Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Mike Pence and Trump on Israel      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 congupnaroad
Msg: 276
view profile
History
Mike Pence and Trump on IsraelPage 12 of 15    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15)

Cotter...a hallucinating leftist like yourself questioning Dees sources of information? Hypocrisy in action.

Yeah that is called a Genetic Fallacy. You know the one where they instead of presenting a counter argument (because they can't) they just discredit the other person's source.Of course it is totally irrelevant if the other person's source has some legitimacy.
 troglodytte
Msg: 277
Mike Pence and Trump on Israel
Posted: 6/5/2017 6:09:33 PM
Hey...just found out the beautiful Wonder woman is an Israeli actress..called a sabra..tough on the outside...delicate on the inside. ...she is the stereotypically gorgeous young Jewish woman. Cotter avoid this movie at all costs. You don't want to see Gal Gadot...She will make you even angrier and more resentful.
 N2U16
Msg: 278
Posted: 6/5/2017 6:57:34 PM
Wonder Woman had a YUGE opening and Gal Gadot is Gorgeous
 deetristate
Msg: 279
Posted: 6/6/2017 4:38:19 AM
She was also good in Criminal.
 troglodytte
Msg: 280
Posted: 6/6/2017 8:09:49 AM
Yep a beautiful woman. Those who served with her in the Israeli army lucked out.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 simplesayin
Msg: 281
Posted: 6/10/2017 8:58:51 AM
Gal Gadot..... going to see Wonder Woman this weekend. I rarely have interest in super hero movies... especially where the heroes are women... but this woman is so incredibly gorgeous.... strong.. tones... beautiful in every way. Damn.

Cotter... when you look at yourself in a mirror... and compare yourself to Gal Gadot... a Jew and a Zionist... how does it make you feel? Do you hate yourself? LOL... You should.... its kind of like the Wicked Witch of the West vs. Glinda.....the good Witch of the East.

Having spoken these factual words... I'm sure this ID is a goner... but it is well worth it. LOL.
 simplesayin
Msg: 282
Posted: 6/10/2017 10:25:42 AM
The face of beauty...

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1537586/images/o-GAL-GADOT-facebook.jpg
 jaketoyou
Msg: 283
Posted: 6/12/2017 6:43:18 AM
Cotter....my new name for you..Elphaba...after the Wicked Witch of the West. No matter what my user id...you'll know its me because i will be calling you by your far more accurately descriptive name for now on. The name just fits you to a tee. You can thank me later. :_)
 Galaxie777
Msg: 284
Posted: 6/12/2017 7:35:41 AM
What is it with you Yanks and the Yids?
Every other nation, culture, religious group, even Allies are hated.
But the Jews and Israel are sacred, talk about a brainwashing job.
 jaketoyou
Msg: 285
Posted: 6/12/2017 7:57:41 AM
Orione7, I'd recognize that ugly mug anywhere. Did they let you out of jail on parole? I wasn't aware jihadists were granted parole? Who did you pay off?
 Galaxie777
Msg: 286
Posted: 6/12/2017 8:30:25 AM
^Jihadists? You talking about the Yank government since ww2 again huh?
Ugly mug lol, lets see you...the temerity of an inbred yank mutt calling someone ugly.... or are you that Slavic trash dude again.
 toocash
Msg: 287
Posted: 12/4/2017 2:26:19 PM
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu made the following remarks today at the start of his appearance before the Knesset Foreign Affairs and Defense Committee:
"I welcome this opportunity to discuss the foreign policy of the State of Israel – its goals, actions and results. I think that the results are plain to see even here at the Knesset, with the delegations that you describe.
We are, in effect, in the midst of a diplomatic flourishing that is unprecedented in the annals of the State of Israel. We are in continuous contact with a growing number of countries on six continents if one separates between North America and South America, which I visited this year, each one of them, replete with meetings, and agreements with the heads of major powers, especially the US, China, Russia, India, Japan and many G-20 countries. We are spreading out in Africa, Latin America, Asia and Islamic countries, including in the Middle East.
These are great changes. They are not automatic; they are the result of policy. This policy includes two strong bases: The economic-technological strength of Israel which all countries are interested in and the intelligence-military strength of Israel which almost all countries are interested in. We are weaving these together into diplomatic strength that is finding expression in the tightening of bilateral ties and – though it will take several years – multilateral ties. For example, Mexico decided to change ten of its votes now at the UN General Assembly, India has already changed. Things are happening even in the Arab world, we will discuss this in committee; these changes are far-reaching. But the most important thing is the bilateral fabric in which Israel is gradually becoming a global force due to its value.
Today we will present an Internet survey that we are carrying out in 54 different countries on all six continents. We see a change there, where Israel's assets are very much in demand. Almost all of them, 50 countries, see Israel as a strong country with assets. Forty-seven of the 54 countries, including Arab countries, want to tighten links with Israel. What you feel here, what we are experiencing in the unending flow of leaders coming here – prime ministers, presidents, foreign ministers, diplomats, senators, members of Congress. This also finds expression in our survey and this is both interesting and important. When we move from the level of governments to that of publics and this is happening, and you will soon see the data, there is a change here. I would say that it is a very welcome change which, in my opinion, contains within itself the greatest blessing and the greatest hope, especially in the changes that we are beginning to see in the Arab world, which are truly unprecedented. It could be that there is hope here for a new way that will, in the end, bear fruit for us regarding peace."
Photos: Amos Ben Gershom, GPO
 toocash
Msg: 288
Posted: 12/5/2017 9:55:08 AM
Terrible news for Herod, Elphaba, Hopeless, Galaxy and the other antisemites:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/05/world/middleeast/american-embassy-israel-trump-move.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur&_r=0

I guess those non-existent peace talks are going to be derailed.

