Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Why did he ghost me? Cowards way out?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 251
Why did he ghost me? Cowards way out?Page 11 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)

(SwedishChef456) No, at 59 you can't be as fit & resilient as you Could have been @20.

Thank you. But, *WHY* does it always have to be a torturous, winding, route to get a clear statement from you?

(SwedishChef456) Not even implying that

In fairness to myself, and anyone else who tries to unsnarl your verbal mazes, three-quarters of the time, we have *NO FVCKIN IDEA* what you're implying.
 ohenryx
Msg: 252
view profile
History
Why did he ghost me? Cowards way out?
Posted: 1/18/2018 9:48:16 PM
We need to find the “hard reset” button for Arlo, he obviously is off the track and needs to be rebooted.

On “Fifty Shades of Grey” – I never saw the movie, and I didn’t read the books. But after so many women started talking about the books, I did read a detailed review and synopsis. The Cliff’s Notes version, if you will. Damn silly, and obviously had nothing to do with the real fetishes that the author tried to imitate.

On the other hand, it did seem to titillate an awful lot of women. Which surprised the hell out of me.

And speaking of

1) Let some girl strong-arm you into going to see it, which speaks to how pathetically whipped you are; or,
2) You ponied up the cash to go see it stag, which is *REALLY* pathetic. Maybe you believed the hype that the after-show crowd would be full of horny older, single women, looking for a ONS?

I never saw that movie. I did go to see Magic Mike. With 6 women. And let’s see you try to make a put down out of that one!
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 253
Posted: 1/19/2018 3:18:15 AM

(ohenryx) We need to find the “hard reset” button for Arlo, he obviously is off the track and needs to be rebooted.

As opposed to SwedishChef456 and Wilbur are so on point...

(ohenryx) On “Fifty Shades of Grey” – I never saw the movie, and I didn’t read the books. But after so many women started talking about the books, I did read a detailed review and synopsis. The Cliff’s Notes version, if you will. Damn silly, and obviously had nothing to do with the real fetishes that the author tried to imitate.

(*shrug*) I read about three-quarters of the first novel, because it was lying around in our staff lunchroom. But, if I hadn't had access to a free copy, I would have remained in the dark about the entire topic... and happily so.

[
(ohenryx) And speaking of

(AT) 1) Let some girl strong-arm you into going to see it, which speaks to how pathetically whipped you are; or,
2) You ponied up the cash to go see it stag, which is *REALLY* pathetic. Maybe you believed the hype that the after-show crowd would be full of horny older, single women, looking for a ONS?

Wilbur makes a lot of noise about being "The Man", but he damns himself with his own words.

(ohenryx) I never saw that movie. I did go to see Magic Mike. With 6 women. And let’s see you try to make a put down out of that one!

Challenge accepted:

(*cracks knuckles*)

You're still here, posting like a moony school-boy having his first puppy-love crush. Just find someone, already!

That was a silver-medal performance, at least! Not too shabby, for my first time out of the gate!
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 254
Posted: 1/19/2018 5:07:00 AM

Unprompted, you just disclosed that you either:

1) Let some girl strong-arm you into going to see it, which speaks to how pathetically whipped you are; or,

3) Watched it free online. Way to nail it, you attention-starved turd.

Look, just because I enjoy slapping you around the forums doesn't mean I'm even remotely interested in being your Dom Daddy. I have a feeling that's what this is all about for you. However, your brat-sub antics of following me from thread to thread with your clown show and doing virtual cartwheels to get my attention won't ever change anything, so check your local area for someone else to collar you, babygirl.

Wilbur makes a lot of noise about being "The Man"

All in response to your nonsense, yes. The best part is, I can actually back it up.
 KJ521
Msg: 255
Posted: 1/19/2018 5:11:56 AM
^^^^You two are funny!

Think we are witnessing a beautiful bromance in the making!

And just in time for Valentine's Day, too! :D
 gtomustang
Msg: 256
Posted: 1/19/2018 6:42:36 AM
"lol" at the 50 Shades crap. While bdsm dungeons surely benefitted from the spike in memberships due to the release of the books and movies, the garbage portrayed in both was nothing but actual abuse with bdsm props. The trilogy should be thought of as a stalker-thriller more than anything else."

>>>it is a rip off of that vampire movie that made young girls swoon, even tho it was about an old man (hidden in a young, hot bod) stalking a young girl and controlling her. I tried to read the first book to understand the ladies amazed by it. I could see why the women could imagine themselves as the main character, swept off her feet by giving up control and letting some man make the decisions. gag. Typical Disney princess story, taken five steps further.
 Cynderella
Msg: 257
view profile
History
Posted: 1/19/2018 7:26:08 AM

you two are funny

I don't know if I want to laugh or cry!
 Whisky_River
Msg: 258
Posted: 1/19/2018 8:16:14 AM

I tried to read the first book to understand the ladies amazed by it.

