Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Mike Pence and Trump on Israel      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 deetristate
Msg: 101
Mike Pence and Trump on IsraelPage 5 of 15    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15)
Rabbis have been preaching to the congregation to be more welcoming to converts and their own for more than a decade.

Seems that some still aren't listening. It perhaps is inherent.

Look at what happened with Cohen:

"""""""He (Former secretary of defense Cohen) began studying Hebrew at age 6 but at age 12, shortly before his planned bar mitzvah, the rabbi told him that because his mother was not Jewish he would also have to go through a conversion ceremony, to be submerged in water and then "there would be an extraction of blood from a very private place."

He was furious. He walked down to the edge of the churning river. "I wore a mezuzah {a Jewish amulet} around my neck, and I snapped it off and I threw it as far as I could into that river. I said to myself, Now I don't have to be a part of that ever again. I'm through pretending.' "

"And that was very liberating," Cohen said in the 1990 Yankee interview, which was transcribed verbatim. "That was my turning point. Now I knew I was in this alone, and I didn't have to be a part of anything that I didn't want to be. . . . Even had I been bar mitzvahed, I wouldn't have been truly a part of the community. When I was finally able to say, and to know, that I was alone, it was really the beginning for me."""""""

BUT THEN

'""""" Former secretary of defense William Cohen had long had a mezuza sitting around his house, but it was only during the recent High Holy Days that he got around to putting it up on his door.

Cohen grew up going to synagogue, but after being spurned by his childhood rabbi, he distanced himself from the faith. The distance closed this year when a young, ambitious Washington rabbi called up Cohen and invited him back into the fold. As the first step, the rabbi went to Cohen’s apartment the night before Yom Kippur and helped install the old mezuza.""""
 Tomfiend
Msg: 102
Mike Pence and Trump on Israel
Posted: 2/16/2017 7:51:49 AM
"the rabbi told him that because his mother was not Jewish he would also have to go through a conversion ceremony, to be submerged in water and then "there would be an extraction of blood from a very private place."

I'm calling bullshit on this...never happened.
 Munna1980
Msg: 103
Posted: 2/16/2017 9:08:28 AM
I don't know how the "IT" aka Tom has survived this far on here. Notice, I have used the word "IT". Not sure of Tom's gender as of yet.

Get a life Tom.
 Tomfiend
Msg: 104
Posted: 2/16/2017 9:15:32 AM
Munna......understand I have nothing against muslims, so when I call you an a hole who should go home since you hate the US so much..I'm not saying that because I am a bigot....but because you are obviously an anti-American ahole. Lets hope that Trump puts Pakistani on his future ban list and you and yours are deported. After all, your country is far more of a terrorist state than most of the nations put on that original list. How many from alqueda were hiding in your country in plain sight? Yours is not a terrorist nation in a pigs eye....and the US did nothing to your nation to deserve it. India indeed needs to protect itself from Pakistan.
 Tomfiend
Msg: 105
Posted: 2/16/2017 9:24:53 AM
And I sure hope Pakistan is being watched very closely. Any leaking of nuclear secrets to terrorists more likely to come from Pakistan than any other.

Munna1980
Msg: 106
Posted: 2/16/2017 9:32:38 AM
Tom all I have to say: You have nothing going in your life but these forums.

I pity your entire pathetic existence because it holds no value outside the cyber space.
 Walts
Msg: 107
Posted: 2/16/2017 9:39:04 AM

Tom all I have to say: You have nothing going in your life but these forums.

I pity your entire pathetic existence because it holds no value outside the cyber space.

Don't worry about Tommygirl Munna,,,,,she can't help herself.

She's got German blood in her, and with that the "evil gene".

Her Mommy never told her who her real father was...........
 Tomfiend
Msg: 108
Posted: 2/16/2017 9:52:27 AM
Lol...Munna...you are like your good friend Jovan. You talk out of your azz without regard to truth or knowledge. Let us know when you are rounded up...send a postcard when you are sent back home :-)
 deetristate
Msg: 109
Posted: 2/16/2017 10:30:13 AM
Then, Tom, you can't be Jewish if such a response to a nonjewish mother is new to you.
 Tomfiend
Msg: 110
Posted: 2/16/2017 11:14:44 AM
Submerged in water...extraction of blood to convert? Never heard of it. Submerged in water sounds like some sort of baptism...regardless, your response itself makes no sense. You often speak gibberish though, so that's no surprise.
 Tomfiend
Msg: 111
Posted: 2/16/2017 11:23:37 AM
For any who doubt Pakistan is a rogue terrorist state, just go to wiki....be interesting to see if the leftists now come to munna's defense. Of course..that leftist trash Jovan already did:

