Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Mike Pence and Trump on Israel      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 gtomustang
Msg: 151
Mike Pence and Trump on IsraelPage 7 of 15    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15)
"you fuking skum....lying piece of shat...your worthless azz...dirt bag."

>>>What a classy broad. When alternate facts won't work, when reality is in the way...swear words mommy won't let me use, are the last resort. It is funny to watch Trumpets lose their sense of control.
 Tomfiend
Msg: 152
Mike Pence and Trump on Israel
Posted: 2/23/2017 6:43:41 AM
Cotter....when you so often mock zionists. ...that is code word for Jews...because all jews more or less support israel. They don't all agree with the occupation of course, but they all want to see israel thrive.

You repeatedly accuse them of being what your people were...cold blooded murderers and killers...a criminal people. .if people here don't like the idea that I consider you and yours the skum of the earth....tough....they are free to kiss my azz. I retract nothing and apologize to nobody. I believe 100 percent what I say on these boards. I am 100 % correct about you.

Any body is free to go back to your thousands of anti israel posts and see if they can find one where you criticized the palestinians for their terrorist acts, for reigning missiles down on israel, killing innocents, for their breaking cease fires repeatedly.

You lie constantly about everything.

Fuk you and may karma strike you down even worse than it already has.. that's my wish for you.
 Tomfiend
Msg: 153
Posted: 2/23/2017 6:48:27 AM
Gt....you are accusing me of being a trump supporter now lol. I got a question for you GT.....when is the last time you've been with a woman? Decades? You need to find somebody gt....it's good for body and mind. Give it a try. :-)

Hint GT....a relaton ship with anonymous women on this board is not the real thing, and it sure ain't no substitute for the real thing. So sad.
 cotter
Msg: 154
view profile
History
Posted: 2/23/2017 8:15:44 AM
Message 152 ...
tom ...
... see if they can find one where you criticized the palestinians for their terrorist acts, for reigning missiles down on israel ...

You wouldn't have to look too far because I have often posted that I am opposed to either side doing any kind of killing. Unlike you, I do not wish death on anyone.

I do not laud the Palestinians for any killing they do.

I challenge you to find any post I have ever made where I have done such a thing.

KEEP LOOKING!

To the post below ...
As I said, I have often posted that I am opposed to either side doing any kind of killing.

If that is not satisfactory to your needs to constantly criticize Palestinians, that is your problem ... not mine.

Again, I challenge you to find any post where I have ever praised or lauded any killing the Palestinians have done. You won't find one.
 Tomfiend
Msg: 155
Posted: 2/23/2017 8:22:43 AM
I asked you to provide one post where you criticized the palestinians for killing innocent people and your response is you never lauded them? How swell of you and thank you for confirming it's impossible for you to criticize them. Instead you will criticize israelis for using lethal force to defend themselves. Says everything.
 Goiseyboy
Msg: 156
Posted: 2/23/2017 8:36:59 AM
Message 146 Cotter
In Message 122, and message 129, I responded to your whole premise of lies. Even linked a few PDF articles. But I guess like most people with ingrown hatred you'd rather **** and moan about the evil Jewish state. Then turn around and say, see I have token Jewish friends, while spouting how you want to bomb the whole middle east...Guess my posts were a little too in depth, my links were way to deep reading.
Go back to reading memes on Jew watch and Stormfront while having some beer at your German club.
I'm done reading blind hate on a dating site.
 cotter
Msg: 157
view profile
History
Posted: 2/23/2017 9:06:11 AM
Message 156 ...
goisey ...
... while spouting how you want to bomb the whole middle east ...

You get the same challenge that I gave your buddy "tom" ...

I challenge you to find any post I have ever made where I have promoted "bombing the whole Middle East". You will not find any.

If anything I have stated that no country needs any of those bombs ... not even the US.

On the other hand, I believe that each country has the right to protect itself and that includes any country that feels threatened.

If you interpret that as my way of saying I want to "bomb the whole Middle East" ... that's on you.