Same...didn't make it a quarter of the way through.

don't know if I want to laugh or cry!

Laugh...it's as funny as a girl scrap on here...imo.
 Shower_Orange
Msg: 259
Posted: 1/19/2018 8:22:18 AM
One of the best worst lines ever written in a book (and wouldn't you know it, it's from one of those effing Grey books):

Christian Grey put his thumb in my mouth. And then the other one. And then two more. "Wider,“ he said as he put in one more. "I bet you’ve never had this many thumbs in your mouth.” I hadn’t.

Superb.
 ohenryx
Msg: 260
view profile
History
Posted: 1/19/2018 8:35:45 AM

gtomustang
I tried to read the first book to understand the ladies amazed by it. I could see why the women could imagine themselves as the main character, swept off her feet by giving up control and letting some man make the decisions. gag. Typical Disney princess story, taken five steps further.

Are you talking about Twilight or Fifty Shades? I never looked at Twilight, as that seemed to be all about really young women (early 20’s?)

Christian Grey put his thumb in my mouth. And then the other one. And then two more. "Wider,“ he said as he put in one more. "I bet you’ve never had this many thumbs in your mouth.” I hadn’t.

I’ve read the above. Several times. Is it supposed to make any sense at all? My first thought was a reference to another body part, but there are only one of those. Well, most of us only have one. Maybe this Christian Grey character, in addition to being rich and beautiful and well hung, had more than one ____?

And why in the hell is KJ521 missing in action? What the hell is going on around here?
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 261
Posted: 1/19/2018 2:47:12 PM

And why in the hell is KJ521 missing in action? What the hell is going on around here?

That's a big mystery. KJ is one of the nicest ladies in the forums.

Perhaps some of the posters in the political threads didn't like her views on President Trump, and wanted her gone.
 gtomustang
Msg: 262
Posted: 1/19/2018 2:58:37 PM
Oh, I was talking about 50 Shades. The Twilight series, I thought it was about high school senior age kids? I am no expert on Nosferatu, but I suspect Ann Rice does a better job of telling those tales. I missed the part about Grey and his four thumbs...if it had only been three, I could have guessed one wasn't a thumb, just the size of one :)

As for KJ, don't know why she's gone again. She acts nice, but I guess her strong views unsettle some. Not that should be a reason to delete, there's some down there who can't avoid using the N word, now THOSE should get Das Boot.
 Cynderella
Msg: 263
view profile
History
Posted: 1/19/2018 4:32:49 PM

Laugh...it's as funny as a girl scrap on here...imo.

I got caught up in one of theses....
It wasn't pretty.

I hope KJ will be back soon.
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 264
Posted: 1/19/2018 5:06:05 PM

(Wilbur) Look, just because I enjoy slapping you around the forums doesn't mean I'm even remotely interested in being your Dom Daddy. I have a feeling that's what this is all about for you. However, your brat-sub antics of following me from thread to thread with your clown show and doing virtual cartwheels to get my attention won't ever change anything, so check your local area for someone else to collar you, babygirl.

You seem to sexualize a lot when you talk to/about me. Is there something you want to get off your chest? There's no shame in it; the shame is in denying it.

(AT) Wilbur makes a lot of noise about being "The Man"

(Wilbur) All in response to your nonsense, yes. The best part is, I can actually back it up.

And yet, I, supposedly all sorts of evil and nastiness, can evoke a response from you with virtually no effort. Funny how that works...
 backcreek7
Msg: 265
view profile
History
Posted: 1/19/2018 5:19:06 PM
kj ~ halcyon ~ cynderella

3 ladies > whose beauty is only out - shadowed, by their intelligence ...

heart / sun

here is a love song for you three, performed before any of you young ladies, were even born ( 1969 < twas a good year, col ) ...
I've always kind of liked the vocal & music, although it's a bit repetitive

MA BELLE AMIE by TEE SET
lyrics > " ma belle amies, you are childs of the sun and the sky and the deep blue sea "

> turn it ^
 NewYorker58
Msg: 266
view profile
History
Posted: 1/19/2018 6:11:43 PM
Arlo, you think NG is torturous, yet talking to you is like getting stuck in a revolving door☺ It's too bad you think getting older means you're going downhill, because one could get better with age if one wanted to.

50 Shades, the movie, sucked. I saw a little of the beginning. I can't remember it now, but I think the girl was getting abused in a not so fun way, and it was boring. I did like this Lifetime movie about doms and subs. It was sexy and fun. Pig, if you've seen it, give me your critique, "The Secret Sex Life of a Single Mom":
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3295276/ This is a steamy clip: https://youtu.be/PFTOwyjIPng
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 267
Posted: 1/20/2018 3:26:52 AM

(NY58) Arlo, you think NG is torturous...

Because he is.

