Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Mike Pence and Trump on Israel      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 cotter
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Mike Pence and Trump on IsraelPage 4 of 15    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15)
Message 73 ...
Cotter message 29
They are terrifically good at playing the "Holocaust" card (woe is me) and in reality they are doing the exact same thing to the Palestinians. They took the "Hitler" playbook and are now using on the Palestinians.

Exactly ...
"They" (the Zionists) are good at playing the "Holocaust" card. True Jewish practitioners would never do that. Most of the Zionists who are on a killing spree are not survivors of the actual Holocaust.

The AIPAC lobby ... are not "Holocaust" survivors. They are highly paid people who are extremely good at playing the "Holocaust" card in an effort to gain sympathy from our congress to pass legislature to fund Israel on their killing spree.

If Israel truly needed help, they could qualify for it easily on their own merit ... they would not have to use the AIPAC and other lobbies to pay off our congressional people to pass legislature to give them money.

As a nurse, I have taken care of actual Holocaust survivors. They have opened up to me to tell me they are extremely opposed to what Israel represents in the world and have told me how grateful they are not to be a part of it. They are peaceful people and promote the idea of all people living in peace. Their family members are also friends of mine and continuously tell me how grateful they are for the care I render to their loved ones. They are fellow performers and neighbors. Even though I am no longer taking care of them as a paid nurse, I still go to visit them and help them in any way I can. They trust me and value my opinion ... their families still call on me when they have questions or need a professional opinion.

As a member of the board of a local German club (in charge of membership), I have personally disallowed any person who makes any kind of slur towards any religious or political group. It is forbidden and written in our constitution and bylaws and believe me, we enforce it.

No matter what is posted in here about me by resident Zionists ... they have no idea who I am and what I represent.

Cotter = Human garbage

I believe those reading the forums are capable of making up their own minds about who I am and who the people are ... who post such disparaging and personal attacks on me and others who also believe as I do.

To the post below ...

... there is Karma in this world... you already experienced some

I have no idea what that means but I suspect it is more sick reasoning on the poster's behalf.
 Tomfiend
Msg: 77
Mike Pence and Trump on Israel
Posted: 1/28/2017 12:43:32 PM
^^^^ No I don't think they can. Because, not having had relatives killed in the Holocaust, not having known Holocaust survivors and descendents...they may not realize what an incredibly putrid, disgusting, offensive human being you are. You are in fact a swamp monster devoid of human decency. You can wrap yourself in a nurses uniform, but you can't hide the stench that we in the know smell emanating from you. Remember what I said you lying, nazi glorifying, anti-Semitic trash.... there is Karma in this world... you already experienced some . . . and god willing you will experience more.
 _babblefish
Msg: 78
Posted: 1/28/2017 12:50:24 PM
^ you need help, do a group thing, take chuck, the segregationist and others that voice incredibly troubled views like yours

I get it.

tsk. . don't you comprehend, dee hates it when she plagiarized
 Tomfiend
Msg: 79
Posted: 1/28/2017 12:52:36 PM
^^^ and you are still woefully ignorant...... but no requirement for high IQs on POF. I get it. :-)

( I got to admit....you did choose a great name... Babble and Fish for brains....its you. LOL)
 _babblefish
Msg: 80
Posted: 1/28/2017 1:07:55 PM

^^^ and you are still woefully ignorant...... but no requirement for high IQs on POF. I get it. :-)

( I got to admit....you did choose a great name... Babble and Fish for brains....its you. LOL)

"You know," said Arthur, "it's at times like this, when I'm trapped in a Vogon airlock with a man from Betelgeuse, and about to die of asphyxiation in deep space that I really wish I'd listened to what my mother told me when I was young."
"Why, what did she tell you?"
"I don't know, I didn't listen."

lol indeed
 Tomfiend
Msg: 81
Posted: 1/28/2017 1:14:44 PM
Wow that's Deep Babble. I didn't recognize the quote from the Classics, so looked it up and Google says it came from Hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy. Damn I missed that one. Guess I will have to look for it on Netflix, or HBO.....someday when I am really, really bored.
 Tomfiend
Msg: 82
Posted: 2/2/2017 11:35:00 AM
https://www.memri.org/reports/palestinian-columnist-response-un-secretary-generals-statements-jerusalems-jewish-connection

How sad, a Palestinian columnist is all upset that the UN Secretary General recognized that the Jews have a tie to the Temple in Jerusalem . . . demanded a retraction. The Secretary General obviously needs to speak with Cotter and Jovan to get his (her?) alternative facts straight...after all it would be terrible if the UN actually started considering real facts.
 deetristate
Msg: 83
Posted: 2/3/2017 1:31:21 PM
Trump sideways advised Israel not to build more settlements/

Has Israel listened to anyone when it comes to that?

It helps people set a hard attitude against the country and its people ( that and sterilizing Ethiopian Jews without consent).
 Tomfiend
Msg: 84
Posted: 2/3/2017 3:24:05 PM
Dee, they load them in concentration camps and starve them first...lol
..seriously, do you have a critically thinking brain cell in your head? Just one? Or is Nobody home upstairs?
 deetristate
Msg: 85
Posted: 2/3/2017 3:40:09 PM
So you got nothing.

OK.
 cotter
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Posted: 2/6/2017 6:42:48 PM
Message 83 ...
dee ...
It helps people set a hard attitude against the country and its people ( that and sterilizing Ethiopian Jews without consent).

I thought everyone knew that zionists have no tolerance for black ... not a surprise that "Nuttinbutayahoo" did not want anything to do with President Obama and pretty much trashed anything positive our president tried to do.

