Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Mike Pence and Trump on Israel      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 deetristate
Msg: 251
Mike Pence and Trump on IsraelPage 11 of 15    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15)
""""You and your other cohorts on here.... are rambling on about banning somebody from somewhere...yet, there hasn't even been a release of any particulars yet.... of where these attackers came from."""""""""

I can't make you read about what you don't want to know (like some of the terrorists in england are born in england to parents of Islamic terrorism supporters let in as refugees)
So, go ahead and ostrich.
Some of you "can't handle the truth." LOL.
I get that.

It is in serveral news sources, even cnn and msnbc. And as I have advised before, read the foreign press to get away from the american msm slant.

----------
People who live in those ravaged inner city areas would like to get rid of the leftist whites (wink wink) who control everything but they can't. Even when they elect a mayor of color, the same peopl are in charge of the actual running of the city.

It is a slow process but they are beginning to see that those "liberals" do not have their interests in mind.
 gtomustang
Msg: 252
Mike Pence and Trump on Israel
Posted: 6/4/2017 4:35:29 PM
Didn't know Chump was one of our cohorts:

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/06/04/sotu-trump-links-travel-ban-to-london-bridge-attack.cnn

"We need to be smart, vigilant and tough. We need the courts to give us back our rights. We need the Travel Ban as an extra level of safety!
7:17 PM - 3 Jun 2017

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/03/trump-responds-to-london-police-incidents-with-injuries.html

but yeah, he doesn't really know what he's talking about:

"US President Donald Trump appeared to misconstrue a statement while launching an attack on Twitter of London Mayor Sadiq Khan in the wake of the terror attacks which killed at least seven people. Trump, writing on Twitter Sunday, said: "At least 7 dead and 48 wounded in terror attack and Mayor of London says there is "no reason to be alarmed!"
"But when Khan said in a statement that there was no cause for alarm, he was referring specifically to a visible increase in police activity on the streets of London in the wake of the attack. "

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/03/politics/donald-trump-london-travel-ban/index.html

but, hey, if Great Britain should exile British citizens to save British citizens from British citizens, then maybe they should get rid of British citizens to see if they can make British citizens safe from British citizens. It sounds like a Monty Python skit, but let's try anything, right? Maybe if we lose our heads we can find a solution.

Those ravaged inner city people can't elect representatives who actually represent them, and are stuck with social justice warriors who are going to do what they want instead? Funny, the majority of Americans can sympathize.

:)
 The_Pearl
Msg: 253
Posted: 6/4/2017 4:36:13 PM
Again...We are talking about last nights attack....please show a link to this info...you claim....now.
I have been following it on and off all day....no such thing has been affirmed...at all.
You are a liar!!
Of course....I don't watch Fox the fake news channel....or those alt right news.

Done with you....and your nonsense....making shit up as you go...jaysus
What a moron.
 forumslady
Msg: 254
Posted: 6/4/2017 4:48:48 PM
The Pearl- @Maleman...good point!
"Let's b1tch about these terrorists attack but sell them weapons to kill with....smh"

Of course, that makes no sense.^^^
I've cut back on posting in off topic.
I'm tired of dealing with the people here who embrace backward logic.

"Liberals are just scared, they won't stand up to ISIS, they won't protect our country." Blah, blah.
Huh? Liberals are scared? Who wants to build a wall to keep people out? Who is completely paranoid and acting like there's some vast conspiracy to brain wash people to become Muslim?!

Vlad, Dee, Kj, whichever, all 3 of you, maybe. I flat out called you all out and asked how you could think anything negative about Trump is fake, especially things that you HEAR him say!
Only Dee answered and that wasn't even an answer, she pulled the mother of all avoidance tactics and focused on my use of the word "all" and why did she do that? Because she knew darn well it was a good question with no good answer because going around calling certain news story's fake because it isn't what you want to hear is a giant cop out.

And while I'm at it, let's get it straight who's really afraid in this country, shall we?!

If you aren't afraid, stop asking for a wall, stop being paranoid.

Pay attention, ok? Try to focus..........
We do NOT support ISIS, we know they are a threat, we just don't associate all Muslims with ISIS, and why?! Because not all freakin' Muslims are extremists!
Here, let me help you poor souls with this one, here's how your mind set looks:
ISIS/Muslim
Timothy McVay/Christian
The first, you see as flip sides of the same coin.
The latter would make you have a stroke to compare them.
Members of ISIS are radicals, extremists, not all Muslims are extremists, for God sakes, get that through your heads.

