Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Racism is not sexy      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Ouija2025
Msg: 876
Renaissance is spelt with two AsPage 36 of 41    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41)
Yea, if women disagree it is a cat fight
but seems we have some men maybe not breast fed, properly toilet trained
So it is who's dik the bigger
doubtful most on POF :/
Christ I can fight better than these pussies
Stupid isn't sexy either
And btw if anyone keeps score -
we have a Man who when some young kid didn't listen to his sage words, stalked her and posted not only her new profile but mocked her " bondage pix"
A Man who posted his last GF pix with i\him, they engaged she the one, that ended in ashes, yet he can upgrade to post what he thinks are insulting GIFTS to a woman ( kinda sad ass hmm)
Some guy who can boast about his Dad and Sister instead of taking Pride in why he might be doing
Stupid isn't sexy either

LOLTrump
Msg: 877
Renaissance is spelt with two As
Posted: 8/8/2017 6:47:46 PM

Seems what the thread started out was some good dialog, and now a pissing contest between three men,,,
good grief

I think you might need to add one more to the pile, unless you consider this good dialog:

"Christ I can fight better than these pussies
Stupid isn't sexy either"
 Ouija2025
Msg: 878
Renaissance is spelt with two As
Posted: 8/8/2017 6:57:26 PM
still at the library hmm, you been banned so often you should have a star
enjoy your evening Frank

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 The_Pearl
Msg: 879
Whole lot of unsexiness happening here...
Posted: 8/8/2017 7:02:24 PM
You're so right...Stupid isn't sexy..
Bragging isn't sexy
Name calling isn't sexy..
Having a temper isn't sexy....
Fighting isn't sexy....

For me....When I see how low and dirty a man can "argue/disagree".....it's downright frightening...not sexy.
It brings up many memories of a past abusive relationship.
The way you may act or react towards another on here with whom you disagree ..is likely a good indication of your nature or attitude towards others ...irl.
Just saying.
 gtomustang
Msg: 880
Whole lot of unsexiness happening here...
Posted: 8/8/2017 8:13:46 PM
its nice to see the last word get in ^^ Its a valid point, only certain women think violence and threats and anger are sexy. and those girls become a PITA after a while.

of course, someone will still keep the fight going...and they'll wonder what reason it is they can't get a date. Some people can make a good argument, and then shoot their believability when they get angry and childish, and then there goes their argument. still the winners of this forum were the ones who stayed out of it :)
 forumslady
Msg: 881
It's kindergarten, all over again. No one is winning, you both look bad
Posted: 8/8/2017 10:05:02 PM
Well, gosh, personally, it's clear, to me, that this thread went off the rails, a while ago.
I have the ability to see both sides and when I see a pizzing contest going on, I have a tendency to TRY to point out both sides.
I made an attempt, a while back, to kill this thread, because there isn't any useful dialogue going on here anymore.
We are people behind a screen.
Can I say no one has never gotten to me? No, that would not be true.
However, I DO know when to stop.
It's time for BOTH sides to put an end to this.
Frankly, at this point, I will respect the person the most who stops the insult contest.
That is because an insult contest SHOULD be above us all.
Has it happened to all of us, at some point? Yes. Do we keep it going, for weeks, out of pride, or anger? No, most of us don't do that.
What is happening in this thread is that BOTH sides don't look so hot anymore, so ONE of you needs to be the bigger person and put an end to it.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 882
view profile
History
Posted: 8/9/2017 1:50:24 AM

we have a Man who when some young kid didn't listen to his sage words, stalked her and posted not only her new profile but mocked her " bondage pix"

Nice try, but your memory isn't what it was. It wasn't me who originated that one.

Very happy to finally scrape the steaming turd off my shoe though.
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 883
view profile
History
Posted: 8/9/2017 4:09:35 AM

"Why do I believe you Ouija? Well the guy had been stalking me for months, stalking 10k, and also RM, so yes he does not know when to stop obsessing and the only way is to ignore his OCD"

"Original thread title Racism is not sexy" Now who else wants to pitch in on the subject matter? I think we would all agree that racism is not sexy and it would be a much more pleasant world without it, but it exists, so what can be done to cut down on it? Why does a black man think he can't be racist towards whites? Why do white men always get the short end of the shit stick from either feminists or black people? I have never been racist in my life and I have never oppressed women either, so why do I get labelled for something others may have done or are doing? Don't seem right at all to me!
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 884
view profile
History
Posted: 8/9/2017 4:47:26 AM

"Why do I believe you Ouija? Well the guy had been stalking me for months, stalking 10k, and also RM, so yes he does not know when to stop obsessing and the only way is to ignore his OCD"

