Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Why did he ghost me? Cowards way out?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 301
view profile
History
Why did he ghost me? Cowards way out?Page 13 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)

Just when I thought it was safe to come back to this thread.....flying bugs everywhere. 😢

Don't worry. I'll swat them off of ya. There. There. There. Hey, don't ask me why they keep flying down there, I'm just trying to swat these damn bugs away from ya to play hero! ;)
 bclifeis2short
Msg: 302
view profile
History
Why did he ghost me? Cowards way out?
Posted: 2/9/2018 1:06:26 PM
He did you a favor...there are a lot of people who are game players...sorry..
 furishiko
Msg: 303
view profile
History
Why did he ghost me? Cowards way out?
Posted: 3/17/2018 10:00:07 PM
OP.lots of short term relationships equate to someone with relationship addictions. in this case it was the newness addiction. that time when everything is new and exciting. and when its gone so was he. count yourself lucky..and it was him..not you so at least he was honest on that part :-)
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Why did he ghost me? Cowards way out?