Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Mike Pence and Trump on Israel      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Tomfiend
Msg: 51
Mike Pence and Trump on IsraelPage 3 of 15    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15)
^^^^ I don't disagree . . . at this point it seems there is no solution, but who is responsible for that? Who chose to go to war in 1948, ignoring the UN partition? Who has since than done nothing but vow destruction of the Jewish State? Arafat had a great deal for peace offered to him by Barak . . . and he turned it down flat. So yea... I see no solutions anytime soon, but I blame that on the people responsible for refusing to negotiate or come to peace terms. Hell, its been 70 years and they still won't even recognize Israel's right to exist. Do you suppose the Jews should do what that trash Jovan suggests, apologize, lay down their arms and ask to sing Kumbaya with the Arabs?
 cotter
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Mike Pence and Trump on Israel
Posted: 1/27/2017 11:57:38 AM
Message 49 ...
Only vile pieces of human trash, like Jovan and Cotter, would deny the rights of the Jews to defend themselves.

No one has ever promoted the idea that any country has no right to defend itself.

And they will continue defending themselves ...until there is peace.

They are not "defending themselves" when they purposely go in and steal the land and murder the occupants.

No one should have the right to trespass and burn their homes with the occupants still inside (burning them alive) / murder the occupants while they bulldoze their homes with the occupants still inside. No one should have the right to starve out a population or steal their natural resources.

The only claim they supposedly have to the land is some sort of religious belief.

The Americans couldn't even come up with that kind of garbage when they took all the land from the Native Americans ... they just considered the Natives as animals and killed them and took what they wanted.

In reality, the Zionists do the same thing. They basically consider the Palestinians as scum and take any and every availability they can to kill them and steal their land and natural resources ... no different than what the American settlers did to the Native Americans.
 Jo van
Msg: 53
Posted: 1/27/2017 12:07:18 PM

Only vile pieces of human trash, like Jovan

would deny the rights of the Jews to defend themselves. And they will continue defending themselves ...until there is peace.

Yeah. Cool story.
-But not what happened.

They "defend themselves" just like a burglar would "defend himself", when the homeowner wakes up!

They built a theological 'Disneyland', based on an alleged (but not proven) "history", from 3,000 years ago.
The problem was, other people already lived there, and when they objected, they just killed them.
-They had no "rights" to do that.
It's just murder, based on primitive myths.
I do not believe those myths, nor do I "respect" them.
And nor should I.

If my questioning/criticism of that, and any other primitive old beliefs from the Neolithic, makes me "human trash", then it's a badge I shall wear with pride.
-Until my public execution...

The western powers, Britain, the USA, The French, even Russia, didn't think that the objections of the Palestinians (and many other Arab nations) counted for anything.
The UN "gave" them land, which wasn't "theirs", to give.
And here we are, 70 years later.
Lots of graves later.

How long do you think it will take for the Palestinians to forget that they had their land stolen, by "westerners"

Maybe they'll forget soon, but then remember again, in 3,000 years from now.
But I doubt it.

The "holocaust" killed about 60 million people. -The total number of casualties.
Not just the people who self-identified, or were identified, as "jews".

You'll never find a single post of mine, where I "mock" that.
My parents survived it, just barely.

But I DO mock the perpetuation of the insane beliefs which led to it.
The same insane beliefs which led those people to believe that they were/are a "race", (as Hitler claimed) and that as such, they somehow "deserve" their "own land".
They're NOT.
They don't.
It's that simple.

These old beliefs could lead us into another war, especially with Pence and Trump in charge.
Chill Marilyn.
It's not my fault that the zionists did all that, and it can all be researched, and verified.
BTW., The Arabs are also "Semites".

It's another disgraceful chapter in human history.
The truth will always get out.
Eventually.
 Tomfiend
Msg: 54
Posted: 1/27/2017 12:15:25 PM
^^^^ yes we know what you think... what has that got to do with your mocking the six million killed. Only Human trash, the bottom of the genetic pool would do that. I had somebody email me and tell me they thought you were a decent human being. I told them they were absolutely blind to your true nature.

