoid crazy person when you rant on about stuff that is not related to other things.

That said, it is a shame you could not share those links about where you have claimed to have read up on these things, as I am sure it would either show some alt right crazy site or that you are literally just making it up.

Either way, cool story bro about all your reading.
 N2U16
Msg: 245
Posted: 6/4/2017 2:00:12 PM

"People live in fear because of Liberal Dogma"

As quoted from a post in the Muslim in America thread:
"In one year on average, 114,994 people in America are shot in murders, assaults, suicides & suicide attempts, unintentional shootings, or by police intervention. 81,114 people survive gun injuries."

Is the fact that Americans are killing Americans by the thousands every year-home made terrorism-part of Liberal Dogma? What are the righteous right wingers doing to stop the carnage, and make the U.S. somewhat safe? Are they going to push to have possessions of guns illegal? Maybe the U.S. should ban Americans from living in the U.S. to make it a safe country to live in. Send everybody back to wherever their ancestors came from.

At some point, Liberal media will say, “If you see something you need to report it to the authorities” and most people wont report it to the authorities because of Fear. A Liberal Mob will label you a RACIST, ISLAMOPHOBIC, etc. and proceed with a modern-day lynching.

The majority of that “carnage” is in the Democrat Controlled Inner city aka The Liberal Plantation. Democrats have a long history of pushing gun control on undesirable populations and if you disarm law abiding citizens they can’t protect themselves and live in FEAR (Nazi Germany and Jews / Democrats and Black Americans). The Liberal Plantation will tear apart your family, keep you dependent on the system, and it will be generational.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 246
Posted: 6/4/2017 2:08:22 PM

At some point, Liberal media will say, “If you see something you need to report it to the authorities” and most people wont report it to the authorities because of Fear. A Liberal Mob will label you a RACIST, ISLAMOPHOBIC, etc. and proceed with a modern-day lynching.

Do you make this derp up all by yourself, or do you get an adult to help you?

As I would ask you for an example to prove your point, but I know you can't actually back up what you say, because it is only a fantasy in your mind and not a reality.

Either way, if you actually cared about muslim terrorism maybe one of you should have spoken up with tRump sold all those arms to the Saudis.
 Maleman999
Msg: 247
Posted: 6/4/2017 2:55:50 PM
"Either way, if you actually cared about muslim terrorism maybe one of you should have spoken up with tRump sold all those arms to the Saudis."

Racist people don't care about the U.S. supplying a Muslim country with weapons, because the assumption is they will use it to kill people in other, neighboring Muslim countries. And if Muslims are killing Muslims, that's just fine with the white supremacists. Although, that theory didn't work so well when it came to the 9/11 attacks by Saudi terrorists.
 The_Pearl
Msg: 248
Posted: 6/4/2017 2:58:39 PM
Dee

Just as I thought....all talk!
You and your other cohorts on here.... are rambling on about banning somebody from somewhere...yet, there hasn't even been a release of any particulars yet.... of where these attackers came from.
Like your President....wanting to make a political statement and have no idea what you are talking about...as usual.
Speculating at best......Of course, Isis will claim responsibility....doesn't mean it's true.

@Maleman...good point!
Let's b1tch about these terrorists attack but sell them weapons to kill with....smh
 congupnaroad
Msg: 249
view profile
History
Posted: 6/4/2017 4:12:27 PM

Either way, if you actually cared about muslim terrorism maybe one of you should have spoken up with tRump sold all those arms to the Saudis

Either way, if you actually cared about Muslim terrorism maybe one of you should have have spoken up when Obama sold $278 billion worth of arms to the Saudis and other Middle Eastern countries during his tenure.

Not to mention the $34 billion that Obama had already approved that was included in the latest deal.
 gtomustang
Msg: 250
Posted: 6/4/2017 4:21:06 PM
"At some point, Liberal media will say, “If you see something you need to report it to the authorities”"

>>>Why, yes, it was those NY Liberals who started, "if you see something, say something"

https://www.dhs.gov/see-something-say-something/about-campaign

Funny, I haven't heard any chants of "racism!"

"The majority of that “carnage” is in the Democrat Controlled Inner city aka The Liberal Plantation."

>>>Oh gosh, and just what type of people live in those "urban areas"? Oooh, oooh, I know what this dog whistle means! I know which colour of animal is in those cities causing carnage! Its the Clive Bundy people....right? Those "undesireable groups" are taking over parks and gosh, you really have to keep an eye on those groups! where do they train, we better not let them come back from those training camps!

Hey, speaking of undesireable, Chump's approval rating amongst the military took another dump, rather than a jump:

"they were among Trump's biggest supporters in November. He won those counties by more than 17 points. A number of factors may have driven the May decline. Among them, the Russia/Trump campaign investigation news that dominated the month, from the firing of former FBI Director James Comey to the naming of a special counsel, and the president's often-antagonistic relationship with intelligence services may have played a role. And the president's proposed budget calls for another round of base closures — something likely to be unpopular with the communities that serve the military. Members of racial and ethnic minorities, who are generally Democratic voters, now make up about 40 percent of the active U.S. military — up from 25 percent in 1990, according to data from the Pew Research Center."
"The nation's military communities have long been Republican, but the poll drop in May suggests they are less "Trump Republican" now than they were when the president took office. The numbers look like a softening of support in an important part of the GOP base. And for a president who is having trouble finding support for his agenda, that softening could signal more problems in the months ahead."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/semper-fi-trumps-support-drops-in-military-communities/ar-BBBYqJh?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

Yikes!
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Mike Pence and Trump on Israel