Pakistan has long been accused by its neighbours India and Afghanistan, and western nations like the United States,[1][2] and the United Kingdom[3] of its involvement in terrorist activities in the region and beyond.[4][5] Pakistan's tribal region along the border of Afghanistan has been claimed to be a "haven for terrorists" by western media and the United States Defense Secretary.[6][7][8] According to an analysis published by the Saban Center for Middle East Policy at Brookings Institution in 2008, Pakistan was, "with the possible exception of Iran, perhaps the world’s most active sponsor of terrorist groups... aiding groups that pose a direct threat to the United States."[9] Daniel Byman, an author, also wrote that, "Pakistan is probably 2008's most active sponsor of terrorism".[10]

My edit.. and these people have nuclear weapons. They are a grave threat to the safety of the world and if the terrorists get ahold of a wmd....pakistan likely will be the source.
 hopefulhunk
Msg: 112
Posted: 2/16/2017 11:51:19 AM
I left this board about a year ago, growing tired of your harassment and attempts to hurt.
Since then I have set and met many goals, furthered myself, and helped others. Positive momentum.

I see you are still at it. A year later. Stagnant. Negative momentum.
Have you ever asked yourself why you like to hurt others?
 Tomfiend
Msg: 113
Posted: 2/16/2017 1:45:03 PM
^^^^damn and you came back? I thought you were gone for good. So sad. So who were you? And who was I? We all want to know.

Tomfiend
Msg: 114
Posted: 2/16/2017 1:51:12 PM
Just noticed this Dee....

He was furious. He walked down to the edge of the churning river. "I wore a mezuzah {a Jewish amulet} around my neck, and I snapped it off and I threw it as far as I could into that river. I said to myself, Now I don't have to be a part of that ever again. I'm through pretending.'

Wonder where the author got this fake story from? Could it be when Cassius Clay reportedly threw his "gold medal" into the river? Which he later admitted never happened also?

You see Dee.....to be prepared for a Bar-mitzva, you have to be Jewish. It is the Rabbi and his teachers who help prepare a youth for his Bar-mitzva. Its not like they are going to prepare you and just before the Bar-mitzva the rabbi is going to say....okay, time to convert you to Judaism. That makes zero sense. I know you don't get this, and instead would like to believe that Jews engage in baptism and blood-letting to convert....but I will pass that off as simply the fact you are ignorant and prone to believing anything that confirms this fantasy world you like to live in.
 hopefulhunk
Msg: 115
Posted: 2/16/2017 2:18:40 PM
"I thought you..." so you know.

I was 8inscrew.
You are marrycollet.... among many others. Curious.
A 63 year old female "expert witness" in Daytona Beach... friends with kj.
Both of you blonde. Perhaps?

So I've answered your questions.
Have the eggs to answer mine?
 Tomfiend
Msg: 116
Posted: 2/16/2017 2:48:44 PM
8inscrew....yes...I remember you well...I think some people were too hard on you, me included. I was sorry to see you go...honestly. No, I won't answer yours directly...who I was or was not is irrelevant. You took these boards far too seriously though....some people don't like the give and take here and shouldn't be here under those circumstances. Most regulars here are used to getting it or giving it without losing any sleep.

I do have utter contempt for a few here...jovan a miserable, ignorant man...but I don't think he cares what I think about him. Cotter a flaming anti-semite.. I despise her, but I don't think she cares either.

Me...actually I'm a pretty happy, content guy in real life,...(yes a guy...few women will cuss or be as aggressive as I am) do a lot of computer work so it's easy to pop in here whenever I choose. I have no qualms taking on some of the deplorables who post here...but in the end their lives are as meaningless to me as mine is to them.

But I remember you because I believed you authentic, and that is very rare around here. Maybe you will stixk around this time.
 hopefulhunk
Msg: 117
Posted: 2/16/2017 2:56:30 PM
The other question, genius.

n order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread
 Tomfiend
Msg: 118
Posted: 2/16/2017 3:04:18 PM
Keep in mind hope it's difficult to be nice to you because back then you had an attitude and still do...I am not this woman from Florida some think I am.( I don't believe I have denied this before...because it matters to me not at all who people think I am...but you asked so I'm being honest).

I'd like to think I am friends with KJ but we rarely communicate. Hope this helps.
 hopefulhunk
Msg: 119
Posted: 2/16/2017 3:52:23 PM
Ok..... let me simplify.

Have you asked yourself why you like to hurt people?

You say... I may have been too hard on you....
Bullsh1t
Be honest. You mocked me for my injuries and disabilities.
For something like 40 pages. Look it up.
Drove me away from a place that was helping me. Many others too.
I have moved on to greener pastures.

I could give two shakes of my snake who you are.

Guess I do care why you are still hurting folks.
Why?
Because I'm not a narcissistic psychopath hell bent on hurting others.

It is so very easy to be a tough guy on the internet.
Do something enough... it becomes a habit.
Internet troll accidentally acts tough in public... ooops.