And Vlad, your little bit of hyperbole, your non sense that we would do something if we were truly opposed to it???
Oh, really?
Well gosh, why didn't someone else think of that?
We'll just mosie on over there and say "Hey there, radicals, let's chat, how about a cup of tea? See, we don't want ya'll blowing people up anymore, we don't like that, so stop it."
Damn, I'm sure that would work, they'll just snap right to and start behaving themselves.
They are radicals, you bunch of dolts, I'm tired of mincing words.
They don't give a rat's azz what people think, anybody.

You are taking your civil liberties, your freedom's and asking to loose them and the rest of us right with you.
Well, guess what?
This is OUR country too and we aren't going to lay down and let it happen.
The only thing we are afraid of is fools that want to usher in big brother because YOU are afraid of people who worship different than you or think different than you.
Get over it, get over yourselves, stop being such hypocrites.
2020 is coming, wait and see if Trump stays president.
I'll wager all I have that isn't going to happen again, so enjoy your bs while you still can.
 John252817
Msg: 255
Posted: 6/4/2017 5:03:25 PM
It is a great post forumslady that you are cutting back on your drivel, you sure do swing and miss so much. Hopefully you don't stop completely though, entertainment is a good thing in here....YIKES!!!!
 congupnaroad
Msg: 256
view profile
History
Posted: 6/4/2017 5:20:40 PM

We do NOT support ISIS, we know they are a threat, we just don't associate all Muslims with ISIS, and why?! Because not all freakin' Muslims are extremists!

No one said all Muslims are terrorists did they? But hey thanks for pointing out what everyone knows anyway.
 John252817
Msg: 257
Posted: 6/4/2017 5:39:28 PM
?No one said all Muslims are terrorists did they? But hey thanks for pointing out what everyone knows anyway."

^^^^^^^ That is what the leftists do. That and the gender card and the black card. When they have nothing, these are the things they revert to....YIKES!!!
 cotter
Msg: 258
view profile
History
Posted: 6/4/2017 6:16:34 PM
Hey robbie!

Message 230 ...

"robaustralia" (when did you say was the last time they banned you?) ...
Here is just another nutty thing you claimed about Israel, but oh ever so conveniently you have no evidence!

They spy on us, blow up our ships, torture our citizens and because we support them in their despicable treatment of the Palestinians, the world hates us and retaliates ...

Yes ... all true. What part is not true? Also, as you well know, I have posted links to support my views. Since you're so obsessed with going back and digging up old posts, maybe you could find where I have also posted the links that support what I post.

In the meantime ... here is a summary:
**"They spy on us ... " ...
They most certainly do spy on us. Many in here have said ... no problem. However that's not the way I see it. If that's okay with you then fine. We're all entitled to our opinion ... eh?
**"... blow up our ships ..." ...
Just ask the crew of the USS Liberty about how they feel with respect to "blowing up our ships".
**... "torture our citizens" ...
They detain American citizens and they do torture them. An American citizen should be able to visit their relative in the Palestinian Territories without fear of being detained and tortured by the Israelis.
** ..."because we support them in their despicable treatment of the Palestinians, the world hates us and retaliates" ...
It's quite well-known that much of the world is opposed to to the Zionist's despicable treatment of the Palestinians and it is part of the 9/11 report that OBL and KSM felt (among other reasons) that was a good reason to attack our country. If people like you refuse to believe what they said, then that's on you, however ... they did not appear to want to hide their feelings on that topic ... so much so, it was made a part of the 9/11 report. Apparently it was pretty important to make it into the report ... eh?

I have even posted the exact page of the 9/11 report where KSM stated why he engineered the 9/11 attack and why.

I can't wait for your nutty response to the latest terror attack in London, I'm pretty sure you will put that down as payback, just like you did Manchester aye?

It is my opinion that this is all payback for what we did ... attacking 2 sovereign nations ... murdering, maiming and mutilating their citizens, poisoning them and their land for decades to come ... driving them out at the advise of a despicable Maliki. It's all coming back to bite us in the ass. Don't forget ... Blair was a huge supporter of "Dimya/Dumbya" and his illegal invasions.

