Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Why did he ghost me? Cowards way out?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 overunity
Msg: 176
view profile
History
Why did he ghost me? Cowards way out?Page 8 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)
^^^^Especially with that 34.3 BMI build.
 Whisky_River
Msg: 177
Why did he ghost me? Cowards way out?
Posted: 1/16/2018 4:59:12 PM
^^^^Him or Her?
 NewYorker58
Msg: 178
view profile
History
Posted: 1/16/2018 5:36:12 PM
Being he's gay, he must be looking at NG. If not, there's a saying, "B!tch, if you're don't like me, but you're
watching everything I do, you're a fan☺"

NG, two things at play, #1. There are an abundance of men that are proactive about meeting women, and #2. I look that good. Good looking, waist-length curly-wavy hair, fit with a hot body (big tits)☺ I'm not wearing active wear when I'm shopping, like I am in most of my pics. There's about 90,000+ people in my town, not small, not large.
 fullmoonguy2
Msg: 179
view profile
History
Posted: 1/16/2018 6:11:05 PM

I had a guy following me and eventually went next to me when I was standing by the meat dept and asked me how to make a pot roast.

Did he have his own meat cleaver with him?
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 180
Posted: 1/16/2018 6:14:53 PM

I'm not wearing active wear when I'm shopping,

You're wearing a straightjacket.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 181
view profile
History
Posted: 1/16/2018 6:34:22 PM
You know what they say about crazy chicks

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread. Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 KJ521
Msg: 182
Posted: 1/16/2018 6:34:33 PM
The idea of meeting the love of the rest of my life in a grocery store is much more preferable to Pof.

Could be because I have had several positive experiences in venues such as this. ;) ;)

Here's to LOVE...wherever it is found....and the upcoming....and my second most fav holiday....

VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!
 fullmoonguy2
Msg: 183
view profile
History
Posted: 1/16/2018 6:43:50 PM

You know what they say about crazy chicks

They move from New York to Washington?
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 184
Posted: 1/16/2018 6:47:13 PM
Approaching women is the last thing on my mind when I'm in a grocery store. It's like being on a California freeway. I'm in a shitty mood, and the only thing on my mind is wishing I could kick people the f*ck out of my way.
 KJ521
Msg: 185
Posted: 1/16/2018 6:58:32 PM
^^^^Oooh! Are you shopping at Walmart? That always puts me in a bad mood!

Now...Publix?

Much better experience. Gosh...they are so nice....the manager always opens a new check out lane when he sees me. He probably thinks I am stalking him and wants to get me out of his store....fast....since I am there practically everyday....but whatever....still nice!

Keep your eyes open and smile, Mr. Pig! Your forever love could be anywhere! One never knows! :D

vvvvYeah....don't think the "kicking" is the best approach. Just my opinion. :)
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 186
Posted: 1/16/2018 7:08:21 PM

Oooh! Are you shopping at Walmart? That always puts me in a bad mood!

Now...Publix?

I hate ALL of them.

Keep your eyes open and smile, Mr. Pig! Your forever love could be anywhere! One never knows! :D

I will kick her the f*ck out of my way. :D
 NewYorker58
Msg: 187
view profile
History
Posted: 1/16/2018 7:37:16 PM
Kj, oh, he likes you! He must feel conflicted by opening up a lane and you leaving the store fast when he would like to observe you and all of your sparkliness☺

Walmart is a trip. Why does that place attract odd people, like the pajama people? Ah, to feel so carefree about one's appearance to wear pjs. It's mostly in my smaller one, not the Super Walmart.

Pig, you are your own conversation piece. I would be walking up to women and telling them you were admiring their beautiful hair and wondered what they used, because you like to keep your hair looking good too! I would put off kicking them until at least the 3rd date. Or, unless you spend $150 first☺
 KJ521
Msg: 188
Posted: 1/16/2018 8:20:15 PM
"Kj, oh, he likes you! He must feel conflicted by opening up a lane and you leaving the store fast when he would like to observe you and all of your sparkliness"

Thank you for that kindness, Ms. Newyorker, but I don't think that is true.

He positively and unequivocally....laughed....at me at our last encounter. He had the audacity...as I was struggling...to find a specific coupon in the weekly flyer...to offer me his glasses! He had the nerve to....simply smile, hold them out and say..."It happens with age." And then he...LAUGHED!

So what....if I was holding that paper out as far as my arms could reach! Doesn't give him the right to....assume....I am blind as a bat! And.....I told him so. Might not have been in those...exact....words. ;) ;)

So....that could be why he wants to minimize my time in his store. Maybe.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 189
view profile
History
Posted: 1/16/2018 9:02:16 PM

The idea of meeting the love of the rest of my life in a grocery store is much more preferable to Pof.

Ehhhh, not any more than the gas station. Sure, it can happen, but, probably if it was being held up, and I bonded with a damsel in distress (who I left hanging when I saw an opening to scramble away; AFTER I got her #, of course). :)

Walmart is a trip. Why does that place attract odd people, like the pajama people?