Zionists are are a pretty racist group not unlike our republicans. Sooooo ... nothing new about trying to sterilize the Ethiopian Jews. Wouldn't want them to multiply ... eh?
 Tomfiend
Msg: 87
Posted: 2/6/2017 6:54:51 PM
Cotter, when it comes to the most despicable people who have ever lived, no body can come close to equaling the Germans. Even if zionists, i
E. Jews were as bad as you say, they still could not hold a candle to your peoples when it comes to human depravity. Have you ever thought about staying in the shower year after year and trying to wash off your German stench?
 cotter
Msg: 88
view profile
History
Posted: 2/11/2017 9:41:13 PM
I wonder how "Nuttinbutayahoo" is handling the "Trump news" ...

... NO NEW SETTLEMENTS!

Tomfiend
Msg: 89
Posted: 2/12/2017 6:55:37 AM
Knowing the huge support from Trump and that Trump may actually try for a peace deal, I'm sure netanyahu is very, very happy. It only makes Trump more credible by voicing concerns over the settlements.
 Jo van
Msg: 90
view profile
History
Posted: 2/12/2017 8:04:14 AM

Oh please, I am wishing death on evil people, not on Mother Teresa. When somebody attacks your people relentlessly, mocks them, lies about them, calls for their extinguishment, mocks six million of your people being killed...considering those persons your enemy worthy of death is the natural order of things.

Congratulations, you've just sentenced yourself to death.

Dee, they load them in concentration camps and starve them first...lol

concentration camps ........lol

concentration camps and starve them first...lol

lol

lol

lol

^ Now that's mocking.
Anyone who can write "lol", at the end of a sentence like that, is truly "disabled".

I wasn't "mocking" anyone.
I was simply pointing out the fact that their "beliefs" and "prayers" didn't save them, or even help them.
Where was the "god" who supposedly "saved" them from the Egyptians, with "plagues" of locusts, and frogs, and "parted the red sea" for them
These beliefs are nothing but 'institutionalised' superstitions.

The 'holocaust' was about 50 million, BTW.
And all because of beliefs in "race", religions, and "nationalism".
All the drivel YOU believe in.
And the shit you type.
 Tomfiend
Msg: 91
Posted: 2/12/2017 8:53:18 AM
Jovan....keep insisting we all live in your meaningless world with your meaningless existence. Ain't going to happen for most of us
We aren't going to sacrifice our families and careers over petty crap like you did. Most of us are going to continue believing in things greater than ourselves. As for your continued revisionist history...keep on believing fake facts all you want. That changes nothing on the ground. Your mocking...it's there for any and all to see. Too late to backtrack now.
 cotter
Msg: 92
view profile
History
Posted: 2/12/2017 11:13:25 AM
Maybe Trump finally took the time to watch ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSXFNSvInIE

"Peace Propaganda & the Promised Land"

Tomfiend
Msg: 93
Posted: 2/13/2017 7:25:24 AM
Substitute Germans for Jews, and I am guessing this propaganda film, which I haven't bothered watching, might have some accuracy. After all who are the biggest skumbags in the history of the world? Who are the most evil peoples to have ever walked the face of the earth?
 Tomfiend
Msg: 94
Posted: 2/13/2017 8:53:36 AM
These are the people Jovan and Cotter want to have murdered. What do you think?

https://www.facebook.com/splendidelite/videos/1432335360120727/

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 cotter
Msg: 95
view profile
History
Posted: 2/13/2017 10:30:29 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSXFNSvInIE

"Peace Propaganda & the Promised Land"

More people have apparently been watching this ... as well as other informational films.

I wonder if Pence is one of those people working on the "Jews for Jesus" campaigns?
 Tomfiend
Msg: 96
Posted: 2/14/2017 9:55:57 AM
a propaganda film does not equal an informational film....it is meant to con people into believing fake news, much like you have been doing on this board forever. You have an astounding lack of integrity.... I suppose you also have a no integrity gene to go along with your evil gene and your denial gene.
 Tomfiend
Msg: 97
Posted: 2/15/2017 11:13:56 AM
Trump backs One State solution. So much for a Palestinian State. They have only themselves to blame. The tide of history is turning against them. The exact opposit of what that idiot, Herr Jovan said. Lol. And the Nazi loving Cotter...more crying in her soup. Seig Heil Cotter..eh?

Now of course this is a bargaining point, but since the palestinians never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity,....they will likely never have their own state. So sad.
 gtomustang
Msg: 98
Posted: 2/15/2017 11:19:31 AM
Trump also recognized Taiwan, and now he's all about One China. Hated NATO, now promotes a stronger NATO.

just can't trust the guy to stick to his own promises.
 Tomfiend
Msg: 99
Posted: 2/15/2017 11:39:38 AM
He's solidly behind israel. Netanyahu knows how to play him. His son-in-law, daughter...jewish. Not worried about his flip flopping here. Even if he is impeached, as likely given the Deep State has already decided to take him out...Pence too is a strong supporter...
 gtomustang
Msg: 100
Posted: 2/15/2017 5:34:26 PM
"Last summer, Israel's religious authorities issued a ruling that raised doubts about her conversion to Judaism. But since her father was elected president, they have changed their tune, raising eyebrows among activists who have long lobbied the rabbinical establishment to be more tolerant toward converts."

"In their ruling last July, an Israeli government religious court rejected the legitimacy of another conversion by the same rabbi. Although it didn't directly affect Ivanka Trump, it raised questions as to whether Israel's powerful religious establishment would recognize her as being Jewish. But in early December, just weeks after Trump's election victory, Israel's chief rabbis said they would work to change the rules for recognizing conversions performed abroad — and they singled out Ivanka Trump"

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/01/26/is-ivanka-trump-jewish-in-israel-has-trump-card.html
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Mike Pence and Trump on Israel