On the other hand, perhaps they are just targeting the weakest areas ... so-called "soft targets". We have also been targeted here in the US. In some cases we have been able to thwart some of the attacks but unfortunately, not all of them.

For me the bottom line is ... it’s payback. Understand, I'm not saying it's "payback" from Muslims in general. I have worked with Muslims who abhor what ISIS is doing. I believe it's payback from the people we drove out of Iraq at the advice of a despicable man ... power-hungry and of the Trump ilk … a thugocracy and a kleptocracy.

We put Maliki in power and his reign was nothing more than a "thugocracy" which is a government by a group of thugs ... AND "kleptocracy" which is literally rule by thieves ... a government with corrupt leaders. Now we're dealing with the likes of the same right here in the US. Trump is a thug and he's put a group of corrupt individuals in his cabinet..

What creates traction for ISIS and what created traction for alqueda was the overreaction from the West ... actions we took in Iraq and Afghanistan. It created more terrorists than it killed. We are constantly creating more enemies than we can take down ... just by our actions alone.

At any rate, we allowed that piece of garbage to influence our judgement back then in Iraq and it’s coming back to bite us in the ass. My opinion and if you don’t like it … don’t read my posts.

Or you could go dig up some things I posted years ago and then I get to post about it again. YAY!

Message 235 ...
dee ...
These islamic tertorists are not lone wolves. They go to training camps and then we let them come back in.

It looks like you may have to get up to par on that "dee" ... according to Malcolm Nance (and he knows what he's talking about) ... they have pretty much wiped out all the so-called training camps. At this point, it's called "Jihad in place". ISIS is no longer encouraging people to travel to the Middle East ... just perpetrate the ideology where they're at.

There were news reports that some of them, though born in europe, have parents who were known islamic terrotists supporters who were allowed in as refugees.

Sounds like something you heard on Fox News National Republican Bullshit Network ... you know, the people who support the "Muslim Ban".

This is a counter-ideology war ... you can't take these people out with bombs or guns and as was suggested earlier on the above network, internment is not the answer either!

Message 249 ..."robbie" ...
Lots of countries sell arms to others ... even when it's illegal to do so ... eh?
 troglodytte
Msg: 259
Posted: 6/4/2017 7:34:55 PM
Why the left hates Jews

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/434730/leftist-anti-semitism-its-consistent-their-worldview
 deetristate
Msg: 260
Posted: 6/4/2017 8:19:37 PM
Michael Nance?
The token islamic terrorism apologist who called for Trump Tower to be an ISIS target?
Surely you jest. LOL!!

You people kill me.

Again, if you, too, refuse to read up on what has happened and who these bombers were in England, well, I can lead a horse to water but I can't make him, or her, drink.

You probably did read it already but refuse to accept it.

That is fine as well.

Maybe you are just in denial about everything.
I referenced CNN and MSNBC as sources (and the foreign press) but you use that stale-fallback-leftist-losing-a-discussion line of "Fox News?"

Try again.

You people do have great imaginations
 LOLTrump
Msg: 261
Mike Pence
Posted: 6/4/2017 8:45:40 PM

Again, if you, too, refuse to read up on what has happened and who these bombers were in England, well, I can lead a horse to water but I can't make him, or her, drink.

Just did and it says your are full of sh*t.

Maybe you are just in denial about everything.
I referenced CNN and MSNBC as sources (and the foreign press) but you use that stale-fallback-leftist-losing-a-discussion line of "Fox News?"

I know you are stupid, but if you think saying CNN is referencing a source you truly are a special kind of dumb.

You need to provide a link to the evidence of what you claim.

Which I know you can't.

So please deflect away some more.
 congupnaroad
Msg: 262
view profile
History
Mike Pence
Posted: 6/4/2017 10:04:53 PM

I know you are stupid, but if you think saying CNN is referencing a source you truly are a special kind of dumb.

You need to provide a link to the evidence of what you claim.

Which I know you can't.