There are indeed other posters in here who have promoted such things ... well at least they want to wipe out the Muslims in that way and I anticipate that would include a good part of the Middle East ... but it wasn't me.

KEEP LOOKING!
 Tomfiend
Msg: 158
Posted: 2/23/2017 1:31:17 PM
This is the problem you have Cotter, what you said in post 25 as I pointed out in post 146 says everything about you that needs to be said. The leftists on the board won't care and I'll be the villain...but truly decent people will accurately assess your character from that post and will fully understand where I'm coming from. What you convey about yourself is unmistakable.

And remember. .huge difference between you and me. You want everybody to think you wonderful whereas I don't give a damn what people think of me. I'm very happy exposing your true character for those here who care. And for those that don't, they ain't worth anything in my book anyway.
 Walts
Msg: 159
Posted: 2/23/2017 1:42:39 PM

I'm very happy exposing your true character for those here who care. And for those that don't, they ain't worth anything in my book anyway.

How happy?????

Like run around throwing confetti in the air while letting go of balloons kinda happy????

Or just sitting behind the puter screen smirking as you continue to waste your time acting like a phucktard kinda happy?

Nothing but spare parts.
 Tomfiend
Msg: 160
Posted: 2/23/2017 2:09:56 PM
If I didn't enjoy this walt, I wouldnt be here. I despise mindless haters and liars and this board gives me an opportunity to vent and express my contemp. Thanks for asking:-)

By the way...aren't you stealing mungo's insult. Can't you come up with one of your own?
 gtomustang
Msg: 161
Posted: 2/23/2017 2:34:09 PM
shoot, I just point out when you say something dumb, but a synonym for that is "Trumpet" I guess. How long has it been? hey, you're close, its almost a decade and a half. what can I say, i'm looking for a good women, and those tend to be married by now. I just can't lower my standards. being able to take early retirement does help, tho. its fun to be free to do what I want. Relationships with auto women here at the site? shoot, I don't even have that :)

its sad, but its funny that I swear and curse less than most of my detractors. they need to get laid far more than I do, it seems. or they're just frustrated i'm always right. I can understand that might get under their skin, that I always point out their shortcomings. who wants a mirror held up to themselves?

back to the point,

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/23/politics/kfile-david-friedman-november-speech/index.html

meanwhile, its getting near the end of the week, Chump's approval rating is going lower, and he may want to suspend Posse Commitatus in order to round up immigrants, like that draft memo Ouija posted a while back. guess the courts may have to slap him around more.Hey, who wants to bet he's going to run away to Mar-A-Lago for another weekend?
 Walts
Msg: 162
Posted: 2/23/2017 3:20:01 PM

If I didn't enjoy this walt, I wouldnt be here. I despise mindless haters and liars and this board gives me an opportunity to vent and express my contemp. Thanks for asking:-)

By the way...aren't you stealing mungo's insult. Can't you come up with one of your own?

Mungo/Irish/Walts,,,,,,,,we're ALL the same!!!!!!! Just ask Dipsy.

And no, it isn't an "insult" Tommy. It's a description.

A pretty good one too I might add.

Just like your self-description. Good job on that by the way.

mindless haters and liars and this board
 Jo van
Msg: 163
Posted: 2/23/2017 3:25:33 PM

I just enjoy playing with them. You of course are free to stop by any time you choose, I'll still be here.

Well, your new 'bestie' slapped you down, and then fvcked-off.

I guess he couldn't tell me why his particular flavour of religion is so very "special", that they should have their own land, and to push the people who already lived there, off.

Of course, lots of the Palestinians simply ran away.
Well, you would, if you had no weapons, and they had tanks, and guns, and missiles.