So sad :-(
 Jo van
Msg: 289
Posted: 12/5/2017 11:17:40 AM
20,000 at a demonstration against the corrupt Netanyahu on Saturday.
Looks like he'll be in court soon.
He's got his own problems.......

And if the idiot trump succeeds in this diversion, I suspect that the resulting wars will be "terrible news" for many, many more people than just those.

He put Kushner in charge of the peace negotiations, because he's not biased, is he?
Kushner loves the "settlers", and buys into all the religious drivel.
Because he's a moron.

Nice you've finally "come out" as a trump supporter though Marilyn.
I think your IQ already gave us a clue.
Are you "gender neutral"???
What a doofus.
 toocash
Msg: 290
Posted: 12/5/2017 11:23:00 AM
^^^ Herod... I know this is really, really bad news for you. Israel keeps getting stronger and stronger...more support in the mideast from Arab nations...support from the President......I get how you feel... I really do. try a Xanax...maybe you and Dee can get a group discount. LOL.
 deetristate
Msg: 291
Posted: 12/5/2017 11:33:25 AM
i agree with you here, jo van. moving the embassy would be a consequential error. maybe it is just talk to appease.

it is inviting a terrorist attack.

but the power weilded by so few when you control the media . . . is . . .well . . . powerful.

toocash
Msg: 292
Posted: 12/5/2017 12:51:23 PM
^^^^ Yep we control the media.... and we have a powerful lobby too.... you would do well to try to emulate our people....education and hard work really is a good thing. . . sure couldn't hurt. Course its not so easy to change a culture. I get that :-(
 toocash
Msg: 293
Posted: 12/6/2017 7:30:32 AM
http://www.nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/israel-has-submarine-could-destroy-entire-nations-armed-23520

Considering Israel could destroy any of its enemies, don't believe it has a lot to worry about. Devastating news Herod...but what can you do?
 chameleonf
Msg: 294
Posted: 12/6/2017 10:42:48 AM
This is Trump being political again, aimed at only delivering a bone to his base because it was something he campaigned on - not that his base would even understand the ramifications or the importance of keeping a balance going during slow moving peace negotiations. It wasn't necessary at this time. I guess it's alright not to be concerned about American flag burning by those protesting in that particular area of the world - but those protesting are also the ones Trump continuously enflames like poking a stick at a hornet's nest. Is this really designed with a real purpose, or is it designed as another deflection - his son is being investigated today after all? Oh well, we shall see what transpires.
 toocash
Msg: 295
Posted: 12/6/2017 10:47:58 AM
^^^^ what peace process? Besides Jerusalem was never really open to negotiation...and if it was...never would have made a difference.

Jo van
Msg: 296
Posted: 12/6/2017 11:16:47 AM
I agree Cham,
Trump has chosen to do this now, because of the Meuller investigation.
This is a deliberate "troll", which he hopes will lead to wars, which he hopes will distract people from his own dishonesty.
He doesn't care about the senseless loss of life which this will undoubtedly provoke.
He just wants to save his own skin.

The arabs have warned against this, and all other sensible countries too.
Trump want to stir things up, because the Feds are looking at his finances....
Let's hope he gets impeached soon.

There was no "peace process", well, not with Kushner involved, he invited (illegal) settler groups to Trump's inauguration.
The Palestinians would never negotiate with him in good faith, because they know he "buys into" this myth that the people who imagine themselves to be "jews" had some sort of "right" to steal the land from its occupants.

Kushner believes all the religious drivel, ivanka probably wears a wig, which looks exactly like her real hair,
but is actually made of someone else's real hair.
There's no rational thought, or logic to any of these religious beliefs and superstitious behaviour.
Fortunately, Kushner could be doing jail time soon,
I hope he gets a 300lb cellmate, called "Bubba"

Marilyn seems to be having another "manic" episode.
Posting every single day, in every single thread, desperately trolling for a reaction, from anyone.
I suspect this is her only interaction with "the outside world"
It usually happens just before a complete meltdown, when she deletes her account again, and presumably goes back to her med's.
It's tragic really.
 toocash
Msg: 297
Posted: 12/6/2017 11:22:45 AM
^^^ I see you are concerned about my mental well being. thanks for that:-) Actually, I stick around my computer as much as possible because I am a day trader....take care of business as much as possible by telephone....and since I know what I am doing on my job, having done it for over thirty years now...I'm pretty efficient....gives me lots of times to set you thought controllers right. sue me :-)
 Doubleknotspy7
Msg: 298
too Just Busted Himself!
Posted: 12/6/2017 3:28:36 PM

I know what I am doing on my job, having done it for over thirty years

too- lol you a day trader...hahaha
And you call Trump a liar?
btw. - Your profile says you are only 22!
Fake profile much skoochie?
 toocash
Msg: 299
too Just Busted Himself!
Posted: 12/6/2017 3:47:37 PM
yea zero... I dabble in day-trading...what of it. I made my big money in the real world though...here in the States we actually work for a living...unlike Canada, where most people loaf away the day on somebody else's dime. Takes a lot of gumption growing up living in a welfare state like you and then complaining about the US and its workers. Very sad.
 Doubleknotspy7
Msg: 300
too Just Busted Himself!
Posted: 12/6/2017 3:58:41 PM

yea zero... I dabble in day-trading...what of it. I made my big money in the real world...

Do you really want to continue with this lie?
Please explain to us how a 22 year old has been day trading for over 30 years?
Not only are you a bad debator you are a horrible liar!
toocash/skoochie/Marilynn ???
How many other profiles do you have?
Dweebles Dwabble and They Do Fall Down!
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Mike Pence and Trump on Israel