So please deflect away some more

Well Franky I know you are a retard, but when an eyewitness tells us that the attackers were yelling "This one is for Allah", there is a fair chance they were Islamic terrorists, don't ya think?
 gtomustang
Msg: 263
Mike Pence
Posted: 6/5/2017 5:44:53 AM
Well, at least the Arab world has reacted to a Muslim country that supports Islamic terrorism. Oh, and they are an ally of the US:

"Four Arab nations cut diplomatic ties to Qatar on Monday over its relations with Iran and support of Islamist groups, isolating the tiny energy rich country by cutting off its land, sea and air routes to the outside world."
"Bahrain, Egypt, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates began withdrawing their diplomatic staff from Qatar as regional airlines quickly announced they'd suspend service to its capital, Doha.
Qatar, which will host the 2022 FIFA World Cup and is home to some 10,000 American troops at a major U.S. military base, criticized the move as a "violation of its sovereignty."
"Qatar is home to the sprawling al-Udeid Air Base, which is home to the forward headquarters of the U.S. military's Central Command. It wasn't clear if the decision would affect American military operations. Central Command officials and the Pentagon did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
Saudi Arabia said it took the decision to cut diplomatic ties due to Qatar's "embrace of various terrorist and sectarian groups aimed at destabilizing the region" including the Muslim Brotherhood, al-Qaida, the Islamic State group and groups supported by Iran in the kingdom's restive Eastern Province. Egypt's Foreign Ministry accused Qatar of taking an "antagonist approach" toward Egypt and said "all attempts to stop it from supporting terrorist groups failed."
The tiny island nation of Bahrain blamed Qatar's "media incitement, support for armed terrorist activities and funding linked to Iranian groups to carry out sabotage and spreading chaos in Bahrain" for its decision. The U.S. Navy's 5th Fleet, based in Bahrain, did not respond to a request for comment about whether the decision would affect its operations."
"At that Saudi conference, Trump met with Qatar's ruling emir.
"We are friends, we've been friends now for a long time, haven't we?" Trump asked at the meeting. "Our relationship is extremely good."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/4-arab-nations-cut-diplomatic-ties-to-qatar-as-rift-deepens/ar-BBBZTLv?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

So, KJ, John, Vlad, N2, Cornie...are these Arab nations making a stronger statement on radical Muslim terrorism than Trump? Do you support their move?
 vlad dracul
Msg: 264
view profile
History
Posted: 6/5/2017 5:56:11 AM
Forums
"Vlad, Dee, Kj, whichever, all 3 of you, maybe. I flat out called you all out and asked how you could think anything negative about Trump is fake, especially things that you HEAR him say!"

You are aware that donald trump is not my president? I dont care about his twatter account or his gaffes. Nothing to do with me. I only wanted trump to win for the upset and that he was against ttip.

But ill ask you a question that some posters are terrified to answer. Do you agree with the excesses carried out on women, homosexuals, apostates etc in islams name?
Because if you think that these excesses are a terrible thing you now become what some on here like to brand others. Namely an islamophobe. And the dafties who try to make islam a race will brand you a racist islamophobe.

Unless of course you agree with those excesses?
 gtomustang
Msg: 265
Posted: 6/5/2017 6:08:18 AM
forgive my early morning laziness, I haven't had breakfast yet so i'm just going to copy and paste, i'm not speaking for everyone unless they wish to chime in:

"Are there aspects of Islam and the treatment of women, homosexuals etc you object to?"

>>>Like Christianity, there are people who disparage other groups. I don't agree with that, I prefer what the nuns taught back in Catholic high school, "hate the sin, love the sinner" if one really feels a need to dislike someone's gender or sexual preference. to take a group of people that the religious believe were created by God/ Yahweh / Allah and decide on their own to castigate them seems rather egocentric. In a similar vein, Westerners will talk about the mutilation of genitalia as a barbaric thing, and then circumcise their boys. Cultures tend to accept certain ideas. Muslim women may choose the burka. A majority of white women vote for a president who wants to grab their nethers. I can't save people from themselves :)

Islamophobia, literally, is a phobia, or fear, of Islam. Am I afraid of it? No. do I want it removed from my lands? No. Do I think some of its practitioners should change a few things? Yes. But, Jesus the Christ of Nazareth told the Jews what they were doing wrong and needed to change. Did He therefore hate Jews? Doubtful.