This sort of thing was contrived with exactly that result in mind:

Deir Yassin massacre
at least 107 Palestinians were killed, including women and children—some were shot, while others died when hand grenades were thrown into their homes.[3] Despite an original boast by the victors that 254 had been killed, Aref al-Aref counted 117 victims, 7 in combat, and the rest in their homes.[4]According to a count conducted by International Red Cross representative Jacques de Reynier, apart from bodies left lying in the streets, 150 corpses were found in one cistern alone, among them people who had been either decapitated or disemboweled.[5] Several villagers were taken prisoner and may have been killed after being paraded through the streets of West Jerusalem.[6] Morris wrote that there were also cases of mutilation and rape. Four of the attackers were killed, with around 35 injured

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deir_Yassin_massacre
I suppose Wiki is also "left-wing trash"
There were many other village massacres, many ancient villages were destroyed completely.
I would urge anyone to do their own research.
I'm not making this up.

You don't seem very "happy", Marilyn, at all.
You sound like a bitter old lady.
Angry at the world, because they don't share your delusions.

Everyone who disagrees with you, "doesn't know what they're talking about".
Funny that...
All you've got, as "an argument", is to call people names.
You even forget who you've insulted.
The only "hater" is you.
And as for "liars"; YOU can't even be honest about your own gender.

I pity you Marilyn. You're not well.
Get some help.
 Tomfiend
Msg: 164
Posted: 2/23/2017 3:45:59 PM
I know, I know you pity me Jovan... but I'm not the one who lost his career and wife because I was a dumb fuk who didn't know when to give up.

And I'm not the one who accuses most of the world of being badly damaged because they believe in God.

I think you are a miserable, unhappy man Jovan, I honestly do...I think you feel like you were abandoned by God, but I don't pity you. You deserve the life you have. When you are a dumb fuk and mess your own life up...that's the way it goes. You only have yourself to blame. No pity here :-)

In short Jovan... you made your own bed...and I'm laughing at you. LOLOLOL
 daynadaze
Msg: 165
view profile
History
Posted: 2/23/2017 5:15:12 PM
Where did you get this info?
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 166
Posted: 2/23/2017 5:50:43 PM
Fiend says:

I despise mindless haters and liars and this board gives me an opportunity to vent and express my contemp.

You do?
Yet you cozy up to a wanna-be mass murder (whose profile has been ejected....but may be back soon), whose impetus is to kill millions of pple just based upon their religion....does the concept sound familiar, or is it okay when the victims aren't Jewish?

Can anybody say 'Pharasee'!
 Tomfiend
Msg: 167
Posted: 2/23/2017 6:58:57 PM
Yule you are a really strange guy. You also have reading compression skills.I never read anything about killING millions of people and I certainly never would have agreed with that statement. Was he not like many trump supporters. ..wanting to keep muslims out of the country?

Dana, he admitted it on one of his posts.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 168
Posted: 2/23/2017 8:15:06 PM
^

I never read anything about killING millions of people and I certainly never would have agreed with that statement. Was he not like many trump supporters.

allow me to refresh your memory!

In the "muslims in america" thread; post # 94, Jodi wrote:

"mark my words, the day will come when we will be sending every Muslim WE FIND (key words) to allah where they belong"

In the "muslim" thread, post # 184, you wrote (about Jodi):

" there is evidence that his opinions are warranted, therefore he is not a xenophobe, perhaps simply extra cautious"

So since you say that his opinions are warranted; it would stand to reason that you have no problem with what he wrote above in post # 94!

Thus, you may wanna take a good look in the mirror; as you are hell-bent on going after those who you deem as being "hateful".
 Tomfiend
Msg: 169
Posted: 2/23/2017 8:49:26 PM
So by your logic, I am agreeing to an opinion he expressed one hundred posts earlier even though it was clear from my answer in context that I was only rationalizing why a call for a Muslim band was not necessarily inordinately unwarranted. Like I said. You are a strange guy.

And by the way, I don't even agree with a ban ahole...my whole point was that he was entitled to his opinion, which apparently half the country agrees with, and was mercilessly attacked by leftist trash for exercising his rights to free speech. The leftists are very good at trying to shut people down they don't agree with.

