Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  > Has anyone else gotten fed up with the New Age twists and gurus?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Inicia
Msg: 26
Has anyone else gotten fed up with the New Age twists and gurus?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
I have a couple of pet peeves I would like to state[ karma is the good you do coming back to you, dharma is the bad you do coming back to you. I have no concern with a choice to believe in this system. but would hope to provide information.

Another totally unrelated issue but bugs me to no end is a belief that schizophrenia is any way similar to disassociative personality disorder. Often the religious will say G--d" is not schizophrenic he does not have split personalities, less often but occasionally hear it as bi-polar. these views scream ignoramus to me.. sorry.. just my pet peeve. Not the karma and dharma issue it has been preached and reported incorrectly by many supposed gurus. lol but the psychology mis information just ignorant
Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  > Has anyone else gotten fed up with the New Age twists and gurus?