The news over here says that the terrorists were known to authorities (as D pointed out) and vetted as best as could be done (apparently Corbyn is saying the conservatives cut financial support for the police to pursue the 3,000 on watch lists?) as Vlad has asked for, and supposedly the authorities were made aware of them via phone calls. Does that mean Muslim neighbors who know them best, reported them? If so, then cultivating a repoire with people willing to report the murderously insane amongst them is a good thing.
 deetristate
Msg: 266
Posted: 6/5/2017 6:53:54 AM
Actually, you asked how we could thunk ALL news about Trump is fake.

Only people who think that answered THAT question.

No one.

There is fake news because eventualy the msm admits it or denies that it was said or you can read the whole account and see the whole video and the fake nature of the news report is obvious.

No one denies that Trump has his "oh no he didn't" moments. So, just let that false claim go.
#fakeallegations
--------------'''

There are a lot of probablies, ifs, buts and conjecture in the post above mine.
 troglodytte
Msg: 267
Posted: 6/5/2017 7:01:29 AM
http://m.jpost.com/app/article/471067

AS I SEE IT: PALESTINIANS STEP UP THE JIHAD OF THE LIE
MELANIE PHILLIPS

Palestinian hostility to the Jewish homeland is so pathological they perpetrate the most ludicrous falsehoods to write the Jews out of their own history.

This week, UNESCO doubled down on its shameful resolution erasing the historic connection of Judaism and Christianity to the Temple Mount, the holy of holies of the Jewish people, defining it instead as a “Muslim holy site of worship.”

For good measure, the original resolution also condemned the “escalating Israeli aggressions and illegal measures” against the department in charge of Jerusalem’s Muslim holy places and deplored “the continuous storming of Al-Aksa mosque/ Al-Haram al-Sharif by Israeli right-wing extremists and uniformed forces.”

This rewriting of Jewish history and religious belief amounts to a jihad of the lie. The false claims of Israeli aggression, projecting the Arabs’ own unceasing violence, cultural vandalism and terrorism over Temple Mount onto their Jewish victims, are incendiary lies which fuel murderous attacks on Jews and in which UNESCO has now made itself complicit.

Of all the disturbing issues of our time, the most fundamental is the collapse of the distinction between truth and lies.

When post-modern society decided that the notion of objective truth was bunk and so everything was relative, it also destroyed the idea of a lie. If there’s no such thing as truth, there can be no such thing as a lie. Everything becomes merely a matter of opinion.

Palestinian leaders lie reflexively and unremittingly about Israel and the Jews. Inflammatory libels that Israelis deliberately kill Arab children or perpetrate ethnic cleansing and apartheid incite Arab mobs to murderous rage.

These lies are also believed by many in the West. For while only some Westerners are consumed by anti-Jewish bigotry, most are no longer educated to distinguish lies from factual evidence. They are taught instead to afford equal respect to “competing narratives.”

Profoundly ignorant about the Middle East, many have thus swallowed the patently ridiculous lie that the Jews have no historic connection to the land of Israel, whose indigenous people were instead the Palestinians.

Next year marks the centenary of the Balfour Declaration, the letter written in 1917 by British Foreign Secretary Arthur Balfour. This committed the UK government to establish a Jewish national home in what was then called Palestine.

As the latest front in their campaign to delegitimize and destroy Israel, the Palestinians have now threatened to mark this anniversary by a year-long campaign of fabrication and distortion.

Last July, the Palestinian Authority absurdly threatened to sue the British government over the Balfour Declaration. PA “foreign minister” Riyad al-Malki said it “gave people who don’t belong there something that wasn’t theirs.”

This is a lie. Israel has only ever belonged to the Jews, the sole extant indigenous people of the land. This has been acknowledged by Arabs themselves.

In 1918 Sherif Hussein, the guardian of the Islamic holy places in Arabia, wrote that the Jews streaming back to Palestine were “exiles” returning to their “sacred and beloved homeland.” In March 1919 Emir Faisal wrote: “We will wish the Jews a hearty welcome home.”

A few days ago in London, a campaign to get Britain to apologize “for its past colonial crimes in Palestine” was launched at the House of Lords, no less, by the Palestine Return Center.

The meeting brought together “Jewish conspiracy” theorists, Holocaust deniers and other Jew-haters in a display of open antisemitism. The lies of antisemitism are fed by, and feed into, lies about Israel.

When he edited the Palestine Telegraph, the PRC’s Balfour Declaration campaign coordinator, Sameh Habeeb, posted a video of former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke claiming that Israel is a terrorist threat to America.