(NY58)... yet talking to you is like getting stuck in a revolving door☺

The only reason I seem like a "revolving door" is because I have to keep correcting you idiots when you put words in my mouth, instead of addressing what I actually did say. A perfect example is the New Age nonsense you spew below. Unlike you lot, I actually quote what I'm responding to, and actually read what is actually said.

(NY58) It's too bad you think getting older means you're going downhill...

Kudos. That's kind of what I said. A *FAIR* summation, however, would look like this:

1) Your statement that you are "just as fit" at 59 as you were at 20 is arrant, vain, nonsense; and is objectively impossible, because:
2) There are certain inevitable physical changes that occur while aging. No amount of gym-time can counter-act these changes (and yes, they do represent a "decline"). One can be very fit in one's 50s, but one *CANNOT* be as fit at 59, as at 20.

(NY58) ... because one could get better with age if one wanted to.

Uh-HUH...
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 268
view profile
History
Posted: 1/20/2018 12:55:45 PM

Thank you. But, *WHY* does it always have to be a torturous, winding, route to get a clear statement from you?

Sorry if the @ symbol confuses you. Cut down on the whining. Anyway, my sentence quoted didn't validate your statement. Point is: Just because at 59 you can't be as fit as you COULD have been at 20, doesn't mean one can't be more fit at 59 than they WERE at 20.
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 269
Posted: 1/20/2018 1:58:32 PM
The problem I see is that the word, "fit" is very subjective, and can be open to interpretation. Different people define "fit" in different ways.

Are you talking about fitness at the cellular level (cellular aging) or just fitness from a diet and exercise standpoint?
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 270
Posted: 1/20/2018 2:02:33 PM

(AT) Thank you. But, *WHY* does it always have to be a torturous, winding, route to get a clear statement from you?

(SwedishChef456) Sorry if the @ symbol confuses you. Cut down on the whining. Anyway, my sentence quoted didn't validate your statement. Point is: Just because at 59 you can't be as fit as you COULD have been at 20, doesn't mean one can't be more fit at 59 than they WERE at 20.[/qute]

Seriously: do you post drunk? Because you might want to get help with that...
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 271
Posted: 1/20/2018 2:18:40 PM

(halcyon_skies) The problem I see is that the word, "fit" is very subjective, and can be open to interpretation. Different people define "fit" in different ways.

Very true. But, it is objectively impossible to be as "fit" at 59 years old, as at 20 years old. NewYorker58's claim that she was "just as fit" at 59, as she was at 20, was an implicit statement that she was, in all ways, equally as fit as she was at 20. That is impossible. She can either qualify it, or back off from such vanity.

(halcyon_skies) Are you talking about fitness at the cellular level (cellular aging) or just fitness from a diet and exercise standpoint?

I was referring to cellular health, which directly impacts tissue health. One simply cannot get equal, or better, results, from a 59 year-old body, as one could get from a 20 year-old body. NewYorker's phrasing was *CLEARLY* referencing her 20 year-old self, and not some hypothetical 20 year-old Couch Potato.

Try this: go out drinking like you did when you were 20. Assuming you don't die of liver failure, see how long it takes you to get over your hang-over.
 Seki1949
Msg: 272
view profile
History
Posted: 1/20/2018 10:29:49 PM

Exactly Cool...I'm heading to the mall and gonna try to look receptive to be picked up...who knew?

There's a can't must supermarket in Western Washington not too far from you . . .
 NewYorker58
Msg: 273
view profile
History
Posted: 1/21/2018 9:18:04 PM
Arlo, try telling this woman she didn't get more fit with age: https://youtu.be/RLeoreilVp0

Mustang, here's the flat belly you so desire, see above link. Looks like firm breasts too!

P.S. - Seki, I located the meet me feature and swiped away. No d¡ck pics.
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 274
Posted: 1/22/2018 3:12:02 AM

(ZippyThePinhead58) Arlo, try telling this woman she didn't get more fit with age: https://youtu.be/RLeoreilVpO

(*sigh*) We are beginning to zero in on your problem: you are using the terms "fit" and "performance" as if they are interchangeable. They are not. It *IS* possible for 59 year-old NY58 to out-perform 20 year-old NY58, but it is *NOT* possible for 59 year-old NY58 to be "fitter" (or even "as fit") as 20 year-old NY58. I have defined my terms, and have done so consistently from the beginning. You, in a most cowardly fashion, have not, precisely so that you can bask in the warm glow of my attention and superior intelligence. But, others are getting annoyed with your bratty behaviour...
 Nyeahsers
Msg: 275
Posted: 1/22/2018 5:08:02 AM
Dictionarydotcom- adjective- in good physical condition; in good health
synonyms- healthy, hale, hardy, strong, robust.

Cambridge Dictionary- adjective- healthy and strong, especially as a result of exercise
slang- sexually attractive

I could keep going but all definitions "fit" the same parameters. Being fit is physically prepared for a task as a result of continuous exercise. The only time it is about attractiveness is in British slang.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Why did he ghost me? Cowards way out?