According to you, Leon, everyone's a stalker. Just your paranoid voices in your head.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 885
Last man standing
Posted: 8/9/2017 6:22:09 PM
Tiger
My memory fine, tfa
Nat deleted, with in mins you posted her new Profile and mocked her bondage pictures ( which btw I agree were rather lame_)
But pls.. I am a freak IS when it comes to details like this
If someone posts after you, not stalking
If someone is following you around on here
Remember if they paying attention, commenting even when you haven't ever spoken to them
It is because you too Sexy. FR
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 886
view profile
History
Last man standing
Posted: 8/10/2017 2:13:19 AM
^ Late night drinking does not make for coherent posting.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 887
view profile
History
Last man standing
Posted: 8/10/2017 2:41:47 AM
http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/news/crime/thugs-attack-two-men-outside-theatre-in-southsea-1-8092403

gtomustang
Msg: 888
Posted: 8/10/2017 6:08:12 AM
"So what can be done to cut down on racism?"

>>before America imported Africans who lost tribal wars, America treated its natives genocidally. Other countries sent their criminals here to be indentured servants. Other cultures have their caste systems. So we're fighting history. but aren't we born tabula rosa? so what makes us teach racism? Is it people who fear they are in a power minority? is it people who actually are in economic trouble? is it just human nature or a cultural thing? do some parts of the country make their racism overt, and others covert? Does that make for two different solutions, or can we do nothing against thoughtcrime?

"why does an oppressed person think they can't oppress others?"

>>its the assumption that racism is always about power, so the powerless can't be racist. But, is it true that racism is only about power? Can it just be thought, even when its without action? If its thought, then anyone can think. is racism just an attitude?

"Why do white men always get the short end of the stick"

>>>do they? do all white men worry about when they get pulled over for a traffic stop? do all white folk have "the talk" with their young white children about how the world views them?
 Manofsubstance1970
Msg: 889
view profile
History
Posted: 8/10/2017 2:58:09 PM

do they? do all white men worry about when they get pulled over for a traffic stop? do all white folk have "the talk" with their young white children about how the world views them?

"I accept that racism of black people in the USA is how you said it is, but it is not like that in the United Kingdom...immigrants are treated like kings and queens in the UK, but also the UK promotes all races, so I see no racism at all in the UK...not witnessed in my live time one single racist attack or comment of any kind in my presence."

"We must remember that the USA had the KKK and for a long time they run a lot of things, but the UK never in recent times of world history had such groups"
 NewYorker58
Msg: 890
view profile
History
Posted: 8/10/2017 6:01:57 PM
Mustang guy, there have been videos circulating of how a person should act when they are stopped by the police. If you want to confront a police officer, they are going to light you up, doesn't matter what color you are. Things may get better with the use of cameras on the policemen, but not if black men still want to challenge the police. There's that song, I fought the law but the law won, lol. You acquiesce and do whatever to get out of the situation and try to deal with the policemen afterwards while you're safe at home, but it isn't easy going up against the blue wall.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 891
Posted: 8/10/2017 6:37:23 PM
ahem
You TIGER, were on Nat like lint cheap suit
She deleted and you stalked and posted her new profile within mins, mocked her " bondage pictures" Late night fantasies don't become you either
 ThroatLozenge
Msg: 892
Posted: 8/10/2017 8:23:13 PM
And that's a wrap folks!!
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 893
view profile
History
Posted: 8/11/2017 12:46:00 AM

ahem
You TIGER, were on Nat like lint cheap suit
She deleted and you stalked and posted her new profile within mins, mocked her " bondage pictures" Late night fantasies don't become you either

Put your own skewed slant to on it, why don't you. I never 'mocked' anything. I never stalked anyone.
 south_city
Msg: 894
Posted: 8/11/2017 6:48:32 AM

Mustang guy, there have been videos circulating of how a person should act when they are stopped by the police. If you want to confront a police officer, they are going to light you up, doesn't matter what color you are. Things may get better with the use of cameras on the policemen, but not if black men still want to challenge the police. There's that song, I fought the law but the law won, lol. You acquiesce and do whatever to get out of the situation and try to deal with the policemen afterwards while you're safe at home, but it isn't easy going up against the blue wall.