Now the PRC claims that when the Balfour Declaration was written “the indigenous Palestinians amounted to 90% of the total population.”

The claim that Britain gave a Palestinian country to the Jews is a lie.

On July 24 1922, the League of Nations unanimously gave its recognition to “the historical connection of the Jewish people with Palestine and to the grounds for reconstituting their national home in that country.” As a result, it gave Britain a mandate to settle the Jews there as of right.

In 1917 the Arabs living in Palestine did not identify themselves as Palestinians. They were either nomadic or identified with Arab countries, such as Syria. When people referred to Palestinians in the first half of the last century, they meant the Jews.

The Jews are the only people for whom the land of Israel was ever their national kingdom. It is the Arabs who are bent upon a colonialist crime, seeking to steal the Jews’ land from them once again.

As ever, though, Israel’s government, with its swaggering, macho refusal to deal strategically and forensically with the cognitive war being waged against it, has responded merely with sarcasm and outrage.

Israel needs instead to educate the world in quite how unhinged these lies are.

For many in the West themselves don’t know the true facts and so don’t understand that the Palestinians are motivated by a madness.

These lies prove unequivocally that the real agenda of even so-called “moderate Palestinians” is to eradicate Israel. Their hostility to the Jewish homeland is so pathological they perpetrate the most ludicrous falsehoods to write the Jews out of their own history.

The Palestinians think their big historical lie will finish Israel off. In fact it could rebound on them badly and finish off their own cause – but only if Israel recognizes the opportunity it should now seize.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 268
Posted: 6/5/2017 7:10:36 AM

MELANIE PHILLIPS

Weeding out the Idiots
http://weedingouttheidiots.blogspot.ca/2011/02/melanie-phillips-is-at-it-again.html

Melanie Phillips Wrong Again
One of the most consistently stupid “journalists” writing on the subject of science and intelligent design has to be Melanie Phillips. I commented two years ago on another horrendous anti-science piece of hers:

http://www.skeptico.blogs.com/skeptico/2009/04/melanie-phillips-wrong-on-intelligent-design-creationism.html
 cotter
Msg: 269
view profile
History
Posted: 6/5/2017 8:49:22 AM
Message 260 ...
dee ...
Michael Nance?

I do not know any "Michael" Nance unless you are talking about that guy on The Bachelorette who died?

The token islamic terrorism apologist who called for Trump Tower to be an ISIS target?
Surely you jest. LOL!!

According to Breitbart ... yup that guy! LMFAO ... you are a real trip! You actually listen to Breitbart? Well that explains a lot.

According to Snopes the tweet ...
"This is my nominee for first ISIS suicide bombing of a Trump property ..."
... was no doubt poorly worded but was more a "threat assessment".

Apparently most level-headed people interpreted it as "Malcolm" (not Michael) Nance's educated guess about a potential target meaning that if anything, he was offering a warning rather than a threat. But I can see how a "nutter" and avid follower of Breitbart and Fox News National Republican Bullshit Network could come up with what you said.

After all that is a large part of "Malcolm" (not Michael) Nance's commentary career and military history ... making threat assessments or evaluating terrorism risks. It appears his tweet was nothing more than an assessment.

Right after posting the tweet, several of his acquaintances cautioned him to be careful because it sounded like he was encouraging it. Apparently, that's exactly what the garbage networks did. They did what they like to do most ... intentionally ‘misinterpret’ comments.

By the way, the Trump building in Istanbul has often been cited as a vulnerable target for a terrorist attack ... not just by "Malcolm" (not Michael) Nance.
 deetristate
Msg: 270
Posted: 6/5/2017 8:53:15 AM
Right, Malcolm. Thanks.
Same guy, as you acknowledged.

Actually, i read about him and his Trump Tower bit on Msnbc and Cnn so .....

Yeah, sure. An "assessment."
OK.
I did not take him seriously. It was part of his token role. He had as much in cinsequences as that minnesota senator former comedian.
Meh.

How about that staged CNN "demonstration."
 troglodytte
Msg: 271
Posted: 6/5/2017 10:21:29 AM
Cotter...a hallucinating leftist like yourself questioning Dees sources of information? Hypocrisy in action.
 cotter
Msg: 272
view profile
History
Posted: 6/5/2017 12:26:50 PM
From the OP ...