Just remember Jovan...there are some lives just not worth living.

You and your twin Cotter..... sit on a busy train track...... make my day :-)

Jo van
Msg: 55
Posted: 1/27/2017 12:27:57 PM

Only Human trash, the bottom of the genetic pool would do that.

You need to calm down.
And stop sounding like your hero.

There are no "jewish" genes, there are no "German" genes.
The only genes which indicate any ME ancestry, are the same ones which the Palestinians, and Jordanians, and Syrians, and Egyptians have.

I have been very fortunate, I have "lucky" genes.
"Hybrid Vigour".

You ignorance is astounding.
 Tomfiend
Msg: 56
Posted: 1/27/2017 12:48:35 PM
^^^we will have to disagree. Only an evil Gene could explain people like you and Cotter and the German's responsible for the Holocaust. We don't all carry it. We aren't all like you Sorry if you don't get the science.
 Jo van
Msg: 57
Posted: 1/27/2017 1:27:46 PM

Only an evil Gene could explain people like you

I think you meant "evil genius". You claimed Hitler was one.

Still, at least no-one will ever say that, about your hero, Trump.

If America moves it's embassy to Jerusalem, the 'symbolism' of that stupidity will cause the whole region to erupt, IMO.
Maybe Pence will get his "rapture"
But I doubt he'll be there......
 Ouija2025
Msg: 58
Posted: 1/27/2017 1:32:28 PM
So someone here posted nearly all the Jewish ppl they know are atheists. So how do you know they are Jews?
Tom - you need to rachet it down a few notches. Doubt the ppl who are antisemite have any more evil genes than anyone else.
Be fun to discover there are really evil genes. Skinny leg jeans come fairly close tho
 forumslady
Msg: 59
Posted: 1/27/2017 1:39:20 PM
tomfiend- Cotter has been here longer than I have, I'm familiar with her AND her posts.
Cotter has taken a stance that you dis agree with. I have NEVER once seen her make fun of holocaust victims or slur Jews.
She knows history, so do I. Israels "claims" on the land they say is theirs is suspect at best, outright lies at the worst.
Jovan dares to match you with facts, slaps you down at every turn and still you return for more. Glutton for punishment I guess.
You've wished them both harm, several times, death even, actually.
The irony is palpable.
Here you are criticizing Cotter and Jovan when your wishes for their demise sound so much like something Hitler would say. Only he sounded a little less nuts.
 deetristate
Msg: 60
Posted: 1/27/2017 2:58:30 PM
Well, Ouida,Let's just say that there are,a lot of jewish people in my life.

Dayenu.

I know.
Really. I do.
 Tomfiend
Msg: 61
Posted: 1/27/2017 3:06:16 PM
You are kidding right Forums lady? Cotter has not mocked...today.. the six million killed? You either are not reading her posts or are lacking in decent reading comprehension skills.... and she constantly slurs jews. You just don't hold her accountable because she claims she is not anti-Semitic when everything she says is classic anti-Semitic garbage. You just don't see it...honestly...because you are ignorant...deadly ignorant.

As for Jovan...yea...he's real cute using emoticons, etc, and he is great with expressing his contempt for most of mankind, for those who believe in God, but he is hardly a person schooled in anything but revisionist history who speaks facts....although he is great with "alternative facts" and it is impossible to slap down a person when you speak only lies....again your ignorance is deadly. But Iget it... Very few on this board... actually only Spy as far as I can tell, have even a semblance of historical knowledge of what really went on.