It's noted as the all-in-one store (which it's not Exactly) that's the cheapest all around. Either the corner mart within walking distance of their place, a Family Dollar/Dollar Store and the like, or Walmart as the "grand" location. :)

I would put off kicking them until at least the 3rd date. Or, unless you spend $150 first

Well, that's not fair. One should put it off until it's kicking them out of bed, at the end of the 1st date. ;)
 9Pluto
Msg: 190
view profile
History
Posted: 1/16/2018 9:28:58 PM
Whiskey R:

If it's a normal occururance in your local mall.
I'd be questioning just how desperate these men really are.

I wouldn't think the men were desperate. Just typical how men respond to a damsel in distress that looks like she wants a man. If you are surprised with this, it probably means you aren't experienced giving them the come-on look in the supermarket. A reasonable amount of men will hit on a woman who is broadcasting an 'encouraging' disposition, or for that matter, an injured or easy target that's worth another notch in the bedpost. The law of the jungle ...
 Cynderella
Msg: 191
view profile
History
Posted: 1/16/2018 9:32:29 PM

You're wearing a straightjacket.

Big boobs look so good in those.

Well, that's not fair. One should put it off until it's kicking them out of bed, at the end of the 1st date. ;)

Sex, first date, kicked out....not without breakfast in bed first!!!
 NewYorker58
Msg: 192
view profile
History
Posted: 1/16/2018 9:46:59 PM
Kj, is he single? I went to dinner at a place with a large menu and tiny print. My date gave me his "cheaters" and said I looked like a sexy nerd with them, so that was cute. I'm farsighted.

NG, Walmart, like other stores, they offer some items other stores don't have, that's why I go there. I have another grocery chain store that is employee owned with better prices than Walmart. Having to kick someone out of bed is why you have sex at their place. Or tell them you have plans the next day.
 DrivingHarmony
Msg: 193
Posted: 1/16/2018 10:27:20 PM

When I first read this, I saw "sex, first date, kicked out.....not without breastfed in bed first!!!" Then I put on my readers......
ahhhhhh now I get it....the things you cannot see up close as you get older.....crap! hahahahahahah
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 194
view profile
History
Posted: 1/16/2018 10:35:21 PM

Hey, give me some credit, I'm a gentleman! First date, then sex to cap it off.... as I fertilize them eggs! It's an efficient way to Make breakfast in bed. :) And best to use a fake name, when doing so, to avoid complications of making such an entree. I always say my name's Norwegian Pie. They can never find out.

NG, Walmart, like other stores, they offer some items other stores don't have, that's why I go there.

Not saying Walmart can't be convenient. Like any big store, they can be not ideal for certain things, but can be a go-to spot for some particulars. For grocery shopping + related type stuff, I find it won't have quite the selection to where I usually go, but it is slightly cheaper (but a little further drive).

Having to kick someone out of bed is why you have sex at their place.

Yes, that is true. It's always best to have spur-of-the-moment sex at Their place, when you feel they're kick-out worthy. However, they may be thinking the same thing. I always hate having to draw straws on that. The one going on the road though has to bring the condoms. It's in the rule-book I created that I always keep in my jacket pocket.
 Seki1949
Msg: 195
view profile
History
Posted: 1/16/2018 10:53:38 PM
Please supply precise longitude and latitude of referenced grocery store. TIA.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 196
view profile
History
Posted: 1/16/2018 11:19:55 PM
I have about 9 large grocery stores in my neighborhood, not counting the Super Walmart. Most of the eligible men are at one store. There's got to be a reason for it.

The one traveling has to supply condoms? It should be the other way around. Why are you creating a possible impediment to getting laid with your rule?

Seki, my store is in WA State. Btw, what is that over your right shoulder?
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 197
Posted: 1/16/2018 11:48:49 PM

If it's a normal occururance in your local mall.
I'd be questioning just how desperate these men really are.

Oh, brother.

Yeah, they're desperate when they pursue and they're wimps who need to "man up" if they don't pursue. They're just "wrong" no matter what they do. Gee, I can't imagine why there are men out there who want no part of relationships with women.

I would be walking up to women and telling them you were admiring their beautiful hair and wondered what they used

Considering mine is generally better than the haystack on their heads, I don't think so.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 198
view profile
History
Posted: 1/17/2018 12:04:47 AM
What hurts women's hair is dying it. I was thinking I would dye my hair when I start to go gray, but now I'm thinking no. You wouldn't dye your hair, would you?

9Pluto
Msg: 199
view profile
History
Posted: 1/17/2018 2:31:26 AM
Seki:
Please supply precise longitude and latitude of referenced grocery store. TIA.

Lat. N 47°17.5355'; Long. W 122°20.1470'
WGS84
 from site to sight
Msg: 200
Posted: 1/17/2018 4:46:25 AM

(Msg 198): I have about 9 large grocery stores in my neighborhood, not counting the Super Walmart. Most of the eligible men are at one store. There's got to be a reason for it.

How do you know the men you see in stores are eligible, and how many are in each store? Do they wear a sign saying they're eligible, or have special carts strictly for eligible men? Do you know what grocery store eligible women shop at the most?
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Why did he ghost me? Cowards way out?