A new era is dawning. We are all laughing at you.

Yep ... Pence and Trump are so friendly with Israel it makes you wonder how much US "secret" missile technology will find it's way to Israel and then on to who knows where? China?

Our tax dollars at work ... eh?

We subsidize Israel with weapons that they turn around and sell to China and other countries. China (for example) is anxious to have technology that the US and Europe have not wanted to provide them with ... so they just get it from the Israelis ... who get it from us.

Greed has no boundaries ... eh?
 troglodytte
Msg: 273
Posted: 6/5/2017 1:03:30 PM
I think in light of the Saudi deal, this one should be renegotiated...the us always gets the better end of these deals...battlefield experience with no risk to itself....what do you delusional leftist extremists think?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/14/us-israel-sign-massive-military-aid-deal-38b-10-years.html

US, Israel sign massive military aid deal; $38B, 10 years

Published September 14, 2016Associated Press
The United States on Wednesday signed an unprecedented new security agreement with Israel that will give the Israeli military $38 billion over 10 years.

The deal, the largest such agreement the U.S. has ever had with any country, amounts to $3.8 billion a year beginning in budget year 2019, compared with $3.1 billion the U.S. gave Israel annually under the current 10-year deal that expires in 2018.

"This commitment to Israel's security has been unwavering and is based on a genuine and abiding concern for the welfare of the Israeli people and the future of the state of Israel," President Barack Obama said in a statement.

After months of negotiations that took place after a particularly tense time in the relationship amid disputes over the Iran nuclear deal, the memorandum of understanding was signed at the State Department by Israel's national security adviser, Jacob Nagel, and Thomas Shannon, the third-highest ranking U.S. diplomat.

Obama's national security adviser Susan Rice, who witnessed the signing, called it a sign of Washington's "unshakable commitment" to the security of the Jewish state.

She said the agreements makes clear that the U.S. "will always be there for the state of Israel and its people today, tomorrow and for generations to come."

Nagel hailed the agreement as an indication of the "rock-solid alliance" between Israel and the United States.

"Israel has no better friend, no more reliable strategic ally, no more important partner than the United States of America," he said. "Everyone can see and feel the special relationship between our countries and our people."

Under the agreement, Israel's ability to spend part of the funds on Israeli military products will be phased out and eventually all of the money must be spent on American military industries. Israel's preference for spending some internally had been a major sticking point in the deal.

It also includes, for the first time, money for missile defense programs. Under the previous arrangement, Congress approved funds for missile defense separately and on an annual basis.

The new agreement eliminates Israel's ability to spend a fraction of the funds on fuel for its military. In another apparent concession, Israel has agreed not to ask Congress to approve more funds than are included in the deal unless a new war breaks out, said the officials, who weren't authorized to discuss the details publicly ahead of a formal announcement and who spoke on condition of anonymity.

The agreement concludes many months of negotiations that involved a delicate calculation by Israel about whether to strike a deal with the outgoing U.S. president. In February, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu quietly floated the prospect of waiting for Obama's successor in hopes of securing a better deal.

But the Obama administration was eager to lock in the agreement before leaving office to help bolster Obama's legacy and undercut the criticism that his administration was insufficiently supportive of Israel.

Obama's relationship with Netanyahu has been tense for years, and ties between the countries worsened significantly when the U.S. and world powers struck the nuclear deal with Iran. Israel considers a nuclear-armed Iran to be an existential threat and disagreed sharply with Obama's contention that the deal actually made Israel safer by limiting Iran's nuclear program.
 cotter
Msg: 274
view profile
History
Posted: 6/5/2017 1:39:57 PM
Message 273 ...
"Tomfiend/Marilyn/et al other names" ...
The deal, the largest such agreement the U.S. has ever had with any country, amounts to $3.8 billion a year beginning in budget year 2019, compared with $3.1 billion the U.S. gave Israel annually under the current 10-year deal that expires in 2018.

YAY ...

More money for Israel ...

Now they can make more money selling weapons to ... well, we don't know yet, but I'm betting we'll find out!

There is no end to the greed ... eh?
 gtomustang
Msg: 275
Posted: 6/5/2017 3:47:16 PM
but...but...but...Obama was supposed to be so bad for Israel?

its almost like....someone doesn't know what he's posting about.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Mike Pence and Trump on Israel