Parenthetically, I gladly take credit for my comments today about the lack of value of their lives. Any who mock the six million killed, as both of these miscreants have done... in my opinion are not human beings. I blamed Cotter directly for the Karma responsible for the terrible things that have happened in her life and I meant it. I would never say something like that to somebody who I considered even passably human..;.. but in my estimation she's not. She showed her lack of humanity when she mocked the six million killed. Too bad if you don't get it. Educate yourself.
 forumslady
Msg: 62
Posted: 1/27/2017 4:36:41 PM
tomfiend- Can you please copy and paste any comment Cotter made where she "mocked the 6 million killed."
I looked at her recent history and didn't see anything.
As far as my reading comprehension..........
As a part of my acceptance process to get into nursing school, reading comprehension was one of the things I was tested on. There are 50 questions, it's not graded using A', B's or C's, etc. It's graded on how many you get wrong.
The best score you can make is a 50, no mistakes. That was my score.
When I went back to get my RN, I had to take it again.
Guess what I made the second time? ;)
As far as "value of their lives", do you HONESTLY think YOU determine that?!
You are talking about Karma, when you just wished two people dead?
I get it just fine.
You on the other hand , should be careful what you wish on other people and the karma that could come on you for your own hatred.
People have a right to views different from yours.
If you argued the points, even if you got mad, that's nothing all of us haven't done.
Wishing someone dead?
I don't even understand why you are still here after saying that.
That was Awful, vile and totally uncalled for!
 Ouija2025
Msg: 63
Posted: 1/27/2017 4:44:43 PM
Cotter and Jovan disagree with you, hardly should you wish ill befall them. I saw you said it more than once
which btw, makes you far more evil that those you accuse of having " evil genes"
If a forum gets you so irate hate to think how you handle yourself RL
People have the right to express their opinion, never have I seen Cotter mock or dismiss the death of many
You Tom need to take a break from the kitchen
 Tomfiend
Msg: 64
Posted: 1/27/2017 6:29:04 PM
Oh please, I am wishing death on evil people, not on Mother Teresa. When somebody attacks your people relentlessly, mocks them, lies about them, calls for their extinguishment, mocks six million of your people being killed...considering those persons your enemy worthy of death is the natural order of things. I double down on my wishes. It's no worse than they have wished on me and mine. They are my enemy in a life and death struggle. And Karma is a barch isn't it?
 Walts
Msg: 65
Posted: 1/28/2017 6:22:16 AM

Oh please, I am wishing death on evil people

Put that on a poster board, tape it to your mirror, and every morning when you look at it, you can remember the day you typed it and wonder no longer why you are the type of person you are today...............
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 66
Posted: 1/28/2017 6:36:31 AM

When somebody attacks your people relentlessly, mocks them, lies about them, calls for their extinguishment, mocks six million of your people being killed...considering those persons your enemy worthy of death is the natural order of things. I double down on my wishes. It's no worse than they have wished on me and mine. They are my enemy in a life and death struggle.

You do know that psychiatric medications to fix your little problem are available... don't you...?
 Tomfiend
Msg: 67
Posted: 1/28/2017 6:47:38 AM
Lol. Whatever you say walt...although I have no idea what you are trying to say. You see, this is a message board where some people actually say what they believe and think. I wouldn't recommend such honesty to any here hoping to date though...some people may hold it against you. On my end though I am firmly convinced if the evil people at bottom of our genetic pool did not exist, it would be a far better world. Imagine if Hitler had been killed by a train in his youth...or stalin, or McCarthy or maybe even Bush 2.. How many people would be alive today or healthy and whole but aren't, because gwb got us into that worthless war. How many lives were destroyed by McCarthy. ..

I see the Bobbsie twins cotter and jovan....just as worthless..just as evil as these people. They are liars, manipulators without morals or decency, mocking 6 million killed by the nazis, wising the people in israel to be massacred by their neighbors.. Thesee peopke are evil.. bottom of the genetic pool...especially Jovan. What a fuking piece of trash he is The only difference between these people and the others is they don't have the opportunity and power to do harm. I am happy and content with my view points here. These people are horrid. Nothing could convince me otherwise.