Take this as a sign I'm trying to help you and people you abuse.
That's it.
I may pop my head back in sometime, but this place has been polluted.
Hop on my back if you can't swim.. I don't mind.
 Tomfiend
Msg: 120
Posted: 2/16/2017 4:20:49 PM
Bull...I never mocked you for your disabilities. .ever....I didn't even know you had any disabilities until just before you left and somebody brought it to my attention and asked me to ease up. I do recall you made some antisemitic remarks and I responded somewhat harshly. Hurt people? How could I possibly hurt people here? Who here really cares what other anonymous posters say about them. Why would anybody care.

But I will tell you, when I see skum relentlessly attacking jews..heck yea I go in attack mode. I'm not naïve enough to believe though that these people are hurt by what I say. We are not talking about sensitive people here. Decent people do not attack jews like these people do....only skum people

As for you...I had no way of knowing you were hypersensitive because of any disabilities you had ...I only knew you were somewhat manic at times in your attacks...and when somebody bought up to me your disabilities I backed off. I'm sorry if you were hurt by anything I said. That was never my intention...but I assume no fault. People know the nature of these boards. They participate at their own risk.
 Tomfiend
Msg: 121
Posted: 2/16/2017 4:51:13 PM
And by the way, I recall your going to fake Web sites and posting highly offensive garbage purportedly in the Talmud

It's like that skum cotter....for years and years lies about the jews in israel...knowing plenty of jews frequent these boards. A piece of offensive shat and yet wraps herself in a nurses uniform and actually thinks she qualifies is a decent person. Do decent people spew hatred on a board like this when they know about the diverse audience. Of course not. Your ire is in the wrong direction. There is some real skuM on this board. Maybe you should ask them why they are the way they are.
 hopefulhunk
Msg: 122
Posted: 2/16/2017 4:59:22 PM
Ok.... last one. Then you can fuc- I mean.. play with yourself.

Thread search: monarch mind control
Last entry is mine. Tap my name. Read my last 25....

Be honest with yourself.
Don't act like you are offended FOR a people you really know very little about.

Btw.... You are a worthwhile person.
We all act out, or have... some I guess have to make a conscious effort not to. That's okay too.
Acknowledging the truth is hard sometimes.
You are not alone.

Take care all.

Hopefulhunk/8inscrew out...........
 Tomfiend
Msg: 123
Posted: 2/16/2017 5:27:18 PM
I will, but I never posted on that thread. If you see yourself as a. Victim, it wasn't from stuff said by me.

Offensive posts. How about this classic from Jovan: 108 on the Muslims thread:

"They are ALL charlatans, ALL of them.
Some may be "well-meaning", but most are deeply damaged individuals.
There is no veracity in the claims of any religions.
It's what people thought, hundreds, or thousands of years ago.
We know much more now."

Imagine if you are a deeply religious person, married, happy, lots of kids....and a morally bankrupt, divorced skumbag like jovan accuses you of being deeply damaged because you believe in God. See where I'm going with this. I may speak my mind but the level of douchbaggery from people like jovan and cotter know no limits. I would never in a million years try to offend people like these dirt bags do. So really, if you want to look at the people to hold responsible ...the scum of the earth is right on this board. Just look in the right direction.
 Jo van
Msg: 124
Posted: 2/16/2017 6:58:16 PM
WB 8ins
I've missed your posts.
Yours were worth about 100 of her hysterical, hate-filled rants.

And yes, you've got her diagnosed correctly.
She digs and digs, to try and hurt people.
She likes that.
I've been doing this too long to let her bother me.

Accuses me of being "morally bankrupt", for simply being an atheist, but wishes death on people, if you dare to have some empathy for the Palestinians.
Many other people have also objected, they've said she's gone too far, but apparently, according to her, nobody but her, "knows anything", about anything.
And I've never been married.

Someone who feels the need to lie about their own gender, can't really be taken seriously.
Just another internet troll.

Just ignore her, eventually she'll either get banned again, and then create 5 new profiles/day all ending in "modssuck", again, or she'll break her keyboard, in another posting frenzy.

Get another hobby Marilyn, or better still, get a job.
Read something factual, or go and quietly nod at a wall, or something.
Or just get some help.
You're not well.
It's becoming obvious now.

Tomfiend
Msg: 125
Posted: 2/16/2017 7:27:40 PM
Morally bankrupt and one fuked up lying dude. Thanks for prompting me. When answering the above I was comparing you to a very religious rabbi I know. I reject all of the traditional crap...he lives it all. He has a VERY pretty wife, nine children...they are all an incredibly warm, happy and loving family. Constantly laughing. Constantly dancing.

They are so far ahead of you in positive human attributes, you are a worm compared to them.

And no, you have mocked jews and their traditions, delegitimized their faith, their country. Demanded they apologize and abandon their country. You are as much of a piece of garbage as any man alive.

And yes...nobody could hurt themselves as much as you hurt yourself...you lost your wife and career why again?

You are one dumb fuk.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Mike Pence and Trump on Israel