Sometimes people get shot and are victims of police brutality when they follow the cops instructions. Some cops panic and overreact to the situation.
 gtomustang
Msg: 895
Posted: 8/11/2017 6:50:20 AM
"there are videos of how a suspect should act when stopped by the police"

>>its true, but then we have cases like the fellow who's name I can't remember right now, he told the police he had a weapon on him, as the NRA teaches, and he still got shot, likely as a result of that confession. Ironically, the NRA doesn't seem to have said much against that. Of course, its nothing new, back in I think 1963 some white civil rights lawyers get pulled over by a cop and are found later buried in a dam and there's KKK connections. Was it a rarity, or are there more cases like that which haven't made the light of day? And recently, body cams have revealed cops planting evidence, and a bunch of their prior arrests are going to be gone over again. Sometimes, the police have been their own worst enemy.

I was lucky a few years ago, i'm walking down a city street and a cop is calling someone's name behind me. I keep walking, b/c hey, its not my name, he must be talking to someone else. The cop comes up to me, turns me around, and asks for some ID. As i'm reaching slowly into my pocket for my wallet, he's asking me why I didn't respond when he called my name, and I explained that he wasn't calling MY name, so why should I turn around? he saw my ID, and let me go. In a different place, different time, different cop, that whole situation could have gotten ugly.
 browneyesboo
Msg: 896
Posted: 8/11/2017 8:21:37 AM
You know, if we still had mods...this thread would have been deleted
a LONG time ago.
And it should have.
Maybe I'm the only one that remembers pages of posts have been
deleted.
Which is a good thing...or maybe a bad thing.
I'm not fooled by anyone in here.
 Iredurbio2
Msg: 897
view profile
History
Posted: 8/11/2017 10:50:00 AM
Cops are now a paramilitary force.Their
protocol is to have back up.Which nowadays
always includes an ammo truck.Whether it's a
12 year old with a steak knife or a black guy
who won't give cops his I D .
 NewYorker58
Msg: 898
view profile
History
Posted: 8/11/2017 1:46:42 PM
Mustang, There are a lot of a-holes in the black communities that just want to complain and tear up their neighborhoods. It's hard for the good people to work to take them back, but that's what they have to do by getting involved with politics. They have to look towards their politicians and say if you don't represent us and help us, we are not voting you in. Then they have to make that effort to get out and vote. I like the way the black people all rally around when someone is shot and killed that is a young person, but who was there for that kid when they needed to be raised correctly? Sure, rally around when you can sue the police force for the big payoff, but don't put the effort into raising your kids correctly?

I was watching 2 young adult black guys in the grocery store yesterday. They took a container of cut up watermelon and threw it down the grocery store aisle and were taking packages off the shelves and just throwing them onto the floor. These are the kids that are going to get stopped by cops and then shot one day. Then their mother will be on the news saying, but they were good kids! Having cops that act perfectly isnt going to change the problems in the black communities that are their own fault.

Where I live, there was a 12 year old that was shot by a cop. And why was this? This kid was out after midnight running around the streets when a cop approached him and told him to stand still so of course he wasn't going to listen and reached for something that ended up being a cell phone, but of course the cop didn't know what he was reaching for. It's not a policeman's job to keep children in their home where they belong, it's the parents responsibility. Parents need to take more responsibility for raising their children. I think this is a problem for all Races because in the last several decades, more women are working with no one home to raise the kids, so they go off to daycares where they certainly are not raised with the attention to detail that a parent's would give them and not with parental love.

Iredurbio, become cop, then see how you feel about dealing with dangerous aholes all day. It's an awful job, and we have to be glad that someone wants to do it. There's that saying about people not liking cops, but when they have a problem, who do they call? A 12 year old with a steak knife is dangerous, are you kidding me, LOL?
 south_city
Msg: 899
Posted: 8/11/2017 2:22:39 PM
Are some police shootings justified? Yes. But this should be looked at on a case by case basis instead of generalizing and implying the black community and the people that got shot are responsible for what happened to them. Better police training and conduct could have made a difference in some of these cases. In particular when the person that got shot had some type of mental problem.

There was an incident near Miami where a cop shot an unarmed black man that was a caretaker for an autistic man because the cop overreacted to the situation. I also noticed that sometimes the police will try to smear the character of the people they shot by bringing up some arrest from 10 years ago that was not relevant to the case.
 from site to sight
Msg: 900
Posted: 8/11/2017 2:40:52 PM

These are the kids that are going to get stopped by cops and then shot one day. Then their mother will be on the news saying, but they were good kids!

What a lot of parents say when their kid gets in trouble with the law is "My kid is a good kid, but he/she started hanging around with the wrong crowd". So it's not the kid's fault if he/she turns into a delinquent. But they don't say why their kid wanted to hang around with people who are clearly intent on breaking the law, instead of hanging out with law abiding peers.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Racism is not sexy