So what are you. I know you are a religious nut if I recall correctly. Isn't that incompatible with being leftist trash? Or do I have you confused with somebody else?
 John252817
Msg: 170
Posted: 2/24/2017 1:27:48 AM
Goisey, you won't get an answer from cotter on your well written post. She glossed right over it because she knew what you were saying was true. And she wouldn't be able to answer what you asked because it wouldn't have gelled with her posts.
 deetristate
Msg: 171
Posted: 2/24/2017 4:14:59 AM
There are some things that Cotter is being accused of saying that she didn't.

I can relate to that.

Can I not have Italian friends but be against some of the policies of Italy?
Many of you here hate, HATE, HATE Trump and Republicans, but does that mean that you hate all Americans?

Also, someone referenced Cotter as saying something in post 25.
Wasn't post 25 JoVan?
 Tomfiend
Msg: 172
Posted: 2/24/2017 4:25:40 AM
You are right Dee..it's not post 25. Your italy remark though reflects ignorance. Not surprising in your case of course, and quite frankly to be expected. I'll get the right post later....but cotter did not deny those were exact quotes because they were.

Can't agree there john...Cotter and Jovan simply deny facts with more lies. That's easy for them they have been doing it so long. Cotter for well over a decade on this board if I recall correctly. Terrible people. Terrible human beings. Yet the other trash on this board support them.
 Tomfiend
Msg: 173
Posted: 2/24/2017 4:44:02 AM
Post 29 dee...since you are so interested

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 Jo van
Msg: 174
Posted: 2/24/2017 4:55:34 AM

Yet you cozy up to a wanna-be mass murder (whose profile has been ejected....but may be back soon), whose impetus is to kill millions of pple just based upon their religion....does the concept sound familiar, or is it okay when the victims aren't Jewish?

She's quite barking Yule.
(Apart from pretending to be a "man".

Here's what she said, back in Msg 35:

The fact is, whether we like it or not, there are worthless people whose lives are not worth living. All they do is use up air the rest of us could breath. You don't like my opinion...tough sh^t.

Evil people should be exterminated like the vermin they are before they damage the rest of us The German Gene has caused lots of misery in the world... and I say that being that my mother was part German.... but she avoided the Gene. Others have not and we should recognize that and do something about it before they can cause harm... like Hitler.

DID

You missed that last word in your post Marilyn. So I've added it for you.
It's quite clear.

She thinks the same thing Hitler thought, but in reverse
She thinks that people who she thinks "have an evil gene", should be exterminated, "BEFORE they cause harm".
That includes "German", "Muslims", and "left-wing trash".
The funny thing is, Germany has accepted ONE MILLION refugees.

The other funny thing, is she claimed she was an atheist here:

Jovian you ahole. I'm an atheist.

https://forums.plentyoffish.com/16337069datingPostpage9.aspx

But she was a "lady" back then, so maybe that doesn't "count"

And John, Goisey didn't ask any questions, other than rhetorical ones, which he answered himself.
The funny thing is, he likes to point out that Palestinians were born elsewhere, eg. Egypt etc.,
but ignores the fact that "Moses" was also born in Egypt, if you believe the legends and myths.
This is a country founded on myths.

If you don't believe in religious myths, like me, then it's also a country, both metaphorically, and literally, "built on sand".
Consequently, there's a certain inevitability about how it will end.
That's not my fault.
I'm just an interested observer.
 Tomfiend
Msg: 175
Posted: 2/24/2017 6:30:07 AM
You did note my recent post where I stated there are people like yourself whose lives have negative value. I did state, did I not, examples of where the world being a much better place if the scum of the earth, like hitler, was eliminated? You just, like always, manipulate and take things out of context. The us government has been killing it's enemies forever. Is there something special about you Jovan, any positives you bring to the world? Your wife left you. You lost your career. You feel like God abandoned you. I still suggest that some lives are not worth living. Not all lives have infinite value. Some lives have no value, even negative value. Think about it...:-).
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Mike Pence and Trump on Israel