It's not the same as mocking somebody like Cowboy, after his death here. Cowboy was a normal poster..a normal person, and yet some here blasted him after his death simply because they didn't like his moderation. No comparison between that and people like cotter and jovan who have the audacity to mock six million killed...and yea they absolutely did. Jovan...in case you haven't noticed...is a deplorable person. Read his posts closely. A 61 year old and he uses emoticons to laugh at people. And that's just the start with him. Those who don't see him for what he is are really poor judges of bad character. Sorry but it's true. So yea, if I heard he was hit by a train, I would laugh out loud. He is nothing but human waste.
 Tomfiend
Msg: 68
Posted: 1/28/2017 6:52:35 AM
O gosh mungo...what an insult. From a person for whom I have absolutely no respect.... How will I survive such an insult from a man I consider to be a nutcase leftist? I'll try really hard. Somehow I'll get by. :-)
 Walts
Msg: 69
Posted: 1/28/2017 7:01:09 AM

Lol. Whatever you say walt...although I have no idea what you are trying to say

Well, there's a surprise Tom. You have already shown us that you can't understand any thing different than YOUR opinion or belief. We got it already.

Again,

carry on.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 70
Posted: 1/28/2017 7:10:04 AM

O gosh mungo...what an insult. From a person for whom I have absolutely no respect.... How will I survive such an insult from a man I consider to be a nutcase leftist? I'll try really hard. Somehow I'll get by. :-)

I once knew a guy... who used to say that sort of thing... usually right before he went one a tear... cutting the cable and phone lines to his place... or "papering" his walls with aluminum foil... so "They" couldn't "spy" on him...
 Tomfiend
Msg: 71
Posted: 1/28/2017 8:53:54 AM
Mungo, the election of trump more than anything was a backlash to leftist trash. You guys should be proud for what you brought to the world. Israel thanks you also. :-) in every cloud is a silver lining.
 Tomfiend
Msg: 72
Posted: 1/28/2017 11:30:47 AM
Jovan:

You'll never find a single post of mine, where I "mock" that.
My parents survived it, just barely.

Jovan....post 25

Maybe they think their "god" killed the 6 million, because they weren't praying hard enough, or something? I'll bet they were all praying like fvck, at the end.

Jovan...message 7585

Marilyn, and various other "zionists" here, (like DC) still use this "argument", but don't seem to be able to apply that same "might is right" "logic", to the 50 million-odd deaths of the holocaust. (They will tell you that the holocaust was only 6 million, because they're the only ones they care about)

Jovan = Lying Skum
 Tomfiend
Msg: 73
Posted: 1/28/2017 11:33:12 AM
Cotter message 29

They are terrifically good at playing the "Holocaust" card (woe is me) and in reality they are doing the exact same thing to the Palestinians. They took the "Hitler" playbook and are now using on the Palestinians.

Cotter = Human garbage

Like I said folks.....these people are the skum of the earth and deserve all of the bad Karma they had and have coming their way.

In Jovan's case....that stupid f^k lost his wife because he couldn't let go of a 12 year fight he had with a utility. Talk about being mentally ill.
 Jo van
Msg: 74
Posted: 1/28/2017 11:45:39 AM

in every cloud is a silver lining.

Except a 'mushroom cloud'.

I feel sorry for you Marilyn, you're not at all well.
Get help.
 Tomfiend
Msg: 75
Posted: 1/28/2017 11:50:28 AM
Really Jovan....tell us all again about how you lost your family because you could not give up on a losing battle with some sort of utility...12 years you fought on and lost everything. I don't know Jovan, that person does not sound like a mentally stable person to me, but that's just my opinion, with the help of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders , Fifth Edition..of course :-)

Face it Jovan... you are an old man loser....that is why you are on this board lying and mocking and showing contempt for most of humanity.... because you lost it all.... because you were so fu^king stupid, and you can't get over it...and shower your rage on the rest of humanity. I get it. I really do. I just don't feel sorry for you. Instead I laugh at you. :-). Karma Jovan... you were destined to be the loser you are. Sorry.... I know the truth hurts.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Mike Pence and Trump on Israel